LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

3 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I now have a understanding question.

I might have to cancel the Q&A seeing as you guys are asking all your questions here and not filling out the form lol. (Which is fine I guess. I need to figure out what works and what doesn't.)

4 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

The Littles from the beginning of the story and the rescued Little are supposed to be one and the same person?

There's only one Little in the beginning of the story. And yes, they're the same person. We open to Isabelle in her terrible conditions, and move to a flashback of how Isabelle died, and cut to Mike's team saving her life.

5 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

If so, what purpose is there in rescuing her from a fatal car accident when she then comes to an adoptive mother who obviously can't even fend for herself?

Are there really so few standards of care for rescued Littles in these United States? 

All will be revealed in the next chapter ?

• Like 2
14 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

I don't think there's a single worst part of the US. Ollirama is definitely one of the worst though. Out of curiosity, has anyone picked up on the name yet?

I'm thinking Texas?

19 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Yeah, Amarillo Texas.

Than if I think of it in terms of how blacks were treated in the early 1900's I would say it is not the worst.  In the worst states they immediately take teeth, walking and potty ability away before you even get a little.  With the cloths Isabelle is wearing that has not happened.  I will say it is bad because they don't care who gets a little and LPS is not doing anything.? 

21 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

"Ollirama, Jacinto". I shuddered again. That was down in the deep south, one of the worst places that a Little could end up in. I made a note to check up on her situation in a few days, and got up to join the others in the break room

It might not be as bad for her as it looks, sure her new Mom is clearly living in a deprived area and the thick bulk of her diaper may mean that she finds herself wearing snugly pinned on old fashioned cotton diapers and plastic baby pants as her new Mom can’t afford disposables … that would be a change for a DD story where disposables are the norm.

The real risk will be if she tries to run and gets picked up by a little trafficker and sold or auctioned off.

36 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

In the worst states they immediately take teeth, walking and potty ability away before you even get a little.  With the cloths Isabelle is wearing that has not happened.

In her current state Isabelle can't talk, can't walk, and can't use the potty. I personally can't stand the surgical removal of those abilities, so I've excluded them from the story.

40 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I will say it is bad because they don't care who gets a little and LPS is not doing anything.?

Yet. ?

6 minutes ago, Traycie said:

the thick bulk of her diaper may mean that she finds herself wearing pinned on old fashioned cotton diapers and plastic baby pants as her Mon can’t afford disposables … that would be a change for a DD story where disposables are the norm

I think in their technologically advanced society there's much better materials for a reusable diaper available, but you're free to see it as a cloth diaper. ?

• Like 1
Just now, Traycie said:

That’s an interesting preposition, they have advanced tech but have still not eliminated poverty.

I mean, so do we. I read somewhere that the majority of homeless people in the US and UK have smartphones. They need one to stay alive. Same goes for Syrian refugees, they all had phones and computers even when they mass-emigrated from their war-torn country and were basically destitute.

• Like 1

I think that is a very interesting theory, so far in most of the diaper dimension stories I have read the main character acting as a caretaker has been upper middle class or higher.  In one story there was a homeless man but he was a minor part in the story.  I am sure like our country there are people that are in the lower income bracket but in most cases it takes money to adopt someone.  I would think people in that class would most likely just grab someone off the street and keep them without the official paperwork. 

2 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

In her current state Isabelle can't talk, can't walk, and can't use the potty. I personally can't stand the surgical removal of those abilities, so I've excluded them from the story.

Yet. ?

I think in their technologically advanced society there's much better materials for a reusable diaper available, but you're free to see it as a cloth diaper. ?

Actually their society does still use cloth diapers, in Exchanged Stacy went into a store that was very high class and mainly sold products for real babies and they did carry them.  But with this woman that would be very unlikely since using cloth is way more work for the caregiver and this woman seems very lazy to me. 

58 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Actually their society does still use cloth diapers, in Exchanged Stacy went into a store that was very high class and mainly sold products for real babies and they did carry them.  But with this woman that would be very unlikely since using cloth is way more work for the caregiver and this woman seems very lazy to me. 

I should mention that this story takes place about 1–2 decades after Exchanged, as you'll see from the much more advanced tech that I'll bring up in later chapters. Btw Procurement Agency for Childlike Littles (PACl) is from @YourDiapersCute's Little Conditions, which also precedes the events in this story.

• Like 2

Cancelling the Q&A tomorrow due to a total lack of responses. I guess y'all can ask your questions here instead, and I'll do a consolidated one at the end of Part 1.

• Sad 1

It can be seen that work has been done on the layout and appearance of the story, which I find very positive. Isabelle has obviously ended up in a very bad place so far. I'm not into torture and the like, but since the story suggests that she will have the opportunity to use her intelligence as a chess player, I hope it can still be a good story for me.

8 hours ago, bje said:

I'm not into torture and the like

Neither am I, but an atmosphere must be set. I promise things get much better after the next chapter!

• Like 1

Warning: The first part of this chapter contains a spanking and messy diapers. If you aren't up for it, feel free to skip to the *** for the second half; you won't miss a lot of key content. I promise that this part will be the goriest section of Part 1, so please bear with me while I show you how bad Isabelle is being treated.

Chapter 2 — Predator and Prey

Satan walked over to me. Towering over me and looking down, she introduced herself.

“You will call me Mommy, if and when I let you speak. You’re in my house. You’re nothing but a doll to me. I don’t care what you want and you don’t need anything. I own you, and you will do everything I say. Nod if you understand me.”

I shook my head violently.

“CHRISTA! What did I just say? I said you will do EVERYTHING I say. And I mean EVERYTHING. I also said nod. So NOD!!!”

Confusion in my eyes, I tilted my head at the reappearance of that name. Christa.

“YOUR NAME IS CHRISTA,” she explained menacingly, her voice dripping with condescension. “You Littles are so STUPID! NOD. YOUR. HEAD. Or you’ll regret it!” She threatened.

I sat there, bewildered. My name was Isabelle. Not Christa. Where did she—

With a cry of pure fury, she yanked me into the air by my wrists and began spanking the daylights out of me! I shook in fear and pain. Even though the diaper somewhat softened the blows, her massive hand meant that my bones felt like they were going to crack!

“YOU.” smack. “WILL.” smack. “DO.” smack.

A swat punctuated every word. I started to cry, sobs muffled by the gag in my mouth. Pacifier, I realized.

“EVERYTHING.” smack. “I.” smack. “TELL.” smack. “YOU.” smack. “TO!!!” smack smack smack smack smack smack smack.

By the time she was done, I was a snivelling wreck, blubbering and nodding vigorously. Anything to get it to stop. Please!

She unzipped the back of my sleeper, reached down into my wet diaper, and pushed something up my butthole!

“Let that be your first lesson. Now here’s another one. This is what you are.”

She grabbed my face in her free hand and cruelly twisted it around, forcing me to look at the pile of garbage as she zipped my sleeper back up again.

“GARBAGE. What are you?”

She deflated the pacifier to its state before I pulled on it. I sniffled, too scared to speak.

“I asked you a QUESTION, little girl! What are you?! ANSWER ME!!!”

“Guhage,” I whimpered around the pacifier.

“That’s right. Garbage.” She dragged me over to the garbage can by the sink, lifted out the overflowing bag of garbage, and dumped me in the bin! I watched in horror as she slammed the lid closed on top of me, and I was trapped in the pitch-black plastic prison, ears ringing.

To make matters worse, a rumble in my bowels confirmed that the worst was yet to come. I desperately pushed both hands against my rear exit to prevent the monster in my guts from escaping, but something told me that I wouldn’t be able to stop it for long. I squirmed against the rigid side wall of the bin, trying to find a more comfortable position.

It felt like at least an hour, but I probably only lasted at most five minutes before I gave in to the unrelenting pressure. I gasped as warm mush oozed out into the waiting padding, forming a large mass in the seat of the diaper that pressed against my skin. I felt the need to pee again, and, given that all hope was lost, just let loose. I’d been flung beyond the point of self-preservation. I felt the diaper expanding to soak up my stream of pee, slightly surprised at the amount that it could hold without leaking.

I shifted my weight, grimacing as the mess slid around in the seat of the diaper and some of it seeped toward the front. Disgusting. My knees hurt so much from kneeling on the hard plastic grid that formed the base of the garbage can that I had no choice but to awkwardly sit down, cross-legged. I shuddered as I squished the mass in the process. This was unbearably awful.

A single tear rolled down my cheek. I sniffed reflexively, and immediately regretted the act. The stench of the mess I’d made had stunk up the confined space, and my mouth was blocked by the pacifier!

This isn’t Hell, is it?? I’m some cruel person’s doll, in some kind of messed up illusion or something. How am I even alive? Didn’t I drown after driving into the lake? Where were my parents? I had a million questions. The darkness and isolation gave me time to think, yet the unforgiving stench prevented coherent thought. I rubbed my jaw, glad that at least the pain from earlier was subsiding.

The mass between my legs was cooling, and my skin was starting to itch and burn at the same time. I frustratedly thumped a fist against the side of the bin, which only served to make my ears start ringing again. Real smart, Izzy. Real smart.

After what must have been an eternity, the lid was finally opened, and I blinked at the sudden burst of light as I was lifted out of the garbage can by the scruff of my sleeper. I hastily drew in a deep breath of fresh air, not knowing just how much I would be getting. The room definitely wasn’t a rose garden, but it was still a million times better than the horrific reek of my used diaper!

“Looks like the garbage left a pwesent for Mommy!” The woman exclaimed, squishing the crotch of the diaper and patting my butt. “Since you were a bad girl earlier you’re not getting a change just yet. You need to get used to sitting in your poopy diapers!”

“Hnnn!!” I whined.

“Do you want to go back in the bin for another hour?” She threatened, shooting daggers at me.

I desperately shook my head, eyes widening in fear.

“I thought so.”

She proceeded to unceremoniously deposit me on the floor with another quick grope of the diaper. Eager to get as far away from the garbage can as possible, but still prevented from getting up by the straps on my sleeper, I crawled desperately across the room toward the mattress. Before I could climb onto it, I heard a yell from the woman.

“NO! Bad Christa!”

I jolted and let out a stream of pee in shock, re-saturating the drying sludge in my diaper.

“The bed is for Mommy only! You should be thankful I let you sleep on the floor, and not in the garbage can so I don't have to smell you!”

I just about threw up at even the thought of going back into that hellhole. She shoved a quart-sized baby bottle of water into my hands before twisting and removing the pacifier in my mouth.

“Drink up!”

Since I was getting dehydrated and my mouth was dry, I started sucking thirstily at the tepid liquid, ignoring the infantile drinkware for the moment. She stared at me as I drank, and I saw a smile so ugly I wanted to bleach my eyes when I finished the bottle.

Three days after I rescued Isabelle, it was just after lunch on Saturday and I was working on a side project.

“Remember to check on Isabelle Green,” Max, my AI assistant, helpfully reminded me of the note I’d made.

Furrowing my brow, I took a moment to recollect the feelings I’d had for Isabelle. I’d finally managed to put a phrase to it. Fatherly love. This was the exact same BS that the Acimerans used to enslave Littles, but it was real for me. It better be.

“Very well, go secure and bring up everything you can find on her on Workspace 3.”

I couldn’t risk making a mistake and having anyone track what I was about to do back to me, so I got Max to ‘go secure’, which meant encrypting all my internet traffic with an ECC-based encryption instead of RSA, and bouncing it off 5 different random servers around the world using Tor. RSA had been cracked years ago with the first Shor-capable quantum computers, but people were still using it. The one disadvantage of all technological advancements was that it made people more and more oblivious to shortcomings in the everyday tech they take for granted.

I watched the holograms around me morph from the new nanite routine I was working on to a bevy of video feeds, a terminal, and some additional data about Isabelle that Max had collected using the backdoors and privileged access to UNIC and other systems that I’d accrued over the years. Max had spotlighted a hologram of a dilapidated shack, with two figures inside labelled “Karen” and “Isabelle”.

“This is her current location, eh?” I asked, reading the coordinates floating above the model.

“Precisely. Karen is the adoptive mother. Records indicate that her older sister, Kate, should have adopted Isabelle instead, but her untimely death the day before your rescue triggered an automatic transfer of custody,” Max explained.

“Interesting. Bring up Kate’s data on Workspace 4 in the background. Split 3 and 4,” I commanded with a twitch of my right ring finger and a wave of my arms, sweeping the existing holograms into a 180° field of view so Kate’s data would have room to be displayed behind me. I stood up to get a better view, and the holograms rose with me.

I spotlighted a different vidfeed, enlarging and repositioning it to the center of my field of view. Sitting on the floor in front of a mound of garbage was unquestionably Isabelle, in a heavily soiled diaper. The dark crescents on her footed sleeper were a definite telltale that she had leaked through her padding. Her blonde hair was matted with dirt and other debris whose composition only God knew. Her baby-blue eyes, crusted with dried-out tears, stared blankly at something just below the camera. A trickle of drool ran down her chin from a corner of her pacified mouth. She looked… gone.

I gagged at the state of her conditions. I’m getting her out of there. No human being should ever live like that. Certainly no one ever will on my watch.

“Cross reference her symptoms on the medware with those of hypnosis.”

“Everything except the crusty eyes matches. Her cheeks are excessively flustered, and the optical intradermal scan is reading excessive heat levels there.” He helpfully offered.

“She’s probably been crying, I know I would be if I was in her situation,” I guessed. “That explains her crusty eyes, eh? The flustered cheeks… maybe some sort of hypnosis side effect? I’m no doctor though.”

I sat back down and spun around to face Workspace 4. From the data I could see so far, Karen was dirt poor and had a mean streak. Kate, on the other hand, was well-off, kind and gentle. She’d successfully adopted two Littles before and even sent one to college, something so rare it was almost unheard of! No wonder she’d been selected by UNIC for the adoption.

Unfortunately for Isabelle, Kate had been killed in a car accident. How ironic.

“Alert Jacinto LPS about this. Send them her details and the supporting evidence, but make sure you wipe the metadata, sources, and any other fingerprints first,” I directed. Hopefully she’ll be okay. With luck, maybe even the hypnosis could be dealt with.

“LPS systems acknowledge receipt of your complaint. They can only deal with it some time next week though, they’ve got a backlog of requests,” Max reported.

“What?! Probably fake complaints from jealous Bigs.” LPS was a major scam, but even the few times that it actually worked made it worth keeping around. Still, the system was very much flawed.

I spotlighted the terminal window.

“Gimme their API endpoint,” I told Max.

“You’re not gonna hack into LPS are you?” Max asked. “You know messing with that stuff is a federal offense, right?”

“So was every bit of info you’ve pulled for me today,” I smirked. “Copy it.”

I pasted in the endpoint and ran some commands.

mike@m1k3:~$ dig +short a api.littlewelfare.gov
e085:906c:ac0f:a05f:ba1e:bb4e:d814:7a93

mike@m1k3:~$ nmap e085:906c:ac0f:a05f:ba1e:bb4e:d814:7a93
Starting Nmap 27.80 ( https://nmap.org )
Nmap scan report for e085:906c:ac0f:a05f:ba1e:bb4e:d814:7a93
Host is up (0.0015s latency).
Not shown: 9997 filtered ports
PORT     STATE SERVICE
80/tcp   open  http
443/tcp  open  https
753/tcp  open  RRH

Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 0.498 seconds

When I saw the nmap summary, I knew I’d struck gold. RRH, or Reverse Routing Header, had several zero-day vulnerabilities in it that I could easily chain with some other exploits to hack into the LPS API. Exposing that port was a rookie mistake, but apparently LPS was too focused on other things for security. A few minutes of Python scripting later, I had what I was looking for.

mike@m1k3:~/1337/hax/LPS/scripts$ python payload.py
Payload injected
Username: admin
Brute-forcing passwords with johntheripper...
DONE [20.21s]
Password: FTV*s=8z#@.K9tZP#R.?L

I quickly logged into the admin interface and flagged Isabelle’s case as ultra-high priority. That got the wait time down to 0… business days?! That meant Isabelle would have to stay with that horrible bitch until Monday. Oh the poor girl.

I decided there and then that I’d help her all the way. I tagged a specific orphanage on her file, checked over everything, and logged out of the system.

“Clear workspaces 3 and 4. Wipe the evidence,” I instructed Max.

Hang in there, Isabelle. I’m gonna save you.

===========================================================

Thanks for reading Chapter 2, I hope you enjoyed it! For those who don't like gory scenes, me neither, but this is a zero-to-hero story, so it's important that it be written. Leave like and a comment, and do let me know if you got the programming/pentesting references! ?

Bonus content — a funny video about suppositories and anal temp:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 2 [7/7/2021]

Very nice. I’m happy to see someone is going to get her rescued. That women needs to get spanked and spend a couple of days in a messy diaper. 

• Like 1

Nice chapter, I really don't think that most of the people that follow this gender would have a problem with the first half.  I am glad to see that this is getting a nice core of readers that are commenting on your work and look forward to see how this goes.

59 minutes ago, Guilend said:

That women needs to get spanked and spend a couple of days in a messy diaper. 

Hmm I wasn’t gonna write that in before, but now that you mention it…

31 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Ouch... poor girl. Glad to see she's got a guardian angel. Hope there's something remaining of her after that torture! Great writing! 

I think she’s got it in her ?

12 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I really don't think that most of the people that follow this gender would have a problem with the first half.

I think you meant genre. ? And yeah it should be fine for most people, but I wanted to warn the little ones who only want sugar and spice.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

• Like 1

One thing I liked about that chapter was how you explained that Karen even got a little, her sister being more than meeting the standard they should have.  I have zero faith in LPS though so I hope for the best.  Another thing I want to tell you is that I am glad you are following Baby Sofia's lead and letting readers know you read the comments they make.

• DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 18 Posted [8/21/2022]
  • DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 12 Posted [7/1/2022]