LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Authentic 24 hour baby day

So I’ve been wanting to try more abdl stuff now that I live alone and I decided that a full day roleplaying as a baby would be a fun idea. However I need to structure rules first so I can keep it as realistic as possible. Obviously because I don’t have a caretaker I am still going to have to change my own diaper and the like but I want to have as authentic experiences as I can. So I have come up with a rough draft of rules to follow all day. I want to know what you guys think of this idea and maybe chime in with any rules that might make the experiance more authentic. Here are my rules so far, and I am kinda setting it around being the age of 2.

1. No potty

2. must stay diapered all day

3. no playing with myself 

4. Can only watch movies or tv shows that are rated G (or the tv equivalent)

5. No video games above E rating 

6. No driving 

7. No using kitchen appliances

8. Must schedule one nap and take said nap

9. no junk food

10. No reaching anything above crawl level

11. No talking in adult words (preferably only baby talk)

12. No drinks unless it’s from a baby bottle

13. No showers only baths

14. No cell phone or internet 

15. no knives and forks

This is what I have so far. What does everyone think?

• Luvschild changed the title to Authentic 24 hour baby day

I have planned out this kind of day several times.  I look forward to the day with great anticipation.  I make detailed plans and set up temporary diaper changing and play areas.  

Finally the day arrives and... I'm not that in to it.  Every single time a few hours in I've lost interest in playing baby for myself and end up doing something else.  I've often spent days, and even weeks in diapers, but the idea of forcing myself to RP a baby by myself never works out.  

Hope you can make it work!

On 6/15/2021 at 12:37 AM, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

I have planned out this kind of day several times.  I look forward to the day with great anticipation.  I make detailed plans and set up temporary diaper changing and play areas.  

Finally the day arrives and... I'm not that in to it.  Every single time a few hours in I've lost interest in playing baby for myself and end up doing something else.  I've often spent days, and even weeks in diapers, but the idea of forcing myself to RP a baby by myself never works out.  

Hope you can make it work!

This is amazing as it's so similar to me, it's uncanny how the mind works. If I get some time alone (maybe 2-3 days) I plan to go totally over the top, ban myself from the toilet totally and everything listed above.

Then the time comes round and I'll have a sh*t day at work which makes me angry and not in the right frame of mind, or just generally the feelings I had of excitement are just completely gone. Every. Time. Without. Fail. So frustrating.  Maybe one day the stars will align and I'll be in the right frame of mind when the time comes. 

On 6/18/2021 at 5:20 PM, BedWetMark said:

This is amazing as it's so similar to me, it's uncanny how the mind works. If I get some time alone (maybe 2-3 days) I plan to go totally over the top, ban myself from the toilet totally and everything listed above.

Then the time comes round and I'll have a sh*t day at work which makes me angry and not in the right frame of mind, or just generally the feelings I had of excitement are just completely gone. Every. Time. Without. Fail. So frustrating.  Maybe one day the stars will align and I'll be in the right frame of mind when the time comes. 

Yeap, the excitement is in all the planning and anticipation. The truth is that the reality doesn't match the fantasy.  My guess is that I would be very happy actually being a caregiver for a little, but its hard to be both a little and caregiver at the same time.

Once I convinced my wife to babysit me.  She's not a fan of ABDL, but every now and again she'll get involved in it  It was a very different experience, especially when I started getting bratty.  :)

26 minutes ago, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

Yeap, the excitement is in all the planning and anticipation. The truth is that the reality doesn't match the fantasy.  My guess is that I would be very happy actually being a caregiver for a little, but its hard to be both a little and caregiver at the same time.

Once I convinced my wife to babysit me.  She's not a fan of ABDL, but every now and again she'll get involved in it  It was a very different experience, especially when I started getting bratty.  :)

@Sarah_Hillcrest

As you said, planning and anticipating having a "full 24/7 baby day" is exciting and could get you into the mood to do it, but the when the time comes, you may not FEEL like doing it.  In my mind, you have to be in the right "headspace" to be able to enjoy it to the fullest.  You also have to realize that [and I will use a real world example] that little babies and toddlers [my niece being one - 2 months old] do NOT have any inhibitions, worries, or cares, and they don't have to deal with adult problems.  When she is hungry, a bottle or baby food is used - When tired, she sleeps, when WET or Dirty, a diaper is checked and changed, or when sad or wanting attention, she'll get HUGS/CUDDLES or just hang out with Mommy/Daddy or her sisters.

When you can get into the right frame of mind, and can set yourself up to act like and BE like a baby or toddler, you will have much more fun, because you have to suppress the adult side of you, and let your "little self" take over the memory banks.  My niece, being 2 months old, LIVES this, and she does not have any adult worries, so she'll be able to soak up all the love, hugs, cuddles, and attention.  As an Adult, you have extra stressors - babies do not.  So, as I said, you have to get into the proper frame of mind, and it is hard to get there if you have your adult responsibilities to deal with, and as Sarah Says, sometimes you may not FEEL like doing it, so that can be hard sometimes

On 6/18/2021 at 6:20 PM, BedWetMark said:

@BedWetMark

Yes, I agree that if you are able to get into the right frame of mind, and set yourself up right, you should be able immerse yourself in "littlespace". Things happen and change that make it so that you may not be in the right state of mind, BUT if you have a bad day, and the right setup to deal with it, you should be able to get there, as you WANT to think of better things, and sometimes a diaper, a paci, a bottle, a cuddle or a CG can get you there.

Good Luck!

Brian

I'm not AB but I am reminded of a lot of things with this post.  It depends on just how far you want to go in being as authentic as possible doing an actual baby day.  I've read years ago in these forums of some people who live their whole life as a baby or toddler or kid in diapers.  One person lived life as a 7 year old boy.  He had no job, all he did (per his claims) was to play with his toys, use his diapers and wait for his daddy (partner) to change him.  To each his own, but I always wondered if that was true for 24/7/365.  Surly there had to be times when he acted like an adult, especially if he had a partner.

I have also read some posts from people who insist they are actual real babies, 24/7/365 100%.  Believe me, these people get angry if anyone even hints they are not a 100% real baby!  That is delusional and mentally deficient, just like a pathological liar where nothing is ever their fault even when they get caught with their hand in the cookie jar!  If you point out that a real baby can't talk, write posts or even use a computer like they do when they post, they get angry and defensive!  We all know the logic behind it but no matter what you say or try to explain, they believe they are actual babies, not roll play.  They use computers.  They read and write.  They speak perfectly.  I'm sure they don't live their life 24/7 eating nothing but baby food and drinking formula.  That would not be healthy for any adult who needs an adult balanced diet.  I can't believe any adult aged person would be able to avoid people, family, friends or anyone as an adult and always be crawling around the floor, babbling, wetting and messing diapers waiting for someone to pick them up, put them on a changing table and change their diapers 24 hours of every single day of their life!  Tell me one adult who can pick up a 160 pound man and carry them to put them up on a changing table!  Or a high chair!  Or into a play pen!  If the "baby" assists in any manor by walking themselves to the changing table, sits himself in the high chair or steps into his crib or play pen, then he is not acting like a real baby!  Real babies can't do those things.  It would be different if these people admitted they were only roll playing or pretending to be babies, but no, they are fanatical that they are actual real babies!

That said, it's all about your mind frame ahead of time.  Do you want to be 100% baby for the day, no exceptions?  That means as Wayne said, no video games!  No computers, no newspapers or books other than baby picture books, no adult TV, no adult food, or any telephone calls.  To be a real baby you would need a participant to feed you, help you into your high chair, crib and change your diapers for you.  That isn't something a real baby can do for themselves, and what responsible adult would leave their one year old baby alone in the house by themselves?

You need to decide just what you want to do and how far you want to get into it.  Maybe mix it up through the day.  Spend an hour or two as a helpless baby on the floor in diapers and onesie sucking on a bottle of milk and messing your diaper.  After that make yourself a 3-1/2 year old toddler, able to talk some and feed yourself and drink from a sippy cup, but still in diapers.  Then you can grow up to a 7 or 8 year old who still has accidents and is put in diapers because of it!  You can do more 8 year old games and things, even use a computer but you still are wetting and messing in your diapers.  You might feel ashamed and humiliated at that age to still be wetting and messing your diapers, but you also might like it and enjoy it too!  You can move up to a teenager in middle school or high school who wets the bed and has to wear diapers every night.  You could even invent a scenario where your classmates or a girlfriend finds out you wear diapers at night and they tease you or try and baby you.  You could fininsh off as an adult doing all things an adult does but you still have to wear diapers because you have accidents, incontinence or have just grown up all your life wearing diapers.  The possibilities are numerous!  Just keep your expectations grounded in your abilities to do what you want.  Realize if you want a 100% solo baby day that there will be times you have to break out of the roll play to do necessary adult things.  Cook lunch, answer the phone if you get a call, take the dog out, get the mail, things like that.

• Like 1

Rusty,I agree with all you sad in your post except one thing,if done right you CAN pick up a 160 pound person .I know I use to do it to my xgirl friend.She was 10 pounds lighter but I did it all the time.And heck i was only 5' 4;.IM 5'1; NOW

On 6/22/2021 at 11:39 AM, ~Brian~ said:

When you can get into the right frame of mind, and can set yourself up to act like and BE like a baby or toddler, you will have much more fun, because you have to suppress the adult side of you, and let your "little self" take over the memory banks.  My niece, being 2 months old, LIVES this, and she does not have any adult worries, so she'll be able to soak up all the love, hugs, cuddles, and attention.  As an Adult, you have extra stressors - babies do not.  So, as I said, you have to get into the proper frame of mind, and it is hard to get there if you have your adult responsibilities to deal with, and as Sarah Says, sometimes you may not FEEL like doing it, so that can be hard sometimes

Notice how every aspect of that involved another person fullfilling the littles needs.   

• Like 1