LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Saying "I love you" to Charlie wasn't a lie. It just rang hollow. She loves her still, but it would be difficult for her to move back in with Charlie and resume her life like that so quickly.

Her little side was important to her, and she had just gotten started at opening up that side of her, a very vulnerable part of her personality. Then Madison ruined it. I know from experience how having my little side messed about with can affect me. Charlie and Liv's little side were intertwined, it would be difficult for her to separate the two right now, not without some help from Eve.

This doesn't mean she doesn't love her, it just means she needs a bit of time and a bit of therapy.

Thanks, you explained it well! If Charlie was to look after Liv in her current condition, it'd be very similar to baby treatment. Something that Liv just can't handle right now. At least with Eve she'd be treated more like a patient or a friend.

And after everything that happened, Charlie was too emotionally exhausted to discuss this with Liv, instead she ran away.

Nah, you're NEVER mean... totally not mean... ?

Also it helps to look at it from a perspective of PTSD. Her seeing the baby items would cause her to flash back. She feared for her life, she was ready to give up, she felt there was no hope. That is a textbook case of what can cause PTSD. Triggers for PTSD could be any baby type treetment or seeing her crib. While Charlie would quickly put that stuff away, there is still the memories of all that stuff and her time feeding from Charlie. It's a complicated situation in which I am sure Charlie will come to understand.

I am looking forward to learning more about the nanites (I love tech) and how she came to trust "her" and find "her" for these nanites. They seem to be way advanced with a very good encryption which blocks other nanites from changing them and keeping people from having access. There's also the thought that maybe she still can contact "her" and she would be willing to help out.

"her" because we don't have a name (yet?)

5 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:
5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Oh no, I think a lot of people will enjoy it. Maybe not you and the other meanies who want mean things for Liv ?

Awwwww, we aren’t really meanies, we are just being realistic and want Liv to experience all the things she has been missing, nothing like a period of enforced toddlerhood to bring her back to reality, this nonsense of being a grown up is getting her into trouble, she needs a strong willed Momma to show her that back in diapers and a crib is where she should have been all along.

This time she won’t be run and hide behind cars, when the Amazon comes to take her at best she could try to crawl away only to be snatched up and taken from the safety of her apartment, hidden in a bag of laundry bag or a wheeled suitcase perhaps as she is whisked off to her new future. That should surely be enough to get Charlie interested again and searching for her girlfriend.  I do hope that next time she gets to enjoy a longer period of enforced babyhood before being rescued.

I think she had enough babyhood. Though I love what she did to Haley and I can imagine that’s exactly what I’d be like to anyone bigger than I am that’s a big meanie. 

10 hours ago, Traycie said:

Awwwww, we aren’t really meanies, we are just being realistic and want Liv to experience all the things she has been missing, nothing like a period of enforced toddlerhood to bring her back to reality, this nonsense of being a grown up is getting her into trouble, she needs a strong willed Momma to show her that back in diapers and a crib is where she should have been all along.

This time she won’t be run and hide behind cars, when the Amazon comes to take her at best she could try to crawl away only to be snatched up and taken from the safety of her apartment, hidden in a bag of laundry bag or a wheeled suitcase perhaps as she is whisked off to her new future. That should surely be enough to get Charlie interested again and searching for her girlfriend.  I do hope that next time she gets to enjoy a longer period of enforced babyhood before being rescued.

My friend you are meaner than I could ever be. And that's saying something.

14 hours ago, Guilend said:

I can’t wait till the next chapter, but I also can’t wait for your next story. 

? thank you! I hope everyone enjoys both!

14 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Also it helps to look at it from a perspective of PTSD. Her seeing the baby items would cause her to flash back. She feared for her life, she was ready to give up, she felt there was no hope. That is a textbook case of what can cause PTSD. Triggers for PTSD could be any baby type treetment or seeing her crib. While Charlie would quickly put that stuff away, there is still the memories of all that stuff and her time feeding from Charlie. It's a complicated situation in which I am sure Charlie will come to understand.

I am looking forward to learning more about the nanites (I love tech) and how she came to trust "her" and find "her" for these nanites. They seem to be way advanced with a very good encryption which blocks other nanites from changing them and keeping people from having access. There's also the thought that maybe she still can contact "her" and she would be willing to help out.

"her" because we don't have a name (yet?)

Thanks for the comment! ?

11 hours ago, Traycie said:

? buh... buh... dat's meeeeeean!

10 hours ago, Guilend said:

I think she had enough babyhood. Though I love what she did to Haley and I can imagine that’s exactly what I’d be like to anyone bigger than I am that’s a big meanie. 

? Thank you for sticking up for Liv!

8 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Sad about the break with Charlie and Liv but think it is the best decision. A necessary evil 

Thanks for the comment! ?

59 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

My friend you are meaner than I could ever be. And that's saying something.

Yeah, when you're meaner than Moon3ye... ?

• Like 1

So I posted the first chapter to my new story, Witch in Training, which two weeks early access for chapters can be found on my patreon. The first five chapters are available already on there.

I hope people enjoy it as much as they're enjoying this one!

All links can be found below.

I was hoping for another chapter, then realized that it's Sunday, not chapter day. Hope everyone has a safe 4th (even if you aren't in the US).

Your patreon setup looks great. I was hoping to see you would put Little in Love on there in its complete form but I seen that it will not be put there. For this being your first story, it is really good. It's written well, the grammar is good, and there have been very few errors (if any.) You take the time to go through each chapter before posting, it is quality work, and it shows.

We have gotten to empathize with the characters, the good and the bad, wanting the bad ones to get what should be coming to them. It's so much like rooting for the characters in a movie. Either you have dabbled in writing before but never put anything out there, or it has come naturally for you, and in either case I suspect your future stories will be just as good, even if not in a genre or plot that one likes.

With anxiety and depression, I am only guessing here, but I hope that our comments help keep you going and help keep your spirits up (guessing that is the case.) When you get into a rut, know that it is okay to have that rut, and you'll be back at it strong when you are writing more chapters.

Do you use any program to help you keep track of characters or outline for your story?

11 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Hope everyone has a safe 4th (even if you aren't in the US).

What is this? Is it something you need to know?

1 minute ago, AdultInnocence said:

I was hoping for another chapter, then realized that it's Sunday, not chapter day. Hope everyone has a safe 4th (even if you aren't in the US).

Your patreon setup looks great. I was hoping to see you would put Little in Love on there in its complete form but I seen that it will not be put there. For this being your first story, it is really good. It's written well, the grammar is good, and there have been very few errors (if any.) You take the time to go through each chapter before posting, it is quality work, and it shows.

We have gotten to empathize with the characters, the good and the bad, wanting the bad ones to get what should be coming to them. It's so much like rooting for the characters in a movie. Either you have dabbled in writing before but never put anything out there, or it has come naturally for you, and in either case I suspect your future stories will be just as good, even if not in a genre or plot that one likes.

With anxiety and depression, I am only guessing here, but I hope that our comments help keep you going and help keep your spirits up (guessing that is the case.) When you get into a rut, know that it is okay to have that rut, and you'll be back at it strong when you are writing more chapters.

Do you use any program to help you keep track of characters or outline for your story?

Awww thank you for this lovely message!

Thank you, I've spent a long time working on it to make sure it looks as good as possible, whilst also making sure that people are getting something good in return for supporting me. I wish I could put Little in Love on there, even as Early Access like Witch in Training, but I wanted to make it fully available here first. Mostly because I wanted to build a bit of a reputation and let people get to know my work before I did anything like start a Patreon. And with only 20 chapters to go, I figured I'm just going to let it carry on purely on here. Sorry to people who were hoping I'd put it on there in full. ?

Thank you so much for the lovely compliment! It means a lot to me to know people care about my story and the characters I have created. I go through 2 editing processes to make sure it's perfect. Firstly, I read it out loud to my girlfriend (she's the only person who knows where both stories are going ? She's heard the ending to this, and we're about half way through my second story.

I have a background (and degree) in design, so whilst I don't have any prior experience with writing (except a few chapters of previous story attempts), I have a good idea what I'm doing in regards to pace, timing, cliffhangers, etc. So I hope that shows in my work! I've been told I appear to have a natural talent for writing, which honestly surprises me as I used to hate writing as a kid, so I never pursued it.

Yeah I suffer from anxiety and depression, which can affect my work (I've found it hard to write this past week, only just finished one chapter for the whole week). It's why I write way in advance and make sure not to post too often. But the lovely comments and feedback and attention this story has gathered, has really put a boost in my confidence and inspired me to write more. So thank you everyone, for all your wonderful comments and enthusiasm ❤️

As for programs, I have a very colourful and detailed excel spreadsheet with characters, names, plot points, big reveals, potential ideas and routes I can go with characters. I may show a basic view of it once I've finished with this story (with it blurred a bit, because there's plans for sequels/spinoffs and other stories on it ?

1 minute ago, Moon3ye said:

What is this? Is it something you need to know?

It's July 4th (Independence Day in the US). Their big holiday. I don't celebrate it, being from the UK, but my girlfriend does. So happy 4th everyone in the US!

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

It's July 4th (Independence Day in the US). Their big holiday. I don't celebrate it, being from the UK, but my girlfriend does. So happy 4th everyone in the US!

Oh God I thought something important.

I read that as if you had to have 4 things together.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

As for programs, I have a very colourful and detailed excel spreadsheet with characters, names, plot points, big reveals, potential ideas and routes I can go with characters. I may show a basic view of it once I've finished with this story (with it blurred a bit, because there's plans for sequels/spinoffs and other stories on it ?

I had seen you mention about that week of little writing and why before. I tend to read word by word instead of line by line. It can be annoying as it takes me longer to read, but in some cases I retain more of what I read, and other times it doesn't seem to matter ?

Would love to see the spreadsheet when you are done with the story. You could easily save a copy, remove the stuff you don't want us to see, and may be easier than blurring some parts? I think what you did is a great way of keeping track. I know there are programs out there is why I asked, but it's hard to know what is good and if any are worth spending money on. I've thought about writing stories.

I understand you keeping this story just here. Was hoping at least for it to be all together in the lowest tier but we get to see it here, and got to experience and comment on the chapters as they were shared. Reading out loud tends to let us find errors we wouldn't have otherwise found. You are sharing at a great rate, even with your double editing and making sure it's polished before we see it.

4 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Oh God I thought something important.

I read that as if you had to have 4 things together.

I've let the simplest of things whiz right by and not quite get it. But 4 things I love to have together is a comfortable bed, a blanket, a pillow, and a roof overhead. I don't sleep well without cover, and prefer the weight of a blanket.

45 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

I've let the simplest of things whiz right by and not quite get it. But 4 things I love to have together is a comfortable bed, a blanket, a pillow, and a roof overhead. I don't sleep well without cover, and prefer the weight of a blanket.

What I would want:

Richness, Power and Glory and if I had all this I would be known as the King of Pirates.

And when I am executed, my last words will be:

YOU want MY treasure, then seek it! Somewhere I have hidden the greatest treasure in the world!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

What I would want:

Richness, Power and Glory and if I had all this I would be known as the King of Pirates.

And when I am executed, my last words will be:

YOU want MY treasure, then seek it! Somewhere I have hidden the greatest treasure in the world!

I understood that reference.

• Like 1

Chapter 53: Recovery

The next month was tough.

Charlie hadn’t contacted me at all whilst I was working on my recovery.

Eve told me she was giving me space to figure things out.

Part of me wanted to get in touch... to hear her voice again... but I was scared of her reaction.

And mine.

Was I still in love with her? Sure. I think so. Maybe. Like I wanted to say yes. But I had found it hard to feel any of my baby side since moving back into my apartment. I still hated the nappies I now had to wear. My stuffies had a permanent place on my cabinet rather than in my bed, even Luna.

I felt broken and alone.

Sure I had Sarah as a flatmate now; we were both making a lot of progress with our recovery. She had a couple of weeks head start on me, so she was making a bit more progress, but I wasn’t far behind her. I think having each other around in the same position helped us with motivation to keep going, to not give up.

Eve had me on a bunch of different programs within her brand new hospital.

At first, she and David managed to get into the nanites within me, gaining access. Well, they said it had ‘allowed’ them access, whatever that means. And it seemed like they could only input certain things. It allowed them to input anything that would help heal me, like their recovery program for reversing the effects of hypnosis.

They tried, with my permission, to code something that would harm me. It was only a minor thing they said, so I agreed. But apparently the nanites blocked them from doing that. It was like it was my own personal security system that decided who can and who can’t gain access. I had so many questions... but no one to give me answers.

Either way, that meant that Eve was making good progress with her nanite and hypnosis program, reversing everything Madison had done to me. To start with, I can now call her Madison. I hated that so much. Apparently she has also gotten rid of the obey command, and with the help of my physical therapist, she’s slowly giving me back the ability to walk.

I had physical therapy with Simon every other day. During which I had pushed myself as hard as I could, managing to get some co-ordination back. Sure, I walked like a toddler, but I could stand now! And walk! If I wanted to walk properly though, I had to use my crutches to get around. Still, it meant I was out of the wheelchair and I gained a bit more freedom to explore the hospital.

Eve hadn’t fixed the swearing thing yet, so I was on my best behaviour. It got easier the more mistakes I made, because humiliation is a great motivator it seems. The amount of times Sarah and Zoey started laughing at me because I lost a game and started swearing, only to end up babbling like a baby in front of them... well let’s say I lost count, but hey, it helped keep my language in check. Eve says she’s making progress with this, but it could take another few weeks.

As for the last one... well she said she managed to fix the potty training hypnosis. But sadly it didn’t make much difference right now. The damage from the blast had caused too much damage, so I was still wearing nappies all the time. But hey, it was healing and I had managed to gain a bit of control when it came to messing, so I was allowed to use the bathroom for that. At least when I can make it...

She said I was healing, just at a slow pace. But she also loved to mention that even that was a miracle. Honestly I think she’s more impressed with the nanites than the progress I’m making.

But honestly, it’s amazing how much progress Eve has been able to make with her program. What used to take many months now takes two or three months at most.

She says another month and I could probably look after myself and be mostly back to normal. Apparently I’ll still need weekly appointments after that, but otherwise I can be discharged from her care. She even said my arm and ribs are healing faster than expected, probably due to the nanites. What would normally take six to eight weeks should only take five. I’ve got a scan tomorrow to see if it’s healed and if I can take my cast off.

Sarah, Zoey and I have become so much closer since I moved back here. Zoey has been given the apartment opposite mine, and if she didn’t want to stay as Eve’s baby, she would be able to go back to being an adult, but instead she stays.

To be honest... I’m glad she is staying. I’d miss her and be so worried for her if she got her maturity ruling. After going through all that stuff with Madison... I mean that was only a week, Zoey spent years regressed. I’d hate for her to go through all that again. At least here she was happy and safe and loved.

I was also glad Sarah agreed to move in with me. The apartment would have been so lonely, even with the hospital staff walking in without knocking and everything. Plus it’s strengthened our bond.

I told her I came out to Charlie, which she slapped me over the head for, telling me I should have told her sooner. And as much as therapy with Eve helped, it really helped to have my best friend to talk to regarding my problems. Eve couldn’t understand some things, being an Amazon, whereas Sarah understood everything. She had been with me since my transition. She was the one to encourage me to do it in the first place. I could always count on her, and I was so happy to have her back in my life properly.

Sarah got along with Zoey too, which was nice to see. She didn’t understand the baby thing, though I swear I could see a sense of curiosity whenever she saw Zoey act like a baby in private.

I had multiple visitors throughout my stay too. Malcolm visited me every week, same time on the dot.

Claire visited a couple of times, though it was awkward because Mal had told me she was actually working for LIBRA. Still, it was nice to see her.

Sam even popped by once, telling me he had something in the works, but wouldn’t tell me what. He sounded excited nonetheless.

David... well David went back to being a recluse. He did message me every other day; we started getting closer now that everything with him being Charlie’s adopted brother was out in the open.

But still... no Charlie.

Speaking of therapy and Charlie... Eve was helping me with that too. We were making a lot of progress, talking often about Charlie and why I felt a sudden disconnect from her and why I couldn’t access my baby side. She talked about the recurring dreams I was having, the one with the corridor. We talked about my friendship with Sarah and Zoey. She helped me process a lot of things that I had locked away. There was still a lot of work to do, but I was proud of myself, as was Eve, of the progress that I had made.

-------------------------------------------------

And then, on December 1st, I walked into the therapy room.

“Good morning Olivia. How are you doing today?”

“Good, thanks Eve. Pain isn’t too bad now. Physiotherapy is working. Cast has come off.”

“I can see! That’s wonderful news. Those nanites are really helping boost your recovery speed. If I ever get to meet the person who designed those...”

“So... you wanted to see me? Usually we have therapy in the afternoon. What did you want to talk about that meant moving it to the morning?”

“Well, it’s Christmas. I mean, it’s December, so it’s basically Christmas. It’s been about 4 weeks since everything. And as you can see, all the decorations are going up. Do you like them?”

She pointed at all the tinsel lining the walls of the therapy room, the glittery stars hanging from the ceiling, and the large Christmas tree in the corner of the room.

“I don’t know. I never really liked Christmas. Never really celebrated it.”

“We talked about this. You grew up so fast, and with being a little, you couldn’t go around the shops and see all the streets decorated. Honestly, Christmas is a beautiful time of year, I love the decorations. And I’m excited because this will be Zoey’s first Christmas since she was un-regressed.”

“Yeah she seems more giddy and babyish than usual.”

“I can’t help but feel she’s going more down the path of that friend of yours, Alice. She seems to be enjoying being a baby more and more. Sure, she loves being an adult too, but the occasional baby treatment seems to be helping her with her anxiety and depression.”

“I don’t blame her, used to make me feel good when I used to do it.”

“Have you thought about doing it again?”

“Yeah. But I’m not sure I could feel that safe anymore. Not after Madison.”

“You’ll get there. And I’ll help you. Plus I bet when you and Charlie get back together, you’ll find your baby side in no time.”

“....Maybe.”

I looked down at my feet. Whenever she brought up Charlie and I getting back together, my mood dropped and it put a dampener on my whole day.

“Look Liv, I know it’s hard. But she loves you. We all know that. She knows that. You know that. And in no time... you’ll be back with her.”

“Thanks Doc.”

“Oh come on Liv. You only call me that when you’re sad. Look, I know it’s early, but I have a surprise. An early Christmas present if you will. I’ve got a feeling it’ll make you feel better.”

She reached down beside her chair and pulled up a small wrapped present.

“Are... are you sure?”

“Trust me. It’s special.”

“Thank you...” I said, hesitantly accepting the gift.

“Don’t open it now, open it in private.”

“Is that it then?”

“Forget about therapy today. I’ve rescheduled it for tomorrow. You’ll see why when you open your gift.”

“Thank you so much for this. I don’t know what it is, but thank you.”

“Sweetie, it’s not from me...”

She quickly shuffled me out of the room and closed the door.

I stood there, frozen, baffled by what she had said.

Making my way back to my room, I saw Sarah on the way, so I waved at her. She was in the sofa area watching cartoons with Zoey, who was too engrossed in the cartoons and her babyspace that she failed to realise I was even there.

I carried on back to my room, quickly entering and closing the door behind me. I clumsily pulled the privacy curtain around my bed, the one that was installed to give me and Sarah some privacy from each other if we needed some. That way, if she did interrupt, she couldn’t bother me.

I sat down on the bed, putting my crutches off to the side.

‘What the hell could this be?’

I hastily tore off the wrapping paper, making sure not to damage whatever was inside it.

It was a book.

I turned it right ways up, examining the cover. It had silhouettes of two women embracing each other, one much larger than the other.

‘Little in Love. Written by... Rose Woods?!’

My mind was all over the place.

‘Wait... what? Charlie wrote another book?’

I quickly read the blurb on the back.

‘In a world so unjust for littles... one little finds love in the unlikeliest of places. Word of warning: This is not a fictional story.’

My heart was racing.

‘Amazons and littles are worlds apart in our society. But this one little managed to steal a certain author’s heart. This is a story of an Amazon and a Little. A love story. Of a romance that would be deemed wrong or weird. But is really the most pure love there is.’

My eyes were watering at this point, as I looked at the final part of the text.

‘To my darling, L.’

Quickly turning the book over and flipping over the cover, I saw a hand written inscription on the inside.

To my darling Olivia.

Whilst our hearts may be so far apart in distance right now, they will always be together.

Your Charlie ❤️

I started crying.

Over the next two weeks I read a few chapters at a time of Charlie’s book.

The more I read, the more I felt my love for her strengthen.

Every day, Eve gave me a note written by her. She told me to keep them safe.

As soon as Eve gave me the first note, the day after she had given me the book, I quickly snatched it from her hands and looked at it.

‘I love you more than I have ever loved another person, and always will.’

After that I quickly went back to my room to read the next few chapters.

The third arrived the day after.

‘Liv, you mean everything to me.’

Each day, a note would arrive and I’d read a bit more of the book. My love for her rekindled and flourished.

‘Loving you has never been so easy.’

In the book, Charlie was writing about our relationship. So far I had read through the initial meeting between the two of us. I couldn’t believe just how accurate some of it was, she had obviously listened when I told her the story of that night.

‘You make my heart flutter.’

The mall. The coffee shop date. The night I asked her out. She included it all. But the way she wrote... the emotions were so... raw, yet beautiful.

‘Our lives have only intertwined for such a short amount of time.’

I didn’t care that she had taken our relationship and put it out there for the world to see.

‘Unless the world ends, I am here for you. Always. And forever.’

It helped me fall in love with her all over again, and if people were reading this... I can’t think of a soul who wouldn’t be enamoured by her words.

‘My love, my heart is full of so much love for you it is often hard to contain.’

She was such a fantastic writer. I know she’s a journalist... but this... this was something else. I had never read anything so emotional and heart rending.

‘All my heart belongs to you. My soul, my being. I am yours.’

Which was weird, because I lived through it all. I mean, sure, she didn’t include the parts where we saved littles. She also didn’t include the part of me liking the baby stuff, only explaining how we managed to hide our relationship.

‘Read these and think of me, my love.’

The days passed and passed. I wanted to call her. I wanted to hear her voice. But Eve told me to finish the book first.

‘Remember, my precious angel, my love for you is everlasting.’

I wondered what the reviews were like. I wondered how well it went down...

‘You are mine. And I am yours.’

My therapy was going well. I was getting better. The pain was mostly gone. My bladder control was slowly returning. My walking improved.

‘My love, I long for the day I get to hold you in my arms again.’

Eve told me towards the end of the two weeks that I would be ready to discharged. I’d be able to take care of myself. But that I’d have to have weekly checkups to check my progress. I had even surpassed Sarah and her recovery, though I couldn’t be more proud of her for what she’s managed to accomplish.

I finished the book after 13 days. It was an emotional rollercoaster and I was dying to know what people thought of it. I didn’t care that my life was out there. Charlie had put so much heart and soul into it, whilst managing to keep important details private. The way she told events... I mean she romanticised a lot of them, or maybe she was just telling things from her perspective, either way I wanted to be with her.

No. I needed to be with her.

I love her.

And maybe my baby side comes back. Maybe it doesn’t. But I want to do that, and everything else, with her.

It was now 14 days since Eve gave me the book, and she handed me one final note.

“This is the last one Liv. I’ll leave you alone with it.”

Eve patted my shoulder and left the therapy room. I stood there, in silence, holding the unopened note.

Shakily, I tore the seal and opened it,

‘Either people accept us, or they don’t. I’m sick of hiding it.’

It was if my heart jumped up into my throat, I clutched the note to my chest and started crying.

“I love you Olivia. Forever and always.”

I turned around to see Charlie standing there.

She looked gorgeous. So beautiful, her silky red hair flowing down her elegant outfit. She was the picture of beauty.

And here I was, crying my eyes out, my eyes going red as I stared at the woman I loved, clutching on to the note still.

And that’s when she smiled.

Suddenly full of confidence and excitement, I ran over to the other side of the room, dropping the note on the floor and running at full speed into my girlfriend’s arms.

“I LOVE YOU CHARLIE! I’M SO SORRY I’VE BEEN SO DIFFICULT! I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE YOU AGAINPLEASENEVERLEAVEMEINEEDYOUSOBADLY....” I started mumbling as I pressed my crying face into my girlfriend’s body.

She reached down and picked me up.

Holding me close to her, she looked at me with nothing but love in her eyes.

“Olivia Elise Clarke. I think we should go home, don’t you agree?”

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, my Patreon is up and running now, with the first five chapters available already of my new story, Witch in Training (Links below to both).

I put a lot of my heart into this chapter, and I hope that it shows. Next chapter tomorrow!

• Like 22
  • Thanks 6
  • Sad 5
17 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Whilst our hearts may be so far apart in distance right now, they will always be together.

Your Charlie ❤️

I started crying.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Ok.  You're back on my good side, but just barely.  This is acceptable.  Don't you dare separate them again!

How did you decide on "Elise" for Olivia's middle name?  That's actually the name my caregiver gave me when i transitioned!

20 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Holding me close to her, she looked at me with nothing but love in her eyes.

“Olivia Elise Clarke. I think we should go home, don’t you agree?”

My heart *emotional lesbian noises*

giphy.gif

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I can't say anything right now except that I have tears in my eyes. Thank you for the beautiful chapter. 

? I'm glad you liked it.

And I'm also really proud of myself for making people cry.

6 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

giphy.gif

?

6 minutes ago, Genossin said:

Ok.  You're back on my good side, but just barely.  This is acceptable.  Don't you dare separate them again!

How did you decide on "Elise" for Olivia's middle name?  That's actually the name my caregiver gave me when i transitioned!

Aww thank you ?

I messaged you the decision for her name ?

2 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

My heart *emotional lesbian noises*

giphy.gif

I'm loving the reactions to this chapter.

Just now, Guilend said:

Okay I was crying a little too

? AWWW YAY!

Also the fact that they have Christmas raises so many questions........ Like about the historical and sociological development of this society....... ??

5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Also the fact that they have Christmas raises so many questions........ Like about the historical and sociological development of this society....... ??

Remember, in this universe they have portals from Earth. Or at least in a lot of stories they do. I know I haven't mentioned them in mine, but they exist in mine too. I like to think Christmas was something that was adopted by the DD universe. ?

14 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Remember, in this universe they have portals from Earth. Or at least in a lot of stories they do. I know I haven't mentioned them in mine, but they exist in mine too. I like to think Christmas was something that was adopted by the DD universe. ?

Ahhh okay that makes a lot of sense.... Especially given the Amazon's obsession..... Fuck seasonal depression must be really bad for Little's with that extra attached trigger.