LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Year into covid

What you expect to see  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Time wearing

• Expect it to decrease
    • ummmmmmm maybe all the time, certain it won't decrease
    • We joked about all the tp shortage, while we secretly started to worry about the chance of supplies dwindling due to china shutting down. Panic purchased way more diapers than I would ever normally get. Gotta use them all now....

So been a year of this pandemic, looks like it is finally being managed and reduced infection rates are certain as vaccines continue to role out.

No surprise that due to being locked down, working from home, etc.. a lot of us have seen time spent wearing increase dramatically if not 24/7.

7 hours ago, eatenbywo1ves said:

So been a year of this pandemic, looks like it is finally being managed and reduced infection rates are certain as vaccines continue to role out.

No surprise that due to being locked down, working from home, etc.. a lot of us have seen time spent wearing increase dramatically if not 24/7.

@eatenbywo1ves

I am already 24/7, so although I take time to "air out" so I don't get rashes or weird stuff going on, I wear every day, and when I go into work, I add the Megmax Boosters to make sure that I can stay comfy most of the day, if not all of it :)

Brian

• Like 1

My wearing didn’t change too much. Not to say that all this hadn’t affected me, it’s not on the level as others. I recognize my situation is called mildly inconvenient. Sure, the two Walmarts as well as one of my favorite diner aren’t open 24/7, but that is about it. As far as wearing and using, haven’t done it more, but haven’t done it less either. 

About a year ago my brother was laid off due to Covid. He was not called back for six LONG weeks. I thought it would never end--him in the house all day every day for SIX WEEKS. Then he got called back for one week, laid off for another week and now he's been back to work since them. I nearly went out of my mind--no diapers and no cute little outfits and no privacy in my own house!

7 hours ago, BabyJune said:

About a year ago my brother was laid off due to Covid. He was not called back for six LONG weeks. I thought it would never end--him in the house all day every day for SIX WEEKS. Then he got called back for one week, laid off for another week and now he's been back to work since them. I nearly went out of my mind--no diapers and no cute little outfits and no privacy in my own house!

Yeah, I feel your pain. I haven't had the house to myself for a year, either.

• Like 1

I'm at home all the time (or most of the time).    Before covid, I could go diaperless and not suffer too much drawback.  Lately, I've crossed the point where I'm not comfortable without diapers.