LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 33: Relocating

Witch in Training - by LittleFallenPrincess

I paced around the entrance way, worrying about Noelle.

“She’ll be back. She just need time to think...” Lily said, sat in the kitchen, drinking a cup of tea and keeping me company. Ashe was left to nap in the guest bedroom upstairs.

“But...”

“You put the wards back up, even stronger this time. She’s safe as long as she doesn’t leave the village. And you know she won’t leave, she understands what the council will do to her if they catch her.”

“I know, but I’m still worried! I don’t want her to fear me! I don’t want her to leave or anything!”

“And she won’t. She just needs a bit of time. I’m sure she’ll be back in no...”

There was a knock at the door.

“Hello dearie...”

“Mrs Timpson, what can I help you with? Is everything okay?” I asked.

“I caught this wee little thing wandering about and I figured I’d return her. She needs a change...”

Next to her stood my blushing babygirl, wrapped up in a thick, dark blanket.

“ELLIE!” I yelled, rushing over and giving her the biggest hug I could muster.

“H....hi...” she said nervously.

“I was so worried!”

I kissed her forehead. She didn’t try to pull back, she didn’t retract... maybe things would be okay...

I backed up into the house, nervous about Mrs Timpson’s reaction to Ellie’s attire.

“Thank you Mrs Timpson. I’m sorry for...”

“Oh shush. I’ve known for a while now. Whatever you get up to in your own home is your own business. I’m just glad you’ve found someone.” She smiled.

“Thank you.” I said as Mrs Timpson turned around and left. I pulled Noelle into the house and shut the front door.

“Babygirl! Are you okay? Are you cold? Hungry? Thirsty? Do you need space? Do you need time?”

“I... I need to give you a hug.” She said, dropping the blanket onto the floor and rushing over, wrapping her arms around me and burying her face into my chest.

“Well... I’m not going to complain.” I laughed, squeezing her tightly.

“I’m sorry.” She said, muffled by my chest.

“For what poppet?”

“For not thinking about how hurt you are feeling right now. I understand. I understand everything. And thank you for being honest with me.”

“Oh sweetie. I promise I will always tell you the truth. And I’ll keep no more secrets, okay?”

“Thank you Mummy.” She nuzzled into my chest even more and I patted her padded little bum... which was very, very soggy at this point.

“I think someone needs a change first. Then we need to discuss a bunch of things that can’t wait any longer.”

Noelle nodded and I took her by the hand to the nursery upstairs.

Noelle stood there in the middle of the nursery and looked at me with her sad, but beautiful eyes.

“It’s a shame we didn’t get to finish the playdate.” She said.

“Well you’re still my baby... and I think you’ve been through a lot. Now baby... you’ve not been potty in a while... so I’m sorry, but this needs to happen before I can change you.”

“Huh?” she looked at me with her adorable little confused face.

I waved my hand and she felt a cramping in her stomach. Falling to her knees, she bent over and clutched her tummy.

A little toot came out of her nappy.

“Buh... Mummy!”

“Shhhhh. We’ve got a lot of work to do once I’ve changed you. So we can’t stop for changes. I’m sorry babygirl, I would have liked to have played with this spell a bit first, have some fun, but we can’t afford nappy changes whilst we’re busy, sorry.”

She blushed as she helplessly filled the back of her nappy, the smell emanating from her backside and filling the nursery.

“Peeeyew! Come on stinky... let’s get you changed...” I said as I picked her up off the floor and rested her on the changing table.

I wasn’t sure if this was a good idea, it was probably a stupid idea, maybe I was making things worse... but I wanted her to feel a bit little after everything that had just happened. First the memories, then Isabella and Jinx... all the secrets I was keeping from her... and now... we’d have a lot of stress and worry. So I’m sorry, but I wanted her to feel little just for five minutes before we got back into it all. Maybe I was being selfish. Maybe I was using this as punishment for her running off...

But the thing is... it worked.

If she had safeworded, if she had genuinely not wanted this, I would have stopped. But... I think she needed this distraction. I think we both did.

Getting to work changing her messy nappy, I saw her slipping deeper and deeper into littlespace. I hated that this was such a rushed and forced thing, but I felt she desperately needed it. Otherwise her little head would start rushing off, getting anxious, and panicking.

This was better for her.

I hoped.

“Right. What do we need to talk about?” Lily asked as I carried Noelle down the stairs on my hip.

I had changed Noelle into a clean nappy and some dungarees and a t-shirt, with a pink dummy that matched her top.

“Moving everyone here.” I said.

“Huh?”

“Friends. Family. Allies. We need to move them here. They’re vulnerable in the city. You especially, you and Ashe can’t go home now.”

“But what about our stuff?” Lily asked.

“We’ll cast a spell to move everything over. For everyone.”

“So how many are we talking about? Where are we going to live?”

“There’s plenty of space on the other side of the hill. With enough Witches, we could build a few more houses to match the town’s aesthetic. And transport everyone’s things in. Create a path leading to the village. That way everyone is safe inside the barrier.”

“Yeah but how many?”

“You and Ashe. Stella, Willow and Alex, Noelle’s friends. Maybe their family if they’ve got them? So minimum two houses, maximum... five? If her friends share a house of course.”

“That seems doable with the three of us and Noelle’s friends helping. Even better if their parents are Witches too.”

“We need to protect everyone. Villagers, our friends, anyone the Council will attack to get back at us.”

“I hate moving from the city, but it seems like the only option. We can’t hide out here forever though...”

“I know. But it’ll buy us time to come up with a plan.”

Noelle took her dummy out of her mouth.

“Alex and Willow have parents, they’ll need moving. Stella doesn’t, but I don’t think it’s going to be easy to convince her to come...” she said.

“We’ll deal with that when we get to it sweetpea. Don’t worry, I won’t let anything happen to them. Or you. Or anyone.”

She popped her dummy back in and nuzzled into me.

Once we had set out a plan, marked where the new houses would be constructed, and after I had changed Noelle back into some adult clothes (although I couldn’t resist putting her in a pullup...), we got to work.

Ashe stayed at the house to keep track of everything and coordinate from there. As the only non-magic user of the group, we couldn’t afford to have him around in case the council attempted anything.

I opened a portal to Noelle’s old place and I stepped through, followed by Noelle and then Lily.

As we appeared on the other side, her roommates looked at us, confused as to why we just dropped into their living room this late in the evening.

“Umm...” Alex tried to speak up but Noelle took charge of the situation quickly, silencing him.

“Shut up all of you. You’re coming with us. Teleport everything you own to Rose’s house.”

“Ummm... why?” Stella asked.

“Because the Council will kill you if you stay here much longer...”

“Council? Why? We didn’t do anything.”

Noelle was right, Stella may be difficult to convince.

“No time to explain. Grab your things. Move. Then we need to do the same to your parents.” Noelle was suddenly taking charge, which was a bit of a shock after her being a clingy little baby only minutes ago...

“Parents?” Willow asked, concerned.

“Anyone connected to us, and then anyone connected to them, are in great danger. The Council... they murdered my parents.”

I quickly ran over to Noelle and wrapped my arms around her from behind.

“What she’s saying is that they just tried to kill me and kidnap her. We need to move...” I was about to use my power to make them do as I say but I looked down at Noelle and I didn’t want to give in to the temptation of that power. It was a slippery slope, and I had to be careful.

Alex and Willow nodded their heads and got to teleporting all their stuff. Stella stayed behind, looking at us with her arms crossed.

“Noelle... I know you can be a bit... you know... but... this is crazy.”

Then Noelle did something I was not expecting. She ran over to Stella and grabbed her head.

I quickly realised what she was doing. She was showing her the memories of tonight. Her thoughts, her vision, her feelings...

Stella’s mind was flooded with everything that had happened and she quickly fell back onto her backside and looked shocked.

“I... I can’t believe it!” Stella sat there on the ground, her mouth wide open in shock.

“Baby... you do realise you just shared... everything with her?” I whispered to Noelle.

“I don’t care. She can be weirded out AFTER we save her life.”

That’s the thing, when she shared the events of this evening, she also shared the memories of her dressed up like a baby, of messing her nappy, of being changed... so now the secret was out to two of her friends. But she was right, now was not the time for dealing with that, we needed Stella out of here and that seemed like the best possible option. Honestly, I was proud of her quick thinking.

It wasn’t long before Noelle’s friends had packed up everything and teleported everything over to the village. The place now looked empty and bare.

“We need to get your families next. They are also potential targets.”

All of a sudden, someone slammed on the front door.

“COUNCIL SECURITY. OPEN UP.” A gruff voice shouted through the door.

“Quick! Get out of here!” I quickly conjured a portal and we all jumped through before the front door was blown open.

“That... that was close.” Noelle said, trying to catch her breath.

“Right... Lily, you go with Willow, help her family. Noelle, you help Alex’s. Stella, I need your help here. We have some houses to set up..."

It took less time than I thought it would take to get everyone moved over to the village.

Stella and I got to work conjuring some basic houses to match the village’s aesthetic. I have to say, she may not be close to Noelle’s power, but she was a talented Witch nonetheless.

Piles of furniture and belongings materialised in a small area of the new housing area, all into neat little stacks indicating which belonged to whom.

Whilst we were working, Stella turned to me with a question she clearly couldn’t let go of.

“So... Rose?”

“Yeah?” I said as I finished the foundations of the next house. The concrete hardened in seconds as I waved my hand.

“I saw Noelle... I... I saw the...”

“You saw the baby stuff?” I smiled at her.

“Yeah... I mean... what is that?” she sounded so nervous, so timid. Very different to the Stella I knew before.

“It’s just a thing between Noelle and I. She’s my baby, and I’m her Mummy. You got her memories... you should understand all this.”

“I know, I do... but I’m still confused...”

“Why?”

“I don’t know if it’s the transfer of memories... but... she seemed happy? Like happier than I’ve ever seen her...”

“I’m glad. But what’s your point sweetie?” If what I thought was happening was true, I had to choose my words carefully.

“I... maybe... maybe when this is all over... I’d... maybe... umm... like to try it?”

“And you’re worried the memories are causing you to like it?”

“Yeah... how did you...?”

“That isn’t a thing sweetie. It’s just like watching a movie. Sure, you can get sucked into it in the moment, feel what they’re feeling... but any feelings you feel afterwards are your own. If you want, I can set up a little playdate with her when everything has gone back to normal?”

Stella started blushing and she quickly got back into her work, trying to avoid eye contact.

‘Another one eh? There’s more of them than I would have guessed!’ I thought to myself, smiling.

It didn’t take long before everyone returned, along with their families.

Alex and his family took over creating their house. They had decided to live together.

Willow and her family took over creating their house. Willow too wanted to stay with her family during this trying time.

Lily and Ashe worked on the finishing touches of theirs. Apparently Lily didn’t want to bring her parents, as they had disowned her years before when she started dating Ashe.

Stella felt a bit left out, she had no family to stay with and didn’t want to live on her own. Thankfully Lily offered to take her in. And when I told Lily about the conversation I had with Stella earlier... her eyebrows raised and her eyes widened.

“So... another little baby in my house... oh boy... I’m going to have my hands full!” Lily joked.

“Just take it slow with her. She’s a bit of a brat and it may take a while for her to fully accept that side of her.”

“Will do Boss!” Lily said, making us both laugh.

And with the moon illuminating the village and surrounding forest... we were done. A little cul-de-sac on the other side of the hill was created for all our friends. The barrier was stronger than ever, so there was no way they’d get through.

We weren’t sure how long we’d have to live like this.

But at least, for now, we were safe.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training and Glitch in Nanny

New chapters of Witch in Training every Wednesday/Sunday! Glitch in Nanny on Monday/Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

Council security my arse! More like council goons.

Interesting way for Stella to find out but given the circumstances, I'm not sure she would have been ready in time before the door got burst open. Then she was exposed to something she wasn't aware of which may have woken up something deep inside her. There are older littles that find out about it later on in life.

Chapter 34: Powering Up

As I opened my eyes, I saw my girlfriend staring back at me.

“Good morning Princess...” she smiled.

“Morning Mummy...” I shyly replied.

“How’d you sleep?”

“Bad dreams.”

“What about?”

“Yesterday.”

“Oh sweetie. But... you’re still okay around me, right?” Rose looked worried.

“Yeah. I understand what you were going through... just... try not to scare me like that again, please?” I reassured her.

“I’m sorry I lost myself. Just with Jinx... I’ve had him since I was a kid. He was a part of me.”

“I know. And I’d be the same.”

“Now... enough about that then. We’ve got a busy day ahead of us.”

“We do?”

“Oh yes. We have to get everyone settled in properly, and we have to work on a plan because we can’t just stay here and defend ourselves forever. The Council can outlive us, so we have to come up with something. And then... I’d like to see if my theory works.”

“Theory? Oh the one about the latent power or whatever you said?”

“Yes. I... I’ll explain later. First we need to get your nappy changed, and then we can get you dressed. I’m sorry baby, but I think your littlespace time is going to be a bit limited for a while...”

I sighed.

“I understand. I’m sad about it, but I understand.”

“Let’s get that soggy widdle nappy changed then sweetpea..."

Once Rose had changed my nappy and dressed me into my adult clothes, I stood in the hallway, waiting for her.

No matter how much I asked, she wouldn’t let me wear panties, I was stuck with these nappies, even in my big headspace. There was much fussing, lots of pouting, and a few threats made against my bum. But in the end, there was no way to convince her, so I dropped it and crinkled downstairs.

At least she didn’t put me in a thick one; this is barely noticeable under my clothes.

As I waited and waited, I heard footsteps across the landing. Looking up, Rose walked down the stairs and I felt just like I had the first night I saw her... with her long black hair, her nerdy little glasses covering her freckles, her flowing robe making her look even more elegant than usual... I was smitten.

“Ready sweetpea? We’ve got a lot to do. If you need a change at all, just come and ask me okay?”

“I’m not even allowed to change myself?” I whined.

“Nope. You’re my baby, even when you’re big. So you have to ask Mummy for a change.”

“You’re awfully maternal...” I said, squinting my eyes with suspicion.

“I nearly lost you baby. So I may be a bit too protective. If that’s a problem, I can back off.”

“No, it’s okay. I kinda like it. Just... take it easy around others?”

“Don’t worry sweetpea, I wouldn’t do anything like that around others.”

“Okay then. So what’s first?” I asked, ready to get to work.

“Well I figured we’d get the main thing out of the way first...”

“Wait, you mean... you’re going to test your theory? I may get to cast without a wand?” I brought my hands up to my face, ready to burst with excitement.

“Yup. Come with me.”

Jumping up and down, I think I audibly squee’d as Rose grabbed my hand and led me out of the front door.

We stopped just as we got outside, and I wondered where she was taking me. I turned to her and was just about to ask her when she waved her hand in front of us and the stone path that led to the garden gate suddenly shifted and fell, creating a staircase to something underneath the house.

“Down here sweetie...”

She tightened the grip on my hand and guided me down the stone steps, right up to a wooden door.

“You have a secret area underneath your house?” I asked, excited and surprised.

“Umm... yes and no?”

“Huh?”

“Yes, there is an entrance... but no, it’s not...technically under my house.”

“Where is it then?” I was confused and I think my face was showing my confusion as Rose quickly answered my question.

“In its own little void. There’s an entrance here though.”

“You have your own void?”

“Yeah? You don’t?” She smirked.

“No! How on earth do you create your own void?”

“Maybe I’ll show you one day sweetie... for now, open the door.”

I examined the large door that stood in front of me. It was old, like really old. Wooden. Ornate. With a brass handle.

Turning it, I slowly opened the door and peeked inside.

“Oh... let me just...” She flicked her wrist and all the lanterns lit up, illuminating the room.

“Oh wow...” was all I could say in the sight of this... library? Museum? I wasn’t sure what it was, but it was full of old artefacts and the walls were lined with books.

“Welcome to my Sanctum.” She said, spinning around, her long robe flowing through the air as she waved at everything.

“What... what is it?”

“It’s a special place I keep out of this universe to keep all my prized possessions.”

“What are all the books about? They look old!”

“Because most of them are sweetpea. And they vary. Some are about spellcasting, some are about alchemy. Some are forbidden by the council. Some are about genealogy, some are about rare herbs and ingredients. Monsters. Deities. I collect knowledge on pretty much anything.”

“Is this how you became to be as powerful as the council?”

“Partially.”

“And the spellcasting books... are they how you can cast without a wand?”

She led me by the hand through the large library, past numerous shelves of books and pedestals with magical objects.

“You’d think so poppet... but no. What we are looking for is... here!”

We stopped at a pedestal that stood underneath a large torn painting.

“I found this whilst exploring the world. It looked like any common trinket, any common piece of junk people would shove on their fireplace.”

I looked at what stood on top of the pedestal. It was a stone carving of two women in each other’s arms, one taller than the other slightly. Upon closer inspection, the taller one had small green crystals for its eyes, whilst the smaller had blue...

“Something about it drew me to it. And I felt like I needed to have it. So I bought it and brought it home. I hadn’t touched it directly at that point, only handling it with gloves, but when I did... I had... visions... dreams... whatever you want to call it. When I came to... I didn’t need a wand.”

“So you got it from this magical artefact?” I was stood in shock, staring at the statue in front of me.

“Yeah.” Rose answered.

“And why do you think it’ll work on me?”

“Look, I tried it with Lily. It didn’t work. Didn’t even react to her touch. But you... you’re different. Look at the statue, look how they are to each other. They have a bond that I think closely resembles ours. You feel the bond between us, right?”

“I mean... yeah... but do you really think it’ll work?”

“There’s only one way to find out, petal.” She smiled at me.

Taking a deep breath, I took my free hand and reached out to the statue.

Visions invaded my mind. But they were too quick to mentally make note of anything. All I felt was the bond between me and Rose. Like it was being amplified... strengthened... augmented...

I collapsed on the ground but she caught me and held me in her arms.

“Are you okay baby?” She asked, sounding full of concern.

“I... I... what was that?”

“I think it worked. Lily never got that reaction.”

“So what does this mean? We’re like... soulmates? Bonded? What? Does this only work for couples? What is going on?”

“I don’t know sweetpea. I’ve been doing a lot of research and I only found out so much. Maybe I could share that with you soon and we work on it together? There’s no denying it, we have a special bond, but I’d like to know to just what extent.”

“I’d... I’d like that.” I smiled back at Rose.

“Now... the moment you’ve been waiting for... try casting... a simple illumination spell without your wand.”

I concentrated and focused my magic towards my hand. Normally the wand would allow the magic to materialise, therefore creating a spell, but this time I had nothing to focus into, other than my hand, so I tried my best.

I tried and tried... and nothing. No light. No spells...

“Don’t focus on directing energy into your hand. Focus on materialising the spell.” Rose put her hand on my back and gave me a little boost of confidence.

I tried again. Focusing on creating the simple light spell I had cast hundreds of times with a wand. I tried and I tried. Then just as I was about to give up, I felt the magic flow through me and the light spell I had tried to conjure managed to cast, lighting up the room.

“Good job! I knew you could do it!” Rose clapped her hands excitedly and I felt just like a kid who had learnt how to walk, causing me to blush deeply.

Damn littlespace...’

“So... we’re... linked?” I asked.

“I think so. I don’t know how, and I don’t know why. But we can find the answers together. But we both know, that night we met... it felt like we were drawn together.”

“It did. I felt a connection with you right from the start. Like I couldn’t stand to be away from you now that I had found you, despite the fact we had never met before.” I said, staring deeply into Rose’s eyes, feeling the connection that felt stronger than ever now.

“Well for now, we can’t do anything. Not with the Council being a problem still. Once it’s all settled, we can go exploring in search of answers. For now, let’s go test out this new skill of yours!” Rose stood up, holding her hand out to help me up. As I stood up, I was thankful that I was padded right now, because falling to the ground like that without the padding I was wearing... would have hurt.

I smiled and wiggled. The crinkling of my nappy filled the Sanctum and caused me to blush more.

As we got back to the surface and Rose covered up the hidden entrance again, I noticed a few figures running up the hill. They got closer and closer until they stopped at the front gate.

“Morning you two. So... what’s the plan?” Stella asked, panting from running. She was accompanied by Alex and Willow.

“Hey you three. Are your families okay? Where are Lily and Ashe?” Rose asked them.

Alex and Willow both responded that their families were a little shaken, but overall okay. Stella... Stella looked a bit blushy, which is not normal for her. She’s usually quite confident and full of herself. Very much like me whenever I’m not around Rose. Which made me think...

“Stella... can I talk to you for a minute?” I waved her over and we went out of earshot.

“What’s up Noelle?” she asked.

“Are you okay? You look a bit... flustered...”

She wriggled about a bit and I wondered what was going on with her.

Then I heard a crinkle. One that wasn’t coming from me.

“Oh my god... are you in a nappy?” I nearly blurted out way too loud, but I managed to control my volume just before I did.

“No! Shush! Maybe...” she was suddenly really flustered, her face turning bright red.

“Did you... aww did you see me like that and it awoke something in you?”

“Maybe... I just... shut up!” She was being so defence all of a sudden. Which meant my hunch was right.

“So how’d you get the... you know...? By magic? Did you conjure it?”

“No... umm...” she was showing a whole different side to herself. I had never seen her so nervous and shy.

“Wait... no!” my mouth dropped open. “Did Lily...?”

“Umm...” her cheeks were so red at this point.

Then out of nowhere, Rose snuck up behind Stella and patted her bum.

“So she did! Well done, Lily!” Rose said, laughing.

“Wait! I can... umm...”

“Your friends may not notice Stella, but a Mummy can always tell.”

Stella blushed even more.

“So...” I was curious and felt like I had to ask her, “how does it feel?”

“Umm...” Stella was acting worse than I had originally! It was adorable!

“Be honest with me. You saw my memories. I’m not hiding anything.”

“I... it’s nice. It’s nice, okay?”

“Well Ellie, looks like you’ve got yourself a little playmate! Maybe we’ll get you two and Ashe together for a playdate sometime soon?” Rose suggested.

“Can we change the subject please?” Stella begged. She clearly needed a bit more easing into this, so we both backed off.

Rose and I nodded and smiled.

“Well if you want someone to talk about it with, I’m here for you.” I offered.

“So what’s the plan?” Stella asked as Alex and Willow came over.

“We train. I’ve got a neat little trick now that will help, and we think of ways to beat the Council.” I said, creating a globule of light in my hand with my new ability.

“How did you...” Stella looked dumbstruck.

“And how can we?” Alex asked.

“Sorry, I’m not sure you can. We could try, but I don’t think it’d work.” Rose said, disappointing my friends.

“So Rose... where do we start?” Willow turned to my girlfriend and asked.

“Well it’s Miss Rose to you four if I’m going to train you.” Rose smirked.

She winked at me and I felt my nappy grow warmer as I watched her hand cast something.

‘Oh no you... yes you would. Training is certainly going to be interesting...’

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training and Glitch in Nanny

New chapters of Witch in Training every Wednesday/Sunday! Glitch in Nanny on Monday/Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

Important - Witch in Training only has 2 more chapters and an epilogue to go on my patreon (so 6 and an epilogue on here). When that finishes on patreon, I'll start posting my fourth book in the same slots as Witch in Training, Wednesday and Sunday. So technically you'll have 3 of my stories going at once here, even if only for a couple of weeks ?

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

A secret library with books on all topics, artifacts, treasures, oh God how I love that, I would just get lost forever in such places.

I think it's sweet that Stella has found that for herself and that Lillie helps her. Ash probably gets a little sister.

I am curious to see what Rose will teach everyone and what the council will do next.

• Like 2

Interesting fact I just realized. 

Does anyone here know the manga Fullmetal Alchemist or the anime Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood?

There is the " Truth". 

If you have seen the truth, and because it is part of it, you have paid a price, you can work alchemy without a so-called transmutation circle by putting your hands together because you have realized that putting your hands together has made your body into such a circle. 

What Noelle just experienced when she touched the artifact reminded me of that.

After that she can do magic without a wand because she realized how it is possible without really knowing it.

Just like in the manga.

• Like 2

Chapter 35: Training Montage

I was so happy to see the artefact had worked for Noelle. Now she could cast spells without needing a wand, making her much more powerful than she already was.

I wasn’t certain that it would work, but I had a pretty good feeling.

After visiting Charlie for her wedding, I noticed her wife looked very similar to a certain young Witch in this dimension. And normally, I would have moved on and forgotten about it. But then it was like fate brought us together and the bond we forged felt like nothing I had ever experienced.

After doing so much research on this, I thought it must be more than mere coincidence, and I figured that if the statue worked on me, then surely it must work on Noelle. I mean... If Olivia, Paige and Noelle... Charlotte, Alexandria and I... then surely my hunch must be true. That’s why I figured that Noelle must be linked in some way to me. And my hunch paid off, it worked.

But it left me with even more questions than I had before...

“NOW! Get in line.” I yelled out like a boot camp instructor. If I was going to get these to a point where they can defend themselves against the Council, I’d need their full attention. Noelle had a chance due to her affinity and power, and the added bonus from the artefact, but her friends were just normal Witches.

They quickly formed a messy line in front of Lily and I. Ashe giggled at their poor coordination from the comfy hammock we had set up for him behind us.

Lily must have thought the same thing as me, that Ashe was getting a bit too big for his britches, so she quickly drew her wand and waved it discreetly, pointing it at him.

The poor guy didn’t stand a chance as his nappy started filling up and he uncontrollably messed himself. He didn’t want anyone to notice so he quickly covered himself up with the blanket he had and his face turned bright red.

Turning back I saw that Noelle and Stella had noticed and were also bright red, but instead, they were trying to hold back their giggles. Willow and Alex looked at them with confusion, not understanding what was going on.

I gave ‘that’ look to both of the girls and they instantly looked at the floor, knowing if they kept it up, they’d be in the same position as Ashe.

“Right. I know most of you have passed your tests and are full-fledged Witches, and you’re all only a couple of years younger than Lily and I, but none of you have ever fought anyone as powerful as the council before. So we’re going to practice. And practice. And practice. And then we’ll practice some more.” I yelled.

Lily leaned over to me.

“What about long term though, Rose? We can’t just stay on the defensive forever, and we aren’t powerful enough to defeat them when they’re together. Isabella was the weakest one of the five, and after what happened to her... I doubt any of them will be branching off on their own. Maybe we should look into finding somewhere else?” She suggested.

“It’s going to take a lot of magic to teleport the whole village somewhere out of reach of the Council. Maybe we could go to a different universe? Although that would exhaust even more magic if we were to jump to another universe. It takes it out of me just transporting myself. I don’t know if I could manage to transport everyone in Basinwall.”

“So we start building it up? How about that? We could build a battery that stores magical energy. Each day, we each siphon a bit off each of us and build it up until we’ve got enough to hop to another country or to another dimension? And we only siphon just enough magic so that it recharges by the next day?”

“I guess. And now that Noelle has the same ability to dimension jump, maybe we could. Why don’t you go work on that battery and I’ll train these a bit. Then you take over and I’ll go dimension jumping to find us a new home?”

“So you sure you want to try a new dimension eh? Not going to go with a new country instead? It’d be easier.” Lily said.

“New country means the Council can still find us. I’m not taking the risk. Not now I’ve got Noelle. Plus we need to think of her friends, their families, Ashe, and the villagers. I can’t risk staying in this universe any longer. They’d find us, you know what they’re like. I’ve managed to defend myself this long because the frequency of their attacks slowed down over time and I was just protecting myself mostly. Now we’ve got their prized possession, Noelle, they will stop at nothing to get her back. Plus they’re probably still out for revenge after Isabella.”

“Okay then. New dimension it is. You get training, I’m going to go look through your Sanctum if that’s okay? I’ll need some idea as to how to make a magical battery.”

“Yeah that’s fine. Tomorrow you take over and I’ll go find us a new home.”

Lily walked over to Ashe and waved at him to follow. He did so very, very carefully, as to not move the mess in the back of his nappy much.

“Let’s get you changed before we go research, shall we, little Ashe?” I heard her say to him. I wasn’t sure if the others could hear them, but that embarrassed Ashe even more than he was.

And so the rest of us trained.

I pushed them as far as I could, until they were all exhausted. They all collapsed onto the chairs in the dining room, panting and sweating.

“Drinks everyone?” I offered, seeing everyone nod excitedly.

I passed Alex a drink, then one to Willow, both of them thanking me for the drink.

Where it got interesting was when I passed Stella one.

“Here you go poppet.” I said, passing her glass of juice.

“Fank you...” she said, quickly taking her glass and drinking.

‘She hasn’t realised has she... oh boy... her friends have though...”

“Fank?” Stella? Are you okay?” Willow asked.

“What?” Stella got all defensive, she still hadn’t realised she had said that.

“You just said fank instead of thank. You talked like a three year old!” Alex teased her.

“NO I DIDN’T!”

“My my... seems like someone’s a bit too defensive...” Willow grinned.

The pair kept making baby talk towards Stella, who found it difficult to fight back. Poor girl. I wanted to put these two little brats in their place, but I couldn’t without outing her. So I did the only thing I could think of, I took her hand and led her out of the room, giving Alex and Willow my meanest Mummy glare, making them both go quiet and look guilty as heck.

I took her into the living room and sat her down next to me.

“Stella... sweetie... are you okay?” I asked, calmly.

“Yeah... I... I just... I don’t know where that came from. Lily was super sweet and acted really maternal to me, even putting me in a nappy last night, and so I’ve been feeling really... what’s the term?” Stella was getting flustered, her words speeding up.

“Little?”

“Is that what Noelle calls it?” She slowed down again.

“Yeah. She enters her headspace, which is usually called littlespace. You’re not used to it are you?”

“No... I just felt really happy and cared for and it just... slipped out!”

“It’s okay sweetie” I brought her in for a hug and rocked her gently, she started to calm down a bit.”

“I...”

“Shhhhh. It’s okay. You’re only little. Sometimes it happens. You just have to be super duper careful okay? Alex knows about Noelle’s little side, but he doesn’t know about yours, and Willow knows nothing about any of it.”

“Wait... Alex knows Noelle is a... little?” Stella’s mouth opened wide in shock.

“Yeah, on Noelle’s birthday. He didn’t absorb the spell, so he saw through everything and remembers it all.”

“Wait... what was that spell anyway? I remember drinking the thing, promising you that evening of my memories, but that’s it. Can you tell me now?”

“Well seeing as you know about Noelle, sure. What I did was get the whole village, and you three, to believe she was an actual baby. It created fake memories and everything. Made her feel so little! But it didn’t work on Alex, so he was aware the whole time.”

“And he’s... accepting?” she sounded really nervous as she said this.

“Yeah, why?”

“I... sort of... kinda... like Alex...”

“You do?” came from the doorway.

Alex was stood there, as was Willow, who had apparently heard the whole thing.

“I... I...” Stella started panicking, but Alex ran over and pulled her away from me and into his arms.

“I never knew you felt that way...” He said calmly. Very much like I do when I’m trying to calm Noelle down.

“I... I just...”

I felt the awkwardness of being here, so I quickly got up and left, showing Willow out and closing the door behind me, leaving the two lovebirds alone.

Shuffling her to the kitchen, I sat her down on her chair.

“She knows everything now...” I said to Noelle pointing at Willow with my eyes.

“Wait... everything?” Noelle asked, switching her gaze between Willow and I.

“Little miss was eavesdropping...”I smirked.

“So you know...?”

Willow just sat there, too nervous to talk.

“Umm... so... I acted like you were a baby?” She finally muttered quietly.

Noelle smiled at her from across the table and reached out, grabbing her hands.

“Ask me anything. I’ll be honest with you. You know enough now.”

“Umm... littles, littlespace, that evening, nappies... what?” Willow’s thoughts all came out at once.

“You’re going to have to be a bit more specific sweetie.” I told Willow with a smile.

“I... so you... wear nappies? And what are littles?”

“I do. I used to wear pull-ups because I have night-time accidents, but I met Rose and she introduced me to MDLG.”

“What’s MDLG?” asked Willow.

“Noelle, I’ll let you explain everything to her. I need to go check on our little lovebirds...” I said, leaving Noelle with the awkward conversation I really didn’t want to be part of right now.

I headed out of the kitchen and knocked on the living room door.

‘Jeez, I wasn’t expecting all this drama today... but hey, at least Willow isn’t disgusted, that’s a good sign! Right? Ugh. This is way too complicated. But at least Noelle isn’t keeping secrets anymore.’  I thought to myself as I heard someone tell me I could enter.

“Hey Rose.” Alex said.

I was caught off guard a bit, because somehow, in the short amount of time I was out of the room, these two had somehow come to terms with the fact they both had a crush on each other, and also somehow managed to get Stella on his lap with a dummy in her mouth.

“Hey... umm... what the hell happened whilst I was away?” I said, confused as hell right now.

“We talked. Well, we didn’t talk much. We both accepted that we liked each other. And after seeing Noelle on her birthday, I did some research of my own into it all. So when I overheard that not only did little Stella here have a crush on me, but that she was also a little, I knew exactly what to do, like it was... natural.” Alex sounded so much more confident now, it was weird.

“Well I wasn’t expecting that. You always seem to give off a shy, nervous little boy thing. Honestly, I thought you were probably going to be a little out of all of Noelle’s friends.”

“Me too, but as soon as Stella here got blushy, it was like a power awakened inside of me and I knew just what to do.”

“Ah, yeah, I know that feeling. So you’re going to be her Daddy?” I asked, smiling at Stella who just got more blushy.

“We don’t know yet. Maybe? For now, she needed a cuddle. We’re not going to rush things, but her little side feels safe around me, so that’s a good start!”

“Right, well I’ll leave you to bond a bit more. You okay Stella?”

She nodded and smiled, nuzzling into Alex’s chest.

I returned to Noelle just as she was finishing explaining everything to Willow.

“Hey ladies... how is everything?” I said as I took a seat between them.

“I explained everything best I could.” Noelle said, looking nervous.

“Good girl,” I said, making Noelle blush, “Willow? What are you thinking?”

“I... understand it. I understand why you would enjoy such a thing. But... it’s still a bit... weird. I... I don’t think I could ever wear a nappy!”

“And you don’t have to sweetpea. We aren’t making you do anything. Little Ellie here was just telling you about a part of herself, she isn’t expecting you to want to do it too. People can like whatever they want!”

“Oh okay. Thank you. I just got a bit worried...”

“Sweetie, what are you worried about?” I asked her.

“I... well... Noelle is into this. You are. Lily and Ashe. Stella. And if they get together like I’ve guessed would happen eventually, I bet Alex will be into it for her. I’m the only one not into it! I’m just a bit scared of being left out because I’m not like you guys.”

“Oh sweetie, you aren’t going to be left out. And you aren’t going to be made to be a baby like little Noelle here.” Noelle blushed and I grabbed her hand, pulling her over and sitting her down on my lap. I gently bounced her up and down.

“I... I don’t know if I could be a... what do you call it? Mummy?”

“You don’t have to do that either.” Noelle said, looking at me for approval. I nodded back at her and smiled, making her wiggle a bit.

“I mean... it’s very cute what you two have. I don’t want you to stop on account of me.” Willow said, shuffling her feet a bit on the cold tile floor.

“We won’t do anything you’re not comfortable with. How about... we have a little play date soon? We can get together, the three littles can play, and the grown ups can have a nice relaxing chat and watch over the littles. Willow, you’re invited, and you don’t have to get involved, but maybe being around us all will let you get comfortable with it all so you don’t feel left out?”

“I... I could handle that! I could be like... a big sister!” She seemed genuinely excited by this prospect. Honestly, it was adorable. Maybe she was more of a mid? We’d have to find out.

“Okay then, play date it is. It’ll let Stella learn to accept her little side and be little with other littles, and we can watch over them and make sure they don’t get into too much trouble.”

Noelle turned her head around to look at me.

“So when are we doing it, Mummy... I mean... Rose.”

“Willow, is it a problem if she calls me Mummy around you?”

“Not at all! It was actually really cute just then, she looked just like a big toddler!”

I smiled and looked at Noelle with the Mummy glare I save for when she’s usually being a bit of a brat.

“So... Mummy... when are we doing it?” she asked in her cute little voice.

“Good girl. Well we need to train lots first. And we need to let Stella and Alex develop their relationship a bit and figure out what role Alex will play. So how about we train for a few weeks, then as a reward, we have the playdate?”

Noelle clapped her hands excitedly, and even Willow seemed like she was looking forward to it. Stella will probably blush, but I bet Alex will get her to agree with very little persuasion needed...

“Now Willow, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go change someone’s soggy nappy, don’t I, Ellie?”

Willow giggled and Noelle’s face turned crimson as I led her upstairs.

Done 16 chapters of my fourth story so far, so it's pretty much ready to start as soon as Witch in Training has finished on Patreon. So expect the first chapter of it being posted here on Wednesday 10th November! All I've gotta do now is edit the first bunch of chapters and do the artwork and banner for it.

• Like 14

Paige? Alexandria? Am I reading names from the upcoming story? Oh, you mean little princess, leaving little clues that don't mean anything at first. Too bad for you that I'm re-reading the story and I'm at the point where I realize that Rose from this story and Rose from Little in Love are the same person. So it can't be a coincidence.

The battery is an interesting idea. Escaping to another dimension but hopefully just a plan C or something. Plan A is to destroy the council. Plan B don't screw up plan A.

As a wise man once said: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

I'm curious how it will end and what your next story will be about.

• Like 1
On 10/30/2021 at 1:20 PM, Moon3ye said:

Interesting fact I just realized. 

Does anyone here know the manga Fullmetal Alchemist or the anime Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood?

There is the " Truth". 

If you have seen the truth, and because it is part of it, you have paid a price, you can work alchemy without a so-called transmutation circle by putting your hands together because you have realized that putting your hands together has made your body into such a circle. 

What Noelle just experienced when she touched the artifact reminded me of that.

After that she can do magic without a wand because she realized how it is possible without really knowing it.

Just like in the manga.

Nice comparison. Fullmetal Alchemist is my favorite series.

And yeah, I see the multiverse is expanding here.

Edited by TerranV
1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Paige? Alexandria? Am I reading names from the upcoming story? Oh, you mean little princess, leaving little clues that don't mean anything at first. Too bad for you that I'm re-reading the story and I'm at the point where I realize that Rose from this story and Rose from Little in Love are the same person. So it can't be a coincidence.

The battery is an interesting idea. Escaping to another dimension but hopefully just a plan C or something. Plan A is to destroy the council. Plan B don't screw up plan A.

As a wise man once said: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

I'm curious how it will end and what your next story will be about.

? Me? Leaving clues? Nooooooo..... I would never do that... Totally haven't been doing that since Little in Love.... totally haven't given away the names of upcoming characters...

Too bad for me? There are so many little hints and clues throughout all my stories that people have missed. Honestly, I'm proud of you for noticing the characters names, my patreons never did and they've had this chapter for two weeks already! ?

Also escaping dimensions is plan A. They've got other people's safety to worry about. The council's demise will have to come later.

I'm proud of this ending, even more proud of the epilogue that follows it. And as for my next story, it's something a little more down to Earth, something a lot kinkier, and something I'm *really* enjoying writing.

28 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I never realised that, but yeah, I see the comparison!

I've got fun things planned for the multiverse... ?

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, TerranV said:

In Germany a while ago a big manga publisher re-released the manga of Fullmetal Alchemist in the so called Metal Edition. The entire manga was reissued in 9 Big Bande with books slipcases and I have now finally all together and just read again. That's how I noticed it.

6 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

? Me? Leaving clues? Nooooooo..... I would never do that... Totally haven't been doing that since Little in Love.... totally haven't given away the names of upcoming characters...

Too bad for me? There are so many little hints and clues throughout all my stories that people have missed. Honestly, I'm proud of you for noticing the characters names, my patreons never did and they've had this chapter for two weeks already! ?

Also escaping dimensions is plan A. They've got other people's safety to worry about. The council's demise will have to come later.

I'm proud of this ending, even more proud of the epilogue that follows it. And as for my next story, it's something a little more down to Earth, something a lot kinkier, and something I'm *really* enjoying writing.

I think if I had not just re-read both stories and especially in this story here only shortly before the update would have read the passage where I realized that this rose is also the other rose I would not have noticed but I'm already a little happy that I'm the first who noticed that.

I'm looking forward to your next book if you already describe it so.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

In Germany a while ago a big manga publisher re-released the manga of Fullmetal Alchemist in the so called Metal Edition. The entire manga was reissued in 9 Big Bande with books slipcases and I have now finally all together and just read again. That's how I noticed it.

They did the same thing in the US. I was considering buying it but I already had the initial release.

8 hours ago, TerranV said:

They did the same thing in the US. I was considering buying it but I already had the initial release.

The manga was completely out of print in Germany until the new edition. You could buy used versions but either in a condition that it hurt me both as a manga lover and as a book dragon as the looked or at prices that are simply ridiculous.

• Like 1
On 10/31/2021 at 7:56 PM, Moon3ye said:

I think if I had not just re-read both stories and especially in this story here only shortly before the update would have read the passage where I realized that this rose is also the other rose I would not have noticed but I'm already a little happy that I'm the first who noticed that.

I'm looking forward to your next book if you already describe it so.

There's a lot people haven't noticed or picked up on, so don't worry. But you should be proud! No one else picked up on that!

As for my next story... I've got a teaser image for it, which I'll post below...

On 10/31/2021 at 11:45 PM, AdultInnocence said:

Hey we can't catch everything! Got to leave something for others here to catch! :P

Yeah yeah.... excuses :P

On 11/1/2021 at 1:25 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

Willow should  have to change all the littles diaper on the playdate  for reasons :)

That's mean! Especially if Rose makes little Ellie mess again...

And yeah, like I mentioned... here is a teaser image for book 4...

tiscsbanner.png.e0758b111ef021c6657f9edba41ade44.png

Chapter 36: Bigs, Littles and Auntie

We spent the next three weeks training as hard as we could. A few hours in the morning, a few hours in the afternoon. Rose and Lily trained us more than any of our previous tutors.

I mean sure, my three friends were all officially trained Witches - they had passed the exam. But they learned so much more with Rose and Lily than they had ever learned back with their old tutors. It was amazing the difference between the nonsense they needed to teach us to pass the test, and the stuff that’s actually useful. But then again, I guess our tutors were just teaching us for city life, which isn’t going to help much in combat apart from the odd lesser demon.

Whereas... this is war.

And because I didn’t want to feel as helpless as I did that night with Isabella, when she tried to kidnap me... I pushed myself even more. I practiced and trained myself every morning and night too, spending hours longer than my friends.

It wasn’t all training though, Rose and I got closer, we bonded more, and I got to have a lot of little time with her. Our relationship flourished, although I guess it helped that she had the whole ‘hot teacher’ vibe going on whilst we trained. By the end of training, whilst everyone was exhausted, I was full of energy after being talked down to all day by teacher.

At least when Rose was teaching anyway. Our two tutors would alternate days for teaching. One day, Rose would teach us and Lily would go off to work on her new project, whatever that was. Then the next, Lily would teach us and Rose would teleport off to who-knows-where, working on her own thing, which again, she kept quiet about. All we were told about what they were doing was that we needed to channel a little bit of magic every day into this weird device they showed us. All Witches needed to, including Willow and Alex’s families.

There had been a few attempts by the Council to invade the barrier. But each one failed. They even resorted to using demons again, but even they couldn’t pass through the barrier. It was impenetrable.

We were safe. For now. Maybe the Council would find a way to breach the barrier, but we had time to learn how to defend ourselves.

Today was different though. I woke up early, but it appeared Rose was already up. Usually I’d wake up early, get a bit of training in myself, then Rose would wake up and we’d start the day. Today I woke up in the bed alone, and threw on my nightie and waddled downstairs.

“Good morning babygirl. How did you sleep?” Rose asked, quietly.

“You’re up early!” I replied.

“I wanted to make sure you didn’t start training. Today is your day off.”

“Wait... you knew about me training on my own?”

“Of course, sweetheart. I’m proud of you, but you need to take a break for today, okay?”

“Okay Mummy...” I said, waddling up to her whilst she was cooking breakfast.

I wrapped my arms around her from behind and nuzzled into her back.

“Well someone’s affectionate today... does baby want something? A change? Nursing? Playtime?”

“I just wanted you Mummy.”

“You little cutie. Let me finish up breakfast, and then I’m all yours.”

I went and sat down on a dining chair when it suddenly transformed into a highchair. A pink bib with ‘Mummy’s little stinker’ appeared around my neck.

“Remember baby, I told you... today is a break for you and your friends. We’re finally going to have that little play date we planned weeks ago.”

“Oh is that today?”

“Yes, my silly little forgetful baby, that’s today. So no adulting today. At all!” She pulled her stern Mummy face and I knew not to push it, so I sat like a good girl in my highchair.

“So what’s the plan?” I asked.

“I’ve set up a little area behind my house that’s safe from prying eyes. A little spell to keep people from seeing what we’re doing.”

“Yeah... but what are we doing?” I asked, nervous about the answer, even if only a little bit.

“Well we’re going to have a little play date outdoors! There’s going to be a playground, a sandpit, a bouncy castle, and a barbeque!”

“Wait... really?”

“Yes sweetpea. And you, Stella and Ashe are all going to be little.”

I started wiggling in the highchair as I got more and more excited for this day.

“What about the bigs? And what about Willow?”

“Well I’ve been talking to Alex and Stella, and apparently Willow is happy to play the big sister role today. She’s comfortable around those two, so she should be okay today. And Stella has taken to calling Alex ‘Daddy’ now...”

“Really? How did you know this before me? They’re my friends!”

“You’ve been too focused on training sweetheart. But it’s okay. Today is a time to let yourself relax and be little all day, okay?”

“Okay Mummy!” I said with a smile, but deep inside I felt bad for ignoring my friends this whole time.

-------------------------------------------------

Rose dressed me in a frilly pink dress, white frilly socks, mary jane shoes and put my hair in pigtails. I looked just like a baby dolly. And before I met Rose, I wouldn’t have been caught dead in this, but today... I felt so cute.

I sat on a chair outside, in our little secret area surrounded by tall hedges and an invisibility spell to keep prying eyes out of our fun today. Rose was running around, trying to make sure everything was perfect.

“Where did you get this dress?” I asked Rose.

“My friend’s wife made it for me. I had it custom made just for you.” She smiled, still working.

“Well... wow... tell your friend’s wife that it’s adorable. Seriously, it’s perfect! And so comfortable!”

“I’ll let her know, I’m just glad it didn’t change size on the way back!”

Before I could enquire why... we heard a knock at the door.

“I’ll get it. You stay still babygirl...” Rose said, tapping my nose, causing me to giggle and blush.

Rose rushed off back into the house and greeted our first guests.

I sat there, nervous as hell, twiddling my thumbs, waiting for them to get here so I could relax a bit.

Ashe walked through first, wearing cute little shortalls and a onesie, with some kind of harness around him. And holding on to the lead, was Lily.

“Hey girls. Good to see you!” Lily said, giving Rose a hug.

I waved over and both of our guests waved back at me, although Ashe was much more shy about it.

“Go on then Ashe, you and Ellie go play. The others will be here soon.” Rose said, pointing towards me.

Ashe grabbed my hand and ran in the direction of the playground, pulling me up on to my feet, unable to stop him.

“Come on then!” he yelled excitedly.

I could feel myself slip a little bit more into the headspace as I caught up with him and jumped on the swings.

Ashe climbed up the ramp and then went down the slide a couple of times whilst I swung forwards and backwards on the swing.

I couldn’t get too into it, my focus was on the back doors, waiting for my friends to get here. They were the ones I was nervous about seeing me like this. I mean Alex had seen me dressed like this on my birthday, but I didn’t know that until later that evening, and Stella only saw me like this through memories. None of them had seen me like this properly.

Thankfully, a few minutes later, the door went again and Rose rushed off, leaving Lily watching me and Ashe. Upon returning, I saw Stella wearing a really cute onesie with a really thick nappy underneath it. Honestly... I had never seen Stella look so childish before. She was always the mean, bossy one of the group, the one who I loved tormenting with my childish antics... and here she was, looking just as infantile as me!

Stella’s face was bright red at this point as she held onto Alex’s hand. Upon closer inspection however, I noticed she was holding onto Willow’s hand too, and Willow seemed okay with everything. She was even... smiling.

I waved over nervously and they all waved back. Alex patted Stella’s padded bum and she shuffled over and joined me on the swings.

“H... hey... Ellie...” Stella said nervously.

“Hey Stella! You look really cute!” I said, smiling at her.

“F... fank you...”

“Wanna swing together?”

“P... pwease...”

“Come on, once you’re having fun, you’ll be less nervous. Just remember, everyone here accepts you and everyone here loves you. Okay?”

A smile formed on her face and she started swinging a bit.

Before long, we were having loads of fun whilst the ‘adults’ watched and chatted. Ashe would often run past, constantly switching between which part of the playground he wanted to play on.

Typical little boy.

After a while, Stella, Ashe and I started doing stuff together. First we took turns on the slide, then we played tag for a bit but that was a bit awkward with only three of us, then we played in the sandpit together.

Alex stood up on the other side of the garden.

“Hey you three? Want some food?” he called to us.

We all nodded, as all this playing had made us hungry.

“Baby, do you want red or yellow sauce?” he called out to Stella.

Stella blushed. “Red pwease... Daddy.”

As the big went back to preparing the barbeque, I turned to Stella whose cheeks looked like they had just been pinched.

“So... Daddy, eh? I never would have guessed you and him...” I teased gently.

“I... umm... I... I dunno! I just liked him the whole time, but I was worried he had a crush on you.” Stella didn’t take her eyes off her feet.

“Me? I never noticed anything, but then again, I didn’t notice a lot apparently. But I’m super happy for you! And he seems like a good Daddy!”

“He is. We haven’t done this for long, but he’s so thoughtful and nice and understanding.”

“Seriously, I’m so happy for you!” I said, squealing and pouncing on my friend, giving her a huge hug. She squealed too and we rolled about on the floor together.

“So... I know we’ve both been putting it off, but it’s super duper important...” I said to both Ashe and Stella in my most serious voice.

“What?” They said in unison.

“We... haven’t been on the bouncy castle yet! Last one there is a rotten egg!” I said, running off, taking full advantage of the head start I had created for myself. The other two quickly climbed to their feet and dashed off behind me.

After a good twenty minutes or so on the bouncy castle, we were exhausted.

“Come on then little ones. Time for a rest. You all look tired and in need of a drink. Come get your babas!” Lily shouted over.

I looked over and there were three bottles lined up on the table. One for each of us.

As soon as I got off the bouncy castle, I found my legs were too tired so I resigned myself to crawling. Thankfully, any muck I got on the dress could be removed by a simple spell.

Stella followed suit, wanting to be as little as possible and obviously looked up to me and Ashe for guidance.

Ashe however... was the biggest baby of all and he cried until Lily went over and picked him up, carrying him back to the table.

“Pff... baby!” I said, sticking out my tongue out at Ashe. He smiled and stuck his out back at me.

Lily sat down and put Ashe on her lap, picking up a bottle and feeding him.

Stella crawled over to a waiting Alex, who lifted her up and sat her on his lap, feeding her  the second bottle.

I looked up at Rose. She was busy cooking at the barbeque. Maybe too busy to feed me...

And so my heart dropped.

That was, until she turned around to Willow.

“Willow? I’m a bit busy, can you feed little Ellie for me? Thanks love.” She said, winking at me.

Before I could react or even turn my head to Willow, she had walked over and picked me up.

“Hey there little Ellie! I haven’t met you before!” she said, playing along with it all.

‘Okay... she’s good. I’m feeling even more little already...’

“H... hi...” I said, looking down at my feet.

“Well aren’t you just precious? I wish I had known about you sooner! I would have loved to have babysat you!”

I felt my cheeks burning.

“Are you going to be a good girl and drink this for me?” She said, holding the last bottle up to my mouth.

I opened my mouth and accepted the teat, suckling down the refreshing juice. After all the fun and excitement, we all needed this break and especially this juice.

“Good girl!” Willow said, praising me.

As I sat there on my friend Willow’s lap, suckling at the bottle, Rose walked over with plates of food. Placing them down on the table, she looked at me and smiled, making me blush even more.

“D’aww... Willow, you’re a natural! Look at her, she looks so comfortable around you.”

‘Aaaaand there we go... blushing even more now.’

“She’s an absolute cutie. I really wish I had known about this side of her before. She’s a little angel!”

“Have you thought about being a Mummy?” Rose asked.

“Nah, I’ve thought about it but it’s not for me. I’m happy to babysit, and I like seeing little Ellie like this... but I couldn’t be a Mummy to anyone.”

“Well you’re welcome to babysit whenever you want, I think Ellie would like that, wouldn’t you poppet?”

I nodded and blushed more.

“Now, can I have my baby? I’ll need to feed her.”

I scrunched my nose up and pouted.

“What’s up Ellie?” Willow asked.

“She’s being a pouty little madam... do you not want to move from Auntie Willow’s lap?” Rose laughed.

I shook my head, my pigtails flopping from side to side.

“Willow, is it okay if she stays there? I’ll feed her still, but she doesn’t want to move.”

“It’s okay with me, don’t worry. It’s cute. Auntie Willow has a nice ring to it...”

And so we all ate lunch together. Burgers, hot dogs, chips, all the usual barbeque things. It was such an amazing day for all of us. Stella got to be little around others, Ashe made more friends, Lily and Rose enjoyed getting to socialise with other caregivers (even if Willow isn’t actually one), Alex’s confidence was boosted as he took care of Stella, and Willow didn’t feel excluded, she actually seemed to enjoy some aspects of this.

“So Rose, did you find the perfect location yet?” Lily asked.

The play date had ended hours ago, it was now early evening. Alex, Stella and Willow had all gone home for dinner. Lily and Ashe stayed behind, so we all went back inside. Rose and Lily were talking and I was playing with my toys with Ashe in the playpen.

“Not perfect, but I found one place that would do for now, at least until I could find a better one. We just need a bit more magic. It drains me each time just teleporting myself to each one, it’s too much for me alone to teleport the whole village.”

“You still need to practice it with Noelle... she hasn’t done it yet.” Lily said, looking over at me.

“Huh?” I looked over, interested as to why my name was brought up.

“Just... it’s okay baby. I can manage it. I’ll teach you how to do it another time.”

“Do what?” I asked. My interest was piqued, there was no way I was letting this go just yet.

“Dimension jumping.”

“Wait... that’s the plan? We’re leaving this world?”

“That’s the plan baby. We’re going to take the whole village. I’ve found a world that isn’t too bad, so we can just relocate the whole village to there. The villagers are aware, and have no ties outside of this village so they’re all on board.”

“But what about the Council?” I asked.

“We’ll deal with them when we can form a better plan. But we won’t be able to do that until we’re somewhere safer...”

“I guess. I just... we’ll be back though, right?” I gave her my cutest puppy dog eyes.

“Why? Is something keeping you here?”

“No. No family, no ties. I just... this is home.”

“I know babygirl. But we need to ensure everyone’s safety first.”

“I understand.”

I hated it, but she was right. I wanted to stay and fight, but that would just put everyone else in danger. We’d get revenge on the council one day. For now, it was best to get somewhere safe.

I heard a loud explosion coming from the outskirts of the village, near to the barrier.

“What was...” Rose was cut off as another explosion caused the ground to shake. “The barrier! Fuck! Noelle, change quickly. Get your friends and their families. Lily, take Ashe, go around the village telling everyone to lock themselves in their homes. I’ll get to work fixing the barrier and seeing how they managed to breach it. NOW MOVE IT!” Rose shouted.

I quickly waved my hand, causing my outfit to change to something much more appropriate, and rushed out of the front door. Lily waved her wand, changing Ashe’s outfit and they quickly followed.

Before I got too far down the path, Rose shouted towards me.

“NOELLE?”

I turned around.

“Yeah?”

And with her face full of concern and love, she looked at me.

“Be careful.”

I nodded and smiled, rushing off to find my friends.

Just posted the final chapter on Patreon. (Epilogue will be posted on Sunday there). So not long now until this ends here... I'm so excited!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Okay, it's good that people are getting more powerful, that's important.

Protection spells seem to hold currently as well.

The battery and the other projects seem to be progressing.

The idea with the free day and the play date seems to progress that pleases me. 

A secret area to play outside I find yes (find it always interesting when you see so from ABDL side photos as they have made it in some of the outdoor shots, some clearly recognizes you that are gardens but others look clearly after arks or housing estates)

Oh ha there our little Elli is wearing an exclusive Olivia dress, this is definitely unique in its dimension.

Well of course now the council attacks. 

I hope the council is ready to die neither Rose nor Elli have forgiven them for Jinx's death.

And at the end of this excellent and epic battle, the Righteous Winner will be determined.

Of course he will, after all he always stands it through all ages, after all the Winner decides what was Righteous and what was not.