LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I finished reading this this morning...I am trying to put my thoughts into words, but all I can say right now is 'wow.' There were a few times where I just had to close my phone out, stop reading. I just couldn't keep going because I really didn't want to find out what happened next, worried that something was going to happen to Olivia. Throughout most of the chapters, I kept reading and waiting, thinking, hey, something BAD has to happen soon, right? It's the DD after all. And it wasn't until I saw your comments about this being a love story in DD and not a typical DD story, that I was able to really appreciate it for what it was and what you were striving for. And, I think you hit your mark, dead on. It was a crazy wild ride, and tears were shed for various reasons.

I had to go back a couple of times to figure out what you hinted at, and then smack my forehead because omg why didn't I catch that. Like prior to Olivia telling her secret, there was a conversation with Sarah that gave it away, and I misinterpreted a comment but going back, obvious.

I also liked your color changes on the chapters. Red for Olivia's p.o.v. and blue for Charlie's. Subtle, added a little je ne sais quoi to the experience. I dig it.

The art you created, suuuuuper cute. Gives me some Kim Possible vibes.

I'm rambling at this point. I look forward to the sequel, and looking forward to reading the other things you have posted on the forums here. Will scope out your Patreon if you still have it going.

1 hour ago, littlepinkdargon said:

I finished reading this this morning...I am trying to put my thoughts into words, but all I can say right now is 'wow.' There were a few times where I just had to close my phone out, stop reading. I just couldn't keep going because I really didn't want to find out what happened next, worried that something was going to happen to Olivia. Throughout most of the chapters, I kept reading and waiting, thinking, hey, something BAD has to happen soon, right? It's the DD after all. And it wasn't until I saw your comments about this being a love story in DD and not a typical DD story, that I was able to really appreciate it for what it was and what you were striving for. And, I think you hit your mark, dead on. It was a crazy wild ride, and tears were shed for various reasons.

I had to go back a couple of times to figure out what you hinted at, and then smack my forehead because omg why didn't I catch that. Like prior to Olivia telling her secret, there was a conversation with Sarah that gave it away, and I misinterpreted a comment but going back, obvious.

I also liked your color changes on the chapters. Red for Olivia's p.o.v. and blue for Charlie's. Subtle, added a little je ne sais quoi to the experience. I dig it.

The art you created, suuuuuper cute. Gives me some Kim Possible vibes.

I'm rambling at this point. I look forward to the sequel, and looking forward to reading the other things you have posted on the forums here. Will scope out your Patreon if you still have it going.

This makes me so happy! I'm glad to see even more people enjoying my story months after the final chapter! Thank you so much! It means a lot to me that so many people connected with and cared about my characters so much! And your kind words are greatly appreciated!

Haha, I'm glad you figured some things out! I've hidden a lot of clues in my stories, some that people have figured out, some that still haven't been discovered yet!

I've kept the colour changes going throughout my stories, especially in the next story for you to read, as I switch each chapter. I'm glad you liked it! And I'm happy that you liked the art!

As for a sequel and other stories... I'd recommend reading them in order. Little in Love -> Witch in Training -> Glitch in Nanny (currently ongoing) -> Thief in Service (Also currently ongoing). I'll be starting book 5 as soon as book 4 ends. But yeah, read them in order, my patreon has 2 weeks early access to new chapters and short stories, and I hope you continue to enjoy my work!

This isn't the last you'll see of Charlie and Liv. Not by far. Sequel however... that may be a while off yet (Planned for after book 5 if it works out that way).

5 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

This isn't the last you'll see of Charlie and Liv. Not by far. Sequel however... that may be a while off yet (Planned for after book 5 if it works out that way).

I think a lot of us are holding you to this! 

Thanks for the order on what to read, will add them to the queue. So. much. To. Read.

2 minutes ago, littlepinkdargon said:

I think a lot of us are holding you to this! 

Thanks for the order on what to read, will add them to the queue. So. much. To. Read.

You may see them sooner than you think...

I hope you enjoy them all! Witch in Training is 41 chapters (incl epilogue), Glitch will be the same once its posted, as will Thief (which I'm about 3/4 of the way through writing it now). So they're all much shorter than Little in Love.

Book 5 will be 61 chapters including epilogue.

I can't wait to read your reactions to my other stories if you were surprised by some of the secrets and surprises in this!

5 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

can't wait to read your reactions to my other stories if you were surprised by some of the secrets and surprises in this

It may be delaywd because I'll comment once I catch up. Part of why it took me a while to finish LIL was because I was enjoying the comments and seeing if what I was thinking lines up with the rest of the hive mind. I have some time off coming up so I'll def be binging and then you'll wish I'd shut up. Just ask babysophia. Give me the outlet to chat with the writer and get feedback and interaction, that is so enjoyable.

15 hours ago, littlepinkdargon said:

It may be delaywd because I'll comment once I catch up. Part of why it took me a while to finish LIL was because I was enjoying the comments and seeing if what I was thinking lines up with the rest of the hive mind. I have some time off coming up so I'll def be binging and then you'll wish I'd shut up. Just ask babysophia. Give me the outlet to chat with the writer and get feedback and interaction, that is so enjoyable.

Well I hope you enjoy my other stories when you do get round to reading them, I'm looking forward to your comments! There is a lot you won't be expecting! And I love interacting with people who read my stuff! Either on here or on my discord with my patrons, I love reading people's theories and thoughts and feelings. It makes me want to keep going with my stories.

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Well I hope you enjoy my other stories when you do get round to reading them, I'm looking forward to your comments! There is a lot you won't be expecting! And I love interacting with people who read my stuff! Either on here or on my discord with my patrons, I love reading people's theories and thoughts and feelings. It makes me want to keep going with my stories.

I started Witch in Training per your suggestion. I'll post my thoughts on it when I finish it. Going through the same process of reading the story and also the comments.

I forgot to make a comment on LIL from chapter 8 when Olivia was the little spoon:

‘I guess I’d never get to be the big spoon with her...’

I was wondering if you were going to make a jet-pack joke, I was already laughing waiting for it. Still a funny thought to me.

If I am able to move a patreon sub around I will probably subscribe to you. Have to finagle the cost.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, little dragoniusrex said:

like you recomended i started with the first story before starting nr 5. and wow i should have done this ages ago. just glad a freind gave me a link to story 4. 

I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! It makes me so happy reading about people who are coming into this later and still enjoying it!

Yeah like I said, Book 1-4 and then people can finally move on to book 5 ?

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/29/2022 at 12:36 AM, diaperboymi said:

Wow!!!!  Amazing story!!!!  Just read the whole  thing over the last few days.   Loved every bit of it.   Off to read your next work.  Excellent job!!!!!!

Eeeee it makes me so happy to see new people reading my earlier stories! I know it was only a year ago I started, but still! Eeeeeee! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! And I hope you enjoy all my others!

• Like 1

I'm glad you're happy ?  I'm 29 chapters in on Witch in Training and it's another truly Amazing story??  I love the little references back to this story.   They are sooo cute!!!!   I really am enjoying reading your work and I'm looking forward to more. Is there a specific order that it would be best to follow for your stories?    Thanks again????????????

12 minutes ago, diaperboymi said:

I'm glad you're happy ?  I'm 29 chapters in on Witch in Training and it's another truly Amazing story??  I love the little references back to this story.   They are sooo cute!!!!   I really am enjoying reading your work and I'm looking forward to more. Is there a specific order that it would be best to follow for your stories?    Thanks again????????????

Theres a lot of references and hidden clues hidden throughout my stories ^_^ As for order, you want Little in Love -> Witch in Training -> Glitch in Nanny -> Christmas in Aeyuivia (Short story) -> Thief in Service -> Love in Dimensions.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you SO MUCH for these stories! 

I'm one of those people that gets anxious and I read some of the other darker stories and just...I'm just so happy to see a happy ending for once. And to not have the suffering dragged out and made so upsetting. Something safe and feel-good that didn't give me such dark scary feelings about my Little side. AND had trans characters I could relate to (and the protagonist at that! I LOVED that twist)!

I'm just so grateful! I really needed this now in my life, and you story has moved me so much emotionally. Brought out things in me I'd pushed down and...Just thank you, so so much! ?

F*** it, I have GOT to setup an ABDL Patreon account so I can support you with more than just words. You don't have these stories in print now, do you?

Also DEFINITELY going to read those stories in order now, haha! Popped onto Love In Dimensions, saw the disclaimer and Rose Silva's illustration and yeeeeeeeep now I just have to go back and read it in order, see what connections and characters you draw up next. 

You are AWESOME, thank you so much! :D 

On 3/30/2022 at 7:14 PM, diaperboymi said:

Thank you for the list.   I know some authers don't care and some do because of the tie ins?

Happy to help! ?

23 hours ago, Kif said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you SO MUCH for these stories! 

I'm one of those people that gets anxious and I read some of the other darker stories and just...I'm just so happy to see a happy ending for once. And to not have the suffering dragged out and made so upsetting. Something safe and feel-good that didn't give me such dark scary feelings about my Little side. AND had trans characters I could relate to (and the protagonist at that! I LOVED that twist)!

I'm just so grateful! I really needed this now in my life, and you story has moved me so much emotionally. Brought out things in me I'd pushed down and...Just thank you, so so much! ?

F*** it, I have GOT to setup an ABDL Patreon account so I can support you with more than just words. You don't have these stories in print now, do you?

Also DEFINITELY going to read those stories in order now, haha! Popped onto Love In Dimensions, saw the disclaimer and Rose Silva's illustration and yeeeeeeeep now I just have to go back and read it in order, see what connections and characters you draw up next. 

You are AWESOME, thank you so much! :D 

This makes me so happy! Thank you! I too get really bad anxiety reading a lot of the darker stories on here. They're so well written and I have a lot of empathy for the characters, but it means I struggle to read stories without feeling horrible. That pushed me to write this, which then pushed me to write more in my series.

And yeah, I wanted to include a trans character without it being the focal point of the story.

And it makes me so happy to know that this story means a lot to you and others! When I first started writing, I never imagined I'd make this much of an impact, so yay!

My stories are all digital right now. When I can get some artwork done for the front pages, I'll put them into complete documents to download on there. As for printed versions... I'd love to do that, but I have to admit I don't know enough about everything to do something like that yet.

Avoid Love in Dimensions until you've finished all my other stories, you'll won't understand a lot otherwise.

And thank you! You're awesome too!

• Like 1
On 4/11/2022 at 4:06 AM, Moon3ye said:

Dear @LittleFallenPrincess,

Happy one year birthday to Little in Love the book that started your littlefallenverse.

Thank you not only for this story but for all the stories set in this universe.

All the best wishes Moon3ye

Awww thank you so much! It means a lot to me that so many people enjoyed this story, and are enjoying every story since. I still can't believe it was only a year ago I started posting for the first time, I was sooooo anxious posting anything!

I know I’m super late to this party, but I binged this story after seeing it referenced in the comments for another DD story. Wow. This is an absolutely wonderful love story and I’ll now be working my way through your other stories. Thank you for taking DD in this direction. So many great moments that touched my heart and helped me personally connect with the characters. Shed a tear or two on multiple occasions!

l’ve read through the comments although not everyone agrees, I love the balance you strike between warm/fuzzy and anxiety. I have thoroughly enjoyed your work and I’ll binge until I’m caught up!

20 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

I know I’m super late to this party, but I binged this story after seeing it referenced in the comments for another DD story. Wow. This is an absolutely wonderful love story and I’ll now be working my way through your other stories. Thank you for taking DD in this direction. So many great moments that touched my heart and helped me personally connect with the characters. Shed a tear or two on multiple occasions!

l’ve read through the comments although not everyone agrees, I love the balance you strike between warm/fuzzy and anxiety. I have thoroughly enjoyed your work and I’ll binge until I’m caught up!

Aww yay! It's so nice to see new people are reading this! I know some people like to re-read it, but I'm so happy new people are starting my series! Also yay for being referenced ?

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! So many DD stories are bleak, depressing and just generally cruel. I wanted to write something different, even if at some points it gets a bit dark. And it makes me really happy to know people enjoy the warm and fuzzy chapters.

You've got Witch in Training, Glitch in Nanny, Thief in Service, and Love in Dimensions to read (most are not DD stories, but I hope you enjoy them nonetheless!) There's also a short story I wrote last Christmas which is also tied in to the series. And then there's Regression Echo, my new DD story! So enjoy! ?

WOW what a story. I started reading it 2 days ago. Could not hardly put it down.

I just skimmed a lot of the comments, I wanted the story.

But I have a few thoughts, I spotted some of the twists coming. Some got me out of left field.

As to Madison, my thoughts when she shows up at the wedding ?, I thought regress her  to an infant ? and give her to LITTLE parents to care for her for the rest of her life. But now I think having her regressed to a infant, But keeping her original mind as a passenger and fully aware is good. Trying to grow up a better person in five years, good.

Her getting her wealth back if successful, ok. Any real estate she owns should be sold or leased. But any interest earned should be split between a Little charity fund and whoever has to reraise her, as child support payments. That way she pays for herself to be reraised, as if she was her own non-custoal mother.

I look forward to reading your other works.

Ps. I would have given more ?'s but for some reason the site limited how many I could give pet day, so have these. ???????????????????????????X?

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely love the story!! More importantly love the babyness of it!! Hit’s a little close to home being a trans little princess myself!! Will be getting adopted soon by Mommy!! I’m very much looking forward to it!! Hoping to actually be undergoing full regression hypnosis to be a baby with my Mommy!!  I have had enough of adult life and seen too many horrors and trauma’s from abuse and war that I kinda need this!! Thank you again for your story!!

• 1 year later...

@LittleFallenPrincess Just reread LiL in preparation for Lil2. Just as amazing as it was the first time…maybe even better since I’ve read all the other stories in the LittleFallenVerse and understand the connections this time. Such a great series. Thank you for keeping this wonderful multi-dimensional epic saga going! ❤️💕

• 3 months later...
On 7/3/2021 at 11:29 AM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Chapter 52: Identity

“What do you mean you weren’t born Olivia? Who were you born as?”

“I wasn’t born a girl.”

“Wait... oh. OH!”

Charlie looked to the side of the room, in complete shock.

“I’m sorry I never told you.”

“So you’re...?”

“Trans? Yeah.”

“And you were born a boy?”

“Yup. Just don’t ask what my name was. It’s dead to me and it should stay buried.”

“Don’t worry, I understand. I can’t believe I... wait so...?”

“The nanites were created by someone I used to know. They changed everything about me. And I mean everything. To a point where I was biologically identical to someone who was born a girl.”

“So your...?”

“Hair, body, skeleton, fat distribution, body hair, breasts, and... you know.”

“So you’re just a woman now?”

“Yup. I can even get pregnant and have kids. It’s as if I was born the correct gender.”

“When did you know?”

“From a young age. My parents, Luigi, Eliana and Sarah are the only ones who know. As well as the one who created the nanites. I was going to medically transition when I was 18, but couldn’t find anyone I could trust who could give me the nanites I needed to do so. Most would have just regressed and sold me or adopted me. And then there’s the fact their nanites wouldn’t have changed me at a cellular level. Not like hers. When she offered me the chance, I took it without hesitation.”

Charlie exhaled, letting all the tension out of her body.

“I love you Liv.”

“Charlie?”

“You have been through so much. And don’t worry about this changing anything. It changes nothing other than the respect I have for you. You are the strongest person I know, and I can’t believe the stuff you’ve been through. And I love you with all my heart.”

“I... love you too.”

For some reason, the words rang hollow inside me.

“We’ll be home in no time sweetie and we can get back to normal.” She smiled at me.

“I... don’t know if I can.”

“Huh?”

“Charlie... I think I may need some time apart. I’m sorry... I...”

“You want to break up?”

The silence grew uncomfortable the longer I didn’t answer.

Every second felt like an hour.

I looked at Charlie’s beautiful face, her expression quickly turning from excitement and passionate to... well to dread and sadness.

“I...” I looked down, trying to look away from her face.

“Oh... umm... I’m sorry. I’m... I’m gonna go...” she grabbed her bag and ran out of the room crying.

“No Charli...” before I could finish my sentence, she had run out of the room, past Judge Thompson who quickly followed her.

I rolled over in the bed, crying. I was in physical pain, but that was nothing compared to the emotional pain I felt right now.

I heard the door open.

“Olivia? It’s Eve.”

Wiping my tears from my face, trying to quickly create a happy facade on my face, I rolled back over, seeing Eve standing in the doorway. She closed the door and came over to me.

“Liv? What was that?”

“I... I don’t know.”

“Do you not want to go back home with Charlie?”

“I... I don’t know if I can.”

“What’s up sweetie?”

“I think my time with M... that woman messed me up more than I thought. I love Charlie, I really do. But... something feels off. I feel off. Like I wanted to say yes, I wanted to hold her hand, I wanted to feel like I meant it when I told her I loved her. But...”

“Shhh Liv, it’s okay. You’ve been through something pretty traumatic. I’m sure Charlie will understand.”

“But I’ve just broken her heart. I didn’t mean to!”

“Do you think it’s a part of Madison’s hypnosis?”

“No. I don’t think so. If she had done something like that, she would have just given me back to Charlie to just to see her face when I stopped loving her. This... she broke me. She broke my baby side. She broke my hopes and she tapped into my fears. I was... I was pretty close to giving up.”

“Well I’m glad you didn’t. But I understand sweetie. And she’ll understand. You know how much she loves you. And I know how much you love her. Maybe you just need a bit of time apart. You need time to recover and figure yourself out after all this. It was a traumatic event and you’ve got a lot of recovery ahead of you. I’ll talk to her if you want?”

“Please. I don’t want her to think I hate her or that I don’t love her. I just... I need some time.”

“Look, I’ll explain the details later, but did Charlie tell you about the good news?”

“No. She said she’d let you explain.”

“Well you know the owner of your apartment building? Well he’s the head of LIBRA.”

“Yeah she said.”

“Well he’s been interested in my work. And so he’s built and fully funded the building next door to your apartment. And I’m the one who will run it.”

“Congrats. But what’s it for?”

“He wants me to continue and expand my work into recovery of regressed littles. I moved in yesterday with Zoey and Sarah. I was thinking, why don’t you move back into your old apartment for the time being? It’s connected to the hospital, so you would be able to see me and the girls whenever, and I can help you recover. And this time, we can do more than just hypnosis treatment, I can use some of the nanites we’ve been preparing and testing.”

“There may be a problem with that...”

I explained the situation with the nanites to Eve. I hadn’t planned on coming out to her too, but I figured if she was going to help me recover, she’d need to know everything.

“Fascinating! If you don’t mind I’d love to run some tests. But honestly... if I can get access to them, with David’s help of course, that would speed up your recovery time even further.”

“Run all the tests you want.”

“So Liv, I’ll talk to Charlie about all this, but are you sure you want to move back to your apartment? We’ll treat you from there, no need to stay in one of the hospital rooms at my new building. Not that they’re not nice, they’re wonderful, but I think it may be nice for you to stay somewhere familiar. Maybe Sarah could move in with you or something?”

“That sounds nice. As long as Charlie is okay with it. Please be gentle with her. And make it clear, this is only temporary. I just need a bit of time.”

“I understand Liv. And I’m sure she will too. You’ll rekindle your love with her when you’re both ready. But for now... I’ll sort out the transfer paperwork and talk to your Doctor.”

“Just don’t worry Liv, you and Charlie are destined to be with each other. You just need a bit of time to recover and find yourself again.”

-------------------------------------------------

I was wheeled into my old apartment. It had been three days since I woke up.

Three days since I broke Charlie’s heart.

“Here you go. I got your stuff from Charlie’s place. And I’ve moved in some of the medical equipment we’ll need for your treatment.” Eve said from behind me.

“How... how is she?”

“She’s a strong one, but I think she’s going to need some time too. If it’s okay with you, she asked me to keep her apprised of your progress and everything?”

“Yeah. That’s no problem. You can tell her anything she wants to know.”

“Good. But yeah, she understands. She’s heartbroken, and I think she’s spent the past couple of days drinking, but she does understand. I’m not going to lie, it’s going to be hard on her. Honestly, it’s going to be hard on you too. But once you’re in a better place, and we’ve talked about your problems and your issues, we’ll get you two back together.”

“What, you’re a therapist as well as a brilliant Doctor AND chemist? What can’t you do?”

“I can’t process dairy.”

“Well thanks Eve.” I said, laughing.

“Well you asked.” She replied, giggling.

“She’s going to be okay though, right?”

“She’s got the team behind her, as have you. We all want what is best for you, and we all know you two are destined to be together. Just give it a couple of months. Maybe during that time you manage to process a lot of what happened and can start to see her again. Maybe we could get you two calling at some point. Who knows? But for now, just get settled back in. Your roommate will be over soon to move in with you. I know she’s been very excited to see you.”

“I missed Sarah too. I missed you all you know. And thank you for rescuing me.”

“You’d have done it for anyone else. We couldn’t let anything happen to you. You’re our leader, you brought us all together. We love you Liv, and we’ll always be there for you.”

“Thanks Eve. I love you all too.”

“Now, let’s get you in bed. You can take the day off to relax and settle in with Sarah. Tomorrow we start treatment. We can’t have you and Charlie be apart for too long.”

“You and David just want to get a look at those nanites of mine, don’t you?”

“Hey!.... maybe. But anyway, rest, relax, Sarah will be brought over soon and you two can catch up.”

Eve lifted me up out of the wheelchair and lay me in bed.

The pain was still bad, but it was slowly getting easier, especially with the painkillers Eve gave me. The emotional pain I felt however... that hurt more than anything.

I lay my head back on my pillow, looking up at the familiar ceiling that I hadn’t seen in a long time.

It was a bit weird seeing my apartment like this, with Sarah’s bed so close to mine, hospital equipment scattered around the sides of the room, but at least I knew I’d be in good company whilst I got my body and my mind back in order.

And one of these days Charlie... I’ll be back in your arms.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapters! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

My Patreon is up and running, ready for tomorrow.

Keep an eye out tomorrow for the first chapter of my second story and my Patreon being posted!

I need to get back into writing, I've only written half a chapter of story 2 this past week :( Head's been a bit fuzzy, so found it difficult to write. But at least I got the next 2-3 stories after my next one roughly worked out!

So tomorrow for my new story's first chapter, then next chapter of Little in Love on Monday!

No reason for her to have been born a boy. She was supposed to be a cute little girl, now the beginning of the story just all feels like lies. I was enjoying the story up to that point.

3 hours ago, Daddy-Master said:

No reason for her to have been born a boy. She was supposed to be a cute little girl, now the beginning of the story just all feels like lies. I was enjoying the story up to that point.

But she is a cute little girl.

Plot-wise, yes, there is a reason, because if she wasn't, the ending wouldn't turn out the same way, and it wouldn't be the same story that made people fall in love with it.

But also these things happen? Some people are trans, even in stories.

And I don't understand how it feels like lies, as nanites in this universe can do a lot, meaning she's now the same as if she was born a girl.