LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite little space item

As a traditional little girl; dollies, tiaras, tea set and being a BLONDE

Well, apart from the obvious dummy, bottle and of course Teddy, I think it's books.  Books for toddlers and small children can only keep me interested briefly, although I still love many of them (Owl Babies anyone?).  Those written for older children keep me going all the time, and there's always at least one on my bedside table.  Harry Potter, Narnia, Mary Poppins, and many others.  Who needs adult tales of misery and torment?

Soooo many to choose from! Teddy bears? Pacifier? Ba ba? I think for me it’s my giant ring stacker. It’s really big and makes me feel little in size. Being in a playpen with it helps too.?

4C16C88E-4AD5-422C-B2E3-BFB73FED0678.jpeg

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Sputnik. Wrong little space item.

My mind went there for a quarter second. Then again, it has been a bit since I pretended I was an astronaut. Though, I think my pilot suit may be a bit more of n reach at home. 

Although I don't have a favorite little space item, if I did, it would definitely be a Spider-Man rattle!? Other than that I would have to say, my Daddy! I love my daddy so much.?♥️??? A lot more than I love my diapies, that's for sure!????

4 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

My mind went there for a quarter second. Then again, it has been a bit since I pretended I was an astronaut. Though, I think my pilot suit may be a bit more of n reach at home. 

Well, enjoy

https://solie.org/alibrary/SpacePatrol.html

https://solie.org/alibrary/RockyJones.html

13 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Sputnik. Wrong little space item.

I had a cat with that name

On 3/12/2021 at 2:59 PM, Little Christine said:

As a traditional little girl; dollies, tiaras, tea set and being a BLONDE

And my new toddler/little bib

toddler%20bib.jpg

15 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Thanks for the links! 

I wouldn’t call it my “little” space, but I have been scrounging for things from when I was a kid to late teens to early 20’s. I’ve had mixed results thus far. I’ve been able to get some of the “Choose Your Own Adventures” books and such, but there seems to be a lot that seems to be lost to time. 

28 minutes ago, astrodiaper said:

Thanks for the links! 

I wouldn’t call it my “little” space, but I have been scrounging for things from when I was a kid to late teens to early 20’s. I’ve had mixed results thus far. I’ve been able to get some of the “Choose Your Own Adventures” books and such, but there seems to be a lot that seems to be lost to time. 

Many years ago while wandering through a local store I saw a stack of The Monster at the End of This Book. This is the earliest book I remember owning. I immediately grabbed one, and went home to read it.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Many years ago while wandering through a local store I saw a stack of The Monster at the End of This Book. This is the earliest book I remember owning. I immediately grabbed one, and went home to read it.

I did that with Dear Mr Henshaw. I spotted it at one of those little libraries. As soon as the snow let’s up, I’ll run it back with a couple of other books that turned to not be what I thought. 

2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I had that book too omg