LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A couple of things to note:  in our world, a dentist examining a patient without any other family member present isn't just a preference, it's a requirement.   I've been given the option to have one person present in the room with me, but I think that is to allow a second set of ears to hear the instructions if they are any.    Beth saying "We here parents," wouldn't fly.  And I don't think the doctor would allow it if they felt that the choice was made through cohesion, and would be obligated to examine the patient alone if they suspected abuse.  Kelly has not been conserved, and is still a legal adult.   That's a big suspension of reality.

The writing is good, and there is an interesting plot.  I'm hoping that is some sort of resolution with Kelly that doesn't have her stuck in this current condition

I dunno, dentists here regularly examine adults without someone with them when it's a simple teeth cleaning. If there's an emergency, patients are required to give a number to the dentist. I think the only time a family member is required is when it's a minor or there's sedation/nitrous oxide being done.

However, just to stand there and watch someone being hit, even if it's a spanking, when it's two adults is unprofessional. Shocking, sure, but you have to put your foot down and basically tell the people that you don't hit anyone in any place anywhere in the office.

That being said, I still like the story and want to see where it goes. It's rare to see these kinds of stories where the domineering one is male and the victim is female, doubly so for it to be non-sexual.

Have to agree with the other reviewers that two adults (regardless of whether they are the parents) would not be permitted in a dentists work area without the express request of the patient.  Add to that the fact that dental work areas are notoriously small.  Finally, the dentist would have been within his rights and possibly required to order Craig and Beth out of the room after the spanking and inquire of Kelly as to whether she is safe and would she like the authorities called? Don't know the author's intent but this scene surprisingly did not seem to come off as infantalizing, which this reader would have expected to be the end result. 

The story continues to be interesting and look forward to more forced AB oriented situations in the future such as a babysitter, play dates with others under "regression therapy", etc. 

I don't normally comment to much, but this story is written pretty well and deserves to be respected as such ... to the commenters above, you need to realize it is just a story and while you believe your version of the dentist scene is always correct it isn't a fact.  we have an adult son who is disabled and under our court sanctioned guardianship, we both accompany him to all his doctor and dentist appointments for his protection and the dr/dentist's.  I don't know how San Francisco law is but Ca state law allows us this right (when we where down there) as we now live in a northern state I will say it is the same way here.   While you might argue about the spanking scene the normal recourse would be to CPS services. However spanking is allowed according to them when you are interviewed they would let you know that and other rules for do's and don't! But hey this is a story it is fine.  keep up the good work!

• Like 1

"It's just a story" does not make it immune to criticism. And even if spanking is allowed, there is a difference between spanking a child in your home and spanking one in public. There is also a difference between spanking a child and spanking an adult with disabilities.

It's not like we're saying "this needs to be changed." We're giving constructive criticism based on what we read, and if they don't jive with how you read the story, that's totally fine. That also doesn't mean that our criticism is invalid either. Stories lose immersion when the reader ends up saying, "Excuse me, what?"

And it's not like any of us said that we would stop reading because of this one scene. As far as I know, all three of us are enjoying it still. :P

19 minutes ago, Lost Little Neppy said:

And it's not like any of us said that we would stop reading because of this one scene. As far as I know, all three of us are enjoying it still. :P

Very true.  I can suspend belief to a point, but sometimes it gets too much though.  I didn’t  like the spanking scene either, I thought it was a bit much, but it’s also not going to make me stop reading though.  I have stopped reading stories when “suspension” is harder to do though.

Two months after the traumatising visit to the dentist a day approaches that Kelly has been dreading more than any other. The day of her mother's wedding.

This is the penultimate part to this story.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to THIRTY-TWO stories that only my patrons get to see.

If you are interested please consider giving my Patreon page a look :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

Two Months Later…

---

Kelly was sitting in her crib feeling the usual boredom that happened after she woke up as she waited for someone to come and let her out. Her routine had been set in stone for quite some time and she knew exactly what was expected of her, any deviation from her expected behaviour was met with a spanking which quickly brought her back into line. She felt a strange pride that the spankings had become a much rarer occurrence. It had taken a while but she now wanted to be a good girl more than anything.

The rebellious and lazy streaks had been slowly but surely defeated to be replaced with the sort of little girl any parent would be proud of. Kelly used her diapers, played with her toys and did as she was told and in reward she was given praise and avoided punishment. She sometimes felt ashamed that she had been “tamed” so easily but those thoughts disappeared as soon as Beth or Craig appeared. Harsh words had been replaced with cuddles, the TV remote had been replaced by toys and fast food was now baby food.

From outside of the bedroom-cum-nursery there was frantic movement and lots of activity. Today was a very special day, something that Beth and Craig had been working on for the last few months and something Kelly had been dreading. The wedding was finally happening and Kelly could do nothing but go along with events, she had developed a need to do what Craig and Beth wanted even if it was against her own wishes. Much to Kelly’s chagrin her role for the upcoming nuptials was as a flower girl, embarrassingly for the thirty-year-old all the other flower girls were children. She balked at such a public display of her regression.

The bedroom door eventually opened and Kelly saw her mother hurrying in. She was still in her dressing gown with her hair in curlers and her make-up only half completed, she rushed in without even looking towards the crib and started pulling out the supplies needed for a diaper change.

“Come on, we have to be quick today, baby.” Beth said as she walked over in her slippers and stepped on the release for the side of the crib.

Kelly knew better now than to argue. She desperately wanted to be left at home or at least treated like any other guest at the wedding but these weren’t options. Like a small child she had been told what her role was and there was to be no discussion about it. The most she could do was pout in the same way a toddler would.

Kelly waddled across to the changing table and quickly hopped up on top. She had barely even laid down before her mother was pulling the tapes off the diaper and lowering the front. The familiar touch of the wet wipes still made Kelly jump before she got used to the cold temperature. She was thankful that her wet diaper wasn’t messy as well, it was a low bar.

A new diaper was soon placed underneath Kelly and the front was pulled up to cover her crotch again. She spent the whole time looking at the ceiling and thinking about how the day would go. All the family and friends she had been trying to avoid would be there and would see her. She hoped she could get through this without her embarrassing secrets being revealed but she had her doubts.

To Kelly’s surprise she was dressed in her regular adult clothes, she hadn’t even been sure she still owned them but they were hidden away at the back of the closet. She was taken downstairs and hurriedly fed breakfast whilst everyone rushed around in preparation for the nuptials. Kelly was like just another piece of furniture and no one seemed to take any notice of her. She was still drinking her bottle when she was dragged from the highchair and taken out to the car.

The drive to the church was a short one and Kelly felt butterflies increasing with every rotation of the wheels. Maybe her nerves were having a strong effect on her but halfway to the church she felt the front of her diaper quickly warm as she relaxed her bladder muscles. She didn’t even react as she flooded her padding, she had long since given up keeping tabs on her diaper usage, that was something for her parents to worry about.

“Go through there.” Beth said as they got out of the car. She was pointing to a side door just inside the lobby, “That’s where the flower girls are getting ready.”

Just like that the soon to be wed couple walked away leaving Kelly looking at a closed door. Against her better judgement she did as she was told and walked forwards, she gave the door a quick knock and then pushed it open. The door was very heavy and she had to really push to get it open enough to slip in.

“Oh, I’m sorry this room is for the flower girls only.” An elderly lady turned to the door to say.

“I… I am one of the flower girls.” Kelly practically whispered.

Kelly looked around the room and saw to her embarrassment that all the other girls were children. Most of them were very young with a couple who looked like they were pre-teen then there was Kelly who was thirty-years-old and couldn’t look more out of place.

“You’re Kelly?” The elderly woman asked as she looked at her notes.

Kelly nodded. She noticed the other girls were looking at her strangely and the oldest amongst them, a tall brunette who appeared to be around twelve-years-old, was grinning smugly. Walking into the room Kelly saw the dress she was going to wear, it was clearly meant for her because it was the only one that would fit an adult.

“OK girls, time to get dressed.” The old woman said cheerily, “The ceremony will start soon. You’re all going to look gorgeous.”

Everyone started getting their identical dresses off the hooks on the wall. The dresses were a light green in colour with big puffy shoulders, in truth Kelly didn’t like them very much but they were chosen by her mother.

Kelly looked around and saw the other girls pulling off their clothes and getting dressed without a second thought. The old lady saw Kelly’s hesitation and nodded her head as if to encourage her to get on with it. Kelly felt fear flooding her body, she had desperately wanted to avoid anyone knowing about her diapers and yet she was going to have to expose it in front of a bunch of excitable and giggly children.

“Is there a private room I could go into?” Kelly asked the older woman quietly.

“I’m afraid all the rooms are in use.” The old lady replied, “It’ll only take a minute.”

Kelly wanted to explain why she didn’t want to get undressed here but she couldn’t work out a way of doing it without it being humiliating. Even worse, her hesitation meant that her fellow flower girls were all fully changed and waiting. Her diaper clung to her hips like a ball and chain and felt heavier than ever, Kelly’s anxiety started to spike.

Kelly’s shirt and pants were the only things giving her any modesty and right then they felt like a flimsy defence. Kelly pulled her shirt over her head at a time when most of the children seemed distracted, as soon as she dropped it she roughly pulled the dress over her head. Her heart was beating very quickly as she felt the long dress drop down and cover her up. The waistband of her diaper had definitely been shown but as Kelly looked around it was unclear if anyone noticed.

With the dress covering her up Kelly was able to pull her pants down without revealing her diaper. She was pleased about her ingenuity but as her hand brushed against the underside of the padding she realised just how wet she was, ideally she would be getting changed about now but that was clearly out of the question.

“You all look adorable.” The old lady smiled at each of the girls in turn, “Now put on your shoes and tiaras. Hurry girls, I think they’re about to start!”

Kelly joined the scramble to grab a tiara that she sat on top of her hair and then slipped her feet into some very elegant shoes. When she looked in the mirror she felt a strange mixture of embarrassment and pride at how good she looked. She couldn’t believe she was about to walk down the aisle with all these children as if she was one herself. She thought about all the guests who were sitting and waiting, she thought about how they would stare and whisper about the thirty-year-old doing a child’s job.

All the girls lined up at the door as the elderly woman leaned out waiting for the signal to go. Kelly was in the middle of the children and she felt her nerves reaching an apex. Just like at the dentist’s office she wanted to just run away. This was a big test for Kelly’s new found discipline and she didn’t know whether she should be pleased that the thing keeping her in place was the worry of potential punishment.

As they all stood in nervous anticipation Kelly felt another pang in her bladder. Just like in the car she released into her diaper as soon as she felt the need and felt the padding swell slightly as it absorbed her urine. She was starting to get worried about the capacity when she felt the flow finally stop. She knew her waddle would be very pronounced now but there was nothing she could do as they were suddenly being waved out into the church.

“Alright, off you go. Remember to smile!” The old woman handed a small basket of petals to each person as they passed.

Kelly nervously left the room with her small basket and soaked diaper. As they walked into the main area she saw all the heads on all the pews turning to look. At first everyone was smiling as they saw their daughters and nieces come out throwing flower petals into the aisle, the looks turn to shock and confusion as the much taller Kelly walked in. She was very aware of how much she was crinkling as she walked between the packed pews.

At once Kelly could see the faces change. She did her best to smile as she waddled awkwardly up the aisle. She could hear people whispering and asking what was going on. Kelly could only keep walking and try to get this over with as soon as possible.

When the flower girls reached the front pulpit they stood slightly off to the side. Kelly was very aware that every eye in the room was turned her way, even the priest was staring. Her face was a dark red and she felt so warm she was sure she was sweating.

Just when Kelly thought she might be overwhelmed the wedding march started and every head turned towards the entrance again. Kelly saw her mom walk in looking beautiful in a long flowing white dress.

Kelly was just admiring how beautiful her mother looked when she felt a pang of pain from deep in her bowels. Her thoughts instantly returned to herself and her own issues. It was like her body was programmed to embarrass her as much as possible.

“Not now… Not now…” Kelly muttered to herself desperately.

Kelly saw the nearest girls look around to her with confusion on their faces. Kelly couldn’t let anyone know about the sudden crisis in her body so she tried to force a smile back on to her face. As her mother finally locked hands with her soon-to-be husband Kelly felt a rumble go through her guts like an earthquake. Her legs trembled a little as she tried to clench herself closed.

To Kelly this must’ve been the longest wedding she had ever had to endure. It felt like the ceremony dragged on and on as the pressure in her bowels grew increasingly intense. After months of barely giving a second thought to her toilet habits her ability to hold everything in seemed to have diminished slightly.

Kelly couldn’t hold on forever and her padding was seemingly inviting her to let go just like she usually did. As the couple began to exchange vows Kelly could no longer stop her body. She was horrified to be in front of so many people like this but it wasn’t like she could just slip away, that would only bring more attention on herself.

Kelly had girls in front and behind her. She turned herself so she was basically sideways to the others, it looked a little strange but would be better than just pooping in their face. She wasn’t paying much attention to what was being said now as she tried to separate her legs under her dress a little. The diaper crinkled slightly but in the large room it echoed around a little, Kelly blushed a little harder but didn’t think anyone noticed. The idea of trying not to poop herself didn’t even occur to Kelly who had been trained to use her diaper whenever and wherever she had to.

As slowly and covertly as she could manage Kelly bent forwards slightly and stuck her rear out behind her. She focused on looking at a spot high up on the wall and with a red face she pushed down. She was thankful everyone was turned to the couple getting married but it still felt like she was on stage and performing a humiliating play for everyone.

Kelly felt her little hole opening up as she forcibly evacuated her bowels. She was aware that she was screwing up her face slightly as she felt a firm log push out, it emerged and pushed out against the padding in the rear of the diaper before being pinched and dropping. The turd nestled into the seat of the disposable, the padding sagged down even more than before.

With balled up fists Kelly took another breath and pushed again. Her grateful bowels opened and two soft lumps quickly dropped on top of the log that was already in there. A further push produced a slurry of very soft poop which seemed to fill a lot of the space in the padding. She was finally done but knew she had absolutely filled her underwear. The one positive was that the diaper was so wet it had been hanging down so most of the poop wasn’t pushed against her.

Kelly didn’t feel any relief over what she had just done. Her anxiety was high and remained there as she took stock of her situation. She was still stuck standing in front of a large audience in her very poopy diaper and it felt inevitable that humiliation was coming. The smell inside the diaper slowly started leaking out and Kelly was horrified when the girls either side of her started to frown and look around as their noses wrinkled.

Kelly felt the temperature rising in her face and she was desperate to get out of the church as soon as possible. The girls were now looking at her, they had seemingly located the source of the increasingly awful smell and even more of the flower girls were turning to look at Kelly. All the thirty-year-old could do was look steadfastly forwards and pretend she didn’t notice that a growing number of people knew she had filled her pants.

It seemed like the ceremony was finally winding down and it wasn’t a moment too soon for Kelly who had noticed the people in the pew nearest her were looking her way. The girls around her had backed away and were whispering to each other, it didn’t take a genius to know what they were talking about.

“Thank you for coming everyone. It means the world to us.” Craig was addressing the assembled crowd with a broad smile, “We have a reception booked at the community hall so if you want to follow us to celebrate you’re all invited!”

There was general applause as everyone started getting up to head out to their vehicles for the party to come. Kelly couldn’t hang around at the back of this increasingly stuffy room with her stink slowly creeping out over everyone around her. Without a second thought she ran forwards and pushed her way against the crowd. She ran straight out to her parent’s car which was thankfully in the corner of the car park.

Over the next several minutes Kelly stood half-hidden next to her parent’s car as she watched the new husband and wife receive the congratulations of all their guests. She was still in her flower girl dress and as people walked out to the vehicles that waited for them she saw many of them turning to look at her, some muttered behind their hands. Kelly pretended not to notice but it was pretty difficult. The last people to leave the church were Beth and Craig themselves.

“You were in a hurry.” Beth said as she came over, “You didn’t even get changed, you must really like the flower girl dress.”

Kelly didn’t say anything. She was like a deer in the headlights as the newlyweds advanced towards her. It was only when they had reached the car that they sniffed the air. Kelly turned her blushing face towards the ground and sniffed back the tears that were threatening to spill down her face.

“Oh dear…” Craig sighed as he stepped into the car, “Come on, we’ll change you at the reception.”

“You… You aren’t going to do it here?” Kelly asked quietly.

“I don’t think the next people to come here would be too keen.” Craig chuckled, “How would you feel if your special day was ruined by the eau de Kelly’s diaper!”

“What do you mean?” Kelly asked. She was awkwardly trying to pull the diaper away from her skin as she looked around.

“There’s another wedding in about half an hour.” Beth said as she put a hand on her daughter’s shoulder.

Sure enough Kelly looked up and could see that as the guests from her mother’s wedding left more cars were pulling in for the next one. As cars drove away Kelly could see more than a few people staring at her.

“Come on.” Craig called out again, “Unless you want to stay in that diaper even longer.”

• Like 2

Flower girl! So embarrassing. And it's not over yet - the reception is next. Will the other flower girls be there to bully her?

• 2 weeks later...

The final part to Kelly's story.

After the wedding comes the reception and Kelly arrival is sure to be remembered. Finally we see whether Kelly's discipline has helped her improve her behaviour as we travel a little into the future and find out how she is getting on.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to THIRTY-TWO stories that only my patrons get to see.

If you are interested please consider giving my Patreon page a look :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

Kelly hated the idea of getting into this car and going to reception like this but as more and more people turned up to the church it became less of an attractive option. The rear passenger door was opened by Beth who then got in the front passenger seat. Kelly took a deep breath and bent over to climb in. She held herself above the seat for a few seconds before slowly lowering herself down. She winced and grimaced as she felt herself sinking into the waste. The poop spread out and Kelly gasped as she felt it pressing against the leg bands of her padding, she wasn’t sure if the underwear had managed to contain everything.

Craig and Beth both rolled down their windows as the smell of excrement started to spread through the car. Kelly felt like her diaper was in an emergency condition, it had already been soaked before she had pooped and now it felt like she was almost swimming in her own waste. This was a disaster and Kelly was sure that news of what she had done would spread throughout the whole party by the time they pulled up in the car park. She was on the verge of tears as the car drove through the streets.

With each small bump in the road Kelly felt the pile of poop in her diaper shift and move as it mushed against her skin and oozed into all the cracks and folds of the padding. She was constantly grimacing as the stink wafted up and out to fill the car.

With the reception still five minutes away Kelly felt the slightest twinge in her bladder and like dozens of times before she just let it go without thinking. She felt the warmth trickling into her disposable and run down between her legs. She barely gave it a second thought as she tinkled into her underpants like a little baby. It didn’t seem any different to the many other times she had wet herself but she soon felt a very unwelcome feeling.

“Oh no…” Kelly muttered so quietly the excited newlyweds in the front couldn’t hear her.

Kelly looked down and saw her worst fears confirmed. The diaper had been pushed beyond it’s limits and now warm urine was coming out of the leg holes and settling in the seat. The dress underneath Kelly’s butt was quickly getting wet and Kelly had no idea how to stop it. She reached down and put one hand up her dress to feel the wet spot that was growing even as she finished peeing.

Craig and Beth had no idea what Kelly had done as they talked happily about their dream ceremony. In the back seat Kelly was sitting in her own puddle and had no idea what to do. She thought about telling the happily married couple what she had done but her shame kept her mouth shut. The contrast between the two adults in front and the adult baby in the back had never felt so wide before. It was like a chasm of difference.

Kelly could feel her pee spreading across the seat and soon a furtive look to the side showed a long trickle emerging out from under her and running across the seat. She tried to bat at it with her hand as if there was anything she could do to get rid of it but it was already soaking into the fabric of the seats.

“Are you OK back there?” Beth asked from the passenger seat. To Kelly’s relief she didn’t turn to look behind her.

“Yes!” Kelly answered very quickly and emphatically.

“You looked adorable with the other girls in that dress.” Beth continued, “I can’t wait to see the pictures.”

Kelly was barely paying attention. She was fighting a war to prevent the spread of her accident and she was losing badly. The fabric underneath her was absolutely sodden and the seat underneath was getting equally wet. She had almost forgotten about the poop that covered her diaper such was her distraction with hiding the leak. It was always going to be impossible to hide what had happened forever but that didn’t stop her futile attempts to delay the inevitable.

“Looks like we’re the last ones here.” Craig said suddenly.

Kelly looked up and out of the window. She felt her breath escape her as she looked out at all the guests standing around waiting to welcome the happy couple. There was no escape now and as the car pulled into the car park and stopped Kelly took what felt like a final deep breath that contained a sob.

Beth and Craig stepped out of the car to cheers and applause. Kelly stayed where she was as if she was a chameleon who could just blend in and disappear. She saw her parents gesturing to her, they wanted to walk into the party with her, it would’ve been touching if the situation hadn’t been so dire.

“Come on…” Craig started walking towards Kelly’s door when the diapered adult remained seated, “You aren’t going to spoil our big day by being a brat.”

Kelly winced as the door was pulled open. Craig didn’t immediately spot the problem on the backseat but as he pulled Kelly off the seat the full extent of what had happened became apparent to everyone.

Kelly reached behind her to try to cover the wet spot on her rear but it was a futile effort as the spot seemed to encompass half her dress. She looked at the back seat she had vacated and realised things were worse than she had imagined. The seat was soaked and it was clear it would take a lot more than a quick scrub to clean it up.

“My car!” Craig exclaimed as he looked at the urine seeping into his seat.

“The dress!” Beth exclaimed equally loudly as she walked around and saw the rear of the dress, “These are only rented!”

“I’m… I’m…” Kelly wanted to apologise but in the glare of so many people she froze up. More than anything she wanted to be carried away from here and changed.

“Why didn’t you tell us!?” Craig demanded.

“I didn’t know!” Kelly cringed as she admitted the lack of attention she gave to her own toiletry habits.

“If you think you won’t get a spanking just because it’s my wedding day you have another thing coming!” Craig angrily took Kelly’s arm and brought her to the rear of the car.

Kelly shouted for him to stop but it was pointless because if Craig had made his mind up she knew there was nothing she could do to change it. She struggled as she was bent over the trunk of the car, she could feel her dress being lifted up and over her diaper revealing the crinkling underwear to the wedding party who gasped.

Kelly was crying before the first spank landed but when it did she was surprised. It hadn’t been Craig that landed the first blow on the thirty-year-old’s rear.

“Bad girl!” Beth called out as she brought her hand back again, “Naughty girl!”

Before Beth’s second spank came down Craig landed a blow on the other side of the diaper. As soon as his hand left the plastic Beth spanked again. Kelly jerked forwards with each spank and felt the diaper squelch against her, more urine mixed with some of the poop she had deposited in her diaper ran down her leg as she cried harder. The pain was minimal but the humiliation was off the charts. Her poopy rear faced the crowd of people who were all watching the punishment in shock.

The spanks came rapid fire as Kelly closed her eyes and put her face down against the metal of the trunk. Each smack caused an echoing noise that reverberated around the car park, even the birds seemed to have stopped chirping to watch.

“I’m sorry, Mommy!” Kelly yelled out almost hysterically, “I’m sorry, Daddy!”

The spanking kept going and Kelly could feel the tortured padding in the rear of her diaper starting to give up and crumble. With the protection gone the spanks became more potent and Kelly’s ass started to redden under the repeated spanks. She was sure she would be left with some bruises when all was said and done.

Kelly started wailing as the humiliating public spanking finally ended. By the time the final spank landed she was a snivelling mess. The diaper, like her dress, was ruined and Kelly felt like she would never be clean. Worse than the lack of physical comfort was the emotional humiliation received by such a public embarrassment. She didn’t want to be a little girl but right then and there she wanted to hide behind her parents and have them take her somewhere safe. She wanted to be cuddled, changed and taken home.

The silence from the crowd that had watched this humiliating experience was just as bad as if they all actively laughed at Kelly. The thirty-year-old woman was finally able to get off the car and let the dress drop behind her. The padding and it’s messy contents only seemed to aggravate Kelly’s bruised behind.

“I’ll get her changed.” Beth said as she took her daughter’s hand, “You go and welcome the guests.”

“Are you sure?” Craig replied, “You don’t want to get your dress dirty.”

Kelly just wished one of her parents would take her. She didn’t care which one changed her as long as someone got her out of public and into a fresh diaper as soon as possible. Kelly was led by her mother who assured Craig everything would be fine, she took the diaper bag and turned towards the hall. As they walked towards the large hall Kelly could see all the wedding guests watching her as if she was a circus sideshow freak being walked around for everyone’s enjoyment.

The guests parted like the Red Sea before Moses as Kelly waddled uncomfortably forwards. No one seemed to want to get within a few feet of the stinky woman and she could feel herself dripping and leaving a trail as she went through the doors. The bathrooms were mercifully close by and Kelly was taken straight into the disabled one. The door was closed and it felt like a weight lifted off Kelly’s shoulders.

“Get that dress off and climb on to the changing table.” Beth said simply.

Kelly did as she was told. The dress had been ruined and felt frankly awful to pull up and over her head. The soaked material that had been caught under her butt in the car was now dragged up her back leaving a cold wet trail that made the woman shiver. When it passed her head she got a strong smell of her accident. Her pee smelt very strong and she was sure it would stick to her until she could take a shower. She dropped the soiled garment on the floor, it landed heavily and with a splat.

“I’m not getting that deposit back.” Beth remarked grimly as she saw the horribly stained dress.

“Sorry.” Kelly mumbled apologetically.

“It’s fine.” Beth said though from the tone of her voice it was clearly not fine, “I guess I should’ve known better than to expect you to tell us when you needed a change.”

Kelly felt even worse which she hadn’t thought possible a couple of seconds ago. It seemed like her own mother didn’t even expect her to know when she needed a change. If she hadn’t already felt so emotionally drained she would surely have burst into tears on the spot.

Kelly laid back on the changing table for the long process of having her diaper area cleaned. As she was slowly wiped she could hear people filing past the bathroom and into the hall for the party that was soon to start. She tried to ignore the laughter and obvious fun the guests were having as she was taped into new padding. This was surely her rock bottom.

---

Three Months Later…

---

Today was the day Kelly had been looking forward to and dreading in equal measure. She was sitting on the edge of her crib with the side down. She was checking through the pink Hello Kitty backpack for all the supplies she needed. She felt so nervous and yet excited as she bit her nails and looked at the full length mirror on the opposite side of the room.

Kelly’s long hair had been tied into braided pigtails with pink ribbons that matched her bag tied near the bottom. Her white t-shirt had “Princess” written on it in glitter and little pastel hearts, a shirt Kelly had picked out herself. She was naked from the waist down but that was about to change.

A couple of weeks after Beth and Craig’s wedding Kelly had been sat down and asked if she was ready to grow up. It didn’t take the diapered woman long to enthusiastically say yes which led to the start of her potty training. Her control hadn’t slipped too badly but Craig had decided it was her mentality that needed training more than her body. When she was a good girl she was given time out of diapers and allowed to use the toilet but when she was naughty she was promptly put back in the thicker diapers and expected to use them.

Kelly perfected being a good girl. She always did as she was told now and trusted that her Mommy and Daddy knew best. It was because of this that she was now sitting in her room before her first day of college. Craig had always been keen for Kelly to get some more education before finding a job and now she was going to do as they asked.

Standing up Kelly walked across the room. It was still strange for her to feel nothing but empty air between her legs after so long with padding there. Today was a big day for her and as she walked across to her chest of drawers and pulled the top one open she smiled at an unfamiliar but very welcome sight.

Instead of the diapers that were normally packed in Kelly’s top drawer there was now a whole different type of underwear. Kelly reached in and rubbed her hands over the panties that had replaced the smooth plastic diapers. The brightly coloured panties were all themed towards Disney princesses and other female characters.

“Kelly! It’s time to go!” Craig’s voice called up the stairs.

“I’ll be right there, Daddy” Kelly replied as sweetly as she could.

Kelly dug around in the panty drawer and pulled out a pair lime green underpants that had a picture of Ariel from The Little Mermaid smiling on the front. Kelly stepped into them and pulled up between her legs. This was the first time she had worn “adult” underwear in months and she felt oddly proud. She was certainly determined that she would repay her Mommy and Daddy’s faith in her by keeping them clean and dry.

Over the panties she wore a short pleated skirt and she quickly pulled up some knee-high socks that had pink frills at the top. When she looked in the mirror she saw a young girl on their way to their first day of school.

Kelly picked up her backpack and slipped her arms through the straps. She nervously looked around at her room one last time for anything she had forgotten and then hurried down the stairs. Craig was waiting at the bottom and smiling just as much as his little girl. Kelly saw a pair of shoes at the foot of the stairs, it wasn’t a pair she recognised.

“I bought you some new shoes for your first day.” Craig said with a smile as Kelly sat down on the bottom step. He noticed that Kelly, so unused to acting like an adult, was sitting with her legs apart showing the childish underwear underneath.

“Oh, Daddy, I love them!” Kelly enthused.

The shoes completed her little girl outfit. They were a pair of black Mary Janes common to little schoolgirls in uniform around the world. They fit over her socks perfectly and once buckled up they hugged her feet wonderfully.

“Did you remember your pull-up?” Beth asked as she came walking down the hall with a pink box.

“Yes, Mommy.” Kelly replied as she stood up, “But I won’t need it!”

“I hope not, sweetie.” Beth smiled and held out the pink box, “Your lunch.”

Kelly blushed a little as she took the lunchbox. Just like her panties the box was Disney themed and had a picture of the famous Magic Castle on it. It was very pretty and when Kelly clutched it she could feel the sandwich, drink and fruit inside rattling around.

“Thank you, Mommy.” Kelly said bashfully.

“Time to get going.” Craig said as he pulled the front door open.

Kelly jumped forwards and wrapped her mother in a big hug. She felt so many emotions but as she prepared for her first day of college she felt incredibly grateful to both Mommy and Daddy.

“Have a great day.” Beth said before planting a kiss on daughter’s forehead, “Be good.”

Kelly finally let go and stepped out to the car. She sat in the back seat and clutched her lunchbox on her lap. Craig got in the front seat and started the engine, as they pulled out of the driveway Kelly turned to wave at her mother out of the back window. Was it her imagination or was Beth crying?

The journey took about half an hour and as they got near the college Kelly could see all the young people making their way towards the large old buildings. She felt the butterflies in her tummy double as the car got closer. Craig stopped the car right outside the main entrance and turned to the backseat where Kelly was nervously sitting.

“Are you ready?” Craig asked.

“I-I think so.” Kelly replied nervously.

“You’ll be fine, sweetie.” Craig said, “Your mother and I are very proud of you.”

Kelly smiled and then took a deep breath as she opened the car door and stepped out. She looked around and saw some people turn to look her way, she knew that despite not being in diapers she still looked like a little girl to most people. As she saw more people looking at her she started to feel increasingly nervous. She was just thinking about getting in the car when Craig pulled away from the curb leaving her alone.

Kelly looked around whilst biting her lip. She was trembling slightly as her body fought the fight or flight response. She started chastising herself for ever thinking she could do this, it was only a few months ago she was embarrassing herself in front of everyone there was no way she could go from that to this in such a short amount of time. She should just run away, she needed somewhere to hide, she needed…

“I love your outfit!” Kelly heard a sudden voice from next to her.

Kelly turned to the side and saw a young woman who couldn’t have been older than her mid-twenties. She had short blonde hair and was a little taller than Kelly. She was looking Kelly up and down with a big friendly smile.

“Th-Thank you.” Kelly replied quietly. She could feel her cheeks flushing red.

“The younger look is so in right now.” The woman said, “My name is Charlotte.”

“I’m Kelly.” Kelly replied with a nervous smile.

“You’re new here as well?” Charlotte asked, “What are you studying?”

“Erm, business studies.” Kelly answered.

“No shit!” Charlotte looked surprised, “Excuse my language! I’m doing the same course! Do you want to go in with me?”

“Sure!” Kelly smiled. Suddenly the nerves were disappearing. Was she really making a friend this quickly?

The two women walked together into the college with Kelly feeling like every step represented one closer to adulthood. She wanted to do well with herself but, more importantly, she wanted to make Mommy and Daddy proud.

• Like 4

I thought she tried to tell them that she needed changed and was told it would have to be at the reception because there was another wedding party gathered. With that in mind her public spanking was unnecessary and someone would have had something to say about it instead of letting it continue.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I thought she tried to tell them that she needed changed and was told it would have to be at the reception because there was another wedding party gathered. With that in mind her public spanking was unnecessary and someone would have had something to say about it instead of letting it continue.

I was wondering about this as well.

This last part of the story made me deeply uncomfortable, but not in a bad way. We've already known that Beth is not a suitable parent, but neither is Craig. You should never, ever punish out of anger, and if you care more about your car than your step-daughter, you're a shitty person. And Beth? First she raises her daughter with no discipline or backbone, then she gets pissy over a stained dress, a dress she put on her diaper-wearing daughter. Typically speaking, diapers are worn for a reason, and it's not always comfort. Leaks can and do happen. If you can't be responsible about it, well. Here's your result.

In my opinion, these two have the potential to be worse than Sandra from Tommy's Tribulations in terms of abusive parenting practices. I would love to see a continuation of this to see how far it goes, and whether or not Kelly gets a happy ending out of it. Granted, Tommy is a young man, and Kelly is 30. The age difference is staggering, and with Tommy's youth, it was much easier to feel sorry for him. With Kelly, she definitely should have gotten her act together earlier, but that doesn't excuse what's being done to her. I'd also love to see more of Diana and her mother, since they got the idea from that household. Diana obviously isn't brainwashed, but I don't exactly think she's putting on a show either. It wouldn't be the first time parents got ideas from friends who are also parents but also have incredibly questionable practices when it comes to raising their kids.

I love it when good writing makes me feel like this.

10 hours ago, kerry said:

I was wondering about this as well.

Which means they punished her for something they already knew about and had told her that she would have to wait and they would change her at the reception. Then they automatically forgot and tried to get her to walk with them. Plus being in the diapers for a few months they should know that if she goes without thinking about it, it would become easier if not consciously thinking about it and doing what has become habit.

21 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Which means they punished her for something they already knew about and had told her that she would have to wait and they would change her at the reception. Then they automatically forgot and tried to get her to walk with them. Plus being in the diapers for a few months they should know that if she goes without thinking about it, it would become easier if not consciously thinking about it and doing what has become habit.

@AdultInnocence@kerry

In my mind, if the idea was to punish Ms. Kelly for her bad and rude behavior, as we see at the beginning, and throughout the story, BOTH Beth and Craig decided to use diapers to do just that.  If they "forgot" to change her and help her clean up, the responsibility is that of Beth and Craig.  Since they chose diapers to bring about the changes to her discipline, They should NOT punish her for doing what they want her to do which is to use her diaper.  They in theory could  punish her for anything, but I would agree that punishing her for "ruining" a dress is a little over the top.  Kelly is in a position where she has NO CHOICE but to use her diaper, so after a while, she may NOT like to do that, but she realizes she HAS to.  Using her diapers is NOT bad:  It is something that they BOTH expect, and they should be ready for the diaper to be used. ;) 

I found the story a great one, and as for things being a tad strange, such as Kelly getting spanked in the dentist office, or having both parents in the exam room while getting her teeth cleaned, that is the beauty of the pen and your imagination.  In reality, you would not have 2 parents in the exam room, unless you had a small child, or a disabled child or adult.  In a fantasy, @Elfy can craft his story, and when he does that, he chooses the words and situations, and the characters:  Part of the FUN of reading the stories for me, is when I imagine myself as being IN it, or a support character in it.  This world is full of things that suck, and reading a story, allows me to escape the realities of the world, and relax.

it is a great story.  I have seen people's responses in this thread, and while they may question the authenticity/believe ability of the story the BEST thing is that it **IS** a story, and the beauty of the stories and role play forums is that you can and often do use your imagination when you are writing as well as reading it:  Stories can be real, or they can be made up, and they can also add elements of fantasy:  being a story, you can branch out and be as serious or as silly as you want to be, and as long as the story meets the guidelines you will be able to do just that!

Great Story @Elfy Can't wait for the Next one ;)

Brian

• 2 years later...