LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

6 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

One thing I liked about that chapter was how you explained that Karen even got a little, her sister being more than meeting the standard they should have.  I have zero faith in LPS though so I hope for the best.

LPS is pretty useless most of the time. In my story I'm definitely showing the other side though.

7 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Another thing I want to tell you is that I am glad you are following Baby Sofia's lead and letting readers know you read the comments they make.

I'm not exactly following her lead here. Lots of authors do it, and I think it's one metric of judging how good an author is. I love reading comments, they get me all hyped up! ?

• Like 1

How broken does a dimension have to be?

DD: YES!

Seriously, when a person dies, the approved adoption is transferred to another person or relative.

This is so broken and stupid that it would not surprise me if there would be this in the USA of our world also.

8 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

let me know if you got the programming/pentesting references!

Well dig, nmap, python and John the Ripper are all well-known programs in this dimension and time, and so are the 3 mentioned open TCP services. I wonder why and how Mike knows several zero-day vulnerabilities. Such are usually only known by the circle of people around the person who discovered the vulnerability. If vulnerabilities become publicly known, they per definition cease to be zero-day vulnerabilities (assuming the vendor/programmer follows news about vulnerabilities).

In the story, I await Izzy's rescue.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

Awesome chapter

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

How broken does a dimension have to be?

DD: YES!

Seriously, when a person dies, the approved adoption is transferred to another person or relative.

This is so broken and stupid that it would not surprise me if there would be this in the USA of our world also.

Haha even in our world it's not just the US. Bureaucracy can be f*cked up in basically every country.

7 hours ago, bje said:

Well dig, nmap, python and John the Ripper are all well-known programs in this dimension and time, and so are the 3 mentioned open TCP services. I wonder why and how Mike knows several zero-day vulnerabilities. Such are usually only known by the circle of people around the person who discovered the vulnerability. If vulnerabilities become publicly known, they per definition cease to be zero-day vulnerabilities (assuming the vendor/programmer follows news about vulnerabilities).

In the story, I await Izzy's rescue.

Glad someone understood! From my experience zero-days can get shared in many different ways. The recent Microsoft print spooler exploit was put on GitHub by accident, and then quickly forked. Multiple people can independently discover the same vuln, and the dark web has plenty of sales and trades. Sometimes companies don't fix vulns, or in the case of obscure software like Sun or RRH the software might be so old that anyone using it bears the risk that there was be no security patches. In this case, Mike is talented and well-connected, so he could have easily gotten his hands on big juicy zero-days. ?

• Like 1

Chapter 3 - Little Protective Services

About an hour after downing the bottle of water, I’d been picked up by the witch and sat on her lap from whence she fed me dinner. That quickly proved to be another traumatic experience, since the sludge she’d fed me from a jar was so disgusting that I’d gagged and almost choked. I could think of some people who wouldn’t mind eating sardine-and-spam sludge, but I certainly wasn’t one of them. She’d made airplane sounds and waved the spoon around like I was two, which resulted in my face and the front of my sleeper being desecrated by all the food that missed my mouth by the end of the ordeal.

Shortly after that, she’d eaten her own dinner and washed up. After being fed what was essentially pig slop, the delicious-looking bowl of instant noodles she’d had the privilege to enjoy had been pure torment for me to watch and smell. When the sky outside the small window turned dark, she sprawled out on the mattress.

“Good night doll, don’t get bitten by the roaches!”

I shivered in trepidation. From the state of the place, that wasn’t exactly something analogous to “Don’t let the bed bugs bite” that they just told kids here. My dirtied face and diaper felt like prime targets, especially in the case of my diaper, which was now massively swollen since I’d wet again after dinner. I did my best to clean off my face with the sleeve of my sleeper, but I was helplessly unable to do anything about the latter.

I grimaced, feeling my butt complaining about the combination of the spanking I’d received earlier and the mess coating my butt. I definitely had a diaper rash from the prolonged confinement in the soiled garment, which was sure to get worse by tomorrow. I can’t believe this is happening.

I’d always said a nightly prayer, so I decided that there’d be no harm in praying, especially given my current situation.

Dear God,

I know I haven’t been perfect, but I don’t know what I did to deserve this hellhole. Why am I here? Where even is here? I know that you love me and that you know what you’re doing, so I won’t complain… But please, please save me from this degrading place and this sadistic woman. And please, someday, let me have another game of chess and a life beyond someone’s doll. I know you gave me this gift for a reason. Please don’t let me waste it. Thanks for everything you’ve done for me all my life.

In Jesus’s name I pray,
Amen.

I started to cry again, frustrated at how bad my situation had turned out. In the end, I drifted off on the hard floor, curled up into a ball as best I could.

The next morning I rubbed my eyes as I sat up, my body hurting all over from a night on the floor. I’d slept surprisingly well given the circumstances, but I figured it was mainly because of how tired I was. I looked down at my diaper, which — I could tell from the dark spots on both sides of my sleeper’s crotch — had definitely leaked.

I suddenly realized that I’d been unconsciously sucking on the pacifier that was still in my mouth. It was strangely comforting, but I forced myself to stop anyway. I tried spitting it out, but it was locked in somehow, so I didn’t tamper with it any further. I definitely didn’t want to risk the painful inflation from yesterday.

The woman had already gotten up, and was currently sitting on her bed reading some sort of instruction manual. Just then, she looked up and caught me staring at her.

“Morning, baby girl! You’re gunna make me some money today!” She exclaimed.

I frowned apprehensively at that, not quite sure what to expect. Whatever it was, it can’t be good for me. She swapped out my pacifier for another baby bottle of water, which I thirstily guzzled. Upon reinserting the pacifier into my mouth, she set up a futuristic-looking semi-transparent screen on a stand about a meter in front of me.

After pausing briefly to look at the manual again, she powered it on and it beeped three times in rapid succession. A really bright light from the screen flashed, dazzling my eyes. A split second later, I saw some swirling colors on the tablet-like device, and a calming voice telling me something about using my diapers like a good girl, before my mind went totally blank!

The next thing I knew, she was turning off the screen, and I was pushing last night’s mush into the back of my already full diaper! I frantically tried to stop, but it seemed like my sphincter and related muscles were locked in the ‘open’ position. No matter how hard I tried, I simply couldn’t dam the flow!

“Good girl, using your diaper like you’re meant to!” The bitch cooed. “I think I might just change you earlier than I planned to, just so I won’t have as hard of a time washing your sleeper!”

After making me sit in my mess for another half hour, she finally removed my sleeper and laid me down, buck-naked except for the diaper. She lifted both my legs with one hand, just like I’d done when I’d babysat years ago, all while cooing at me.

The relief of having the soiled and sodden diaper taken off me overcame any modesty I had, so I didn’t bother to try and cover anything up. She used the front of the diaper, which wasn’t much cleaner than the back, to wipe the worst of the mess off my butt. She then dragged me by the hand outside for the first time. As I walked, I could feel bits of runny poop that weren’t completely wiped off sliding down my legs. I need a shower to not feel disgusting at this point.

Once my eyes had adjusted for the bright sunlight that starkly contrasted the dim room I’d gotten used to, I took in the vast landscape around me. Dense, yellowed, prairie grassland stretched unbroken in every direction for as far as I could see. Singular, stubby trees and small shrubs dotted the landscape here and there, and some cattle roamed in the distance. Besides that herd, this place looked like it was devoid of humanity!

I yelped from behind the pacifier as a jet of lukewarm water blasted my butt. The woman hosed down my butt thoroughly, then moved on to my back and legs, as if I was some animal. When she spun me around to face her so she could spray my front, I appreciated for the first time just how tall the shack she lived in was. A monster-truck-sized pickup truck was parked beside it, which also towered over me. I wonder how she got all this stuff in her size…

Once I was clean, she dried me off with a towel. I tried to protest that I could dry myself, but she didn’t understand me with the pacifier in the way, so I gave up and just stood around as she dressed me. My change of clothes consisted of a puke-green sundress. Perhaps it was once a more pleasant color, but its current appearance just reminded me of vomit.

I was just starting to feel self-conscious about not wearing any underwear under the dress, when she dragged me back into the shack and laid me on the floor. She put some cream on my butt, which soothed the discomfort from my rash, followed by another massive diaper. Why are these diapers so huge??

As if reading my mind, she explained, “You’re only getting one change a day, at least for now. I’m not spending a single cent more on you than I have to!” Her voice boomed out in a pure cackle, in a manner only possible if she were a witch. This woman was deranged.

A few more days passed, and I’d lost track of time. The boredom was really getting to me, since there was nothing for me to do except sit around most of the time. I found myself sucking on the pacifier that was always locked in my mouth more often than not, if not just for something to do. I also did mental studies of some chess positions, but there’s only so much you can do in your head.

My diapers were almost constantly filled with my bodily waste, and the bitch kept her word, changing me just once a day. I was grateful that at least she used the cream during each change, so my diaper rash hadn’t worsened.

I began noticing that I had less and less control over my bladder and bowel functions each day, to the point where I now had very little warning before I went. I was using my diapers like a baby, thanks to the hypnosis videos that the woman forced me to watch for God knew how long each morning.

The second time that she’d turned on the screen, I’d tried to close my eyes and turn away, but she’d pinned my arms to my sides and kept my face pointed at the screen with her massive hands, preventing me from looking anywhere else. The bright flash had somehow worked even with my eyes closed, so I’d been utterly helpless. By the time she’d let go of me, the video had already turned me into a passive zombie, staring at the screen in a blissful stupor.

One morning, I woke up to the door of the shack being flung open!

“LPS! Hands on your head!” A gigantic officer, a full head taller than the bitch, screamed at her. Pistol trained on her, she swooped in swiftly, like an eagle hunting its prey. What was going on? Who were these other giants?? There were other giants here???

Another officer, slightly shorter than the first but still impossibly tall, grabbed me off the floor. I instinctively tensed up, unused to being picked up and held so high up from the ground. “Dave to dispatch, Little secured, DNA scan verifies she is Isabelle Green,” he spoke into an earpiece.

“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you. If you understand me, nod,” the arresting officer Mirandized.

“You can’t ar—”, the witch started to say something.

“NOD!!! YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT I SAID PERFECTLY!!” The officer screamed at her, “HOW DARE YOU ABUSE A SWEET LITTLE GIRL LIKE THAT?!”

I couldn’t help but grin at the irony, and I silently thanked God for answering my nightly prayers.

“Are you mentally intact?” The officer holding me — Dave — asked.

I nodded. “Mothly, I think?” I lisped around the pacifier.

“Good, we’ll need to interview you when we get to the station. In the meantime, your diaper is leaking! We need to get you changed first.”

He rummaged around the storage area behind the curtain for a spare diaper, and emerged triumphantly holding one. Another officer found a pack of wipes from their truck outside, and handed them to Dave, who laid me down, and untaped my soiled diaper. I blushed as he wiped me down, not used to a total stranger’s hands dancing all over my crotch area.

Thankfully, he was very professional apart from a little cooing, which turned into a grimace when he saw the rash on my butt. His colleague got some sort of ointment and spread it over the entire red area, explaining that it would quickly heal my rash, provided I wasn’t kept in messy diapers for extended periods of time again. I was quickly dressed in a fresh diaper after that.

The officers brought us out to the waiting vehicles, and I blushed as Dave put me down in a toddler’s car seat and strapped me in.

“It’s for your own safety, and it’s the law.”

I nodded, still confused as to where exactly this place was. There were laws here…?

During our drive to the police station, the witch that I now knew was named Karen screamed profanities at the officers until they grew tired of it, and locked a gigantic pacifier on her. I giggled at the further irony and her discomfort. She deserved ten times worse.

When we arrived at the LPS station, Dave released me from the car seat and picked me up again, holding me close to his chest. I’d played with the buckle a bit, but hadn’t been able to get it open. That made sense, given that the giants were clearly much stronger than my puny self.

I gasped at the size of everything as we walked inside. More giants were bustling about, and it soon dawned on me that everyone in this place was a giant. I was carried over to a room full of medical equipment, and Karen was led away separately. Good riddance, bitch.

There, Dave put me on a scale, and a nurse weighed and measured me. I’d shrunk by about six inches after I died, and I stood at 5’4 instead of the 5’10 as listed on my Drivers’ License. I’d also gotten just a bit lighter, coming in at 119 pounds.

I tensed when I was picked up again, still unused to being lifted into the air, but I relaxed when I saw that it was Dave. He’d been gentle enough so far, and I could see no reason for that to change. We walked down several hallways and up a flight of stairs, and I was glad that I was being carried for once. The stairs were massive!

Finally, we reached an interview room that was more regular sized. Stuffed animals, toys, and cushions filled up the small room in piles. Some of the bigger stuffed animals were actually taller than I was! I didn’t see a particular spot to sit down anywhere, so when Dave set me down on the ground standing up, I walked around the room for a bit before plopping down on the lap of a massive stuffed bear.

I was stroking its paw and looking around the room when a smaller, Asian giant came in and sat down on a bean bag. She was still about 3 feet taller than me, but at least she didn’t look like she could eat me for dessert! However, that perception changed, and I recoiled, when I saw that she had a transparent tablet similar to the one that had been used to hypnotize me!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2
  • DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 3 [7/14/2021]

I'm glad to see she's been saved. Hoping the other tablet is either just information about her to help get her somewhere else, or perhaps something to deprogram her... Either way almost nothing is worse than that lady!

5 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I'm glad to see she's been saved. Hoping the other tablet is either just information about her to help get her somewhere else, or perhaps something to deprogram her... Either way almost nothing is worse than that lady!

Thanks for the comment! ?

Thank the maker’s that she got rescued. I do hope she sees better days at least. That woman should get paddled on her bare butt in the courtroom before getting a suppository and diapered and locked in plastic pants. I’d love for her to get a huge rash, but no one deserves to be tortured. 

1 hour ago, SGTbaby said:

Glad the rescue happened and it will be good to see what happens next! 

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

Thank the maker’s that she got rescued. I do hope she sees better days at least. That woman should get paddled on her bare butt in the courtroom before getting a suppository and diapered and locked in plastic pants. I’d love for her to get a huge rash, but no one deserves to be tortured. 

Thanks for your comments! Love reading your thoughts, means a lot to me.

Really good chapter, thank you for making LPS be something that really helps a little in a bad time.  Just wondering if the Dave with the LPS people is the same Dave as chapter 2?  Looking forward to seeing what happens, don't really care what they do to Karen really she will probably never be able to be near a little again unless she becomes one. 

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Just wondering if the Dave with the LPS people is the same Dave as chapter 2?

Which Dave in Chapter 2? This is the first time Dave shows up and there's only one Dave in the story?

14 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Thanks for your comments! Love reading your thoughts, means a lot to me.

I love making my comments. Mine are usually things I’d love done to me ? only stories I really enjoy are the ones I make comments like I have on this story. 

3 hours ago, TerranV said:

Guessing some negotiations and stuff to get Isabelle to a better place.

?

2 hours ago, Guilend said:

I love making my comments. Mine are usually things I’d love done to me ? only stories I really enjoy are the ones I make comments like I have on this story. 

Awww thanks!! ?

5 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Which Dave in Chapter 2? This is the first time Dave shows up and there's only one Dave in the story?

Sorry I was think about the guy that did the transfer to save her and now to take care of her, checked and looks like his name is Mike. 

2 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Really Great story!!!!!  You're doing a Fantastic job!!!!  Keep up the Great work!!!!!!

Thanks!

39 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Sorry I was think about the guy that did the transfer to save her and now to take care of her, checked and looks like his name is Mike. 

Yep, Mike is one of the two main characters, the other being Izzy. And this was unintentional but somehow the vast majority of the names I came up with for this story ended up being 4 letters. Lol.

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

Please don't call her Izzy,  Maybe Belle or Issa

Why? Izzy is such a beautiful name, especially compared to your alternatives. Also, I had a really great childhood friend named Izzy. Easier to write about it if I can draw on real-life experiences. You'll see me do that a lot in this story.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Why? Izzy is such a beautiful name, especially compared to your alternatives. Also, I had a really great childhood friend named Izzy. Easier to write about it if I can draw on real-life experiences. You'll see me do that a lot in this story.

Maybe but it does not really go with her name.  I figure your friend was named Elisabeth and Izzy is a good baby name.  But for Isabelle not really.

3 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Maybe but it does not really go with her name.  I figure your friend was named Elisabeth and Izzy is a good baby name.  But for Isabelle not really.

Elisabeth would be Liz or Lizzy (or Lisa/Beth), but my friend was named Isabelle and she went by Izzy.

• DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 12 Posted [7/1/2022]
  • DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 18 Posted [8/21/2022]