LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm new! (and nervous)

I'm new (and nervous as the title says.) I've been interested in this for a while, but never had the follow through until now. Maybe. I'm not sure yet. I'm very guilty of chickening out, to be honest. I live in Texas and am a huge nerd, and also male. So...ummm...hello?

• Thanks 1

Hey welcome! It's awesome that you're choosing to explore yourself. Even if you "chicken out", you'll still learn lots about what feels good. And hey, you might decide you like the abdl world and stick around. ? I've been in the lifestyle for 2 decades now and gone through so much self doubt, so I know where you're coming from. Hang in there, and have fun

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, dumbbaby said:

Hey welcome! It's awesome that you're choosing to explore yourself. Even if you "chicken out", you'll still learn lots about what feels good. And hey, you might decide you like the abdl world and stick around. ? I've been in the lifestyle for 2 decades now and gone through so much self doubt, so I know where you're coming from. Hang in there, and have fun

It's just difficult to take the plunge I guess.  I live in a small-ish town about 100-120k people. I'm terrified that I'll be found out. 

20 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Hello.  You're not alone in that regard.  I lurked for years on this site before having the guts to finally sign up.

I've been lurking for a while too. I'll probably go back to lurking, but I thought I might regret it if I didn't at least say hello, as shy as it may have been. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Zirda said:

It's just difficult to take the plunge I guess.  I live in a small-ish town about 100-120k people. I'm terrified that I'll be found out. 

It must all feel so overwhelming, huh? The good news is, no one ever has to know what you do in the privacy of your bedroom. Even if you have a spouse, you're allowed to take private time for yourself.

Casey Strom, the owner of ABUniverse (a very large adult baby diaper company) says that they receive orders regularly from big name politicians and celebrities all over the world. What this means is, there are famous people who are abdl, and we common folk haven't a clue. And they have paparazzi on their tails 24/7.

It's okay to go at your own pace. Look around, maybe read some stories. See what seems exciting to you. Experimenting is as easy as plopping a thumb in your mouth and watching a favorite show from when you were a boy. Or maybe you're more into diapers, you might pin a towel between your legs and see how that feels. Lots of us started there. Myself included!

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, dumbbaby said:

It must all feel so overwhelming, huh? The good news is, no one ever has to know what you do in the privacy of your bedroom. Even if you have a spouse, you're allowed to take private time for yourself.

Casey Strom, the owner of ABUniverse (a very large adult baby diaper company) says that they receive orders regularly from big name politicians and celebrities all over the world. What this means is, there are famous people who are abdl, and we common folk haven't a clue. And they have paparazzi on their tails 24/7.

It's okay to go at your own pace. Look around, maybe read some stories. See what seems exciting to you. Experimenting is as easy as plopping a thumb in your mouth and watching a favorite show from when you were a boy. Or maybe you're more into diapers, you might pin a towel between your legs and see how that feels. Lots of us started there. Myself included!

Thank you for being so kind. ❤️ 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Zirda said:

I've been lurking for a while too. I'll probably go back to lurking, but I thought I might regret it if I didn't at least say hello, as shy as it may have been. 

welcome to DD. there probably several other AB's in your area. 100-120k is a decent size city. There nothing to be worry about.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Zirda said:

I'm new (and nervous as the title says.) I've been interested in this for a while, but never had the follow through until now. Maybe. I'm not sure yet. I'm very guilty of chickening out, to be honest. I live in Texas and am a huge nerd, and also male. So...ummm...hello?

@Zirda

Let me be another one of the many that can tell you that there is NOTHING to be nervous about, and that there are PLENTY of AB's, DL's, incontinent members, and all sorts of different identities in our user base.  I can tell you that, because of my disability (Cerebral Palsy) and because I use a chair and other mobility aids, people don't usually say much.  I think that they think that most people who are disabled may wear or DO wear and use diapers.  I think most people understand that, and I have not really had any problems, and I have worn and used since 2019, and have known of this site for at LEAST 24 years,  learning what a "diaper fetish" was, what an "AB or DL" was, and all that stuff:  I am an incontinent DL, and have been since I was 8, and when I started to have trouble with incontinence, I asked the doctor for diapers, and he helped me with that, and his team work hard to make sure I have what I need.

As I said, I've known of DD since I was 23, but lurked and explored my feelings and struggled with the feelings I have had, and I finally decided in 2019, that I KNEW where I had to go for the help in understanding why and WHAT I was experiencing, and learned that its OK to *like* diapers, and its OK to *LOVE diapers* too.  Some like ageplay, some like watersports, some like pee play, some like poop play. and each one of us here has our own reason(s) for being here, but the common thread and denominator is D-I-A-P-E-R-S!  We all took different paths to GET here, but eventually, we all arrived and we have different experiences and stories to share.

Please don't be nervous:  There is no need to be:  Remember that some people in the world understand the WHAT and may be not understanding the WHY piece.  People think that diapers are for babies, and yes, they wear and use them, but there are plenty of others that wear and use, and each has their own reason(s) for doing so.  Diapers are NOT just for babies, and there are people here that wear, and they are NOT babies, while some identify as "AB or DL" or whatever the "diapers:" line says.

The best way to explore is to ask questions, and post replies and share your experiences with others.  We have some members who are Posters, some who are Chatters, and some that like BOTH - please feel free to join the chat system, by clicking the "CHAT" button in the banner of the forums.  Each of us can best learn from those with more experience, so its pretty safe to say, you will learn something before you are done.

Good Luck, Relax and enjoy DD - let us know if you have any questions or problems :)

Brian

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, dumbbaby said:

That certainly is eye opening. I guess I never considered that it was a big thing. I've always felt so alone and embarrassed, truthfully.

1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Zirda

Let me be another one of the many that can tell you that there is NOTHING to be nervous about, and that there are PLENTY of AB's, DL's, incontinent members, and all sorts of different identities in our user base.  I can tell you that, because of my disability (Cerebral Palsy) and because I use a chair and other mobility aids, people don't usually say much.  I think that they think that most people who are disabled may wear or DO wear and use diapers.  I think most people understand that, and I have not really had any problems, and I have worn and used since 2019, and have known of this site for at LEAST 24 years,  learning what a "diaper fetish" was, what an "AB or DL" was, and all that stuff:  I am an incontinent DL, and have been since I was 8, and when I started to have trouble with incontinence, I asked the doctor for diapers, and he helped me with that, and his team work hard to make sure I have what I need.

As I said, I've known of DD since I was 23, but lurked and explored my feelings and struggled with the feelings I have had, and I finally decided in 2019, that I KNEW where I had to go for the help in understanding why and WHAT I was experiencing, and learned that its OK to *like* diapers, and its OK to *LOVE diapers* too.  Some like ageplay, some like watersports, some like pee play, some like poop play. and each one of us here has our own reason(s) for being here, but the common thread and denominator is D-I-A-P-E-R-S!  We all took different paths to GET here, but eventually, we all arrived and we have different experiences and stories to share.

Please don't be nervous:  There is no need to be:  Remember that some people in the world understand the WHAT and may be not understanding the WHY piece.  People think that diapers are for babies, and yes, they wear and use them, but there are plenty of others that wear and use, and each has their own reason(s) for doing so.  Diapers are NOT just for babies, and there are people here that wear, and they are NOT babies, while some identify as "AB or DL" or whatever the "diapers:" line says.

The best way to explore is to ask questions, and post replies and share your experiences with others.  We have some members who are Posters, some who are Chatters, and some that like BOTH - please feel free to join the chat system, by clicking the "CHAT" button in the banner of the forums.  Each of us can best learn from those with more experience, so its pretty safe to say, you will learn something before you are done.

Good Luck, Relax and enjoy DD - let us know if you have any questions or problems :)

Brian

I'll look into the chat system for sure, or at least consider it. I think part of this is me trying to figure out exactly where I fall on the spectrum and what I'm going to do with the information once I find out. And thank you for the reply too. It was candid and very much appreciated, and gives me a lot to think about.

Hi and welcome to DD. Always good to see new people here. And you can see, there’s lots of good, likeminded people here. So, just come on in, and make yourself comfy. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Zirda said:

Well, welcome home buddy!?☺️? We're proud to have you as a part of our family now!?? Let me reassure you that DD is a safe place, we're probably the most non-judgmental people you'll ever meet. Feel free to express your little side here. I am also a boy from Texas. I'm also a huge nerd! I love comic books, superheroes, diapers and baby bottles and other baby things!??? Being a baby is the best thing in the world!? I hope to see you in the chat very soon!? Enjoy buddy!?❤️??????❤️

• Like 1
6 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well, welcome home buddy!?☺️? We're proud to have you as a part of our family now!?? Let me reassure you that DD is a safe place, we're probably the most non-judgmental people you'll ever meet. Feel free to express your little side here. I am also a boy from Texas. I'm also a huge nerd! I love comic books, superheroes, diapers and baby bottles and other baby things!??? Being a baby is the best thing in the world!? I hope to see you in the chat very soon!? Enjoy buddy!?❤️??????❤️

I love those things too! I hope to see you in chat soon too! ^_^ 

• Like 1

Hello All

Hi, I’ve always wanted to get involved with the diaper crowd and now finally fulfilling my hidden desires (l hope). I can’t wait to start exploring this site. I live in Santa Clara CA

please feel welcome to chat

10 minutes ago, Jim Bacelli said:

Hello All

Hi, I’ve always wanted to get involved with the diaper crowd and now finally fulfilling my hidden desires (l hope). I can’t wait to start exploring this site. I live in Santa Clara CA

please feel welcome to chat

Welcome! Everyone has been so friendly here, so I’m sure you’ll make friends in no time! I have!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Welcome Zirda ,, hugs and kisses to you sweetie. I am so glad we got to chat and you are super cool in my book !!!!!  I welcome you to D&D with open arms baby and I hope you make it a home. We are all here for the purpose of diapers and we all come from different walks of like. You are going to be fine and theres nothing to be nervous about. There are literally thousands of people here and I am sure they will all welcome you. Diapers may be new to you,, but for many like me here it is a way of life. You will meet incon, adult baby, and diaper lovers alike. All are here for a purpose. I see my good friend and confidant @~Brian~ whom I love dearly already said hello, and I am glad. He will guide you right. You are here now in the diaper crowd and amongst people that care. Glad we spoke in the chatroom and I am sure we will have plenty of chats to come. I wish you the best @Zirda and when you get them diapers enjoy them and make a mess.. Hugs and kisses once again and speak to you soon sweetie.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Welcome Zirda ,, hugs and kisses to you sweetie. I am so glad we got to chat and you are super cool in my book !!!!!  I welcome you to D&D with open arms baby and I hope you make it a home. We are all here for the purpose of diapers and we all come from different walks of like. You are going to be fine and theres nothing to be nervous about. There are literally thousands of people here and I am sure they will all welcome you. Diapers may be new to you,, but for many like me here it is a way of life. You will meet incon, adult baby, and diaper lovers alike. All are here for a purpose. I see my good friend and confidant @~Brian~ whom I love dearly already said hello, and I am glad. He will guide you right. You are here now in the diaper crowd and amongst people that care. Glad we spoke in the chatroom and I am sure we will have plenty of chats to come. I wish you the best @Zirda and when you get them diapers enjoy them and make a mess.. Hugs and kisses once again and speak to you soon sweetie.

It was such a pleasure to talk to you too! Can't wait to talk to you soon! BIGGESSSST HUGSSSS! ❤️❤️❤️ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Im in your same boat i would love to meet people in my city but rvetyone knows someone that knows you so i dont want to be found out either but i dont let it stop me from enjoying diapers at home your always welcome to send me a message if you wanna chat 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Young1 said:

Im in your same boat i would love to meet people in my city but rvetyone knows someone that knows you so i dont want to be found out either but i dont let it stop me from enjoying diapers at home your always welcome to send me a message if you wanna chat 

Same here! If you ever want to chat, hit me up! I love chatting! ^_^

• Like 1