LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Much Rain; I’m Soaked

It’s been raining for a few hours now. When I saw a break in the rain, I put on a poncho and gloves and went to go change the outside garbages. By the time I got to the door to go out, the rain picked back up a little bit. I knew better, but I decided to head on out anyway that way I could get it over with.

Halfway to the first can, the rain picked up more and I considered going back in. But I thought I was already halfway to the can, might as well continue. I got to the can and the rain picked up even more. This can is by a drainage thing in the lot (one of those types that’s essentially a hole cut into the curb and water goes in and falls down and there’s a concrete cover over it with a manhole entrance). The water when I got there was reaching the top of the rubber of my shoes. By the time I got the new bag into it, the water was reaching halfway up my foot.

I went and checked the second can and by this point, the rain was absolutely pouring. Second can was empty, but I had already checked the third and knew it needed changed, so I walked to it and did that. Then I took them to the dumpster and tossed them. And then I went inside (I stood outside the door for a few minutes first). Oml, when I say my shoes got flooded, I mean they actually literally got flooded (that’s why I stood outside before coming in). My pant legs were soaked from about mid-thigh down. I ended up taking my shoes off and my socks and wringing my socks out.

There was so much water in my socks. It was like wringing a rag out. A few minutes after I got my socks and shoes back on, I took them back off to wring them out a second time. So that brings us to now. My feet are so wet and so cold rn. My body is cold, but my feet especially so. My pant legs are mostly dry now. I still feel water squishing around as I walk, so my feet aren’t too dry and likely won’t be for a while yet.

Something else I wanted to say before I post this: while I was standing outside getting ready to come in, I got the urge to pee and I came very close to subconsciously letting it out into my pants. Just as my brain decided to relax and let it flow, it stopped itself and reminded itself that I’m not padded today. That probably doesn’t mean much, but I’m gonna take it as I should start wearing to work every day and see if that helps me with my long-term goal of unpotty training.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Rained in small spurts today here, expecting real storms overnight.

Stay dry!

It is still raining. My feet’s are still wet and I am not as cold, but my feet still are. It was supposed to storm off an on today, but it was just rain we got.

I’ll try to stay dry! No promises though.

• Like 1

Rain has been with us here, in the St Louis area, for better than a week.  Some real gully washers, some spitting, some gentle downpours, and just plain one and off rain every day.

Today and tomorrow, though, look to be mostly sunny, no rain, moderate temperatures and humidity.  As perfect as that sounds, it means mowing, trimming, gardening, working on the new walkway, and other outdoor chores.

• Like 1

When I got home, I changed my socks pretty much instantly. I didn’t put the shoes in front of a fan, but they were exposed to open air and a fan was on.

I tried to find the article talking about it, but about two or three years ago, the first couple months of the year, about 70% of the days were rainy days, so I feel ya there.

2 hours ago, drynot said:

Sure it was raining 'winks'.....  That's why you're pants are wet.....sure ?

Heh, if only that was it. Then instead of wet and cold, I would have been wet and warm.

• Haha 1

I could go for some rain here, especially after last weekend, was in the triple digits here last week, 106-115 in Wa, state (only got to 108 here in Seattle) But it sucked regardless, all I had was 2 fans to make it slightly bearable, not too bad this week, but still sunny (Upper 70's to low 80's), some nice cool rain would be quite welcome right now.

19 hours ago, happyindprs said:

Rain sure beats a grass or forest fire unless that is that it turns into a flood

We had flash flood warnings. Idk if there really was any flooding, but it sure did carry the capabilities to produce it. You’re not wrong about the fire though.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, happyindprs said:

Rain sure beats a grass or forest fire unless that is that it turns into a flood

For sure! I'll take rain over a grass fire any day!??️⛈️?️☺️

• Like 1

I'm going on a vacation the end of the month so I'd rather it rain now instead of on my trip!  Especially since most of the things I'm planning are all out doors.  My luck my whole trip will be flooded out!  I already know my diapers will be!

It’s supposed to start back on Thursday and go on for 4 days. That’s subject to change. When I opened the app, I watched the prediction for Wednesday go from rain to sunny.