LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you wear diapers at airport and flying?

I’m too shy to wear in public, but if I were to on the airplane seems like a great spot to stay padded. It’s frustrating when you have a window seat and need everyone to move so you can go pee.

Have you flown while being padded? 

• Like 1

I fly pretty much every week and am always diapered. It is such a relaxing, enjoyable experience knowing that you don't have to worry about when the seatbelt sign will turn-off or rushing to the bathroom, or what happens during tight connections. I always wear thick diapers, too so I can feel free to drink as much as I want on the plane without issues. 

• Thanks 1

No, it is not noticeable at all. Airports and planes are very loud. I even wear super crinkly diapers (sometimes Attends with Waistbands, for example) and have never been noticed.

On First Class International flights when I change into pajamas after boarding, I'll often add an additional diaper on for absorbency as I like to get my money's worth drinking premium drinks (so that I am wearing 3 diapers) and though I am sure it is noticeable, nobody in international First Class has dared to say anything. Plus, it is easy to cover yourself up with a blanket once at your seat.

• Thanks 1

Subject has been posted several times. TSA and Flight Attendants could care less, they have other things to worry about.

I carry a "Medical Bag" that has diapers and rash cream and MS meds in it - That's all they need to know. YOU ARE ALLOWED a Medical Bag by RIGHT. NO Doctors note needed.

I have not flown for several years, (Like 2006, maybe..) But last time I flew, it was going to be about a 2 hour flight, and I was diapered with a stent in, so I was peeing in my diaper with no control. I figured I'd be ok, since I knew how much my diaper would hold. What I wasn't counting on, was a flight delay!!

There were storms rolling thru our flight path, so they delayed our departure, for 3 HOURS before they decided to cancel it. (This was before new rules were put into effect.) By the time we were "De-planed" and told to catch a later flight, it was almost 4 hours since I had gotten on the plane. My diaper was almost to the "leaking down my leg" point. luckily, I had another diaper in my carry-on bag. 

So always plan for the un-expected!

This was something that I used to worry about. I had flown diapered several times prior to the pandemic ending most travel opportunities for the last 18 months or so, and I used to worry about if they would check my bag and find diapers, or, would my puffy pants attract undue attention, etc, but I quickly figured out that it was no issue. 

21 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

TSA and Flight Attendants could care less, they have other things to worry about.

This basically sums it up. Diapers aren't illegal and they aren't uncommon. Worst case, the body scanner might flag your midsection for further investigation, because of unexpected material in the area, and they'll offer you the choice of an inspection in private, or else they'll run the back of their hands over that area, and they may run a finger around your waistband, but unless some other cues have lead them to suspect you might have some contraband or something dangerous stashed in there, that'll be it. They just want to screen you and get on to the next passenger, they don't have time to care about what your underwear preferences are - they've seen everything. It's wires and unexpected lumps they're on the lookout for. 

Pre-covid, I traveled a lot for business. I had no problems wearing a diaper with the TSA. I always wear a premium diaper (megamax, rearz) during the flight because the water, caffeine and alcohol catches up to me and I make a lot of urine during the flight. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have flown while wearing once. I didn't know how tsa would react if I was wearing when I went through the scanner so I opted to wait until after security before diapering up. Nobody noticed or cared what I was wearing.

It was pretty great on the flight because I didn't need to get up to go. However I found that the diaper I had was a little inadequate and by the time I made it to the hotel I was beginning to leak. Like others have said it makes sense to have extra diapers available.

• 1 month later...

I have needed diapers for long trips almost forever, so far, and Airports were no exception. One thing I have never had to do though is Change my diaper in an Aircraft Toilet. The very idea gives me the (sorry for the spelling) HeebeeJeeBees!

Always diapered at the airport and on the plane. Can't figure out how to change in the toilet -- it's barely big enough to take a dump with your knees in your chin. Change has to wait until a real bathroom is available (usually in a terminal).

14 hours ago, ppdude said:

Learn how to put one on standing up. 

Always diapered at the airport and on the plane. Can't figure out how to change in the toilet -- it's barely big enough to take a dump with your knees in your chin. Change has to wait until a real bathroom is available (usually in a terminal).

I have needed diapers for long trips almost forever, so far, and Airports were no exception. One thing I have never had to do though is Change my diaper in an Aircraft Toilet. The very idea gives me the (sorry for the spelling) HeebeeJeeBees!

Like others, I have never had a problem with TSA when I had a diaper on. I was always dry when going through TSA, and have heard that if you have a wet diaper, the scanning apparatus will somehow pick that up as suspicious. I don't know for sure about this, others with real life experience going through TSA wet will have to weigh in on this.

29 minutes ago, Moochie said:

Like others, I have never had a problem with TSA when I had a diaper on. I was always dry when going through TSA, and have heard that if you have a wet diaper, the scanning apparatus will somehow pick that up as suspicious. I don't know for sure about this, others with real life experience going through TSA wet will have to weigh in on this.

Yes it does. They also see a "medical bag" with me - They open it and see adult diapers and rash cream.  Only ONCE have I had to do a Private inspection. That was showing the top of my waist. 

I usually wait til i get through tsa before i put on a diaper since i dont need them it would be hard to explain why i would be wearing one without having to get strip searched. After tsa i just go to the nearest bathroom and boom diapered up! 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Young1 said:

I usually wait til i get through tsa before i put on a diaper since i dont need them it would be hard to explain why i would be wearing one without having to get strip searched. After tsa i just go to the nearest bathroom and boom diapered up! 

Yeah, that's very true.? But then again it's none of their business and if they ask you about it you can always say you're IC. It's not like anyone would care, at least I hope not.?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah, that's very true.? But then again it's none of their business and if they ask you about it you can always say you're IC. It's not like anyone would care, at least I hope not.?

Actually, it's none of the TSA's business as to why you are wearing a diaper, but it is their business to check out anything that flags their scanner, including any liquid in a person's pants.  It could be someone with a flammable liquid with the intention of setting fire to themselves to burn up the airplane.  Their job is to try and keep everyone as safe as they can by screening people and checking out anything that appears out of the ordinary.  I'm sure they have seen enough people in diapers over the years to not be phased by it, but in some cases things may still have to be checked out.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Actually, it's none of the TSA's business as to why you are wearing a diaper, but it is their business to check out anything that flags their scanner, including any liquid in a person's pants.  It could be someone with a flammable liquid with the intention of setting fire to themselves to burn up the airplane.  Their job is to try and keep everyone as safe as they can by screening people and checking out anything that appears out of the ordinary.  I'm sure they have seen enough people in diapers over the years to not be phased by it, but in some cases things may still have to be checked out.

So are they gonna check our diapers?!??? LOL!???????☺️

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Young1 said:

I do the same thing.   They don't need to know why, but I want to get through airport security with the least amount of hassle.   It's easier, and I want to start my flight with a fresh diaper.  I want to make it through the entire flight with one diaper.

If you fly internationally, and have a transfer, you'll be screen again at the new airport.  There is almost always toilet facilities between the jetway and screening zone, and that is a good place to dispose of a used diaper from the flight.

• Like 1

Actually, yes.  They have the right to inspect anyone if they feel there might be a danger.  I doubt they will make anyone pull their diaper down and take a sample of the contents, but if they want to, they have the right otherwise they can refuse to let you board.