LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you risk it?

16 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Heck to the NO on Risking it I sleep on the couch and would not go over well with my stepdad if I pissed the couch.  Plus I hardly wear a diaper to bed any longer.  The day will come when I get to wear all the time.  Though I would be heavily diapered when that comes about.

@Evelyn Dellcerro Your thoughts on this one?

If my diaper is already full I will not risk wetting my bed even though I have great protection underneath. I would still have to get up and change the linens. I have nice sheets satin and silk, I am not going to be doing laundry at 3 in the morning because I was too lazy to pee in a toilet. Now if I had to poop the story might differ altogether. If I had to poop I would change my diaper without hesitation poop my clean diaper and go right back to bed.

• Like 2
On 3/6/2021 at 1:11 PM, DailyDi said:

You wake up in the middle of the night needing to pee. Your diaper is soaked and you don't know if it can take another wetting. Do you risk leaking and let it go, or do you change or use the toilet?

I get up

• Like 1

I'd definitely have to get up and change it. If my diaper leaked, it could vex my spouse. I have had it happen before, and I usually just wait until we've gotten up, and she's downstairs, and then I strip the sheets and launder them, but when I suddenly embark on an unscheduled bed stripping, she knows what happened. But I wear bigger diapers at night and I don't generally pee that much, so it's rarely an issue. Side leaks are probably the biggest problem. 

• 3 weeks later...

I would change in my bedroom. If my Kylie pad was wet I would change that for another Kylie pad (I use ones with wings) I will wash in morning with bedding if that becomes wet. I don't hang Kylie sheet on washing line just put them in dryer (even in summer) My staff most of time fold them up for me and leave on kitchen table to take upstairs, My houses mates are used to this. x x

On 3/6/2021 at 12:11 PM, DailyDi said:

You wake up in the middle of the night needing to pee. Your diaper is soaked and you don't know if it can take another wetting. Do you risk leaking and let it go, or do you change or use the toilet?

Since I wear cloth diapers, and two inserts, they never leak. Second, I only have to pee once during the night, rarely twice. However, if I were in that situation, I think I'd just change into a dry diaper, and go back to sleep.

1 hour ago, le Hollandais said:

Since I wear cloth diapers, and two inserts, they never leak. Second, I only have to pee once during the night, rarely twice. However, if I were in that situation, I think I'd just change into a dry diaper, and go back to sleep.

At your age you must have the best prostate in the world!  I get up to pee anywhere from 3 to 6 times a night!  Yes, my prostate has been checked several times but my next doctor appointment I'm going to have it checked again just to be safe!

On 4/10/2021 at 4:42 PM, rusty pins said:

At your age you must have the best prostate in the world!  I get up to pee anywhere from 3 to 6 times a night!  Yes, my prostate has been checked several times but my next doctor appointment I'm going to have it checked again just to be safe!

Hmmmm....maybe I do. Getting up that many times would make me quite irritable, I should think. My strategy is to cut down on the liquids at supper. But then if we're having soup for supper, then I'll probably be awakened more often.

Most nights I wet my diaper without even waking, but on the rare occasion I do wake up needing to pee and my diaper is already soaked, I just relax and empty my bladder into my diaper knowing full well it going to leak, If I go to bed without a diaper on and I will wet my bed and if I happen to wake up in the middle of the night in a wet bed needing to go pee, I just let it flow out onto the bed and roll back over and go back to sleep and take care of the wet bed when I wake in the morning. 

• 3 months later...
On 3/6/2021 at 10:11 AM, DailyDi said:

Well, it was'nt at night, but I guess you could say it was a "night diaper". I put a Betterdry on last evening, and made some contributions to it not being "dry", before I went to bed. While in bed, it got wetter, but jt was a Betterdry, so I wasn't worried about leaking. 

I woke up and finally got outta bed, went and put some eggs on to simmer, had a good morning pee, (same diaper) then went out for a quick errand and some coffee. While getting coffee, I made the fatal decision.....while standing in a soggy diaper, I let go ....again....wrong thing to do!!!

While standing, everything was fine and dandy....no leaks!! ? Then I needed to get back in the car? after I had mixed up the coffee brew I make, then pay for it. I was standing for....about 5-6 minutes, so I figured that was plenty if time for things to soak in, plus the walk back to the car.....ummmm..NO!

I sat down, buckled up....and mosied down the road back home, only to find upon arrival, and exiting the car.....I had hit leak city!!!, The second I stood up, that cool air hit the back of my left leg....yup....soggy!!!? "Shit!!" I was hoping that was it, just the one side. ....but noooooo!!! Had leaks on BOTH sides of my butt, ?, and it gets better.... When I got inside, and into the bathroom, one glance in the mirror told the full horror!!!! The front of my shirt was soaked going about 4 inches up, and the front of my shorts was soaked from the waist the about 3 inches down!!!!??? Talk about wet pants, sheesh!! This is the first time a Betterdry had failed me..... Or rather I failed to change out of a known soggy diaper. BUT, you live and learn I guess. I needed to push the limits on these because it seemed.....they didn't have any, but now I know ?

Anywzys, stripped off the sodden shirt, shorts and diaper (it weighed a ton!) changed into a seni super and booster, and dry shorts and shirt.... Tossing the wet stuff in the dryer *shrug*

Soooo, if tempted to challenge fate..... Don't!!! Take the plunge, and change!!!! Its better than the impending clean up.... Believe me. !!?

If i cant hold it and go back to sleep and dont think my diaper can hold it. then i would probaly go and change. Dont like getting out of bed in the middle of the night but i would rather do that then have to change my whole bed in the middle of the night?

• Like 1