LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats your #1 favorite Diaper?

Young1

2 hours ago, Young1 said:

I thought they dont make huggies in adult size??? Or do you modify them? How well does that work 

I modify them. They work very well because I'm small. I'm 5'1 but to be honest I chose those diapies because they were the diaper I grew up in when I was a baby. You'd probably be better off with using regular ABDL diapies!? If I became a baby again I would definitely wear Huggies again!??

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I modify them. They work very well because I'm small. I'm 5'1 but to be honest I chose those diapies because they were the diaper I grew up in when I was a baby. You'd probably be better off with using regular ABDL diapies!? If I became a baby again I would definitely wear Huggies again!??

Oh ok ive seen a couple videos on modifying but seems too complicated and expensive to modify for me so i will definitely stick to my crinklz 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Young1 said:

Oh ok ive seen a couple videos on modifying but seems too complicated and expensive to modify for me so i will definitely stick to my crinklz 

Good choice!??

• Like 1

Cloth and plastic pants. I rarely get the time away from housemates to use and care for them properly so it’s usually disposables for me. Right now one roommate is away, so I’m trying to get as much cloth time in until she returns. I’m a Betterdry fan in regards to disposables.

I guess my favorite right now is the Abena L4's.  They hold a ton and they're reasonably priced if I buy them off Amazon.  I've also been rockin the pink MegaMaxes lately as well.

5 hours ago, Forced2wet said:

Currently it’s either a Lil Bella or Unicorn. Both are pink which is unusual as I’m not a sissy. 

From the Eurosoft outer to the gloriously sweet cotton candy scent.* ???? Is this a plastic back and regular tapes ?

https://rearz.ca/rearz-lil-bella-nighttime-diapers/

For me its the Rearz Little Monster and MegaMax

My next order I will probably try the Rearz Violet Seduction Nighttime, purple diaper look so cute

• Like 1
On 3/29/2021 at 5:27 PM, Dartplayerinwvc said:

I thought that ABUniverse did Huggies look alikes... Or is it Bambino that does? not AB but I remember seeing it somewhere

The ABU Super Dry Kids diaper is the one with old Huggies designs.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Whatsthatsmell said:

I quot trying other brands when I found abena m4 5 years ago.  They work so well and price is right.   I'm hooked.

Hey what works for you, works for you. Nothing wrong with that 

• Like 1
On 3/31/2021 at 10:06 AM, Forced2wet said:

Currently it’s either a Lil Bella or Unicorn. Both are pink which is unusual as I’m not a sissy. 

Just bought some Lil Bella from Ebay - I am not AB either - Cotton candy scented? THAT I have to try

Oh heck......there are SO MANY wonderful diaper products out there, and I have probably spent a small fortune trying a lot of them ?. I have been trying to narrow things down and I think I got it.

Not including cloth prefolds and plastic pants, disposables I really like are:

General use, or day/night Seni super plus. Then for over night or extended wear ( road trips etc) betterdrys, which last me at least 12 hours, or more. 

I love a lot if other brands for various reasons but these 2 seem to fill the bill for me, and I'll stick with these unless something better comes along.

11 minutes ago, MickeyCooler3030 said:

My favorite diaper right now (that I could fit in) is the ABU Preschool cloth-backed diapers.

Cool! I have the plastic backed ones. They're quite comfortable!?

My favorite would have to be the incontrol elite hybrids. They are pricey but absorbency is amazing and I love the hook and loop tapes. A close second would be the abena m4. Those were the first diaper I was introduced to when I got into the DL world and I still love them today. Despite how much I love the incontrol diapers I am hesitant to re order them because I've heard some bad things about rearz (who own the incontrol diaper company) they make great products but as a company I have heard they are horrible to their staff and they tried to trademark the term ABDL (which they were unsuccessful) I love their diapers and I feel good supporting a Canadian brand but from what I've heard they are not good to their employees or customers for that matter so I'm a bit turned off when it comes to supporting them 

Just got the  Lil Bella from Ebay - Cotton candy scented diapers.... my wife sells Scentsy for you DL's and AB's - 

going to see if there is a close Cotton Candy scent. She does have the New Born Nursery up for sale.

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/75282-perfect-diaper-room-scent-lets-help-the-wife-with-scentsy-orders-everyone/

On 3/31/2021 at 10:06 AM, Forced2wet said:

Just bought some Lil Bella from Ebay - I am not AB either - Cotton candy scented? THAT I have to try

Lil Bella from Rearz - Cotton candy scented? THAT I have to try now I wish I hadn't - wasted 55.00 on samples. they are NOT cotton candy scented.

review started: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/77713-lil-bella-from-rearz-cotton-candy-scented-that-i-have-to-try-now-i-wish-i-hadnt/