LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you still get touched sexually with incontinence

• ks84 changed the title to Do you still get touched sexually with incontinence

My last G/F didn't care about the IC , that's what showers are for , well that and some long hot foreplay ,LOL 

She used to rip my diapers off and say "you will not be needing these for a few hours " , and i peed on her many times while cuddling asleep dater we were done .pull the towels off the bed hour shower and do it again. Yep I would say that qualifies as a yes.

Back then I could still stand and walk ,I wore snap on Pop's, she would come over start kissing me insert one hand at either side spread her fingers and pop all three snaps at same time they would fall away ,she new I didn't feel much thru a cloth diaper with two liners so she would shove her hands into my diaper ,I new it was game time , as she would play with me until the diaper was painfully restricting my erection with her hands inside , and she would say " let's set you free" as she pulled her hands out and yanked the velcro letting the diaper hit the floor ,by the time the water started flowing , i was the best lollipop in the world . I think you know what i mean . i     

• Like 1
7 hours ago, steve in diaps said:

Lol, I wish. The girlfriend when I had my lower back injury told me it was too hard on her after 3 weeks. It only took 7 years to walk this well. That would have been torture for her. Lol

she left after 3 weeks when you was injured?

I had the lower back injury in 2007 and the upper back in 1993. It's been a long road of therapy and pain. Today I self manage pain mostly without meds. I still use my different types of back braces when it gets bad. That's when diapers help and at night. Can't get out of some of the braces in time to use the bathroom. When my back is that bad I have very little control. Otherwise in wear pull-ups most of the time.

Since my wife occassionally changes me during tlc ( tender loving care) moments, it doedn't bother her.  Generally, open discussions are neccessary in any relationship that will last.

Of cause we touch us - why not? We had a hard year when my problems had started but after she had realized that this was not my fault and I‘m not playing this was never a problem again.

I dont see why a loving partner wouldnt touch you because you are incon. That would be a total lack of empathy and human emotion. One of my best friends, and I am talking a friendship that has lasted over 35 years. We went to college together, and we both wore diapers, and were lovers. I have never hidden the fact that I am bisexual. Back in 2010 she was in a very serious car accident which left her in a wheelchair. @~Brian~. My husband knew her from meeting her back in 1987. She was the bubbly happy go lucky proud unmarried woman that had a zest for life. When I told my husband back in 2010 this was the first time in my life I had seen him blubber like a baby. He cried and held me and we shot up to the hospital to visit her. 

My friend has been in a wheelchair and paraplegic now for 10 years. She lives alone in the boonies of upstate New York. She has an aide that comes to visit her everyday. I drive up at least 4 times a year to spend weekends with her. I wont lie, and I still make mad passionate love to her. Me and Elle have been visiting her for the past 4 years and making our weekends together with her a paradise. We both make love to her as if it was the last day of her life. When we had that big noreaster storm back in February we were up there and had 21 inches of snow. We spent 3 glorious days with our friend, and we shovelled and cleared out her driveway and ramp. I will see her again in May. The thing that tore my heart is driving away and watching the tears roll down her face and then turning to Elle and seeing the tears streaming down her face. I pulled over about 2 miles down the road and we both hugged and had a good cry together.

Elle and I are sitting here talking and we just finished skyping with our friend. She still has the bubbly attitude and gorgeous smile. We cant wait for May to come and spend a nice weekend together just taking care of her and bathing her, I love to watch how gentle Elle can really be picking her up and carrying her to the bed and changing her diaper. Many people will never get to love this deep in a lifetime. Thats why I have always preached love.and understanding. We never know what our future holds and we will never know when its our time to go. Incon or not you treat your partner like its the last day on earth and you make them feel special. Pee and poop can be cleaned. Human feeling will always be my weakness. Brian now you know why I love and respect you so much, You are in a chair, and that doesnt scare me. many will run away as @steve in diaps mentioned, and the love that @Cruiser 03 mentions just warms my heart. Love is real people, Just open your hearts and let it in. 

Love to you all Evelyn & Elle

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Yes. The only impact is that I don't suggest oral unless its right after a shower.  After nearly 20 years, she's woken up in many wet beds and has been peed on (unintentionally) enough that it no longer phases her. 

Oh, it does impact post coital cuddling as I must get back into a diaper or brief quickly. Its inevitable that once the erection is gone, leakage will begin and may quickly become heavy.

And before you ask, yes, leaking during oral sex has occurred. To be very crude, my wife says it has more odor than taste and isn't as bad as getting used to a guy cuming in her mouth. BTW, this was the reason I had my pubic hair completely removed - to reduce urine odor. After a while, no amount of soap can fully eliminate the urine odor from pubic hair. 

19 hours ago, ThomasInWVa said:

Yes. The only impact is that I don't suggest oral unless its right after a shower.  After nearly 20 years, she's woken up in many wet beds and has been peed on (unintentionally) enough that it no longer phases her. 

Oh, it does impact post coital cuddling as I must get back into a diaper or brief quickly. Its inevitable that once the erection is gone, leakage will begin and may quickly become heavy.

And before you ask, yes, leaking during oral sex has occurred. To be very crude, my wife says it has more odor than taste and isn't as bad as getting used to a guy cuming in her mouth. BTW, this was the reason I had my pubic hair completely removed - to reduce urine odor. After a while, no amount of soap can fully eliminate the urine odor from pubic hair. 

The taste of pee nor the taste of cum has never been any sort of problem for me sweetie. Your wife is among the few champions. I call her a champion because she goes above and beyond. It makes me happy to see loyal and loving people that take their vows seriously. @ThomasInWVa You tell that super woman of yours to hold her head up high and be proud. She is very special to you and a hero in my eyes. Love is real, and I will always preach love rather than to sink and wallow in hate. This is an eye opener to many husbands and wives out there that read forums and feel love in their hearts. I know it made me and my wife shed a few tears. God Blessed you and your wife. Thank you for you kind and honest words.

On 3/8/2021 at 11:42 PM, scorepio said:

Thank you Evelyn for your constant caring and uncontested love for humanity. With deep love and sincere respect, your neighbor on L.I.

@scorepio I can only be me by being truthful and honest, otherwise I would be a fake, like so many that I would never want to be like. I come here with my partner and we shed light on many touchy subjects that are true and happening now. I dont come here to sugar coat it. I wont get into it, but you know what I mean. Married couples or just couples in general bicker and argue over something as simple as a diaper. I dont wish being disabled on anyone. I think and feel for myself. What if one day I went to work and was in an accident and had to rely on someone else for the rest of my life. It is a very scary thought, but also very real. I know and I trust with my heart that my partner will be there for me, as sure as I will be by her side. I took my vows and I take them very serious.   Love you too scorepio and hope to chat soon sweetie

Thank you @Evelyn Dellcerro I showed this to my wife and her response was typical. "I'm not a champion, I just like you in my mouth." And she told me not to write that!  Seriously though, she was touched by your reply. I know I was. 

She really is something. She has never complained about it in the 18 years I've been incontinent. Early on after the accident I was having more than a bit of a hard time, she was a rock. She was happy it wasn't worse. I could still work and had no major long lasting effects except the incontinence and sexual issues. 

I don't usually discuss the sexual issue of my back trauma except in broad strokes. The truth is if it wasn't for my wife, I would have been a mess and/or would have compromised my personal ethics.

About about 6 months after the accident and for many years afterwards, in addition to urinary incontinence, my sexual function was in overdrive out of control. Constant production and heavy leakage of seminal fluid, spontaneous orgasms and loss of erections. At times, it was maddening to awaken at night hyper aroused, unable to have sex or to be satiated. What my wife did to help out is pretty unbelievable. But no complaints, no tiring of me  or getting disgusted. She stepped up and took it all in stride without complaint. (Well, no real complaints.) 

She is my rock. 

Yes, she has put up with a lot and she never once piled on to my problems. She's just as randy and active now as she was 20 years ago.

Over the year, the incontinence has become constant. There was a time were were hopeful it would improve but those times have passed. Sexually things have calmed down a bit as well and/or I can tolerate the mayhem better. 

Now I'm rambling. Thanks for your kind words. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, ThomasInWVa said:

Thank you @Evelyn Dellcerro I showed this to my wife and her response was typical. "I'm not a champion, I just like you in my mouth." And she told me not to write that!  Seriously though, she was touched by your reply. I know I was. 

She really is something. She has never complained about it in the 18 years I've been incontinent. Early on after the accident I was having more than a bit of a hard time, she was a rock. She was happy it wasn't worse. I could still work and had no major long lasting effects except the incontinence and sexual issues. 

I don't usually discuss the sexual issue of my back trauma except in broad strokes. The truth is if it wasn't for my wife, I would have been a mess and/or would have compromised my personal ethics.

About about 6 months after the accident and for many years afterwards, in addition to urinary incontinence, my sexual function was in overdrive out of control. Constant production and heavy leakage of seminal fluid, spontaneous orgasms and loss of erections. At times, it was maddening to awaken at night hyper aroused, unable to have sex or to be satiated. What my wife did to help out is pretty unbelievable. But no complaints, no tiring of me  or getting disgusted. She stepped up and took it all in stride without complaint. (Well, no real complaints.) 

She is my rock. 

Yes, she has put up with a lot and she never once piled on to my problems. She's just as randy and active now as she was 20 years ago.

Over the year, the incontinence has become constant. There was a time were were hopeful it would improve but those times have passed. Sexually things have calmed down a bit as well and/or I can tolerate the mayhem better. 

Now I'm rambling. Thanks for your kind words. 

Sweetie we are all here for the sake of each other. If my words made you smile then I know I got through to you. This is a place of support and if everyone helped each other like it should be done, it would be a happier place. I am just glad to help.

7 hours ago, feralfreak said:

*sneaks in and hides cameras, everywhere*

I don't think you or anyone would like to see that. A fat guy in a diaper with no visible penis and a fat hawaiian woman both in their 50s, in a 69 posisition (her on top) grunting and grinding for 30 minutes before falling asleep like that.  Oh, and she just said to mention waking up with sticky cum hair wet with pee. 

17 hours ago, ThomasInWVa said:

I don't think you or anyone would like to see that. A fat guy in a diaper with no visible penis and a fat hawaiian woman both in their 50s, in a 69 posisition (her on top) grunting and grinding for 30 minutes before falling asleep like that.  Oh, and she just said to mention waking up with sticky cum hair wet with pee. 

*sends a self destruct command to my cameras, ALL OF THEM*

On 3/3/2021 at 3:29 PM, ks84 said:

Does your wife or girlfriend still touch you sexually with knowing you have incontinence issues

For some people its really hard. I have seen people stay with partners who had injuries that put them in a wheelchair. I have also seen people leave.

People are odd.