LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The [[Witch]] - Chapter 25 (09/05/22)

The story of Franz truly started 34 years ago.

He was a different man. A boy really, just graduated high school. Brown hair and not a wrinkle on his face. Popular, athletic, talkative, and sociable. He was the typical beloved popular kid.

Throughout his education and formative years, he was taught that Amazons were the greatest of all sapient life to have ever graced the dimension. After all, it had only been 20 years since they had discovered they were not alone. Many dimensions existed alongside their own. Teeming with life, teeming with littles. The lesser lifeforms as they were called.

While not yet at the level where they could travel and bring others back, it was only a matter of time in the eyes of the Amazonian public. As they were just that great and capable.

Franz bought it wholeheartedly. Clearly Amazons existed to be at the top. To run the show. To put the littles in their place and show them how to live. Amazons knew what was best and could do no wrong.

It was around this time, when Franz had graduated, that the mainland went to war.

The numerous islands that populate the vast oceans were to be brought under the far superior Amazon control.

If mainland littles were lesser, inferior, and childlike versions of Amazons; then Island littles on the other hand… Island littles were no more than feral animals. They needed Amazon influence and assistance. It was the duty of the men and woman of the mainland to save these poor souls from themselves before it was too late.

Amazons enlisted fast and far across the country. Proud to be able to intervene and help save those poor littles from themselves. Mainland littles also joined the effort; more than happy to enlist if it meant they were free from the threat of adoption. A practice that was on the rise.

Franz of course, did his part. Proud to join in the effort. To bring peace and salvation to these animals. He was sent to the front lines. Providing long range support, sniping targets from afar.

Over the months he would island hop with his unit as the Amazons made their way through little controlled territory. For Franz it was battlefield after battlefield. Trips back to Amazon controlled territory were few and far between but morale was high. The men and women serving were eager to perform. To be heroes.

However, he would pick up things along the way.

Despite being feral animals, these littles had weaponry of their own. They had tactics. They even seemed to have language, though he couldn’t understand it. This bothered Franz ever so slightly. But they were just copying what they saw the Amazons do. Obviously.

So, Franz thought nothing more of it.

He killed, killed, and kept killing. Small body after small body. Battlefields covered in reddish brown mud and empty shells.

It isn’t for nothing. It isn’t. It isn’t, it isn’t.

This is for the littles. They need to be shown the Amazon superiority. They need to accept help even if it means being forced to. This is for the good of all of us. Everyone.

Justification after justification ran through his head. Anything to justify the carnage he witnessed and partook in from afar.

One fateful day… Franz would get cut off from his team. While providing cover his team had to evacuate, leaving him behind in the trees. He would have to travel through the forest to get back to them.

He travelled carefully.

Through the quiet forest. With just the sound of the wind overhead. The animals long fled due to the near conflict.

However, he wasn’t careful enough.

A sole little burst from the trees behind him, making a mad dash for the Amazon with a knife in hand. Franz had become an excellent marksman with good reaction time. His practical experience the past few months forging the boy into a capable man.

The little made it only a few steps before several bullets tore through his torso.

The force knocked his small body back, and into the dirt. He gurgled and coughed, flecks of blood spraying forth onto the bright green grass.

Franz levelled his gun at the male little. He looked him over, taking the man in. He was wearing simple clothing albeit somewhat singed. There were burns on the right half of his body that appeared to still be healing. The holes created by Franz oozed blood, the smell of iron mingling with the fresh forest air.

There’s no sense in shooting him again. Soon he’ll succumb to these injuries. It would be a waste of valuable ammunition.

Franz thought to himself.

After checking the dying little’s body for other weaponry he lowered his gun and turned around, heading back in the direction his comrades had fled.

“Bast…rd”

A small voice speaking a slightly broken version of the Amazonian language rang out. Franz turned around in surprise and spied the little attempting to pull himself into a sitting position. Hatred welling up in his bloodshot eyes.

“Giant bastards… illed family… Stol frends…”

The little took several wet gasps of air. Painful wheezes echoed from his mouth. Blood pouring unfettered from the wounds in his torso, oozing from around the fingers that clutched the injury.

He stared at the Amazon before him with intense pain, hatred, and sadness. Emotions beyond words.

Transfixed, almost hypnotized by the man’s final moments, Franz watched.

“Wy… Wht id… e……. do………….”

Slowly the strength and fight seemed to exit the small, furious body. He dropped to his back, staring up at the tree canopy.

He reached up. Towards the light filtering down from the treetops above.

“Jauna…”

A single tear rolled down the left side of his face. His arm collapsed over his stomach.

The sound of his pained, labored breathing began to dwindle. Until only the sound of the trees swaying in the breeze overhead remained.

Franz stood there and looked at the man. All this time he’d done this. So far away. So removed from the situation. Hundreds of lives. Lives that now, seemed so much more tangible and like his own.

This wasn’t the death of a mindless animal.

Shutting these thoughts out, he refused to confront the reality before him.

He stumbled away and once more walked in the direction he had last seen his comrades go. Though slightly disoriented he was now lost.

He saw smoke rising ahead, in the space between the tops of the trees.

Thank god, it must be them.

Franz began to jog towards the smoke.

Everything would be okay. Just get back to everyone. Maybe he was just tired. Maybe this was all just some exhaustion illusion.

Franz began to run towards the smoke.

He broke through the thick tree line and immediately shouted out for his comrades.

But no one replied. There was no one to reply.

Franz stopped. The scent of burnt flesh sending him to a screeching halt.

He fell to his knees and retched. Hands over his mouth in a feeble attempt to block the smell. The overpowering scent already ingraining itself into his memory.

Unfortunately, he acclimated to the scent. And looked up at the burned out remains of a town.

It was small, of course, because it was a town built for littles. By littles.

Something that the island littles should have been incapable of. If what he’d been told was to be believed.

A town very much like any other town you would see on the mainland, but smaller.

He forced himself to his feet. Despite knowing deep down, he had to try. He had to find survivors.

With vigor. With desperation. He walked up and down the streets. Calling out with a voice bordering lunacy.

Footsteps large and small left trails throughout the town in a mad stampede.

Men, women, the old, the young. He found them in the rubble. Some with bullet wounds, some without.

But the number of bodies didn’t add up.

A town this big should have had more people.

It clicked.

The broken words of the little flashed in his mind. Now clearer than ever before.

Killed family. Stole friends.

He clutched his head in his hands. Eyes wide and mouth agape in terror.

This can’t be. This can’t be! THIS CAN’T BEEEE!!! It can’t!

Franz put it together. How could he not when it stared him in the face so blatantly.

The little’s town had been burned to the ground. Civilian littles were taken and those who resisted were killed.

This town was the final nail in the coffin. Despite what he’d been told, island littles were clearly people. Smaller people, but still people.

Amazons… Were the villains of this story. And Franz a useful fool happily doing his part.

Why? Why? Why!? It is all a lie? What are we here for!? What is the point!? Why would Amazons- Why would we- WHY WOULD I DO THIIISSSSS???

The memory of the hundreds he’d killed to this point flashed through his mind and floored him like a punch to the gut. The rivers of blood he’d created all in the name of this critical misunderstanding and his blind faith.

No, no no no! No! NO! What have I done? What have I done!?

With my hands. With my fingers! With my guns! How many lives have I taken!?How much have I destroyed!?

On his hands and knees he cried out. In misery. In torment. In anger.

Franz was a ruined man. His belief in his country. His belief in his people. His belief in everything he had known. And his belief in himself. All shattered in an instant.

His heart and mind went with his belief.

The chaotic storm rolling through his mind subsided, a clear silence took hold. No more thoughts. No more guilt.

Stretched to the very limit and broken, he was a new man.

A colder, focused man. No… not a man. A weapon.

He followed a road leading out of the town. Following muddy tire tracks back to Amazon encampments.

~~~

Franz opens his eyes, now awake. He turns over and looks at the clock on his bedside table. 6 in the morning, a new day.

The aged Franz stands up, surveying the tidy but small bedroom. Part of an apartment above Solstice, the eatery he owns.

A slight grimace twists his face, replacing the typical neutral expression. It is an expression full of regret and disgust.

Can I ever atone?

He moves to the living room and from there the kitchen, beginning to brew a cup of coffee by hand. While waiting for the water to boil he prepares toast and jam.

The taste of the coffee and light breakfast brings a small smile to his face. The wounds inflicted by his dreams already dulling and fading.

Afterwards he gets dressed. Trading his pajamas for his typical butler-esque working uniform.

The Amazon opens the door to his apartment and heads out, down the staircase and into the back room of Solstice. With few hours till opening, he gets to work.

From the kitchen he opens the door leading out to the alley. So that he may take trash to the dumpster. To the right of the door, he finds a little, wrapped in a blanket and asleep. Leaning against the brick wall. A girl in her early 20’s by the look of her face.

“May I help you?”

The girl jumps awake, fearfully. She looks up at Franz who is still half inside the restaurant.

“D-Do you work at Solstice? I-I was told to ask for F-Franz.”

“My apologies for frightening you, I am Franz. How may I help you miss?”

“Aah thank goodness. And… Despite how I look, I’m a guy. My name is Martin…”

Without missing a beat, Franz offers the little a hand, helping him to his feet. He ushers the little inside, taking a quick look around the alley before he enters as well.

“My apologies sir, what brings you to my humble establishment?”

“A mysterious little helped me escape from my… Mommy… And told me to come here.”

“Witch?”

“Sorry? I didn’t catch her name actually. I didn’t get a good look at her face, she was wearing a cloak if that helps.”

So, it was her.

Franz thinks back to yesterday. Amelia and Gale had visited early in the day. Witch had left in the middle of the night, gone into the city. They were desperate to find her and would start searching that morning. They told the man to keep his eyes peeled and let them know if she entered the eatery.

The older Amazon wasn’t particularly worried. He could tell that Witch was capable of handling herself. But… He owed the woman an evening.

Martin begins to speak again, breaking Franz from his thoughts.

“Actually, I was also told to ask for someone named Gale? That little also said that Gale helps people like me and that maybe some of what was done to me can be reverted…?”

Franz smiles warmly.

“I believe that is the case. And you may be of quite some help yourself.”

Franz pulls out his phone and begins dialing, this news requiring a phone call rather than a text. As he does so, Martin looks embarrassed as he asks the Amazon a question.

“Is there a bathroom I can use to… Clean myself up in…?”
Franz looks down at the feminine man, a saturated diaper sagging beneath the hem of his nightshirt despite his best attempts at pulling it down.

The Amazon mentally scolds himself.

“My apologies, of course. We have an employee bathroom you may use. Wipes and spare… Undergarments… Beneath the sink as well as a uniform closet with spare outfits for new employees. There is anti-tape glue solvent beneath the sink as well.”

“T-Thank you so much!”

Martin books it towards the bathroom, waddling as fast as he can.

Franz waits on Gale to pick up, the phone ringing in his hand. Until finally the connection goes through.

“What’s up Franz? You know it’s only 7 in the morning, right?”

“And good morning to you Gale. I know how important sleep is to you, but there is news about Witch. You and Amelia are going to want to come over, breakfast will be waiting.”

“Shit why didn’t you say so, we’re on the way. And don’t forget the sausage!”

~~~

- This isn’t what I wanted -

Before I freed Martin, I had entered the room of his captor, Lenna. I didn’t want her waking up since Martin was sure to make noise when a stranger breaks in and declares their intent to free them.

So, I threw her into a deep sleep so that I could deal with her after letting Martin go.

But now that he’s gone, I’m not entirely sure what to do with her.

She’s a bad person. Rebuilding her from the ground up wouldn’t be the worst thing. But I’m not them. I’m not going to make someone into something they’re not.

And I won’t meddle with good people. Not anymore. They don’t deserve to have their lives interrupted by me.

All this time it should’ve been clear, but I ignored it for my own whims and desires. I bring pain and misery to all around me.

Alter her memories. Make her forget about Martin. Give her new memories, fuzzy memories. Memories of adopting me.

It is done.

The night is still young, plenty of time until she wakes up.

I spend an hour exploring the house. Every nook and cranny. It’s a single story, 2-bedroom house with a single bathroom and kitchen. One of the bedrooms of course is obviously a nursery.

Inside her bedroom closet I find a find a suitcase. Having probed her mind, I have a suspicion on the contents and its purpose, but I leave it. Hoping that she will behave.

I dress myself in a similar fashion to Martin. Pink nightie and diaper, the whole shebang. The cloak, leather armor, and lengthy skirt that usually covers my body is absorbed into myself.

I spend the remainder of the night in the nursery’s crib. Feigning sleep, waiting for the day to begin.

Waiting for new experiences, new stimulation.

- This is not what I wanted -

“Good morning little one, how did mommy’s baby girl sleep?”

I’m awoken by Lenna, roughly 8 in the morning by the look of the sunlight streaming through the blinds.

I coo and giggle in response. Doing my best impression of a ‘proper little’.

This seems to irritate the Amazon slightly. Thinking back to what Martin said, perhaps she only enjoys the domination.

Her Amazonian parental instincts twisted and bent into an ugly thing.

“Did a certain little lady leave an accident for me?”

Still, she maintains a sickeningly sweet voice. She takes her hand and inserts a finger past the leg gatherers near my upper thigh. She tsks and withdraws her hand finding the diaper dry.

I haven’t used the bathroom since before my body became the way it has. Since before the curse. Anything I eat or drink is converted into mana.

She’s going to be awfully disappointed.

It’s just as that thought passes my mind that she slaps me in the face.

“Mommy expects her girl to wake up wet, otherwise mommy is going to be mad.”

Physically the act did not hurt. However, it was mentally painful.

- This is not what I wished for -

The morning did not go much better or improve my worsening mood.

While feeding me a disgusting mushy paste she purposefully missed my mouth and smeared food all over the bib around my neck. In her eyes that was worthy of punishment.

For that perceived crime I was spanked and placed against the corner of a wall.

Then after my time was done, I was picked up and held against her breast to feed.

I had only seen a few cognizant, happy littles do this with their Amazons. But even I could feel the love and emotions that radiated off them.

But with Lenna, the only feelings I could detect were thinly veiled contempt and joy at the thought of degrading me. As her cruel smile looked down upon my feeding form.

The putrid milk spilling into my mouth.

- This is not the caring or love I desired -

Then it was playtime. I was sent back to the nursery. Ignored for hours. Playing with the mind-numbing toys that littered the floor.

Hours later, perhaps remembering that I existed, Lenna returned.

“It’s naptime little lady, don’t want a grumpy girl on our hands now do we? If you nap like a good girl then there will be a reward!”

The nighttime diaper I still wore was removed and I was carried over to the changing table where a new, different albeit equally thick diaper was unfolded and wrapped around my bottom. She made no remark about me still being dry this time.

I was deposited into the crib, bottle in tow.

Not finding the girl’s milk palatable, I turned the contents of the bottle into vapor. Then remembering the exchange this morning, I used a water spell to soak the diaper.

The moment the water hit the garment, there was an intense itch. As if a swarm of mosquitoes or fire ants had descended on my nether regions.

Why would she buy these? How could she do this? To someone not even fighting back.

- I hate this. I hate myself -

Lenna would return after the completion of nap time.

Again, she checked the diaper around my waist, and found it wet. The girl still appeared unhappy. Perhaps because I did too well a job hiding my discomfort. But still she spoke in that same sickeningly sweet manner.

“Good girl, good girl! You napped very well and went wee wee for mommy! I think you deserve that reward.”

After changing the terribly itchy diaper out for a normal nighttime diaper, she left me on the changing table. Wide smile on her face. For once the feeling reached her eyes. It was an unhinged look.

She turned on her heel and exited the nursery.

She returned with the suitcase.

- I am anything -

- But happy -

She beat me.

Savagely. Cruelly. Painfully. Excessively. Maliciously.

Again, again, again and again and again.

As if her life depended on it.

Whips, paddles, gags, clamps, and ties. All crafted for pain. All from that damned suitcase.

But it wasn’t enough, it wasn’t enough it was never enough.

My lack of reaction to this point had driven her to this. Her need to derive emotional pain from her littles. It made her desperate to see me suffer. I did this.

I winced. I gasped. I bled. But I didn’t cry out.

And that pissed her off.

Has anything changed for me? Ever?

All this time. I’m still the same.

The same foolish young girl getting used and abused.

That’s where and how this all started. In that cave so long ago.

And here I am now. Exactly where I belong. With exactly what I deserve.

Always running from those who wish to get close to me. Whether it’s Lumina or the people I’ve met here. Hurting them.

Ruining every opportunity of happiness, sabotaging myself at every turn.

No matter how many wounds I take upon myself I can never atone for the countless sins I’ve accumulated. Can I?

My thoughts go unanswered. My body is limp and battered against the changing table. Lenna is breathing heavily, worn out from the constant abuse and torment.

One thing is certain.

Lenna.

Can’t be allowed to run free in this world.

Someone capable of such vitriol and evil needs to be stopped.

Will be stopped.

I will.

Kill her.

~~~

Franz arrived back at an Amazon base. Not the one he and his unit had been staying at, but a different one.

They welcomed him back. He had been reported missing for several hours and they feared him dead… But were unnerved by him, they could tell he was off.

His brown hair had turned white. His eyes were cold and lifeless. He lacked any noticeable expression on his face.

Franz was allowed to walk around. He could tell things were different than the bases he had known. This wasn’t just a military base. This was a supplies base. Or more specifically. A supply export base.

Little exports.

Littles of all sorts. Men, women, young, old, from all over this island. Locked in cells and awaiting transport back to the mainland. Their foreign cries echoed throughout the cell blocks.

But Franz felt nothing. Thought nothing. Not anymore.

The higher ups were ecstatic. What Franz had gone through in the forest had broken him down fundamentally. He was only capable of obeying orders.

And without any regard for himself or anything, without any thoughts in his head to get in the way, he could outperform anyone.

He was now the perfect soldier.

And he would make an excellent assassin.

They disclosed to him the truth of the war. It wasn’t like Franz would do anything about it in his current state.

Everything he’d been told was propaganda. All of it. The Island littles weren’t animals. They didn’t need Amazons.

But… Amazons needed littles. With decreasing birthrates and the Amazonian drive to care for children, mainland little supplies couldn’t keep up with demand for ‘permanent children’. Even the morally questionable breeding facilities couldn’t build up enough stock.

Selling the mainland Amazons on the war was easy. The politicians and war machine would profit from the new little imports. And the captured land could be annexed to the mainland and transformed into new tropical Amazonian land. The economy would thrive on all fronts.

All the while the Amazon people would sit back and sleep soundly. Believing that they were helping those poor island littles.

Franz followed all orders and throughout the remainder of the ‘war’ he assassinated countless littles. From close quarters to long range. He killed and killed. Till rivers ran red with the blood of his victims. Coating him from head to toe.

Ultimately it was a breakthrough in the portal technology that ended the war against the island littles. After just 4 years. Who needs to waste money putting soldiers on the ground when you can just pay the power company a few extra dollars a month and keep a portal open from which you can grab an endless amount of littles.

Officially for the Amazonian public, a treaty would be forged between the mainland and the island littles. Really, it was just a promise that island littles would be left to their own devices. And no, captured land and captured littles would not be returned.

The end of the war brought no relief to Franz. An assassin’s work is never done.

He was sent back to the islands, as if he hadn’t wrought enough havoc. Many little dissenters to the treaty were slain by his hand. He was sent through the portals. Abduction of guarded individuals, assassination of those who found out about the Amazons and their dimension. He did it all and without question.

On his 30th birthday, he was allowed out. For the first time in a long time. Free to determine his own fate. He wasn’t needed anymore. Robots were in. People were out.

He’d spent so long not as a man, but a tool of war. A blade to be pointed at enemies.

Franz was left at his home, to waste away. Doing the bare minimum to keep himself alive. As last ordered.

The LRS was an upcoming organization. Leadership knew of Franz and his inability to think for himself. The man had made quite the name for himself, and they knew they had to get to him before another organization did. He was recruited and given the resources to heal.

With healing comes the pain of remembrance. The pain of becoming human again. Franz could finally think for himself once more.

To him, the amount of blood on his hands could never be cleansed. He’d allowed all this to happen. So many littles doomed and damned. All by his hand.

He could never hope to atone, but he vowed himself to the LRS. He moved to the island where it all started and opened a small diner where littles and LRS agents could convene with nothing to fear.

Forever he would be haunted by his actions.

Forever.

Chapter 12: Atonement

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I finished this up a little early so decided to release it early to 'atone' for last week's split release.

It's a bit on the longer side, but I just couldn't stop writing. I'm particularly happy about this chapter.

Thanks to all those who continue to read this story and those who comment. I hope you all enjoy this latest chapter.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • ImprobableLemon changed the title to The [[Witch]] - Chapter 12 (8/10/21)

I love it. 

I wasn’t expecting this for another couple of days. I’m happy it came early. I’m also excited to see more into his past and to see how he became who he is. 

The chapter was hard. Very difficult to read.

I usually make my jokes and let my mean side show a little.

Today with this chapter, I can't.

• I feel sorry for Franz for all he has been through, 
  • This war, like all wars, was stupid and unnecessary, 
  • For Martin I hope that he can be helped soon, 
  • I hope witch kills this bitch really soon because she is just evil. 
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, ImprobableLemon said:

o, no no no! No! NO! What have I done? What have I done!?

With my hands. With my fingers! With my guns! How many lives have I taken!?How much have I destroyed!?

On his hands and knees he cried out. In misery. In torment. In anger.

Franz was a ruined man. His belief in his country. His belief in his people. His belief in everything he had known. And his belief in himself. All shattered in an instant.

Holy fuck...... Uhhhh.... Ohh fuck... Song.... Yeah... This is like Colonialism and Fascism in a nutshell.....

*pours one out for the Resistance fighters from the Islands and lights a candle while humming "Bella Ciao"*

#tooreal

10 hours ago, ImprobableLemon said:

Will be stopped.

I will.

Kill her.

Yeah I agree with Witch and like god damn this poor girl.... Hating herself and just wanting to atone

Ooff this was a hard read. In a good way though! 

Witch is gonna hafta kill a bitch!

And yeah the stuff about the war was rough. One of those elements of the settings that always lingered in the backnof one's mind that is gut wrenching when its actually addressed.

Was that a Madoka Magica reference? The "I am anything but happy" I mean.

20 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Holy fuck...... Uhhhh.... Ohh fuck... Song.... Yeah... This is like Colonialism and Fascism in a nutshell.....

*pours one out for the Resistance fighters from the Islands and lights a candle while humming "Bella Ciao"*

#tooreal

On 8/10/2021 at 3:24 PM, Guilend said:

I love it. 

I wasn’t expecting this for another couple of days. I’m happy it came early. I’m also excited to see more into his past and to see how he became who he is. 

On 8/10/2021 at 4:34 PM, Moon3ye said:

The chapter was hard. Very difficult to read.

I usually make my jokes and let my mean side show a little.

Today with this chapter, I can't.

• I feel sorry for Franz for all he has been through, 
  • This war, like all wars, was stupid and unnecessary, 
  • For Martin I hope that he can be helped soon, 
  • I hope witch kills this bitch really soon because she is just evil. 
17 hours ago, Jayme said:

This story is getting better and better, we are seeing glimpses into the lives of some of the characters and I absolutely love it!

I'm glad the chapter was well received, and people liked the war flashback. Despite putting out the chapter early the war sections of the chapter went through quite a bit of editing in order for me to be satisfied with the end result.

It makes me feel like it was worth the effort!

7 hours ago, TerranV said:

Ooff this was a hard read. In a good way though! 

Witch is gonna hafta kill a bitch!

And yeah the stuff about the war was rough. One of those elements of the settings that always lingered in the back of one's mind that is gut wrenching when its actually addressed.

Was that a Madoka Magica reference? The "I am anything but happy" I mean.

There are several diaper dimension stories I've read that hint to wars having occurred in the past. But none of them really went into detail if I'm remembering right. I think it's an interesting and important part of the setting.

I love me some Madoka Magica (beyond hyped for the upcoming releases). I'm a big fan of tragic/sad media and that's certainly one of many tales that have inspired me to write this story. I couldn't resist throwing that reference in since I think it fit the scene so well.

5 hours ago, BabySiras said:

Alternative to murder

Use magic to turn her into a little. Make her live through the treatment she gave 

I'm glad that there's at least one person here who isn't on the edge of their seat begging for a murder lol!

5 hours ago, ImprobableLemon said:

I'm glad that there's at least one person here who isn't on the edge of their seat begging for a murder lol!

Murdered characters don't learn the errors of their wicked ways...

On 8/11/2021 at 11:47 PM, BabySofia said:

Genuinely curious to see her solution here! Definitely love your world building around Franz!

Thank you, that means a lot!

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

I can’t wait for the next chapter. 

Oof, I got some slightly bad news for this week...

Next chapter release is getting pushed to next Wednesday sadly. I've been fighting a summer cold and on top of that work has been a pain in my butt this past week.

Despite how busy I've been, I've managed to get about halfway done with chapter 13. So there's only the other half left to do!

Thanks again to everyone who is enjoying the story, and I hope the next chapter is worth the wait.

8 minutes ago, ImprobableLemon said:

Next chapter release is getting pushed to next Wednesday sadly. I've been fighting a summer cold and on top of that work has been a pain in my butt this past week.

That is sad news. I hope you and work start getting better. ❤️

• Like 1

You focus on getting better, we can wait (some not so patiently) until you are better for the next chapter.

Besides we also benefit from the wait as you might decide to change something for a better flow..., who knows.

• Like 1

Throughout the years. The endless years. I’ve always wondered.

Why would sentient lifeforms choose evil? Why choose cruelty?

Is it their upbringing? Is it their nature? A combination of both?

I’m hitting my limit; I can feel it. Being worn down without pause or break. I need to finish this quickly. Leave as soon as possible.

I’ve swept everything in the room aside. Keeping the nursery floor clear for my interrogation.

Held to the ground by shadowy tendrils, Lenna struggles in vain. Indignantly. Unused to being the one not in control. Perhaps the holes I’ve created in her memories are confusing her.

“Y-YOU LITTLE BITCH! I don’t know what you think you’re doing but-“

“[[Silence]]”

The Amazon’s mouth moves but no words come out. Confusion and fear mingle together on her features. A more appropriate response.

“You are… An evil person. Cruel. Unnecessarily so, to those weaker than yourself. For lack of anyone more suitable to judge you, that duty will be mine and mine alone.”

The childish clothing covering my body vanishes and is replaced by my leather armor and cloak. I don’t bother pulling the hood up. I don’t care if she’s uncomfortable looking upon my face.

The tone and pace of my voice is deceptively calm and cool. Inside I feel as though I’m about to fracture apart, the past few days have caught up with me.

“I’m going to allow you to speak again. And I’m going to return the memories I’ve meddled with. I have questions. Questions you will answer.”

Lenna opens her mouth to speak, for a minute nothing comes out. However soon she has her voice back. She glares up at me with a burning hatred. She remembers again and knows that I’ve freed Martin. The veil on her perception goes with it, she now sees me for what I am.

A monster beyond human comprehension, not the childish little she’d been made to see.

“You’ve really done a number on your body little girl. Carving yourself up like that is-“

“Do not speak out of turn again. This is your last warning.”

I cut her off swiftly and sharply. The scowl on her face quickly disappears as she is reminded of her situation. After taking a few deep breathes I begin speaking again.

“Why and for what purpose do you own those tools of torture?”

“They’re BDSM equipment I bought for a relationship. It-it’s none of your business!”

“Have you ever used them on a little before?”

“No.”

The girl appears anxious. Appearing to understand where the line of questioning is going. Perspiration builds up on her forehead.

“Did you want to use them on a little?”

“… No.”

There it is. I can taste her lies, the foul air they give off churns my insides.

“How many littles have you kept captive?”

“Four, Martin was the fourth.”

“Why do you torment littles? Why make their difficult lives all the harder?”

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. I love my children.”

Another lie. Annoyance flickers across my face. She’s being difficult. Still must believe me to be just another little she can push over and lie to, even in her current state.

I want to hear the truth. I need to hear it. The entire truth. She can’t, won’t hide anything from me. Not from a [[Witch]].

“Lenna. You had your chance. You’re going to tell me the [[Truth]].”

The girl’s body goes rigid. Straining against her restraints. Her eyes widen and search the room frantically as the magic begins to affect her. Finally, she slumps to the floor, relaxed. Her eyes move lazily now and appear clouded.

I strengthen my weakened spirit as much as I can and ask again. Knowing very well no answer will satisfy me.

“Why do you want to use those tools on littles?”

“I’d always hoped that a little would push me far enough to use them… But they were always easy to embarrass… Easy to break and torment… My partner left because I was too rough in bed and with littles… And to be honest… I’m not happy if someone else isn’t unhappy…”

Her voice comes out floaty as if she’s not quite there. The truths locked within herself spill forth with ease.

I waver before the answer. From what I’d seen on television, and heard from Amelia and Gale, I knew many Amazons went out of their way to belittle those smaller than them. But hearing it admitted, so contentedly…

“Why? Why do you go after littles?”

“I hate them… My parents treated their little better than me… Pushed me too hard to succeed… Always put me second, and I was never good enough… But their little always got attention… Affection… Anything… They all deserve it… If only they stopped escaping from me…”

I look at her, multiple emotions rising within me. Disgust for her. Sympathy for the littles she’d taken. Anger that no one had stopped her yet. Rage that this world seemed to encourage this behavior. And despair that I have to hear this.

My feelings can’t be contained and gush forth. The volume of my voice rising with the feelings.

“They didn’t ask for this you know!? They are people! Like you! With lives! With families! With hopes and dreams! They just want to live! Do they ask too much!?”

The question hangs in the air. The rhetorical question and Lenna’s lack of interest in answering fail to trigger a response from her as she stares lazily around the room.

“Your lives are so short. All of you. Gone in the blink of an eye. What gives you the right to ruin what little time someone else has!? For you to spend your own short time doing these terrible things… For what!? Jealousy!? GIVE ME A GOD DAMN BREAK!!!”

My tirade culminates in a heart wrenching shout. Unbidden tears roll down my cheeks. The importance of life, its fragility, and its impermanence is deeply ingrained within me. Something that can only be learned and truly understood by the aged.

Her flippant disregard for something so precious and so sacred tears me apart. The blatant disregard shared and supported by those in this dimension.

Amelia, Franz, and Gale made it easy to ignore some of the more awful sides of this place. Knowing that good did exist here. But if this is how so many feel here…

Within my heart I can feel walls erected long ago begin to crumble. I’m on the verge, I need to stop. I need to-

“Amazons are superior… Without us they wouldn’t have anything… Wouldn’t be anything… They should be overjoyed they get to suffer for me… It’s the least they can do to make up for being so useless… Littles should know their place and accept being the playthings of Amazons…”

“You… You…! You you you! YOOUUUUUUU!”

“Hrk.”

Without any possible words to reply I scream. A scream of anger or misery, I’m not sure which. Hands cover my eyes to avoid seeing the Amazon before me. My nails dig into my face creating small beads of blood, the wounds disappearing just moments later. Anything in a desperate attempt to unhear her words.

The truth magic casted on Lenna wears off and she makes a sound with her throat. Made uncomfortable by the magic that’s bound her, which now digs into her skin. There is only fear in her now, realizing what she has unwittingly said to her maddened captor.

My heart is shattered. I can’t contain it anymore.

I pull my hands away from my face and look down. My hands are not covered by translucent tears. Rather they are covered in dark, inky black smears.

The curses are spilling forth.

I swallow back the putrid liquid I can taste already forming in the back of my throat.

“Guh… Not again…”

The cloak wrapped around my body warms up and tightens its grip on me. As if embracing me in a close hug. It absorbs the pseudo-liquid quickly, allowing nothing to spill to the ground. Powered by the lingering fragments of a long dead friend.

The feelings, those terrible feelings creep forth. Even as the cloak does its job, horrible thoughts jump to the forefront of my mind.

Hey, hey! How about we wipe it all out?

Let loose on this terrible, horrible place. Come on, they deserve it.

Destroy everything.

“Not… Happening… Get it… Together.”

Images of the friends I’d made and lost here pass through my mind. I won’t hurt them. I can’t. Even if everyone else deserves it, they don’t. And the other good people here, as few they are…

“I-I didn’t m-mean it! P-Please let me go! I’ll stop going after littles, I s-swear!!”

I look to Lenna, the frightened Amazon cowering on the floor. The cause of my anguish. Her vile thoughts and beliefs are antithetical to life. Or they should be…

I stand, swaying in a nonexistent breeze. Feeling dead on my feet.

“How many…? How many littles begged for you to stop…? Pleaded for their lives…”

Understanding the futility of her plea, the Amazon tightly closes her eyes and turns her head away. Knowing what is to come but unable to do anything. Tears created in fear leak from the corners of her eyes.

While I won’t destroy this world, for better or worse, I can’t let her go…

And maybe…

I’ll feel worse better after she’s dead. Kill her and this will not stop. No more pain over this. No more suffering over this. And then I leave. For good.

Droplets of black oily substance spill from the tattoos and run down my skin. Still contained by the cloak. Rather than slowing down, it appears to be speeding up. I need to hurry.

I stumble towards her.

Reaching my hand forward, I prepare myself and my magic. A death spell to finish this quickly.

“Witch.”

A voice calls out from the doorway.

I stop and turn.

~~~

Amelia and Gale rushed to Solstice. As quickly as could be expected after being called so early in their morning.

While they rushed, Franz had called his employees and given everyone the day off. By the time the girls walked through the door at 8, a table was set, and food spread out.

Sausage, eggs, toast, hashbrowns, and a pot of coffee. All cooked to perfection.

Everyone takes a seat, Martin in particular salivating at the glorious scents. Prepared to fully enjoy his first real meal in a week.

“Thanks for the food Franz, now what news do you have to get Amelia and I out of bed so early? And who’s the girl?”

“Seeing my meals so enjoyed is a reward in itself. The news and this gentleman are actually related.”

Gale picks up on Franz’s wording and is stilled for a moment. Fork halfway to her mouth hanging in the air as her brain struggles so early in the morning. Eventually food reaches her mouth, and she takes a closer look at Martin.

“Franz… Is there a reason you made your guest wear one of your maid uniforms...?”

Martin winces noticeably. Fiddling with the edge of his skirt with one hand while the other spears food with a fork.

“H-He didn’t make me wear this… Franz allowed me to change when I showed up and this is what I picked. Part of the conditioning I went through makes me anxious and uncomfortable in clothing that could be considered more ‘masculine’.”

“Amelia is sorry for Gale. She’s very used to shoving her enormous feet directly into her mouth.”

“Shit I’m sorry, I’m sorry! I promise I’m not so thoughtless all the time, just not thinkin’ right now.”

Martin waves his hand in a forgiving manner, looking towards Gale and Amelia.

“I was actually told that you guys might be able to help with what’s been done to me. That is true… Right?”

“Of course, and whatever we can’t do we’ll set you up with someone that can. Amelia’s been tinkering a bit lately with hypnosis reversion. In fact, this little lady regained her continence just yesterday after a run in with light hypnosis.”

“Gale! Anway, Amelia mostly follows the guides we were given by the LRS. Amelia prefers to tinker with machines over brains.”

“Madams, I believe we are getting ever so slightly sidetracked. The one that Martin heard about the two of you from was none other than Witch.”

“That’s right, she appeared in my-Mommy’s nursery. We talked for a bit and before I knew it, I was outside the house. I came here like she said to and here we are.”

Gale smacks her palm against the table loudly. Amelia jumps, not expecting her girlfriend’s explosive reaction while being closest to the impact zone.

“Really!? That’s great! Do you know the address?”

“Y-Yeah, it’s not too far.”

“If I may, I would recommend that we stake out her home. It is uncertain that Witch is still there thus, to avoid drawing unnecessary attention to ourselves we should keep watch until we have a better idea of the circumstances.”

“Amelia agrees, but what if we don’t see anything? Are we going to hang out there all day and night?”

“If that comes to pass then I will go in at night. I am accustomed to such things; if need be, I can be quite persuasive.”

The girls agreed and small talk continued till the meal concluded. With practiced speed Franz quickly takes care of the dishes while stopping any attempt to assist him. Martin tells the group everything he knows about the Amazon that had grabbed him, including what she had done to him.

Amelia logs the address for the home of Martin’s former mommy onto her phone. He didn’t want to go back; afraid to jynx a good thing and also see his captor again. No one could blame him.

Leaving Martin at Solstice they take Franz’s silver car. Slightly aged in appearance, but very well taken care of. Gale grabs Amelia’s booster seat from her vehicle and the pair hop into the back seat.

As they pull away from the sidewalk Gale speaks up with a confused expression.

“Uh… Franz, what kind of car is this? I’m not a big ‘car person’ but I’ve never seen anything like this. The design is different, and I don’t recognize the manufacturer’s logo.”

“And that would be for good reason, my dear. I brought this back from a job, one that took me… Quite far away.”

“I feel like you’re not going to explain further…”

“My, how astute.”

“Franz! Amelia has some concerns! What’s with the dark red splotch on the floor?”

“Spilled wine is all, nothing to worry about of course.”

And despite further pressing revolving around his car and their shared history, he would divulge nothing further.

~~~

The day passed by somewhat uneventfully for the trio parked on the street, just outside the home. Late morning slowly and painfully bled into the evening.

Amelia pulled out a laptop and using her phone as a hotspot has managed to pull up information on the homeowner, Lenna. LPS, Little Protection Services, has been called on her a handful of times in the past few years. It seems she has scraped by with a warning each time.

Franz kept steady and close watch on the home. Even pulling out a pair of binoculars from his glove box. He witnessed Lenna moving inside, sometimes carrying objects indicating she had someone over, specifically a little.

Gale for lack of anything to do with her skillsets, hovered over Amelia’s laptop. Reading any information that popped up. While also on several occasions voicing interest in breaking down the door and ‘getting this over with’. She also shared granola bars that she always carries on her person. Professing that snacks are vital in any successful stakeout.

The sun was starting to go down. Franz hadn’t seen Lenna pass the windows in some time. He was also beginning to get a bad feeling. Even if Witch wasn’t in there, she clearly had a new little. If he could do something, he was going to do it.

He opens his car door and turns to the Amelia and Gale.

“I will be going in now, keep watch for me. Text me if there are any problems on your end.”

“Will do, you do the same.”

With that he exits the car and casually strolls up to the front door. He pauses at the front door, stilling his breath to listen for any sounds. Hearing nothing, he pulls out a long thin tool and plunges it into lock. With a few expert twists he removes it from the lock and pulls the door open. Closing it gently and silently behind him.

“-GIVE ME A GODDAMN BREAK!!!”

An anguished cry sounding much like Witch echoes from the second story. Using great care and silence, he makes his way through the home. Verifying that no one else is on the first floor. Once sure, he goes up the stairs and onto the second floor.

He spots a door slightly ajar situated in front of the staircase. From his vantage he spots Lenna’s legs. The conversation between the two continues as he carefully and meticulously checks every other room.

Finally with the house cleared, he stands before the opened door. Ready to intervene.

“Not… Happening… Get it… Together.”

The physically and mentally exhausted voice of Witch spills from the opened door. A pitiful sound.

Soundlessly Franz opens the door fully, getting a perfect view of the situation. Lenna is on her back held to the carpeted floor by dark shapes wrapped around her limbs and neck. Witch stands a few steps away, crouched low, her head in her hands.

“I-I didn’t m-mean it! P-Please let me go! I’ll stop going after littles, I s-swear!!”

Lenna begs for her life, exuding fear in droves. Pulling against her tight restraints in a desperate attempt at remaining alive.

Slowly she stands tall again. Giving Franz a good view of her face, for the first time. Beautiful features marred by odd inscriptions covering most available flesh. Dark tear-stained eyes full of intense anger. Boundless grief. Terrible pain. And a black pseudo-liquid that seemed to leak from the tattoos.

“How many…? How many littles begged for you to stop…? Pleaded for their lives…”

The assassin turned butler was taken aback. To him, she held an otherworldly beauty. And those eyes reminded him of himself. The Franz of long ago.

Transfixed by the girl, he watches as she takes unsteady steps towards the Amazon before her. Her eyes focused on her and her alone. Her hand giving off a pale blue light. With shaking hand, she reaches towards Lenna when-

“Witch.”

Franz finds his voice.

Chapter 13: The Breaking Point

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On 8/18/2021 at 9:32 PM, Guilend said:

That is sad news. I hope you and work start getting better. ❤️

On 8/19/2021 at 5:59 AM, Jayme said:

You focus on getting better, we can wait (some not so patiently) until you are better for the next chapter.

Besides we also benefit from the wait as you might decide to change something for a better flow..., who knows.

Thanks for the well wishes. And I believe this chapter did turn out a lot nicer due to the wait.

Just finished reviewing Chapter 13. Checking for typos, checking sentence structure, and doing last minute additions/subtractions. And I am now satisfied with the turnout.

As thanks for being patient and expressing your interest in the story, I'm going to post this here a wee bit early; before I go to bed instead of after work tomorrow like everywhere else.

Once again thank you readers for enjoying the story and continuing to follow each installment.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • ImprobableLemon changed the title to The [[Witch]] - Chapter 13 (8/25/21)

I like how convincingly you were able to portray Witch's anger. It was really goosebump-inducing as she spoke with Lenna.

I found the conversation of the others very interesting also that through hypnosis can be ensured that you can no longer put on certain clothes I find very funny and interesting.

I find it frightening that Lenna has torn 4 Littles from their lives. What happened to the other 3 did she kill them? LPS is absolutely useless once again.

I think it's good that Franz went in because I think he won't necessarily stop Hexe. Talk to her if she wants to but don't stop her.

Good chapter! 

Witch ain't having none of this amazon supremacy shit!

Its probably a good thing they stopped her from killing Lenna but what to do with her now? 

They can't just up and leave her after exposing themselves. She could call the authorities on them.

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

Good chapter! 

Witch ain't having none of this amazon supremacy shit!

Its probably a good thing they stopped her from killing Lenna but what to do with her now? 

They can't just up and leave her after exposing themselves. She could call the authorities on them.

What does she want to tell them. A Little with magical powers attacked her and did to her what she usually does to Littles.

If I were a cop in this dimension, this would sound to me like a rare case of Amazon maturity and I would send her to a regression center before she hurts others.

Or the Hellcats make sure when she shows up at the authorities that this happens because they know she is telling the truth and don't want others to know.

I think Franz has Witch kill Lenna.

49 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

What does she want to tell them. A Little with magical powers attacked her and did to her what she usually does to Littles.

She could simply say she was attacked by a dangerous and violent Little and give them her description. No need to mention the fantastical. 

7 minutes ago, TerranV said:

She could simply say she was attacked by a dangerous and violent Little and give them her description. No need to mention the fantastical. 

And again I would laugh at her as a policeman that she can't defend herself against a Littles as a full-grown Amazon. And what description of a Little that wears a cape will certainly help the police considering how powerful Witch is.

• ImprobableLemon changed the title to The [[Witch]] - Chapter 25 (09/05/22)