LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Helpful hints

Judging by the title, I expected something very different from that article, haha. Well, I kinda did expect what I ended up reading, but I was hoping more along the lines of “how to poop right now whether you want to or not.” I totally would have tested some of the stuff on that list.

Ive been pooping my diaper too many years. I already know when and where Im gonna poop. I just like pooping with my partner and making a fun day out of it. The couple that poops together loves together. Sometimes we like to play with butt plugs and wait the extra hour to give it that extra rush of energy. Pooping is so much fun. I wish really that more people enjoyed it instead of worrying about clean up and rushing out of a messy diaper. Sometimes I wish I was an ice cream machine and could poop at will like soft serve and have my partner there with the catchers mitt. Well to each their own and enjoy !

On 3/11/2021 at 8:40 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I don't need Any help with that department.

A helping hand never hurt sexy !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Dont need any help pooping my diaper,  it happens all on its own now, and theres no stopping it from happening,  just as I diaper trained myself to do.

Happily wetting and messing diapers daily.