LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting sitting down?

So this is not exactly an “incontinent desire” but I think it’s relevant. I have cerebral palsy and recently I’ve been wearing pull-ups with pads in case a bathroom is hard to get to and/or going to the bathroom would significantly disrupt an activity (gym, interview etc.). Yesterday, I was in the van on the highway and I really needed to pee. Even though I was wearing a pull-up, I had a mental block where holding it was uncomfortable but I was afraid I would get my wheelchair wet. Do you know how I can train my body to let go in those types of situations while retaining control at home?

33 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Just relax when I am wearing while I'm driving if I got to go I relax and it let's go.  It does take practice.

@Evelyn Dellcerro you have any thoughts on this as you are an expert in my opinion.

@DiaperboyEddie12

I would agree:  Best thing to do to learn to wet while sitting down, is to relax, and let it happen:  You have to "condition" yourself to relax, and allow it to happen.  @Evelyn Dellcerrois indeed considered a person with experience in these matters, as she has been doing it longer that I, but since I also use a wheelchair myself, I can also say that @Anonymous12should be able to do this with practice.

You should also make sure that whatever you are sitting on for a cushion, is protected against whatever you release. I do that with an incontinence cover on my Jay Basic cushion, and also by using a Chux underneath you:  That way, anything you release stays where it is supposed to be, and if it leaks, it goes to the Chux Pad, and than hopefully, it will be absorbed, as the pad can be changed if necessary.

You also will probably find, that in the summer, it is advantageous to use a Chux pad, because you can sit on your cushion, and your body also sweats:  When that happens your sweat permeates the cushion, and they can smell:  Using a chux helps to minimize this.

Good Luck - I will leave it here, and see if others may have additional advice for you :)

Brian 

• Like 1

Guys I am surprised at you. Easiest way to pee when sitting is to lean forward, relax and rub your lower abdomen, then rub your thighs. Go back and forth rubbing your abdomen then your thighs, and believe me you will be peeing that diaper in no time. If you are out like say in your back yard relaxing, just drink a few ice cold beers. That does it for me all the time @DiaperboyEddie12 @~Brian~ @Anonymous12. Not too hard to do fellas

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Guys I am surprised at you. Easiest way to pee when sitting is to lean forward, relax and rub your lower abdomen, then rub your thighs. Go back and forth rubbing your abdomen then your thighs, and believe me you will be peeing that diaper in no time. If you are out like say in your back yard relaxing, just drink a few ice cold beers. That does it for me all the time @DiaperboyEddie12 @~Brian~ @Anonymous12. Not too hard to do fellas

@Evelyn Dellcerrothat does not work for me as if I am driving I can not just hot in my abdomen.  quiet hard while having a seatbelt on.  Though I have learned how to relax in the car to get a nice flowing stream going.

• Like 2

No problems wetting for me while sitting, standing, walking, running, lying down.  Trust your diaper to keep you wet on the inside and dry on the outside.  Relax and go with the flow!

• Like 2
On 4/2/2021 at 12:12 AM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

@Evelyn Dellcerro@Moochie@DiaperboyEddie12

I noticed yesterday, that while I was moving around the mall, I was able to pee while moving quite easily.  I think the trick is, that you have to be relaxed enough to realize that you have to go, and then, just let it out:  Best to do this in short bursts, because if you DON'T, you will FLOOD your diaper out, and you could LEAK through what you are wearing, or soak your pants, and possibly wet the FLOOR under you - I am so used to just feeling it, that if i feel it, I let go, but I don't let it all out in one go, or it could cause issues.  As Eve says, it takes practice, and if you are used to it, it comes without thinking about it.

I definitely plan on having some beers this summer:  IF I am lucky, maybe on my birthday, BUT you can BET when i see my Dad, I'll drink to our continued good fortune, and the fact that we have the BEST medical teams around.  I am half way there, ONE more shot and 21 days after that, I will be FREE!   Then, maybe I will see a visitor from the Granite State, and you KNOW I'm looking forward to that:  the day I get to SPOIL my nieces - I also will feel secure in the knowledge that I did my part to make sure that I do the right thing, and make smart decisions:  I have so many things to be THANKFUL for:  but I am GLAD that through it all, we have GREAT people, working to keep us SAFE, and my Dad healthy!

@~ashley~is right:  Easy as PIE - Took longer for me to take my SHIRT OFF, than it did to have them stick the needle in my arm - No sweat ;)

Brian

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Evelyn Dellcerro@Moochie@DiaperboyEddie12

I noticed yesterday, that while I was moving around the mall, I was able to pee while moving quite easily.  I think the trick is, that you have to be relaxed enough to realize that you have to go, and then, just let it out:  Best to do this in short bursts, because if you DON'T, you will FLOOD your diaper out, and you could LEAK through what you are wearing, or soak your pants, and possibly wet the FLOOR under you - I am so used to just feeling it, that if i feel it, I let go, but I don't let it all out in one go, or it could cause issues.  As Eve says, it takes practice, and if you are used to it, it comes without thinking about it.

I definitely plan on having some beers this summer:  IF I am lucky, maybe on my birthday, BUT you can BET when i see my Dad, I'll drink to our continued good fortune, and the fact that we have the BEST medical teams around.  I am half way there, ONE more shot and 21 days after that, I will be FREE!   Then, maybe I will see a visitor from the Granite State, and you KNOW I'm looking forward to that:  the day I get to SPOIL my nieces - I also will feel secure in the knowledge that I did my part to make sure that I do the right thing, and make smart decisions:  I have so many things to be THANKFUL for:  but I am GLAD that through it all, we have GREAT people, working to keep us SAFE, and my Dad healthy!

@~ashley~is right:  Easy as PIE - Took longer for me to take my SHIRT OFF, than it did to have them stick the needle in my arm - No sweat ;)

Brian

FLOOD your diaper out, and you could LEAK  !!!!!     Well lets leak and have a party !!

• 2 weeks later...