LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing while it's hot

Sephy

As per my other thread I'm trying to get use to my diapers, but with summer coming up I want to know how people wear while it's hot. I'm also in Texas so heat is usually always a problem in some way.

You are over thinking this.we all wear our diapers the same way ,one tape at a time .

Us incontinent folks didn't put any thought into it ,when you need diapers you wear them.

You dont need anything besides a diaper and your desire,you seem like your trying to convince yourself "it's ok. To wear " get over it ,you either need or want to wear or you don't..your mind can conjure up all the nonsense it wants like it's hot in Texas ,there are millions of other people wearing diapers in Texas ,who deal with the temperature regardless of it's high or low because they don't have any other choice.

So tape up ,you will not be the first or last . And you need experience wearing diapers to figure out your own preference in wearing diapers . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's the same as any other time of year. If you have sensitive skin, you might want to consider diaper creams or ointments to combat diaper rash/heat rash, but all else the same. They don't go too well with speedos or thongs though.

I've never had a rash from wet nappies and I wear 24/7. Messy nappies I do get rashes, best thing for that is not spicy food or alcohol, lots of fibre. Fibre makes for smoother bowel movements.

I've worn during the summer while mowing the lawn without any rash issues. As far as wearing inside, I have central air conditioning and it's set for 73 degrees so indoor rashes or sweating are unlikely.

I'm coming up to the hot time of year, being a resident of the middle of the fucking desert. I don't know how people who are incontinent do it, I get so warm, especially with plastic pants.

It takes a bit of time for your body to adapt to being padded when its hot but you will get use to it, Being incontinent I had no choice so no matter the temp Im padded :) 

just remember to change more often when out and about in the heat as I have found it makes it more comfortable to swap out a sweaty diaper on the really hot humid days 

Something I have been trying is wearing a cloth like diaper ( seni supers) which seem to feel cooler than plastic backed diapers. I don't know why though. I tried wearing a cloth like pull up ( protective underwear) years ago, and felt miserably hot....I might have acclimated, or just got used to it....don't know. But the Senis seem to work well, stay comfy and hold up....so thats what I'm sticking with for now. The others are  the ABU preschool cloth like ones. They are thinner, but again comfy, and will hold up, though I only tried a few......not a "full work out" to see what they will really do.

Might be worth a shot ?

Hope this helps