LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Understanding (epilogue)

I woke up with a yawn looking around to still make sure I was in my bed at home and not in a crib in some amazon's nursery. Despite knowing I couldn't be adopted without "good" reason until after high school it had become instinct after a few close calls.

Quiet snoring beside me interrupted my idle thoughts. Beside me was my friend with benefits Ryan. Some littles would've decided to get into a proper relationship but me and him decided not to since we both started this in the last year of high school. It wasn't uncommon for littles to break the law and lose their v-card before 18 seeing as how high school is the only time most will get the opportunity. But I chose to wait anyway since if an amazon found out we'd both be waking up in their nursery and they'll kindly make sure we can't repeat our mistake as the means of doing so will be snuggly under our oversized diapers. How kind. 

Many littles (especially girls since most amazons prefer a baby girl) just accepted their future of breastmilk, cribs and diapers to the point that at graduation they simply jump into the arms of the nicest amazon they know. This is especially common when targeted by a specific one like I was but I had a plan to prevent that bitch from getting her manicured hands on me despite those idiots telling me to accept it thinking she's somehow different. Idiots. All amazons are the same. I bet all those littles ended up regretting that they didn't resist. 

Obviously the guy next to me is also a little who I'd known for years. Getting into any kind of relationship with an amazon is asking for trouble. Even for a mid it could end badly not that it stopped some idiots from trying. I heard him yawn and asked him "So. How was it for you" to which he responded with "Pretty sure I'm the one who should be asking that question" then with half lidded eyes I said in a flirtatious tone "Maybe but it seems the whole street knows the answer to that" we both then broke out into laughter at the sheer cheese of that line. Calming down I got out of bed and said "Alright we better get up or we'll be late, wouldn't want you getting adopted a week early by some random amazon. Your girlfriend will be so upset"

Ryan sighed and complained "For the last time it's not that. Abby is my sister's best friend so I'll get to see my family and she's not abusive like other amazons. Not everyone is as confident in their graduation escape plans as you are" I'd tried to convince him to try escaping many times. Explaining how amazons are all power hungry, abusive assholes but at this point I decided to stop but that didn't stop me from making jokes at his expense "Are you sure it's not because of her huge tits?" I said jokingly pushing up my own small breasts for emphasis. He caught on that I was joking and simply said "Hey if I'm gonna get adopted anyway I might as well get as much of that ambrosia as possible" referring of course to amazon breastmilk and its addictive properties and supposedly delicious taste. It was considered so good to littles that a little going up to an amazon with an... ample supply with messy pants was not uncommon. Giving up all freedom for the stuff.

After that discussion we both got changed into our school uniforms and left for school. We had about an hour to get there so even with our small stature we knew we'd easily get there in time. I always left early because amazons would always try to take advantage if a little was running late. Offering to take them there in their car only to either cause them to be late on purpose or give them a spiked drink. Either way the result was the same. One adopted little shitting themselves in a crib forever. Not that it was common at this time of year. Graduation is on Friday and most are content to wait until then. When all littles in the last year of high school are fair game. Unfortunately the exception to this was the ones that desperately want a specific little to torment and torture so I still had to leave early since the bitch can't take the hint that I won't believe her lies about how she just wants to take care of me.

Ryan and I parted ways at the front gate and despite still having about 15 minutes went straight to class. Not like hanging around the school grounds would do me any good. I ignored the usual baby talk and coos from every amazon woman I passed. I've had years to learn to block it out. Thankfully amazon guys seem to ignore me since they're not nearly as baby crazy as the women. I arrived at my first class (math) about 10 minutes early and get my stuff out despite this week being basically pointless since exams were last week. Naturally everyone was just talking to each other. I just decided to ignore everyone and read a book I brought with me. The teacher hadn't even bothered to show up so I doubted she'd care. I heard someone sit next to me. She's much bigger than me so I knew exactly who it was so I decided not to acknowledge her. Eventually she spoke up "look Rebecca I need to talk to you. Please" this made me pause. Molly had never used my actual name to talk to me always using a "cute" nickname and using baby talk. Now she has dropped it entirely so I sighed and decided to humour her. If the plan worked I'd never see her again after that class except maybe briefly in the graduation ceremony.

I turned and said "Wouldn't you rather go talk to your friends over there" I then pointed at her friends that she usually sits with. She then said "look I know what you think of me and I get it. You're worried I'll treat you poorly but I'm genuinely worried about you" I looked at her incredulously and thought 'Oh great now she's trying to use this bullshit tactic' I then asked "Why? Worried someone else will get your doll first?" She sighed and said "No I'm worried that during graduation you'll get adopted by someone who doesn't love you and doesn't want you to be happy" I internally cringed at this cliche garbage. 'Do amazons actually believe this? That we want to be drooling, braindead babies that can't even walk?' I retorted with "Well if you're that worried just stop and I'll be happy as can be"

She got up and left saying "look just think about it please. I'll be waiting for you at graduation and I promise you'll be happy and want for nothing" I then said "I'll think about it" in a noncommittal way and got back to my book. Every other class that week went without incident since nothing needed to be done and I was only there because I had to or end up adopted because "You obviously can't handle being an adult if you can't even go to school". The only other thing that happened was Ryan and I had one more.... Memorable night together since he was going to let himself be adopted and it's safe to assume he'll only be using his equipment for pissing in diapers assuming he even gets to keep it.

OK so at this point I should probably explain a few things. In this world there are three types of people: littles, mids and amazons. Amazons are massive to the point where littles are about the size of their babies. This combined with the fact that many amazon women are infertile has resulted in them taking advantage of their size to kidnap littles to use as baby replacements. This has resulted in a multi-trillion dollar industry selling pacifiers, diapers, cribs, baby toys and clothes and of course surgeries to customise their baby like a goddamn doll or pet. Hell even littles themselves are for sale in some places and turning their minds into mush is standard practice 

Some larger amazons will even adopt smaller mids although it's much harder to do. The only protection littles have in my country is that until we get through high school we can't be adopted unless we piss or shit ourselves, break the law or break a school rule. Naturally impatient amazons over 16 (the minimum age to adopt a little) will try to cause this to happen by any means necessary or may use lies and deception to convince you to piss yourself right in front of them in the hopes they aren't as awful as the others. Molly was one of those weird ones where from the moment she was old enough to adopt until now she had tried to adopt me and only me. If I was an amazon she'd be arrested for stalking. If it weren't for the fact that I never went to parties due to my paranoia she would've succeeded since all three I have been invited to were interrupted by little protective services and every little there went up for adoption. Every time she got first pick for "helping keep littles safe from sex and booze" and she chose none of them.

Some littles were bizarrely jealous of this fact. On top of naturally having the largest (and thus the most full of milk) tits in school she was rich enough to get a surgery that used nanomachines to make them even bigger and produce more. She even tried to tempt me with them since every little knows how good and addictive amazon breastmilk was. On top of this many believed her bullshit about wanting me to be happy especially since she had the wealth to give me whatever I want but c'mon. Every amazon says they want their little to be happy yet treat them worse than an animal and what idiot would believe a vain, spoilt brat would even know how take care of anyone but herself. She'd probably spend more time looking at herself in the mirror than looking after me.

I never understood her obsession to be honest. I went out of my way to be as non-girly and cute as possible and wearing mostly mens clothes in an attempt to seem less appealing to baby crazy amazons but apparently that failed. 

As for why I'm so paranoid. Two years ago not long after my 16th birthday my parents both got adopted after their boss decided they'd look much more cute in her nursery than in an office and subsequently fired them for being immature and adopting them. Thankfully they had it set up so that I would keep the small house if they got adopted and I was just barely old enough to legally own it much to the dismay of the bitch who got my parents. Apparently she wanted to give me to her daughter as a 16th birthday present. I considered letting that happen so I could see my parents again but they screamed at me not to before they were silenced by the pacifiers shoved in their mouths. I was already decided and her obvious tactic of promising that someone too young to look after another person could do so failed. On top of what my parents told me about what they saw amazons do to littles both here and the country they used to live in made me determined to avoid being adopted at all costs. 

I'd considered getting adopted of course. Most littles did since it would likely happen anyway and honestly I'm one of those that find the idea appealing. No responsibility and a loving mommy to take care of all my wants and needs? Hell yeah. Unfortunately the reality was far from that and amazons are sadistic pieces of shit to littles not that most believed me.

Getting back to the time at hand on the Friday of that week me and Ryan headed to graduation, made our final goodbye's and went into the gym hall for the graduation ceremony. Hopefully the plan works.

End chapter 1

Been lurking here for a while and thought I'd try my hand at a diaper dimension story. Feel free to tear it apart 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Interesting first chapter. I am curious how it will continue.

I kind of hope that whatever she's planning will go wrong and she'll end up with Molly and the only problem there will be her own refusal to be happy.

6 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Interesting first chapter. I am curious how it will continue.

I kind of hope that whatever she's planning will go wrong and she'll end up with Molly and the only problem there will be her own refusal to be happy.

It's less that she refuses to be happy and it's more she's paranoid. She's even cool with getting adopted but her parents experience made her believe that all amazons are cruel. If that's true or not remains to be seen

Thanks for the feedback BTW happy to hear that I didn't completely fuck up. :)

4 hours ago, ZedMobile said:

Great Intro and development into the character. Could use some light editing here and there, but excited to see what you come up with in this story!

Yeah. It's my first story so I'm not surprised. I did look through and try and edit it to be better. Thanks for the feedback I'll try and do a better job with later chapters. glad you're interested 

4 hours ago, Guilend said:

Great start

Thanks glad to hear you liked it

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Interesting opening chapter. Hope to see more of this!

I'll definitely continue. Might take a bit as I'm busy with work but I'll try to get the next chapter up by the end of the week. Love your stories BTW. 

Chapter 2: escape

I walked into the gym hall and got in line with the other littles. Even if the height wasn't a dead giveaway of what line to wait in the fact that they all had graduation robes that would likely be impossible to run in would give it away. In the other two lines of people were the mids and amazons who all wore standard formal clothes. Suit and tie for the guys a dress for the girls. With the amazon women if I didn't know any better I wouldn't be sure if they were trying to attract a date or a little. With some I could clearly see a nursing bra through the fabric. Unsurprising since I knew some littles agreed to let themselves be adopted if the amazon let them suck on their tits immediately. 

As the line of amazons shortened Molly ended up right next to me. The amazon line being in the middle of the other two so they could do some window shopping. I turned to her and looked up right at her tits. I imagined the amount of milk sloshing around in there waiting for me. Realising what I was doing I looked away. It wasn't easy to look away as to say her outfit was loud would be an understatement. She was wearing a bright pink low cut dress Combined with her bright blonde hair that she clearly had done not to long ago I noticed. she might as well have been a walking neon sign. It's like she wanted me to know where she is. I wondered if she somehow found out pink was my favourite color despite giving no indication not to mention acting like a tomboy to avoid being desirable to insane amazons.

She turned her head to look at me. "You look cute" she said quietly. I looked up to her with puzzled expression and quietly responded "I'm covered in a black robe. I don't see how I look cute right now. You on the other hand look like a neon sign that says 'look at me'" her glossy pink lips turned up into a smile and she exclaimed "Oh come on I know you like it. I saw you looking. All little girls like pink it's the law" I looked down in embarrassment glad I would never see her again. One useful observation was that she wouldn't be able to chase me easily. She had a large pink handbag with her that was presumably filled with diapers and maybe a pacifier or two and some baby clothes. Most amazon women here had something similar but hers was quite large. Not only that but she was wearing heels. She would have to take them off to chase me. 

After all the amazons were done with getting their diplomas and sitting with the audience. An audience mostly consisting of parents hoping to help grab their new granddaughter (born a girl or soon to become one) and the amazon grads had soon all sat down with their diplomas next to presumably their parents. Then the mids all got theirs without incident and it was time for the littles to get theirs. It went as expected. I was at the very back of the line as was needed to make sure the plan worked. One by one a little got their diploma right before it became worthless since they would surely be regressed by their new mommies. As predicted some called out the name of their desired kidnapper and jumped into their waiting arms and others just let some random amazon get them. A rare few tried to escape but all of them were now in their mommy's lap in a diaper, their complaints silenced by either a tit or a pacifier. Two spots ahead of me Ryan tried to go to Abby as planned but bizzarely Molly caught him. I couldn't hear what either said but I could see them talking before Molly gave him to Abby. Guess it was just a cruel joke.

Soon it was my turn and as I picked up the diploma I felt like time slowed down. I'd thought about this for years now but seeing it terrorfied me. My year had started with around about 100 littles. Half were adopted before now so in the course of about 15 minutes a further 49 had been robbed of everything. I'd had nightmares about this all year. My plan failing and being grabbed by an amazon and ending up as yet another baby. This had now become a reality for everyone I'd ever been friends with. I almost cried at the thought of their future suffering as they all sat there in nothing but a diaper oblivious to how sadistic amazons are. 

I was able to clear my mind and put my plan into action. I immediately threw my graduation gown off and sprinted down the middle. I couldn't even see Molly and only a few random amazons tried to grab me. The rest already had someone to torture. This was likely expected but what definitely wasn't was I didn't go for the door at the back of the room. I knew for a fact it was locked after a little actually managed to escape that way a few years ago. Right before I hit the door I veered to the left to where the lines used to be. To reach the exit I had to dodge a few amazons and slide under one but I made it into the hall of the school. 

I sprinted through hallway after hallway having mere seconds to react to oncoming amazons and I'd had a few close calls. I thought I was trapped when I saw a teacher about to round the corner ahead of me and the sound of students behind me indicated they were about to do the same but I quickly went into a classroom to hide. Thankfully it was empty so I hid under the teachers desk. I took the chance to catch my breath but I quickly stopped when I heard the door open. Whoever opened it looked around and under students desks and said "I told you she wasn't in here" and then an older voice said "I swear I heard this door close. Well we better get back to searching. She might get hurt" then they both left and I waited five minutes so I was sure they weren't waiting for me to leave. 

I open the door just enough to poke my head out to look both ways and saw nobody there. I quietly run down a few more corridors and see my goal. The girls changing room. Not the one for the gym. That would be too obvious and I'd easily be caught. The changing rooms here were specifically for the football team and cheerleaders and there was no game today for obvious reasons. Just to the left of the football field was a gate out of the school grounds. From there getting home would be easy. I went in but quickly hid in a locker as I heard footsteps. Immediately I heard a female voice I didn't recognise "no escape now little girl... Huh? I swore I heard the door open" the others who were there laughed and one said "Yeah like she'd be dumb enough to run in here. Looks like your the only one on the team without a little bundle of joy " I thought I heard the first one tear up. "Look don't be sad you've still got next year. I'm sure plenty of littles will want you to take care of them." one of the others said. In a few minutes they leave assuming that I wasn't there. I slowly walk out glad that I'd avoided being kidnapped by some ditzy cheerleader and walked out the door to freedom. 

Unfortunately about 2 seconds after breathing in the fresh air I was grabbed by two large hands and was lifted up. Soon I was face to face with Molly. I squirmed for a bit as she carried me to her car but I soon stopped as I realised it was hopeless. She opened up the trunk and began changing me. My school uniform was removed and thrown into a nearby trash can after taking my keys out of it. I felt violated as she removed my panties and bra and did the same with them. I looked away as my butt was lifted up and put down gently onto a diaper. I couldn't ignore the smell of baby lotion and good luck ignoring the feeling of baby powder on your groin. Immediately after I heard the telltale sound of the diaper being stuck to my ass and I knew I was doomed. Escaping in these is impossible with how thick... 'wait. What? This thing isn't that thick at all. I could easily walk around in this. Guess she couldn't fit the one she wanted in her handbag' I thought to myself. 

After that surprisingly instead of being in just a diaper I was changed into a pink onesie with a picture of some princess probably from one of those shows for littles. The ones that would turn my brain to mush. it was surprisingly comfortable. It felt like wearing a blanket. It even had mittens that made my hands basically useless. In fact my whole body was covered. 

Then I was about to be silenced by the pink pacifier she shoved in my mouth but was shocked when she didn't inflate it. Soon I was carried into a giant infants carseat in the back of her car and she got in the drivers seat and drove off. I'd never been in a car before so it was a surreal experience. After a few minutes I popped the pacifier out of my mouth and said "Molly..." she immediately interrupted "Please princess call me mommy" that only served to remind me of the hell I was about to go through but after a minute I said "Mommy where are we going" she then said the words that made my heart sink. "We're going to get the adoption papers filled in and then to the doctor to get all the bad stuff out of your body and of course get those horrible adult thoughts out of your little head" I almost cried right then and there. She must've already booked the appointment to have me regressed and have my mobility removed. I just stuck the pacifier in my mouth and sucked on it as it was admittedly comforting. "Please don't cry.I know it's scary but I promise it won't hurt and you'll feel better" 

I was completely dead to the world as she took me to the adoption facility to get the papers signed and to have me chipped. I didn't even cry as it happened like most. Being called a brave little girl by Molly didn't make me feel any better. While we were in the car I tearfully said "Mommy before we do this can you please go to my house and get me something please" she looked at me using the mirror and said "Sure we'll be early anyway" we then drove to my small house that I'd never even remember in an hour she stopped in the unused driveway and asked "What did you want me to get princess" with tears in my eyes I said "In my bedroom there's a collection of stuffies and a picture of me and my parents before they were... Taken away" She silently left and a few minutes later came back with a massive pile of stuffies and put them in the large trunk she then made second trip to get the framed photo and a few more stuffies. She handed me one in the pile. The one that had been on my bed and put the rest in the trunk. 

She got in the front and looked at the photo for a few seconds as I hugged the large stuffed pink unicorn. I was a baby now so it's not like I had any need to hide anything. "So these are your birth parents then?" Molly asked I then said "Yeah. I just wanted to see their faces again. Please let me see" she didn't respond but moved it right in front of me I was in tears and cried "I'm sorry mom I'm sorry dad. I failed" Molly then put the picture in the glove compartment to keep it safe and drove off. We were both silent for a few minutes as I realised how much of a baby I really looked like now. she then asked "so the whole tomboy thing was just an act then?" I could see her smiling and I retorted "what gave it away? The giant pink unicorn or the pink bedroom?" she laughed at that and replied "Why'd you do that anyway? No shame in being girly especially as a little it's honestly adorable" 

I was shocked she didn't know the answer to that "The more girly a little is the more likely some amazon will want them." I said matter of factly. Molly responded with "well you're not wrong but we're not all the same. I didn't want to adopt you because I thought you were you were some 'ideal little'". I sighed and asked "OK then why? Why are you obsessed with me of all littles? You're rich. You could have any little you wanted. Some would've willingly jumped into your arms. You could've even got one of those portal littles so why me?" I'd wondered about this for two years and her response was bizzare to say the least "Because I saw you were in pain. You were hurt. I want to give you the love you deserve. I didn't want you to end up hurt even more. I had no idea you were alone though" I didn't know how to respond to that. She has no reason to lie. I'm doomed, I won't even remember this in a few minutes. Speaking of we reached the hospital as I wondered why she's still lying. 

"By the way I'm definitely getting you checked for diseases. Especially STDs. I saw the used condom on the floor" she scolded I smirked and said "well in my defence we both figured that we wouldn't get the chance while locked in some baby crazy amazons nursery" as Molly took me out of the car still hugging the oversized stuffy she said "Well don't worry princess you won't even miss that kind of stuff anymore and I'm not mad. You just don't know what's good for you. That's my job" soon enough Molly was asked some standard questions about me naturally many amazons commented on how cute I was. Before I knew it was on an operating table. The doctor said "OK now don't worry. You won't feel a thing. It'll be like falling asleep and you'll feel much better" he then injected me with something and I fell asleep as an adult for the last time. My last thought before the surgery that would turn me into a mindless drooling baby was 'at least I won't realise how shit this situation is' 

End chapter 2

Yeah you probably saw this coming. Wanted to have a chase despite planning for her to get caught so sorry if that seemed like a waste of time. 

No this is not the end there will be more. You'll see :)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Random3435 changed the title to Understanding (chapter 2)
1 hour ago, SGTbaby said:

Interesting that there will be more but looking forward to it 

Yeah I know it looks like a definitive end but it'll make sense in the next chapter trust me. Glad to hear you're looking forward to it

46 minutes ago, Lucifer666 said:

I like it, I wonder if molly knows shes lying about this or has she told herself this rhetoric so many times she believes it to be true?

Write fast, I'm anxiously waiting for #3

All will be revealed soon enough. I'll try and get the next chapter written and uploaded soon. Be patient 

It was clear that she would be caught.
I'm really curious what they really change with her maybe physically everything (teeth gone, walk away, talk only baby talk) but her mind remains the same maybe?
Or does she change it so that she is happy about her situation.
I am curious.

2 hours ago, Jayme said:

Definitely Not a waste of time. The chapter is awesome, I want to see what happens next.

Yeah I was just concerned some would see it as a waste since it was a forgone conclusion. Glad I was wrong. You'll see soon enough. I've mostly finished writing the next chapter. Just gonna edit it so there are less errors and it reads a bit better later today then I'll upload it

On 4/17/2021 at 7:46 AM, Moon3ye said:

It was clear that she would be caught.
I'm really curious what they really change with her maybe physically everything (teeth gone, walk away, talk only baby talk) but her mind remains the same maybe?
Or does she change it so that she is happy about her situation.
I am curious.

Yeah I had a couple of ideas for how I would handle this. Hopefully what I went with isn't awful but we'll see soon enough :)

Chapter 3: confusion

I opened my eyes and while I felt tired that was all I felt. As I got up I heard molly say "how do you feel princess?" I then responded. "fine surprisingly... Wait a second. I can talk just fine" molly, the doctor and a nurse who must've come in while I was out looked at me like I was insane. The doctor spoke up and said "well yeah I didn't mess with your vocal cords or that part of your brain so why wouldn't you?" molly helped me get off the operating table and put me down. I was even more shocked I could walk still. "I assumed mommy wanted me regressed and unable to walk and talk." molly looked shocked and said "what? Regression is only for bad girls and boys not perfect little angels like you" I then looked at her and said "that's what amazons do" I was as baffled as her. My entire understanding of amazons was being put into question at that point.

"Maybe in other countries but not here. In fact unless you're a criminal and I mean a really bad one or you specifically want to be regressed it's illegal to do so. Littles are babies why wouldn't there be laws in place to protect you? " the doctor said with a puzzled expression. My brain almost shut down right then and there "I don't understand. This isn't how this was supposed to go at all" I responded "wait. Mommy you told me this would and I quote. "get those horrible adult thoughts out of your little head"" I continued. To which molly said "well of course. You won't have any naughty thoughts since you can't have babies now. Other than that the nice doctor just made everything all better" the doctor nodded seemingly to confirm this saying "yep. Your liver is all fixed and there was some in-progress cancer we removed" 'at least I don't have to worry about periods' but I was absolutely baffled. Then it clicked. 'this is a trick. She wants to do it slowly with hypnosis' the doctor spoke up "OK now I'm curious. What exactly did you think I was going to do. Call it medical curiosity"

I responded "y'know the usual stuff amazons do to littles. Turn my brain to mush, cut the muscles in my legs so I can't walk, remove my teeth, mess with my stomach so I can't eat anything or drink anything other than breastmilk, destroy my bladder muscles and induce incontinence" the doctor and nurse were shocked and molly looked like she was about to cry. Molly then picked me up and said "thanks doctor. I'm gonna take her home and figure out why she thinks we're so horrible" he nodded and molly carried me to the car. After I was securely in and she put a pacifier in my mouth she got in and drove off. We were both silent on the way and I just sucked on the pacifier. 'like a good little baby' I thought to myself sadly realising I had just kinda accepted this. Soon we were at an absolutely massive house and not just because it was amazon size it was basically a mansion. I knew molly was rich but goddamn. Speaking of she carried me into my new home and took us to the living room.

She sat down with me on her lap. I assumed she was about to feed me but instead said "OK princess who told you those nasty things about mommy and that nice doctor" ignoring her awful attempts at baby talk I said "my parents obviously. They told me what amazons do to littles. They saw what had become of littles adopted by amazons and told me so I would avoid this" molly then said "well what you said happens in bad places with bad people but not here. I don't want a drooling poop factory I want a baby girl to shower with love" she then tickled me and I couldn't help but giggle. I then conceded "maybe they were wrong about some stuff. They weren't originally from here. They moved here. Perhaps they weren't aware of cultural differences" molly then seemed concerned and said "oh where did they come from?" I answered her question as you would expect. With absolute honesty and her reaction was very unexpected. She cried. A lot. I could see black smears from her eyes and she didn't care. Tearfully she said "oh my god. I... I had no idea. You must've been so scared. I'm so so sorry I should've said something" the entire time she was hugging me tightly as if I might disappear any minute

"I promise you'll never have to worry about those monsters in that cruel place. They'll never harm a hair on your head" she said. Now I should point out that I knew some countries treated littles differently but I hadn't even considered that amazons could be different depending on where they were. I knew this place was considered kind to littles but I assumed that was just a case of regressing us to like cruelty or something. The idea that molly would actually care about me was completely out there. After a couple of minutes we stopped hugging and molly said "all right let's go upstairs and see your room. I'm sure you'll love it. After that I think someone needs milkies and nap time" I was then carried upstairs and awaited my real doom. milk that regresses littles. 'and to think I almost believed her'

Once we were upstairs I saw we were approaching a door with a pink door that had the name "becky" painted on and there were flowers, bunnies and unicorns and other girly things painted on it. I never minded the nickname becky but it sounded that something an amazon would call me when they got me in diapers so I pretended to hate it. I assumed that was the door for my room/nursery/playroom. Molly opened the door and what I saw should've horrified me but honestly my jaw dropped. The room was absolutely massive and mostly pink with some purple. The floor looked like it was a very soft material. Judging from how it was depressing under molly's feet I could probably fall out of her arms and not really feel it. All over there were toys, more stuffies than I already owned, a slide that goes down to a ball pit full of pink plastic balls, a massive dollhouse with plenty of dolls, some huge beanbags to sit on while reading one of the books on the massive bookshelf full of children's books, a massive TV that had a menu open that seemed to give me access to all the children's shows and movies I could ever watch and a massive open box of crayons (the box was almost as tall as me and attached to the wall). There was probably more I couldn't see and I couldn't help but feel horrible for molly. Yeah I don't want to be a drooling infant but this room looks like it cost a fortune. Behind was obviously where I'd be sleeping. There was the largest crib I've ever seen next to a padded changing table next to several piles of diapers each pile looking like a different type.

molly sat down on one of the missive beanbags with me on her lap and asked "so what do you think?" I could probably make her cry and lie saying it's awful but I must've been going soft since I said "honestly it's incredible. I don't understand why you spent so much on this though. It must've cost a fortune" molly giggled at that and responded "don't you worry about that my little angel. Gotta spoil my little girl rotten. Don't worry about sharing either. I got this for you" I couldn't help but feel grateful. 'maybe she really does care?' I thought to myself before mentally slapping myself in the face 'yeah she cares about the mindless baby I'll end up as in a minute' right as I thought that she turned me around and she had her tits out. I knew what was coming and decided fighting at this point would be pointless so I just latched on and started drinking.

I felt the milk go into my mouth and... Well... OK I can't lie it was amazing. I'd never tasted anything that good. And it was all mine. Were it not for the regression I would honestly consider this worth losing my freedom. I couldn't stop and when the first one was empty I sucked the other one dry. I was full and in a haze after that. I fought to stay awake to hear what she was saying "alright looks like it's nap time for you."she then picked me up and gently put me in the crib. Thankfully I wasn't swaddled or anything so it was basically a large incredibly comfortable bed and I was out like a light. 

When I woke up I was both surprised and unsurprised. Surprised I could still think straight and unsurprised at the foul smell and that I'd pissed and shit myself. I just continued lying down hugging the giant stuffy I'll probably end up naming something dumb later and sucking on a pacifier despite the fact I didn't have either when I fell asleep. Guessing molly put those in here while I was sleeping 

A few minutes after I'd woken up molly walked in and said "smells like somebody left mommy a present in their diaper" much to my surprise instead of leaving me to sit in my own shit for hours and fill the diaper even more she actually changed me on the soft changing table. It was much the same as last time except the new diaper was a bit bigger. Not so much it affected mobility but big enough it could probably hold more. Molly then said "guess who's coming over?" I shrugged since I had no idea. "your grandma is coming over and bringing a couple playmates for you. Won't that be fun?" 'oh great now I have to deal with two grown adults acting like babies.' I thought to myself.

I took this time to ask a question. "hey mommy why didn't the milk regress me?" to which molly responded "don't worry. Most babies thinks it makes your brain all mushy but it doesn't unless your mommy takes something to make that happen. All it does is make you pee and go poopie." I couldn't believe what I was hearing but I couldn't deny it since I wasn't regressed. "so it's the TV that does it right? I sit down to watch something and next thing I know it's displaying hypnosis videos" molly sighed at that and said "becky I would never do something like that. I love you just the way you are" she then carried me over to one of the bean bags and sat me on her lap.

She demonstrated that it could be voice controlled or I could simply use the remote and put on the most infantile show I'd ever seen. Literally every character was a little who was clearly adopted if the diaper was any indication. Yet despite this being a 1:1 description of the type of shows with hypnosis nothing happened. "see? Nothing. Now stop worrying about everything. Leave the worries to mommy and have fun like a little should". I quickly felt a need rising and not a dirty one. I couldn't feel horny anymore. No I knew what it was but it was humiliating to ask. Soon however one of the characters on the show did exactly what I wanted to do so I relented. I looked up and said "mommy please could I have some more milk?" molly then turned me around and she had the biggest smile on her face "of course you can. You should never be worried to ask. Babies need their milk so always tell mommy right away from now on OK?" I nodded and soon enough I was happily guzzling more of that milk.

I felt a bit of a haze but didn't fall asleep this time since I didn't have as much as last time although staying awake was a struggle. In my sleepy state an odd thought went in my head 'how did she know where I was going to escape from?' I decided to ask "hey mommy you know when I was 'yawn' running away?" she responded "uh huh. That was very dangerous. You could have hurt yourself" I then asked "how did you know where I was heading" she then giggled and said "oh a little friend of yours told me for your own good. He cares about you so he told me so I'd get you" I then remembered when molly grabbed Ryan earlier. He must've told her then but why? I felt betrayed but stayed silent. If I voiced my frustration I'd earn a spanking.

Thankfully the doorbell rang before I had the chance to accidentally show how pissed off I was at Ryan. Molly put me down and told me "just play for a bit. You've got plenty and I made it so you won't hurt yourself in here. Your playmates will be here soon" I naturally gravitated towards the slide. It was fairly high considering it was inside the house. I wondered if perhaps this room is two stories or not. It's hard to tell with amazon houses. Upon going down I found the bottom of the pit was also very soft and squishy. I could empty the entire ball pit and still not get hurt. I decided to embrace the immaturity expected of me and decided 'fuck it' and just went crazy in the large ball pit. Soon enough I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and the door opening. "awww that's adorable" I heard two voices say at the exact same time. One was molly and the other was an oddly familiar older sounding voice.

Not 'deaths doormat' old more 'old enough to be my actual mother old' although it wasn't actually her. I didn't have time to remember who it was because I was destracted by the two littles in her arms. "mom?! Dad!?"

End chapter 

And now we get to the point where I see if this story was a good idea or not. Feel free to praise or roast me. Either is appreciated :)

• Like 9
  • Random3435 changed the title to Understanding (chapter 3)

You played with our feelings! That was evil and mean! I like that!
I like the premise that Molly really made Becky "just fine" at the doctor and she's not as bad as she expected.
The stuff with her parents is frankly overwhelming me right now.  I'm really curious to see how you write it. Please keep writing it it's really really great work.

To be honest, other than a few grammar issues and the odd non-capitalization of Molly's name and the first words of many sentences, I am really enjoying this. It's a different take on what most writers conceive as a very dangerous dimension. I had the feeling from the start that Molly was being honest with Rebecca about just wanting to take care of her, so that fact isn't at all surprising to me. It does, I will admit, surprise me that she is apparently a friend of whoever adopted Becky's parents, setting up another dynamic I am not sure I have seen before as she "plays" with them.

12 minutes ago, kerry said:

To be honest, other than a few grammar issues and the odd non-capitalization of Molly's name and the first words of many sentences, I am really enjoying this. It's a different take on what most writers conceive as a very dangerous dimension. I had the feeling from the start that Molly was being honest with Rebecca about just wanting to take care of her, so that fact isn't at all surprising to me. It does, I will admit, surprise me that she is apparently a friend of whoever adopted Becky's parents, setting up another dynamic I am not sure I have seen before as she "plays" with them.

I believe the woman who adopted Becky's parents is Molly Mother. Because Molly said that Becky meets her grandma and she brings 2 playmates. Also, the woman who adopted Becky's parents wanted to take Becky for her daughter. So everything would fit.

15 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I believe the woman who adopted Becky's parents is Molly Mother. Because Molly said that Becky meets her grandma and she brings 2 playmates. Also, the woman who adopted Becky's parents wanted to take Becky for her daughter. So everything would fit.

Yep. That's what I was going for and her reasons will be explained next chapter. Guess I should've made it more clear 

18 minutes ago, kerry said:

Yeah I've never been the best with grammar and capitalisation. A lot of the time autocorrect gets it but other times it doesn't. When I'm finished with this story I'll go back and fix it before starting my next one. Sorry bout that

22 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

You played with our feelings! That was evil and mean! I like that!
I like the premise that Molly really made Becky "just fine" at the doctor and she's not as bad as she expected.
The stuff with her parents is frankly overwhelming me right now.  I'm really curious to see how you write it. Please keep writing it it's really really great work.

Yeah that was literally the entire premise I started with 'little is afraid of cruel amazon but is wrong about it all'. Only awkward part was the explanation and I think the one I have works but I don't know

I didn't expect that one comming.... Now I wonder if Molly and her mother had it planned out?

Please continue this story. I do see it becoming one of the best lighthearted tales for the diaper dimension as of yet.

58 minutes ago, Jayme said:

I didn't expect that one comming.... Now I wonder if Molly and her mother had it planned out?

Please continue this story. I do see it becoming one of the best lighthearted tales for the diaper dimension as of yet.

Will definitely continue soon. Might take a bit since I have work but it'll continue. Thanks for the feedback BTW. Feels good to know I did a good job

• Random3435 changed the title to Understanding (epilogue)