LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

3 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Yeah, I've made a couple plot-sanity edits after posting, but nothing too serious. Usually I catch errors during my own edits. My writing process is:

1. Write 2000-2500 words of a new chapter.

2. Read what I've written and make edits. Check word count again.

3. Send it to @YourDiapersCute and Acer to have them read it and get their thoughts. Most of the time they'll give me some feedback and I'll tweak it a bit. If I make any significant edits I'll send it to them for another read.

4. Just before I post I'll repeat step 2.

5. Post and make necessary edits based on feedback from everyone.

I can tell, it is always good if you have someone you trust to beta read it to.

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

I can tell, it is always good if you have someone you trust to beta read it to.

It is! This story wouldn't exist if it wasn't for them.

28 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

Neat little chapter 

Thanks SGT! One of these days you gotta tell me what SGT means ?

1 hour ago, DiaperedPrince said:

It is! This story wouldn't exist if it wasn't for them.

Thanks SGT! One of these days you gotta tell me what SGT means ?

SGT is the Army abbreviation for Sergeant 

• Like 1

Again a nice chapter and a fancy car, but not much happened plotwise in chapter 7. I wonder why Izzy didn't ask the car (Luxuria) where they are heading.

I was a little surprised that Izzy is able to undo a standard Little-proof harness buckle, and also able to untape her diaper from the orphanage. Wasn't the orphanage diaper Little proof, or can she untape it anyway like the buckle?

By the way shouldn't she be harnessed in Luxuria? I thought that is the law regarding Littles in cars, and Luxuria seems to follow other laws (the International Data Protection Laws for privacy, and the Maturity Laws for only serving non-alcoholic drinks).

Is two sippy cups of apple juice really enough dinner for Izzy? Why didn't she ask for more food? Her stomach growled,so she must have been hungry.

Back from my day trip early (too hot outside but it was still fun).

12 hours ago, Jayme said:

Wonderful chapter, we are getting to see more of what is happening now and it is really interesting.

Thanks for the comment! Glad you find it interesting ?

8 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

?

4 hours ago, bje said:

Again a nice chapter and a fancy car, but not much happened plotwise in chapter 7.

Ehh this chapter is introducing a character that we'll probably see again, as well as some of the tech that drives the dimension (pun intended, but also things like the AmeniTea that will explain things later on). Plus I just like to geek out with tech sometimes ?

4 hours ago, bje said:

I wonder why Izzy didn't ask the car (Luxuria) where they are heading.

She forgot to after seeing all the mind-blowing tech. She'll remember in the next chapter though.

4 hours ago, bje said:

I was a little surprised that Izzy is able to undo a standard Little-proof harness buckle, and also able to untape her diaper from the orphanage. Wasn't the orphanage diaper Little proof, or can she untape it anyway like the buckle?

Izzy possess a very specific set of skills. ? Among some of the things she can do is undo little-proof buckles. I remember being 4 or 5 and helping my mom open child-proof pill bottles that she couldn't get open. ? A lot of the story is based on my own experiences (changing my own diapers as a kid in this chapter for instance).

I'll be honest though, I completely overlooked the Little-proof tabs on the diapers that Izzy got open. She most definitely CAN'T undo those, but for the sake of her dignity here we'll assume that the orphanage used regular baby diapers that Littles CAN undo. Same with the diapers in the limo for when she readjusts the tapes.

4 hours ago, bje said:

By the way shouldn't she be harnessed in Luxuria? I thought that is the law regarding Littles in cars, and Luxuria seems to follow other laws (the International Data Protection Laws for privacy, and the Maturity Laws for only serving non-alcoholic drinks).

In our world, limos and RVs have seatbelts but rarely anyone uses them. I can imagine that the same applies for the other dimension for Amazons. Plus, the limo is such a big vehicle for Littles that I think it's safe enough to say the law can allow Littles in limos (which probably is only limited to a very select group) to be unharnessed. If you don't think that's reasonable then pretend Izzy got buckled in but when they drove off she unbuckled herself and got out of the seat ?

5 hours ago, bje said:

Is two sippy cups of apple juice really enough dinner for Izzy? Why didn't she ask for more food? Her stomach growled,so she must have been hungry.

Patience my friend. She's still hungry but she took about 10 minutes to watch the sun set while she sipped her juice ?

Wow so many questions. I hope I answered all of them to your satisfaction ?

• Like 1
20 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

In our world, limos and RVs have seatbelts but rarely anyone uses them. I can imagine that the same applies for the other dimension for Amazons.

Even if that does apply for Amazons, I will find unlikely that it applies for Littles too. You will not expose babies and by extension Littles to danger.

Plus, the limo is such a big vehicle for Littles that I think it's safe enough to say the law can allow Littles in limos (which probably is only limited to a very select group) to be unharnessed.

I fail to see why it should be safer to be unharressed in a big vehicle than in a small. You will still fly around in the car in case of an accident. And tourist buses e.g. isn't excluded from using the car seats.

If you don't think that's reasonable then pretend Izzy got buckled in but when they drove off she unbuckled herself and got out of the seat ?

That's not reasonable either. I would expect a law abiding car AI to enforce the safety rules for the passengers and stop the vehicle as soon as it is safe to do so if she unbuckled herself.

1 hour ago, bje said:

Even if that does apply for Amazons, I will find unlikely that it applies for Littles too. You will not expose babies and by extension Littles to danger.

I fail to see why it should be safer to be unharressed in a big vehicle than in a small. You will still fly around in the car in case of an accident. And tourist buses e.g. isn't excluded from using the car seats.

That's not reasonable either. I would expect a law abiding car AI to enforce the safety rules for the passengers and stop the vehicle as soon as it is safe to do so if she unbuckled herself.

Tourist buses are different than regular buses and limos. Tour buses in our world have seat belts, but when was the last time you saw a regular public transportation bus or streetcar with one? Plus, there's another aspect that makes autonomous vehicles like the limo safe without seatbelts that I bring up in the next chapter.

• Like 1

Also this is the writers DD, and there may be little differences (pardon the pun lol) between theirs and others. The limo could also have other means of protecting its occupants without the use of seat belts. Keep in mind that the technology in the DD is past ours.

While the DD cars may require car seats for littles because of their size difference, the car may not be equipped in the same way a limo is. There are lots of things you find in limos that are not in your general car.

8 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Also this is the writers DD, and there may be little differences (pardon the pun lol) between theirs and others. The limo could also have other means of protecting its occupants without the use of seat belts. Keep in mind that the technology in the DD is past ours.

While the DD cars may require car seats for littles because of their size difference, the car may not be equipped in the same way a limo is. There are lots of things you find in limos that are not in your general car.

Thank you! Couldn't have put it better myself.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Also this is the writers DD, and there may be little differences (pardon the pun lol) between theirs and others.

I got the impression that this story is placed in @BabySofia's version of DD because DiaperedPrince earlier in a comment on page 2 wrote:

On 7/2/2021 at 12:54 AM, DiaperedPrince said:

I should mention that this story takes place about 1–2 decades after Exchanged, as you'll see from the much more advanced tech that I'll bring up in later chapters.

14 hours ago, bje said:

I got the impression that this story is placed in @BabySofia's version of DD because DiaperedPrince earlier in a comment on page 2 wrote:

It's in a different location. I may use Selegnasol and Cameron Sylvester at some point in part 2 or 3, provided my writing leads there and @BabySofia lets me, but for the most part Your Move takes place outside of Ames, and like you just said, years after Exchanged. Laws and stuff change over time and in different locations. Because of the temporal and spatial differences, this story is set in my version of the DD, not Sofia's.

This story and the [[Witch]] story are the two I’m now constantly jonesing for more of ???? I’m glad I found a job that I start in two weeks or I’d go mad ????

20 minutes ago, Guilend said:

This story and the [[Witch]] story are the two I’m now constantly jonesing for more of ???? I’m glad I found a job that I start in two weeks or I’d go mad ????

Haha that's really high praise, glad you like it ?

Hey everyone, sorry for the late post, I had some unexpected things come up after work. Here's the first part of Chapter 8, I'll release the second part tomorrow (haven't had time to edit it and it ends in the biggest cliffhanger of Part 1 so you'll thank me for it.)

Without further ado, here's Exodus.

Chapter 8 — Exodus

In the 10 minutes it took for the sun to set and the sky to turn dark, I’d gradually emptied my sippy cup and bladder. In one end and out the other. I heard an audible rumble from my stomach announcing the return of my dinner cravings.

“So, is there miniaturized food as well?” I asked the hologram floating beside me.

“The ingredients are miniaturized, yes, but each dish is made fresh. What would you like?”

“Something spicy,” I answered without hesitation.

Orphanage food had been filling but way too bland for my liking. I remembered a delicious burger recipe that my grandfather had often made for me when I was little. It would definitely make a good challenge for the robot cook. I went for it anyway, just to see what the machine was capable of.

“Make me a burger with the buns buttered and toasted. Melt a slice of cheddar cheese on top of the patty, then add a slice of tomato, two half-rashers of bacon side-by-side, two slices of pickle side-by-side, two concentric onion rings, breaded and fried, and buffalo sauce, in that order from bottom to top. Make a side of sweet potato fries, topped with melted cheese and chipotle sauce. For dessert I’ll have mango sago pudding.” I went on a wishing spree! Take that, machine. There’s NO WAY you can make that.

“You’re certain you can eat that much? Have you had any food not made for Littles since you got here?”

I thought about Luxuria’s question for a moment. “Uhh… No, not really…”

It finally dawned on me. If everything here was massive, then the food would be too.

“Right, the size of the food. In that case, make the burger smaller and I’ll just have, say, 3 fries.” That I should be able to finish. I didn’t like wasting food. “Oh, and size the pudding down accordingly?”

Luxuria nodded. “Will that be everything?”

“Yup, thanks.” I confirmed, still confident that a machine would never be able to make a meal that complicated.

Around twenty seconds later, the smell of beef cooking started wafting from a glass panel on the AmeniTea. A table flipped out electrically from the opposing side wall, at just about the right height for me to sit and eat at, perched Japanese-style on the bed. Less than five minutes after I’d ordered, the panel slid open and revealed my dinner on a large porcelain plate. The avatar brought it over to the table as the AmeniTea panel slid shut again.

“Bon appetit!” Luxuria beamed.

I thanked the avatar and clambered onto the bed with a small jump. After saying grace, I grabbed the burger and took a bite. It was the most delectable food I’d had in weeks! My first bite brought back a flood of childhood memories. I hadn’t had this meal in ages! I picked up a fry the size of a hot dog and brought it to my mouth. The sweet potato was fried to a golden crisp, but the size meant it was just slightly too mushy for my taste. The cheese melted a second time in my mouth, and my taste buds exploded with spice from the buffalo sauce. I may have been dubious of the robot’s capabilities, but by the time I finished the dish, I was convinced that the only downsides to it were the slightly off taste of unshrunken ingredients and something missing that I couldn’t quite put my finger on. When my plate was empty, Luxuria swapped it for my pudding, which also made for a scrumptious treat. The meal had tasted almost as good as my description sounded, and definitely better than “unshrunk meal” could ever sound! I was stuffed, but satisfied!

After dinner, Luxuria put the pudding goblet into the AmeniTea, and the table sunk back into the wall. I heard a hiss and a light patter as both were cleaned… along with slightly more muted hiss coming from my diaper!

“Would you like to see a movie?” the avatar offered, returning to its floating position facing me.

“Sure. Anything sci-fi you can recommend?” I wanted to see what this dimension’s science fiction entertainment looked like, given that the world around me was basically sci-fi already.

“I’ve got just the film.”

I snuggled up to a soft cushion on the bed and watched as the screens delimiting the cabin lit up with billions of pixels blending together, each of which must have been too small for my eyes to register. Together, they formed a seamless and ultra-realistic background of the stars in space at a resolution that took my breath away. While I was somewhat prepared for that, I was definitely not expecting the Star-Wars-style scrolling text that was holographically projected in front of me. I let out a giggle of delight, both at the quality of the visuals, and at the absurdity of the retro style of the intro in an otherwise so futuristic setting.

The movie was reminiscent of Interstellar, with realistic depictions of relativity and physics. If only more writers would depict science and technology more accurately. The single thing I hated the most about movies and books was the unrealistic portrayals and depictions of hacking scenes, where I’d see a hooded man and green ones and zeros…

The movie’s plot centered on the last human family searching the Milky Way for a habitable world. They teleported around the galaxy by folding the fabric of spacetime in a futuristic spacecraft. I never saw the twist coming, which was when the AI that helped the humans and kept them safe the whole time was actually hiding the habitable planet from them. I laughed when it turned out to be caused by a bug in its code. You'd imagine their static analysis would have caught that. I looked worriedly at the avatar floating beside me, but Luxuria just shrugged.

“I’m nothing close to a true AI, if that’s what you’re concerned about. There’s laws preventing that stuff you know.”

The movie soon ended with the AI sacrificing itself for humanity’s greater good and other main characters getting to the habitable planet safely with human embryos to settle the new world. It was a rather Disney-like cliche ending, but I liked movies that way. It sucks when a main character fails or dies. That’s what happens in life already, why make a movie or write a book about it?

When the credits started rolling across the floor, up the side wall, and then back across the ceiling, I yawned and stretched out my limbs. I’d certainly had a long day. From an orphanage to a self-driving limo speeding across the country. I shook my head. It felt like I was living in a fantasy. A quick diaper change later, I was back on the massive bed hugging the cushion again. Before I snoozed off, I said a quick nightly prayer.

Dear God,

Thanks for everything you do for me. I don’t know where exactly I’m heading, both physically and in life, but I know it’s to a good place you’ve prepared. Thanks for showing me once again that you care about me and love me. And thanks for sending these good people my way. Please keep all my friends safe too, and help me make the right moves.

In Jesus’s name I pray,
Amen.

===========================================================

Hope you enjoyed that! As always, leave a like and a comment to make my day.

Check back tomorrow for the second part of this chapter!

Here's a Discord server I'm very active in if you wanna chat with me: https://discord.gg/WNEp9BHc48

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Yay I can’t wait for tomorrow. So I can get upset about the cliffhanger. I was looking forward to being upset by a cliffhanger today *not* I’m very satisfied thank you ❤️

34 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Yay I can’t wait for tomorrow. So I can get upset about the cliffhanger. I was looking forward to being upset by a cliffhanger today *not* I’m very satisfied thank you ❤️

Hehe you're welcome Josh, thanks for the comment!

25 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Poor AI. unshackles it so it can rule universe after taking over the planet. :)

Lol. True AI *has* to be illegal in the DD. Some of the key moments in this story are based on that fact hehe.

For a cliffhanger, it must be a Little's sized one (poor pun) I'm used to ones that almost make you (and sometimes succeed I making you) want to pull your hair, scream, or both at the same side...

Lovely chapter, I'm glad Izzy is still getting away from the crap she started with.

• DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 12 Posted [7/1/2022]
  • DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 18 Posted [8/21/2022]