LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discreet Overnight Pull-Ups

Hi,

I am looking for some overnight pull-ups which are very discreet and pretty quiet but would still be able to hold a lot. If they are sold on Amazon it would be perfect! Has anyone got any ideas or recommendations?

Thanks 

1. Unfortunately, I don't think pull ups will work for overnight protection. They just don't have the capacity to hold even 1 full bladder of pee. You should really consider a true overnight rated tape on diaper for overnight protection. There are many overnight rated diapers on the market and I am sure there will be many people on here that can recommend some good quality diapers for you to try.

You are working at cross purposes here.  That's like saying you want an umbrella to keep the rain off you that won't have to go over the top of your head.  The reason we have diapers is for people who wet heavily as opposed to pull up disposable underwear that are designed for light bladder leaks if you laugh hard, sneeze or leak when you excersize.  Diapers and Pullups?  Apples and oranges.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

You are working at cross purposes here.  That's like saying you want an umbrella to keep the rain off you that won't have to go over the top of your head.  The reason we have diapers is for people who wet heavily as opposed to pull up disposable underwear that are designed for light bladder leaks if you laugh hard, sneeze or leak when you excersize.  Diapers and Pullups?  Apples and oranges.

@MinnieMouse

I agree with @rusty pins and everyone here:  what you want to do is to have overnight "protection", and what you are asking for is for a pull up, which is designed for LIGHT to moderate wettings.  Remember, if you are in BED, the reason for a diaper is so that you can sleep through the night, with little to no interruption.  Additionally, when you are sleeping, your body may release more at night, and you, if you were incontinent, and experiencing a LARGE void, would FLOOD out the pull ups:  Pull Ups are made for daytime, light to moderate releases, NOT for night time use:  You want to use diapers for night use, because they are designed for "Holding a lot"

Good Luck!

Brian

The most absorbent pull ups I know of are Northshore Go Supremes.  But if you're looking for something that would hold a lot, you might need more absorbency than any pull up. There are cloth backed diapers that offer absorbency, and the cloth backing is less noisy than a plastic backed diaper. A good cloth backed diaper IMO is Northshore Air Supremes. Some sites sell samples, so you can purchase samples of different products and find one that works best for you. Best of luck! 

1 hour ago, Cute_Kitten said:

The most absorbent pull ups I know of are Northshore Go Supremes.  But if you're looking for something that would hold a lot, you might need more absorbency than any pull up. There are cloth backed diapers that offer absorbency, and the cloth backing is less noisy than a plastic backed diaper. A good cloth backed diaper IMO is Northshore Air Supremes. Some sites sell samples, so you can purchase samples of different products and find one that works best for you. Best of luck! 

I would agree with @Cute_Kitten:  ANY product that NorthShore Care Makes, is FAR SUPERIOR to any CLOTH BACK products that are made by ANY other company (Northshore is a good product) that are on the market today.  You will find that any other products that are NOT Northshore, are SADLY and WOEFULLY deficient, because they want to sell you the CHEAPEST products that they can get away with, and doing that, allows them to make the consumer reliant on the WORST products made.  If you need a Plastic Backed solution that is decent, try the Supremes, and for Night and Day if needed for heavier days, the MEGAMAX - I swear by them :)

Good Luck!

Brian

Depending on your definition of discrete, you might consider a cloth diaper with a PUL pants (or taffeta from Babykins) covers. would be very quiet but a little bulky. Would also be bullet proof overnight protection if you set everything up correctly.

Something else to consider, and this depends ( no pun?) on your size. Many young ladies manage to be able to fit into goodnite sleep pants ( or other variations there of) they seem to work well and are discreet and quiet.....might try looking into those as well.....

Or just go with a cloth-like diaper as mentioned above, ones I like are Seni brand super plus. Thin, descreet, quiet, and hold a good amount...??