LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What kind of furniture would you like to buy?

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's gotta be so much fun for you!☺️??

It isn't actually an Adult Baby Crib because they are extremely expensive and most are custom made.  This is a regular queen side bed with high sides that go into place under the mattress. Much cheaper that way and it still works. 

I built a crib and high chair. I'm happy with how the high chair turned out, but I have plans to rebuild the crib. Just have to get a line on hard to find hardware. At this point, I think I'm just going to have the hardware made by a local fabricator.

I use a massage table as a changing table, which is great because it's already got great high density padding.

• Like 1

I wish I had the skill or knew of someone who do that could build me a high chair. That is really the only thing I really would want. I suppose I could someone alter my wheelchair into making it more like a stroller. 

4 hours ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

It isn't actually an Adult Baby Crib because they are extremely expensive and most are custom made.  This is a regular queen side bed with high sides that go into place under the mattress. Much cheaper that way and it still works. 

Nothing wrong with that buddy. Hey, in life you gotta be practical and take what works. Unless you got Donald Trump money.??????? LOL!???? Which is actually kinda funny considering that a lot of rich people don't want to live this type of lifestyle when they could actually afford it rather easily, with all the money that they make on a daily basis. Let's not forget this is an expensive hobby! LOL!??? Which I applaud every single one of you that can afford to live this way. The only thing that would be expensive on a regular basis would be the adult size baby diapers, and maybe the baby clothes.? So in that aspect being rich can come in quite handy.?☺️?????????❤️????

6 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Nothing wrong with that buddy. Hey, in life you gotta be practical and take what works. Unless you got Donald Trump money.??????? LOL!???? Which is actually kinda funny considering that a lot of rich people don't want to live this type of lifestyle when they could actually afford it rather easily, with all the money that they make on a daily basis. Let's not forget this is an expensive hobby! LOL!??? Which I applaud every single one of you that can afford to live this way. The only thing that would be expensive on a regular basis would be the adult size baby diapers, and maybe the baby clothes.? So in that aspect being rich can come in quite handy.?☺️?????????❤️????

I am on a fixed income being disabled as is my mommy who is also disabled but for a totally different type of reason I am. So we don't have a ton of $$$ coming in each month. One thing that helps is my diapers are really cheap as my Medicare insurance picks up most of the cost of them and I don't have to shell out much at all each month on them for the cost. That really helps. All the other baby stuff(like clothing, toys, pacifiers, bottles, formula and stuff like that cost full price and we are not made of money. So we purchase things and add it to the lifestyle when we can and it all works. The main thing is we get to be baby and mommy together. 

4 hours ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

I am on a fixed income being disabled as is my mommy who is also disabled but for a totally different type of reason I am. So we don't have a ton of $$$ coming in each month. One thing that helps is my diapers are really cheap as my Medicare insurance picks up most of the cost of them and I don't have to shell out much at all each month on them for the cost. That really helps. All the other baby stuff(like clothing, toys, pacifiers, bottles, formula and stuff like that cost full price and we are not made of money. So we purchase things and add it to the lifestyle when we can and it all works. The main thing is we get to be baby and mommy together. 

And that's the best part buddy!??????????❤️☺️?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/15/2021 at 5:47 AM, Cushy Tushy said:

I would love to have an adult size crib. And even though this would never happen because I am too tall and my weight is too much I would love to have a car seat. Also an adult size stroller would be really nice and that might be something that could possibly happen down the road. 

For the car seat try the search term Race Seat instead ? some race seats use 5-6point harnesses  so are basically a adult car seat 

Also a bit more expensive than a standard car seat is the (special needs car seats) and they are put out by medical companies and have bigger sizes and weight capacities.

On 7/11/2021 at 9:58 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Hi there what kind of baby furniture would you like to buy?  If you had the money funds what ever lol.

• Crib
  • Changing table
  • highchair
  • stroller 
  • car seat

If you have any please post in comments what you have.

I dream of having at least a crib changing & changing table.

Not really into the others.

Try the search term of massage table instead of changeing table because when I searched adult changeing table on amazon or ebay it keeps changeing the search to massage table ? they have a portable massage table and they have a stationary one. The stationary one looks more correct however the portable one is less expensive. 

On 12/1/2021 at 4:30 PM, LiL Marc said:

I would love to have an adult size crib and its not about money but about familys and friend coming at my place

I hightchair would be great too

This might be a bit of a strange answer to the hightchair? look up abiie beyond hightchair. It is actually a hightchair,toddler chair and adult chair, my thoughts would be move the plastic slots for the tray down further and have it as a adult chair back I'm not positive it would work but you would have to see the photos on amazon actually figure out what I mean though ? and scence it is all 3 types of chairs because it is adjustable you actually could say you got it because you wanted a diffrent hight chair and didn't want to mess with looking for one for too long that was the hight you wanted ? just a thought.  

A white 16" drop-side crib siderail for my bed. I would only need one as my bedd is set against shelves

mybed.jpg

and a footboard

I would have a crib since I have slept in one and they are actually very comfy.  I would also like a changing table because it would be more convient.  Also, I would like a rocking chair for my big breasted gf to feed me from.

On 5/31/2022 at 11:22 AM, Rachael-Little said:

Yes so true that special place to go and regress and be little 

Not me man because if you think about it the purpouse of the items are for safety and it isn't too safe if you can roll off a changeing table and crack your head off the floor, climb out of the crib and get injured, or remove the tray and fall out of the high chair. So I also live alone and if makeing it instead of buying it, I would end up stuck, already had it happen when I decided to make a safe space for my old dog before she died and decided against useing it as I basically was a cross between a crib and a kennel. I was a idiot and went to check my craftsmanship but forgot about the fact I never had a reason to design it with a release latch on the inside and was stuck in it for over 12hrs until I realised there was a 2" gap between the wall and frame on top and found a pair of scissors which still took over 30mins to get the latch to release. I decided after that to disassemble it. Nothing like falling asleep because you maded a safe space too well and got stuck. ?

• 2 weeks later...

I already have a crib and change table in my nursery. I’d like a high chair and will probably build one some day. I’ve often thought an excersaucer would be fun to play in and watch tv but that would take up a lot of space.