LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1 minute ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Keep in mind that most of the portal Littles go through a specific portal, not UN ones (rescuee escape cases are really rare). For an inexperienced agent like Schmidt it's easy enough for him to assume she's supposed to know and think she's lying when she in fact doesn't. ?

Yeah I know. I figured that all out. I just don’t like it when someone assumes others know something, especially when they’ve gone through something obviously traumatic. You did a good job.   

40 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Yeah I know. I figured that all out. I just don’t like it when someone assumes others know something, especially when they’ve gone through something obviously traumatic. You did a good job.   

Yep me neither. Hehe thanks!

1 minute ago, TerranV said:

Nice! 

So Tim Horton's in this dimension is also just called Tim Horton's? Huh.

Yep, I'm going to keep almost everything about Canada the same across dimensions, just because I can ? (and also it makes things easier to follow)

4 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

tim hortons has excellent hot chocolate :)

Yes they do. When I was 5 my parents bought me a cup at a mall, and my hands were too small to hold it with one hand. When I was getting off an escalator, I took a hand off the cup to steady myself for a moment. Suddenly, the whole cup slipped out of my hand and onto the ground! It had been too hot to drink, so I never got any hot chocolate that day. My parents blamed me for being careless and refused to buy me another one, and I bawled my eyes out the rest of that day. My parents have since acknowledged that Tims cups are too big and slippery to hold without spilling, especially for a 5 year old. But yeah side story from my childhood.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, sparky_dude said:

Have not had time to comment but wow this is good. Love that she is in the Okanagan, here is hoping she gets some Okanagan Cherries!

Haha thanks! She's just passing through so she won't be getting cherries ?... are they good though? I've never heard of them.

3 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Haha thanks! She's just passing through so she won't be getting cherries ?... are they good though? I've never heard of them.

Because hot dry climate it is idea for fruit trees and they are some of the best fruit you will have. Mind you with the fires I would not recommend going right now. The main place to go is Keremeos about 50km West of Osoyoos. That is where you will find a number of large kind of like farmers markets that sell cherries and other fruits. If you live in the Lower Mainland most of the local grocery stores sell cherries and apples for the Okanagan at harvest time.

1 hour ago, sparky_dude said:

Because hot dry climate it is idea for fruit trees and they are some of the best fruit you will have. Mind you with the fires I would not recommend going right now. The main place to go is Keremeos about 50km West of Osoyoos. That is where you will find a number of large kind of like farmers markets that sell cherries and other fruits. If you live in the Lower Mainland most of the local grocery stores sell cherries and apples for the Okanagan at harvest time.

Cool! Yeah, I'll definitely have to visit soon.

Posting earlier today, yay!

Chapter 10 — Canadian, Eh?

Thanks to the tracker I’d put on Izzy, I was able to listen as Agent Schmidt lost it and Izzy started crying. Thank God I did that. I sighed as I got up and walked to the office. The Little employee tried to stop me, but I flashed my UN credentials and she stepped out of the way.

I opened the office’s door to a depressing sight. Izzy was sobbing and the agent had his head in his hands, clearly too inexperienced for the situation at hand. He looked up at me, as if pleading for help, wanting to complain, and feeling guilty all at the same time. I sighed, picked Izzy up, and sat down with her on my lap. Her head nuzzled into my chest and I slipped her paci back into her mouth before gently patting her back to sooth her.

“There there, I know you’ve had a tough day, let me handle it from here, eh?” I comforted the poor girl as I slid my credentials across the desk with my free hand.

“She’s telling you the truth,” I told Schmidt, turning my gaze back to him. “I was the one that brought her to this dimension. We opened up a localized portal and saved her from drowning. She’s actually right about the UN portal; you can just choose ‘Other’ in the list of locations and enter ‘UN’ in the system.”

He nodded and quickly did that.

“Now, I can tell you’re new to this, so let me remind you of Rule 323 in your handbook. Isabelle here is a Little, obviously, and she has a sponsor, me. That means she can be fast-tracked through the refugee registration process and get her citizenship and passport now. I saw a stack of blanks in the office across the hall.”

Schmidt nodded again and asked a few more questions, all of which I answered for Izzy, who’d managed to calm down and stop sniffling. The agent then got a blank passport from the opposing room and uploaded all her documents to it, along with the full-body scans I’d stolen from the orphanage servers. Safer for Izzy for them to not have the scans. One less data leak to worry about, and it was a walk in the park to hack their servers and delete it after my data transfer.

It took just a few minutes for the central office in Ottawa to remotely approve and activate it, and we were on our way out in no time. I made sure to thank the agent for helping us, and the nice Little who’d both let us stay and tried to stop me. People doing their jobs thoroughly were worthy of a pat on the back, even if they got in my way.

Mike buckled me into the car seat and handed me my passport, which consisted of a rectangle of plastic that looked like a smaller version of Sofia’s phone.

“Fanks, Mike, fuh…” I paused to spit the pacifier out, “for that back there. I had no idea you were the one that brought me to this dimension… so umm… thanks… for saving my life.”

“You’re welcome, sweetheart. Congrats on becoming Canadian, you deserve it.”

I nodded, but one question still burned: “But why did the UN just dump me in a shack in the middle of nowhere?”

Mike sighed, “I’m sorry, Izzy. I’m really sorry for what happened to you with Karen. That was our release team’s fault. You were supposed to go to Kate, Karen’s younger, richer and less heartless sister. Unfortunately, she died from a car accident just before you would have, and, well, that wasn’t something anyone expected and Karen ended up getting custody.” And now she’s in custody. Hehe. “Again, I’m sorry. I never would’ve let that happen if I’d known.”

“It’s okay,” I reassured him, “it’s not your fault I guess. The irony though.”

“Yeah,” he breathed. “So, you wanna get the full Tims experience to celebrate your new Canadianness or go for drive-thru?”

“It’s safe to go in, right?” I needed to be sure.

“Yeah, you should be safe, especially since I’m right there with you.”

“Let’s do that then. I’d never been to Canada back home, might as well see it all now?”

“Excellent choice,” Mike commended as we pulled up to park in front of the coffee shop.

I got the seat straps off and opened the door. Mike got to my side just in time to catch me from almost falling out!

“Easy there, Tiger,” he steadied me and picked me up. “Hmm, I thought those buckles were supposed to be Little-proof?”

“I’ve got a knack,” I shrugged.

The SUV pipped again as we entered the Tim Hortons.

“How is your car locking itself? Bluetooth?”

“Yep, it’s a distance measurement feature. It uses the Doppler effect on the Bluetooth signal waves. You know what that is?”

“Frequency of the wave changes as the distance changes, right?”

“Wow, you’re smart. What would the little genius like for lunch?”

I stared at the expansive menu, not quite sure of what I wanted, as we joined the line to order.

“Afternoon folks, what can I get ya?” A robot server asked.

“Chicken salad croissant, combo with a large, dark roast, double double and a hashbrown, please.” Mike told it, turning to look at me.

“I uhh…” I still hadn’t made up my mind yet, but Mike’s meal was sounding pretty good. “I’ll have the same please, but a donut instead of the hashbrown?”

“Excellent choice,” the android smiled.

“Make her coffee a Small,” Mike interjected.

“Sure. How would you like it?” It asked me.

“Decaf, three milk, three sugar, please.”

“Excellent, what donut would you like?”

“This one, please and thank you,” I pointed at a cruller which it fished out with a pair of tongs and put in a paper bag for me.

“You’re very welcome dear, have a seat anywhere and we’ll bring your food over in a moment.”

“Decaf?” Mike questioned, sitting me down at a table and then joining me on the other side of it. I noticed that my seat was much taller than his, so the table was the right height for both of us. Quite a clever design.

“I drink coffee for the flavor, not the caffeine,” I explained. On a whim I also noted, “That robot was really good at language parsing. And being nice.”

“Oh? And I’m not eh?” He kidded and I laughed.

“Well you’re not a robot,” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Mmm.” He continued in a less joking tone, “Welcome to Canada. Most of us — robots and people — are like this: we respect everyone regardless of size. We even have Littles on all levels of government.”

“Well I’m liking it. Better than the crap I had to put up with in the States.”

“Watch your language!” Mike chastised, making me jump slightly. “There’s kids around,” he reasoned, motioning towards a family of Bigs beside me. I glanced over and spotted the mother shooting daggers at me.

“Sorry.” I sheepishly apologized as another robot arrived with our food.

“Bon appetit!” It wished, before leaving with an empty tray from the table beside ours.

Just then, I realized something. “Uhh… Mike?”

“What’s up?” He picked up one of the croissants.

“We didn’t pay,” I pointed out matter-of-factly.

“Relax Izzy, we did, it’s automatic. See?” He tapped at the air a few times and suddenly a hologram of the receipt floated in the air in front of me.

“Whoa, that’s so cool! Where’s the projector?”

“It’s part of my state-of-the-art cyrano.” The hologram disappeared as he showed me a black earpiece that I’d thought was a rather old-fashioned Bluetooth earbud.

I nodded and quickly said grace, before grabbing a bite of the croissandwhich. It was really good! The orphanage food I’d been eating had really prepped up my taste buds for all the proper food since my escape. By the time I finished savoring the sandwich bite by bite, Mike had finished his meal. He laughed when I picked up the honey cruller donut with both hands. It was the size of a small cake for me!

“What’s the deal with you littles and your sweets?” He smirked.

“All Littles like sweets?”

“Every single one that I’ve known or heard of.”

“Must be some kind of gene or something,” I offered.

“Maybe…”

When I finished the donut, Mike took all the garbage to the nearby bank of bins and sorted them into some 10 different types. They must really care about the environment here to go through that big of a hassle with their garbage.

“C’mon, let’s go. I need to get you some shoes soon, it’s getting tiring picking you up!” he remarked, picking me up again.

I laughed. “You know, I kinda like it when you carry me around. Nobody’s done that for me in years!”

My eyes welled up slightly as I recalled my dad carrying me as a kid when I was too tired to walk, but I shook it off. Enough tears for a day.

Mike checked my diaper discreetly and whispered, “You’re soaked, you want changed?”

I nodded thanks. Screw Karen, taking away all my potty training like that.

I brought up Izzy’s situation again on the highway to Vancouver, “Where do you wanna go?”

She put down the bottle of water I’d given her. “What do you mean?”

“Well, you’re no longer an illegal immigrant, you’ve got your passport, you’re a lot safer now. You still wanna come with me, or I can drop you off somewhere?”

“I’d be safer with you, right?”

“I think so.”

“And I’m still free to go whenever?”

“Of course.”

“I’ll stick with you for now then, if that’s okay? It’s not like I’ve got anywhere else in particular to go.”

“Absolutely, Izzy, I’m glad that that’s what you want.”

“Are you gonna charge me rent or… how’s that gonna work?”

“Don’t sweat it. It’s the least I can do for ya after everything that happened. If you do get a job someday and you still want to pay me back then… we can cross that bridge when we get there, kay? Right now I don’t want you to worry about a thing.”

“Thank you so much Mike. I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me. People like you in the Railroad are just amazing…”

She thinks I’m with the Railroad. Should I tell her? What would her reaction be? She’s already decided to stay with me on her own will… I mulled over this a bit and ended up resolving to keep it to myself for the time being. If she found out somehow, that would be great, but I decided that it wasn't my place to tell her.

I spent the rest of the drive chatting with Izzy about her home dimension and mine, comparing differences and noting some surprising similarities. She was an amazing person, and she’d been an aspiring chess player, steps away from her GM title, until the unfortunate incident happened. I promised her that I’d do my best to find a way for her to play professionally, even though it would probably require pulling a lot of strings. The first step would involve getting her a chess set, so, seeing as she also needed clothes, diapers, shoes, and everything short of furniture in her size, I drove to a massive outlet mall I knew of in Langley.

This time Izzy was more careful with her exit, and waited for me to get to her side before getting up from her car seat. She held her arms out to be picked up and I obliged her with a kiss on her forehead. I stuck a finger into her waistband to check her diaper, which earned me an “Eeep!” It was wet again, so I quickly changed her in the back of the car.

“This is the last one in your baggie, we definitely need to get you some more, eh?” I noted.

I knew I couldn’t hold both her and everything we were getting, so I made a beeline for the robocarts once we were inside. I rolled a black one off its charging dock, put Izzy down in the padded seat behind the basket for unique purchases, set it to follow me autonomously, and headed for the first shop on my mental list.

On our way there, I asked Izzy an important question: “Aside from diapers which you obviously need, are there any other baby-Little things that you want? You seem pretty glued to that paci for instance? It’s perfectly normal for you to be attached to things like that from your time in the US.” I consciously left out the hypnosis she’d been subject to, in hopes of not triggering PTSD. She’d been through enough for one day.

She looked a little red faced and quickly spat the paci out, catching it with her hand. “I’m sorta… drawn to these… they’re really soothing for some reason. Bottles as well,” she added bashfully, “They’re more relaxing to drink out of and next to impossible to spill. I think the addiction might have something to do with me getting hypnotized, that’s how I lost my potty training?”

“Makes sense. We can do that. You want some more cute clothes too?”

“Ooh I had these footed sleepers that were so fuzzy and comfortable, I’d love some of those. I actually had one back home too. And I don’t mind some more pretty dresses either!”

She smiled at me and I smiled back. “Sure thing, princess.” She was so precious!

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2
  • DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 10 [9/1/2021]

I like the way the characters are interacting; definitely nice to see bigs and littles getting along well.

One pedantic nerd point: the Doppler effect can be used to measure relative velocity, but not distance. You’ld have to use signal attenuation for that.

I haven't commented for a while, that chapter that ended with her being told welcome to Mexico bumed me out for a week.  I like Mike and have a feeling he and Izzy are going to be together for a very long time.  I like what you are doing with the tecfk in this story, surprised to see the robot server and not a holo one.  I glad things are back on track and Izzy is happy again.?

6 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

Liking the story so far, she seems to be taking the whole babying thing extraordinarily well despite the traumatic events she’s been through, although if she already liked cutesy childish things back home it makes sense she’d still like those things here.

She definitely liked cutesy childish things back home. I believe I mention all the way back in Chapter 1 that she loves footed sleepers and had one in the other dimension.

Re: taking the babything thing well: Izzy transitions from shock (at Karen's, at LPS, first day of the orphanage) to acceptance (getting used to life in the orphanage, enjoying the carefreeness of the baby life) to shock again (the Mexico scare, the inexperiences IRB agent) to a sort of calm settling in with Mike at the end. There's also moments where she doesn't take things well that are "off camera" so to speak, because I wanted to move the story along and also my creativity has limits ?

She’ll probably be the most adorable almost GM.

She is the most adorablest almost-GM ever. And she may become the most adorablest GM ever. ?

Speaking of GMs I’m kind of curious when we’ll be introduced to the world of competitive chess in this story, looking forward to all of it though

Glad you're looking forward to Parts 2 and 3, which will be when that gets introduced. (not really a spoiler since what else would those be about??) Here's a small spoiler for the next chapter (select the text to read it): Mike does indeed get her a chessboard at the mall.

6 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

I like the way the characters are interacting; definitely nice to see bigs and littles getting along well.

Thanks! That's Canadians for you, always getting along hehe.

6 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

One pedantic nerd point: the Doppler effect can be used to measure relative velocity, but not distance. You’ld have to use signal attenuation for that.

I thought about signal attenuation, but I figured it would be affected by more factors like putting the key into your pocket. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I figured Doppler divided by the time elapsed (since the relative velocity started to change) would give distance more reliably, and also give factors like direction. But hey it's fiction about a futuristic alt dimension, anything goes ? Also why didn't I just make it use GPS lol... that would have made things easier. But also Doppler sounds cool ?

7 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I haven't commented for a while, that chapter that ended with her being told welcome to Mexico bumed me out for a week.

Awww I'm sorry for bumming you out. I'm very much a Disney-like writer though. Happy endings and everything.

7 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I like what you are doing with the tecfk in this story, surprised to see the robot server and not a holo one.

Thanks. There's two explanations for the robot server:

1. Izzy could only tell that Luxuria was a hologram because she enabled the mode and saw her come out of the wallscreen.
  2. Holograms are pretty exclusive new tech still and not everyone has access to them, so fast food restaurants use older model robots.

I haven't decided which version to go with yet, so either is possible and I've left it open-ended for now.

17 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

I figured she would want a way   to get her potty training back right away.

Yeah, maybe. I should touch on that in Part 2 I guess.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

• Like 2
6 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

I figured Doppler divided by the time elapsed (since the relative velocity started to change) would give distance more reliably, and also give factors like direction.

Good point: velocity times time gives distance. You can’t get direction though, but I think that that doesn’t matter: moving away at 0.5 m/s for 10sec would take you 5 meters in whatever direction.

T

On 8/25/2021 at 8:31 PM, DiaperedPrince said:

Yes they do. When I was 5 my parents bought me a cup at a mall, and my hands were too small to hold it with one hand. When I was getting off an escalator, I took a hand off the cup to steady myself for a moment. Suddenly, the whole cup slipped out of my hand and onto the ground! It had been too hot to drink, so I never got any hot chocolate that day. My parents blamed me for being careless and refused to buy me another one, and I bawled my eyes out the rest of that day. My parents have since acknowledged that Tims cups are too big and slippery to hold without spilling, especially for a 5 year old. But yeah side story from my childhood.

You should only get hot chocolate poured into baby bottles. Much easier to carry and you can put it down anyplace safely without spilling. I like making powdered hot chocolate in a baby bottle because you shake it forever until it finally mixes without icky residue on the bottom. :)

11 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

She definitely liked cutesy childish things back home. I believe I mention all the way back in Chapter 1 that she loves footed sleepers and had one in the other dimension.

Re: taking the babything thing well: Izzy transitions from shock (at Karen's, at LPS, first day of the orphanage) to acceptance (getting used to life in the orphanage, enjoying the carefreeness of the baby life) to shock again (the Mexico scare, the inexperiences IRB agent) to a sort of calm settling in with Mike at the end. There's also moments where she doesn't take things well that are "off camera" so to speak, because I wanted to move the story along and also my creativity has limits ?

She is the most adorablest almost-GM ever. And she may become the most adorablest GM ever. ?

Glad you're looking forward to Parts 2 and 3, which will be when that gets introduced. (not really a spoiler since what else would those be about??) Here's a small spoiler for the next chapter (select the text to read it): Mike does indeed get her a chessboard at the mall.

Thanks! That's Canadians for you, always getting along hehe.

I thought about signal attenuation, but I figured it would be affected by more factors like putting the key into your pocket. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I figured Doppler divided by the time elapsed (since the relative velocity started to change) would give distance more reliably, and also give factors like direction. But hey it's fiction about a futuristic alt dimension, anything goes ? Also why didn't I just make it use GPS lol... that would have made things easier. But also Doppler sounds cool ?

Awww I'm sorry for bumming you out. I'm very much a Disney-like writer though. Happy endings and everything.

Thanks. There's two explanations for the robot server:

1. Izzy could only tell that Luxuria was a hologram because she enabled the mode and saw her come out of the wallscreen.
  2. Holograms are pretty exclusive new tech still and not everyone has access to them, so fast food restaurants use older model robots.

I haven't decided which version to go with yet, so either is possible and I've left it open-ended for now.

Yeah, maybe. I should touch on that in Part 2 I guess.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

That makes sense, Holo's would be in the early years and still to costly for common use.

4 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

Good point: velocity times time gives distance. You can’t get direction though, but I think that that doesn’t matter: moving away at 0.5 m/s for 10sec would take you 5 meters in whatever direction.

Right yep.

4 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

T

You should only get hot chocolate poured into baby bottles. Much easier to carry and you can put it down anyplace safely without spilling. I like making powdered hot chocolate in a baby bottle because you shake it forever until it finally mixes without icky residue on the bottom. :)

I was 5 lol. But yeah bottles totally rule. Zero chance of spilling.

31 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

That makes sense, Holo's would be in the early years and still to costly for common use.

Yep.

17 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

You mentioned getting a chess game for her. I'm surprised Mike doesn't use a computer game that she can work on for her skill set.  Don't think she will find that many players to help her improve if she is almost a GM. 

He's just getting her a chess set. Chess sets come in a variety of designs, especially in the Diaper Dimension...

• DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 18 Posted [8/21/2022]
  • DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 12 Posted [7/1/2022]