LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

17 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I think a lot of people here would either sabotage themselves or end up being adopted if we found ourselves in that universe...

I still go back and forth in real life. I'm more on the DL realm but love the feeling of a onesie. If I found someone like Charlie though, I can't say that I would not be very tempted. Better than the prospect of losing ones self and being altered.

47 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

We don't need picture proof, don't worry. Just do your best and good luck! I was going to post a bonus chapter if people asked enough anyway ?

The likes are just to make you lot work for it.

No Rejected. In my family, betting debts are debts of honor. That means I also have to provide proof.

Besides, everyone in my social group is on vacation at the moment before the summer vacations start here and everything is full of families with children. I have to celebrate with someone that I have graduated.

56 minutes ago, BobbyDrago said:

Yea if I actually found myself In that world I would probably just hold my hands up to the nicest Amazon around and just go with the flow.

Yeah I'd probably look for someone like Charlie and let her adopt me ?

41 minutes ago, Genossin said:

Well, i bet you can hear my pulse pounding way over in England, so scary!

?

40 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

I still go back and forth in real life. I'm more on the DL realm but love the feeling of a onesie. If I found someone like Charlie though, I can't say that I would not be very tempted. Better than the prospect of losing ones self and being altered.

Yeah, I'd rather be with a nice Amazon rather than a mean one...

11 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

No Rejected. In my family, betting debts are debts of honor. That means I also have to provide proof.

Besides, everyone in my social group is on vacation at the moment before the summer vacations start here and everything is full of families with children. I have to celebrate with someone that I have graduated.

No proof needed, seriously, just tell me how you did okay? ?

Chapter 40: Not again...

If I wasn’t running for my life, I probably would have taken a minute to think how similar this was to the first night I met Charlie.

Running through the streets at night, being chased by the same woman who chased me all those many months ago.

Only this time Charlie wasn’t here to save me.

So I ran as fast as I could, away from the restaurant, keeping as much distance between me and Madison as possible. In a sprint, she would win, easily. But I had my height to my advantage, so every time she got close, I would dash behind a post-box or a car, causing her to stumble.

“Get here you little brat. You’re not going to escape me this time.”

“Fuck off!” I yelled back at her.

“Just you wait; I’ll take those naughty words away from you!”

After making it down the first street, I had gained no distance between me and my potential kidnapper. But she had not closed the gap either.

I figured I was maybe 4 or 5 streets away from my apartment. The shop was a lot more than that, and Charlie’s... well Charlie’s is miles away, but even if it wasn’t, I wasn’t sure it was the safest place for me right now. So the only option was my apartment.

Running down the second street, I saw a pile of trash outside someone’s front yard. Taking the opportunity, I quickly grabbed the pile and pulled on it, creating a blockade between Madison and I. It crashed onto the ground and gave me a few feet extra between us. I looked back to see Madison running around the trash, partially running into the road, before getting back on the pavement and continuing her pursuit.

Thankfully, tonight seemed quieter than the last time she chased me, so hopefully it meant I didn’t have to evade a group of Amazons, just her. There was no one to aid her, the streets were dead.

‘Third street. Two more to go after this. You can do it Liv. Don’t let her catch you. It’s game over for you if she catches you.’

I looked back to see maliciousness in her eyes and expression.

‘Yep. NOW RUN LIV!’ I screamed to myself in my head.

The third street was a long one, but full of parked cars. Dashing between them, constantly switching sides of the road, I continued to evade Madison. My legs were starting to hurt, I had pushed myself far beyond my limit, but I couldn’t stop now. I would fight through the pain.

Fourth Street. This is the last one before my street. And thankfully, it was barely lit. I kept reminding myself to pray to fate for all these assistances.

I ran in front of the first car I saw, and hid behind it.

At this point I couldn’t feel anything but pain in my legs, and I could barely breathe, struggling to take each breath. I couldn’t go on much longer, but thankfully I didn’t need to. Once I was in my apartment, I was safe. I had this street, and then my building was at the end of the next. So two streets at most.

‘You can do this Liv. Wait for her to go past, and then run as fast as you can. You can deal with your pain when you’re safe.’

I watched her run past the car I was hiding behind, clearly oblivious to where I was.

‘Maybe I could hide here for a little bit, she’ll leave and I can safely make my way back home.’

But just as I started to settle, the car I was leaning against suddenly sprang to life as the car alarm had been triggered.

I panicked, not knowing what to do, when I heard Madison shout towards me.

“Aha. So that’s where you are. You won’t escape me. Not this time!”

My fight or flight response kicked in and I ran across the street, ignoring whether there were any oncoming cars or not, and ran down the road. Madison quickly followed.

I was now on the last street. I just had to make it to the end of this one and I was safe. I could see my building in the distance.

Home.

Safety.

Sanctuary.

I took my first step on this last street...

...But twisted my ankle and fell face first onto the pavement.

Thankfully I reacted quickly, and managed to roll into it, protecting my face and only suffering minor injuries to my arm, but more importantly, it closed the gap between Madison and I to within a few strides as I got up and continued sprinting.

At this point she was just outside of grabbing distance. I couldn’t afford any more mistakes or slip ups.

“Come here you little...”

I ran and ran, as fast as my little legs could carry me. Each parked car passed me by, marking my progress and showing just how close I was to my escape.

I turned quickly at the end of the street, just opposite from my building and shot across the road, narrowly avoiding a speeding car.

Thankfully this sudden change of direction gave me a second or two on her, as she stumbled to turn after realising I was crossing the road.

I quickly jumped onto the pavement on the other side of the road and crashed into the front door, opening it quickly and closing it behind me.

I was safe.

Michael was working that night and suddenly shot up from his seat at the lobby desk as I ran in, panting and collapsing on the floor.

“Oh my god, Liv? Are you okay?”

“Mikey, code black.”

“Really?” He said, running over to me.

He knelt down next to me and lifted my head up.

What he didn’t realise was that Madison had followed me into the lobby and was now behind his back looking down at us both.

Mikey saw the fear in my eyes and quickly turned around. Before he could react, Madison unloaded a massive amount of pepper spray directly into his eyes.

Mikey was now writhing about on the floor, trying to deal with the excruciating pain in his eyes. There was going to be no help from him.

Madison ignored the Amazon rolling about on the floor and bent down to look directly into my eyes. She pulled out a syringe and pinned me down with one hand, injecting me in the arm with the other.

My vision started getting blurry as I quickly drifted out of consciousness. The last thing I saw was Madison looking down at me with the biggest grin on her face.

“I told you I’d get you.”

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

As this was a very small chapter, I thought I'd post it now. Don't worry, this isn't the bonus chapter. If Ch.39 still gets the 20 likes, I'll post 41 tomorrow. Otherwise next chapter on Thursday.

Enjoy ?

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

I'm torn. On the one hand, I'm glad that now finally what goes wrong and many evil moments waiting for us.

On the other hand, I've also grown to love Liv so that after reading the chapter I often said to myself: There are still over 30 chapters, there are still over 3 chapters, everything will be fine. Liv gets a little messed up but Zoey can fix it all with her technology.

And after saying that to myself many times the following thought came to me. You introduced Zoey exactly for that reason. So you can really fuck Liv up but it won't be a permanent problem. Am I not right... like I'm gonna get an answer aside from my hated devil smiley face.

9 hours ago, HyperShark said:

Oooh it is all kicking off! I am excited to see where this goes from here!

? I hope you enjoy the rest of it!

8 hours ago, TerranV said:

Two chapters in one day? Madness!

I can see why though, this is a part 2 to the one earlier today. Poor Liv. Poor Charlie. Madison sucks.  Even if Charlie is able to go free, who knows what damage will be done?

Yeah chapter 40 is only half a chapter at most. Figured I'd be nice and post it with 39 instead of on it's own.

I hope you enjoy what's to come!

8 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

Awesome chapter this could be really really interesting where this goes next

Thank you!

7 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Somehow I think Liv will get out of it. Not sure how but something always seems to work out and she is at her apartment. Someone would have heard the commotion.

You'll have to wait and see ?

6 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

This chapter was too short!!!!  Hic!  Sorry, alchoholic.

Sorry! But at least I was nice and didn't post it on it's own! ?

6 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Wow! That is a great couple chapters!!!

Thank you! ?

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I'm torn. On the one hand, I'm glad that now finally what goes wrong and many evil moments waiting for us.

On the other hand, I've also grown to love Liv so that after reading the chapter I often said to myself: There are still over 30 chapters, there are still over 3 chapters, everything will be fine. Liv gets a little messed up but Zoey can fix it all with her technology.

And after saying that to myself many times the following thought came to me. You introduced Zoey exactly for that reason. So you can really fuck Liv up but it won't be a permanent problem. Am I not right... like I'm gonna get an answer aside from my hated devil smiley face.

*Eve. Eve is the Doctor/Scientist. Zoey is the little she adopted and helped.

....?

33 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

*Eve. Eve is the Doctor/Scientist. Zoey is the little she adopted and helped.

....?

Okay then Eve but still hopefully she can help her if Madison really messes Liv up. 

Whereas I think Madison is so evil that she locks Liv in her body. 

So she would do all the surgeries on her so that she is physically a baby (no teeth, crawling, bubble control gone etc.) but her mind intact to torture her.

And of course there is the smiley.

10 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I have to announce that I did not get a 2 on my final exam. ????

BUT A 1.????

Gratz!

Presumably the lobby would have security cameras. Madison assaulting Mikey with pepper spray would be recorded. So there's that.

4 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Okay then Eve but still hopefully she can help her if Madison really messes Liv up. 

Whereas I think Madison is so evil that she locks Liv in her body. 

So she would do all the surgeries on her so that she is physically a baby (no teeth, crawling, bubble control gone etc.) but her mind intact to torture her.

And of course there is the smiley.

You'll just have to wait and see. I've got lots of exciting things in store for our two protagonists!

And as for the devil emoji... I couldn't resist after you mentioned it. I wouldn't have done it otherwise ?

30 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I have to announce that I did not get a 2 on my final exam. ????

BUT A 1.????

Congrats! ? Now all we need is one more like (or thanks or emoji or whatever they are, I count them all.)

....I better get editing it now so I can post later...

15 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Gratz!

Presumably the lobby would have security cameras. Madison assaulting Mikey with pepper spray would be recorded. So there's that.

? They would!

On 6/22/2021 at 12:03 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

And for once, instead of my body freezing in fear, all the fury I had inside, all the rage, all the anger I had for this woman and what she had done and what was currently happening to Charlie... was converted into adrenaline. I wanted to rip this woman apart, but she was much taller and stronger than me, and even if I did anything, there are two police officers and an LSS agent who would be here in any second.

So I ran.

Oh fuck... So it finally happened

22 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Although unlikely I feel like a revolution could happen in this particular dimension.

Your rang? *pulls out 25mm mass driver from case* XD

Korg The Revolution Has Begun GIF - Korg TheRevolutionHasBegun ThorRagnorak  - Discover & Share GIFs

19 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

My vision started getting blurry as I quickly drifted out of consciousness. The last thing I saw was Madison looking down at me with the biggest grin on her face.

“I told you I’d get you.”

Fuck I may need to step back now my heart is pounding....

As for the Madison...

Oh Boy Here I Go Killing Again GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Chapter 41: Meanwhile...

“LET ME OUT OF HERE!” I screamed from behind the cell doors.

“After your little stunt? I don’t think so Lady. You nearly broke my partner’s knees with that chair.”

The large police officer nodded over to his partner, who was nursing his injured leg.

“Where’s the little you attempted to take in?” I yelled.

“We don’t have to answer anything. Just shut up and sit down.”

‘From the way they’re talking, Liv may have gotten away...’

“Let me speak to my solicitor then.”

“Haha. No chance, Miss... Charlotte Williams. We’re going to hold you for the full 24 hours. Then you can call whoever you want. But even then we may still hold you.”

“But that’s not fair! Pretty sure that’s illegal!”

“I don’t care, you assaulted a police officer. You’re lucky you just got thrown into a cell. Now you can spend the full 24 hours in here to calm down and think about how much trouble you’re in.”

‘Just you wait. You’ve not seen trouble yet. If anything happens to Liv...’

I sat down on bed, the cold, hard slab of concrete hurting my back, and I stared at the wall. The mattress wasn’t really making any difference, but I appreciated it all the same.

‘God, I hope Liv is okay. I wonder if she got away. Please please pleeeease let her have gotten away. No matter what, I’m coming baby.’

Just as I started to calm down, the LSS agent from before walked through the room.

“No luck with that little. Must have escaped or gotten adopted by some random passerby. You’ll just have to question Miss... Williams over there.” He said, reading the paperwork.

“She can wait until tomorrow. Late tomorrow.”

“Yeah I don’t blame you Dalton. The bitch went wild, and let that cute little get away. That one would have been worth a lot too.”

“I bet. Remember Eric, we want our cut if you find her.” The shorter officer finally spoke up.

“Don’t worry about it Rob. I’m sure we’ll find her eventually.”

Unbeknownst to them, I had recorded the whole thing on my recording device hidden inside my bag, the bag that was right next to them.

‘Benefits of being an investigative journalist I guess. And the best part was that I have all their names on tape too. When I get out of here, and I get Liv back, I’m going to make sure these guys are ruined and will never be able to touch another little again.’

I laid back, feeling the cold wall press against my skin.

‘At least Liv got away. I just hope she’s okay.’

I lay down on the mattress, figuring I better rest. These guys aren’t going to let me go, aren’t going to let me call anyone until tomorrow. So I rest my head and closed my eyes, thinking about the love of my life and hoping that she was okay.

I woke up to the sound of banging.

I shot up, quickly taking in my surroundings, remembering just where I was and how I got there. I looked towards the source of the noise and saw the smaller of the two officers smacking his truncheon against the bars of the cell.

“Wakey wakey. We’ve got you for...” he started doing the maths in his head and I figured the newly acquired limp wasn’t enough humiliation for this creep.

“I’ve got 14 hours left here. Sorry, you were taking too long.” I had quickly looked at the clock on the back wall.

“Shut up, bitch. I can work it out myself. But yes, you have 14 hours left, AND THEN we’re charging you with assaulting a police officer. So until then, shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.”

“I’m already sat down, dumbass.”

“Keep pushing me and you’ll regret it.”

I figured I had had enough of this jerk, and didn’t want to cause him to do anything reckless, so I nodded and turned to face the wall, settling back down grinning to myself.

“I thought so. Bitch.”

‘Oh just you wait. I’ll make you eat those words if you come near me.’

I waited and waited. The day dragging on and on. It felt like both no time had passed and an entire lifetime had passed. Changing positions every 30 minutes because that part of my body got numb, I eventually stood up and started stretching a bit.

Around midday I started thinking about what Liv is up to if she’s safe.

‘She’s probably figuring out a way to rescue me. But she won’t know where I am. But it’s okay, once I get a phone call, I’ll be out of here in no time.’

Around mid afternoon my head started going to some dark places. The reality started creeping in.

‘Liv was stranded in the middle of nowhere, Madison was probably nearby and may have snatched up. She’s probably the one who called the cops on us. I’ll fucking kill her if I see her again...’

I started to cry. I missed Liv; I wanted to see her face. I wanted her to be okay. I was terrified that something had happened to her.

‘What a way to spend my birthday...’

-------------------------------------------------

It got to about 5pm, and I only had a few hours left before I could call Sam and get out of here. I twiddled my thumbs, trying to pass the time by thinking about anything that wasn’t the worst case scenario. If I thought about that... no. Not going to happen.

That’s when someone unexpected walked through the door.

“Hi, release Miss Williams this instant.”

Sam stood there in a smart suit holding a briefcase in one hand and papers in the other.

‘Sam? How did he know I was here?’

“D’aww, look at the little baby acting all legal and adult!”

“Please... shut the fuck up. I am here on behalf of Judge Thompson. If you touch me, or Miss Williams, you will be instantly terminated and face severe legal consequences. This is in accordance with Judge Thompson’s orders.”

Sam handed them a very official looking legal document and they instantly shut up. The larger of the two walked over to my cell and unlocked it, handing me my bag and coat.

“You’re free to go Ma’am.” He said, sheepishly.

I walked past him with the smuggest look on my face, he still didn’t have any idea I had caught him before with the recording, so I couldn’t wait to see his face when he found out.

Sam walked up to me and nodded.

“Charlie. We have a lot to talk about, but not here. Follow me.”

I nodded and followed him out of the station, and to a nearby car.

The driver got out, waving at us both. It was Claire.

“Claire?”

“Hey Charlie, get in. I’ll strap Sam into a car seat and we’ll get going. Don’t ask questions, not until we get to the courthouse.”

‘Courthouse? Wait... did...’ I pondered to myself, before being physically nudged into the car.

Claire got Sam all strapped in and we got driving. My head was swarming with questions, but Liv was always at the forefront of my mind, I couldn’t stop worrying about her. After this... I was pretty sure I’d tell her to go back to being discreet girlfriends. It’s safer.

We arrived at the courthouse, Claire got out quickly, getting Sam out of the car seat. I followed them as they rushed in, dashing down corridors until we came to a secluded office. An office I knew well.

Claire knocked.

“Enter.” We heard from the other side of the door.

We quickly entered, and I saw a familiar face I hadn’t seen in a while.

“Charlotte. Good to see you again. Although I wish it was under better circumstances.”

“Linda! Sorry, I’m still a bit confused. What’s going on?”

A smartly dressed little walked over from the other side of the room.

“Hi, I’m Christopher, but please call me Chris. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you Charlotte.”

“Nice to meet you, but I’m sorry, you have me at a disadvantage here, I have no idea what’s going on or who you are.”

“Let me explain. Please have a seat, everyone.”

Linda sat down in her chair at her desk, Claire and Sam sat over by the window. And this little, Chris, pulled up a chair alongside the one I proceeded to sit in.

“I’m Chris Slater. I’m... I’m the owner the building that Olivia owns an apartment in. I’m a friend of the Mayor’s, and of the Judge here, and I am a strong believer in independence for littles.”

“Well it’s nice to meet you, but again, could someone please tell me what’s going on?”

“Sorry. Yes. Well I hate to tell you, but Olivia has been adopted.”

“FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!” I screamed, rocking back and forth, crying my eyes out.

“Charlotte, it’s okay. Because your friend Sam and Linda here have been discussing the situation with me and I managed to get a hold of the CCTV from the lobby. I am going to show you this, then tell you what this means. Now this may hurt you, but please, it’s not all bad.”

Chris pressed play on the remote he had in his hand, and the TV beside Linda switched on. It showed the lobby I had seen before from Liv’s apartment. My heart skipped when I saw Liv run in, panicking and screaming to Michael. But then my whole body was wracked with rage and fury as I saw my ex, Madison, walk up behind them both and pepper spray Michael, quickly grabbing Liv and injecting her with something. My fists clenched as she picked up my lifeless girlfriend and carried her out of the apartment.

“I’m going to fucking kill her!”

“So you know who that is? That’s good.”

“Yeah, she’s my ex girlfriend, Madison Phillips.”

Chris nodded to Claire and she nodded back, quickly leaving the office and closing the door behind her.

‘What... why is she following his orders?’

Before I could finish that train of thought, Chris snapped me back to the present.

“Well bad news first, she has legally adopted her. The paperwork was filed last night.”

My heart shattered.

“But the good news is, she was adopted on the apartment premises. Which means it is not legally binding. Olivia is no longer legally adopted, we made sure of that, but she has still been kidnapped. And she can’t be legally adopted until she has been returned to the building. So even if someone else grabbed her, she’s safe. Or at least safe legally.”

Trying to piece my heart back together at the sound of good news, my head still swirled with questions and worries.

“What about Liv? Where is she then? How do we get her back?”

“Well Claire is just off finding her address, and then we can go straight over to her and take her back. We’ll have the police with us, so we can take her by force if needed.”

“Be careful who you take. The ones who locked me up are corrupt. Wouldn’t give me a phone call, no legal advice, and they are selling littles who go into the LSS system.”

Linda finally spoke up at this revelation.

“Do you have any proof?” she asked.

“I have a recording of everything, including their names and the name of the LSS contact they work with.”

“Charlotte, you know how I feel about people like this. Believe me, they won’t get off lightly.”

I sent her a copy of the recording quickly using my phone.

“How did you know about everything and how do you all know each other?” I asked, looking around.

“Sam knows Judge Thompson through his work defending littles in court. Claire is an old friend of mine. The Judge and I go way back, further back than you do with her. And as soon as I heard that someone had been taken from my building, I dropped everything.”

“Well I appreciate it, I really do. And Linda, thank you.”

“Hey, it’s no problem. After you got GLC off by back, I owed you. And I count you as one of my closest friends. Sam was here, talking to me about a recent case, when Chris turned up to talk about an illegally adopted little. As soon as he said who she was, Sam perked up and mentioned you. So we called around until we found out you had been arrested. Oh and before you worry, all charges have been dropped for that little incident in the restaurant.”

“Thanks Linda. Seriously. I just hope Liv is okay.”

“She means a lot to you, doesn’t she? I never thought you’d adopt a little.”

“She’s not adopted. She’s not even my baby. She’s my girlfriend. I love her to bits and I...”

I shut my mouth.

“Charlotte, I’m not going to judge you. I mean it’d be pretty hypocritical if I did. You got GLC to back down after they found out I was in a relationship with a betweener and threatened to get him deemed immature. I still hate them for doing that to him; he was a perfectly capable adult yet they had the power to take away his life like that. I just wish I had managed to adopt him.”

“Still no sign of him?” I replied.

“No. He got adopted suddenly, but I have no idea who by or where he is. I don’t think it was GLC as any kind of payback, just one day someone thought he was immature and adopted him. I miss him so much. I just wish I could adopt him myself so I can help him prove to the courts that he’s an adult and we can get our relationship back on track.”

I smiled weakly. I felt so bad for her.

Claire rushed back into the room.

“We got her.”

We all got in a nearby SUV, which had seats in the front that weren’t car seats, but little sized, normal seats. This was some custom made job, obviously built for Chris. Sam and Chris sat in the front, with Linda and I sat in the back. Claire got into the driver’s seat, which just begged more questions, but my focus right now was purely on getting Liv back.

We raced through the streets, Linda held my hand the whole way, reminding me that we were going to get her and everything would be okay. But a feeling deep inside made me feel like this was too good to be true...

Screeching to a halt, we stopped outside of a house in the middle of the suburbs. A police car was waiting outside already, with two officers waiting inside of it. Thankfully it wasn’t the same officers that had arrested me. I just hoped they weren’t as corrupt. And at least with Linda being here, LSS couldn’t take her.

I had only just noticed it was dark; at this point it must have been over 24 hours since Liv was kidnapped, and the pit inside my stomach grew.

We exited the car as the police officers walked up to the house.

“It’s going to be okay Charlie.” Sam said.

The officers knocked on the door, shouting “POLICE! OPEN UP”

There was no answer or response.

So one officer took a step back and, with a run up, kicked open the door, drawing their tasers and entering the property.

I stopped breathing. I was on edge, I couldn’t take it anymore. I needed my girlfriend back.

The officers walked out... alone.

“No one in there. Looks like no one has lived there in a while.”

My heart dropped and I started sobbing as I fell to my knees on the floor. I felt a stabbing pain in my chest but shrugged it off.

Chris threw his bag on the floor, frustrated by the outcome.

“FUCK! She must have another place, one we don’t have on file. I... I’m sorry Charlotte. But I promise you, we’ll get her back. You go back home, and I’ll be in contact with you tomorrow to discuss possible options and leads. I don’t care how much it costs; I’m going to find her for you.”

“Why do you care? What is she to you?”

“I care about littles. And I won’t see another be regressed and adopted and lost. That’s why I made my fortune; it’s why I make my apartment complexes. I promise I’ll tell you more tomorrow. Just... go home and try to relax.”

Another car pulled up behind the SUV we had arrived in.

“Here. This car will take you home. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Again, I’m sorry.”

I nodded. That’s all I did. I tried to get up, but my legs failed me. Liv was lost to me at this point. And we had no idea where she was or what Madison was doing to her. I was lost without her, and I couldn’t bring myself to go home. I couldn’t face our house without her in it.

That’s when Linda came up and wiped away my tears.

“Charlie, it’s okay. You can come stay with me for tonight, okay? I don’t want you home alone like this.”

I knew she was right, so I nodded and took a deep breath.

I took out the object that was digging into my chest, holding it in one hand.

“What’s that, Charlie?”

I opened the box, showing her.

Tears returned to my eyes as I hung my head and cried.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

One of a few chapters told from Charlie's perspective.

Next chapter tomorrow!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 8

Fuck just fuck.

Corrupt police and LSS, which is not really a surprise now.

Liv was adopted even if it was reversed.

Then also by Madison oh god who knows what she has already done to Liv.

Then Madison disappeared.

Oh fuck oh fuck. The chapter is so much stress.

Liv is going to have been tortured and likely suffered permanent trauma... Fuck I really need to know what ultimately happens though.... I need a drink....

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Liv is going to have been tortured and likely suffered permanent trauma... Fuck I really need to know what ultimately happens though.... I need a drink....

Same same feel you

Well shit. 

Conspiracy! I hope they find Liv soon. Narratively speaking it would have been a let down if they did just up and find her this time. The tension is mounting.

Liv and Charlie certainly have a bunch of allies in high places...

50 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Well shit. 

Conspiracy! I hope they find Liv soon. Narratively speaking it would have been a let down if they did just up and find her this time. The tension is mounting.

Liv and Charlie certainly have a bunch of allies in high places...

It does definitely seem like they live life on the edge high stakes poker