LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most absorbent pull-up?

Hi there,

I have been experimenting with different products and I still am having to change my sheets when I wake up. I have cerebral palsy and am functionally incontinent, meaning that I get the signal but sometimes when I’m exercising, doing an activity, or do not have good access to accessible facilities, I have to go in my pants. 

I currently have been wearing LivDry regular underwear but I’m still having large wetting accidents when I’m sleeping. I’m going to buy the next level up which holds 90 oz. I really don’t want to wear a taped diaper because it would be a process to get on and off when I can make it. Is there any pull-ups for adults that hold more than 90 oz.?

Thanks!

Rory (real name)

• 3 weeks later...

I love Abena abriflex pull-ups too. I can use them like a diaper during the day (I don't pee that heavily in the daytime) and still have the convenience of pulling them downf if I need to. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 12:57 PM, Anonymous12 said:

Hi there,

I have been experimenting with different products and I still am having to change my sheets when I wake up. I have cerebral palsy and am functionally incontinent, meaning that I get the signal but sometimes when I’m exercising, doing an activity, or do not have good access to accessible facilities, I have to go in my pants. 

I currently have been wearing LivDry regular underwear but I’m still having large wetting accidents when I’m sleeping. I’m going to buy the next level up which holds 90 oz. I really don’t want to wear a taped diaper because it would be a process to get on and off when I can make it. Is there any pull-ups for adults that hold more than 90 oz.?

Thanks!

Rory (real name)

If you are only really worried about it when you sleep you should consider a taped brief style diaper at night. A pullup just wont every be what a taped diaper is. I mean you can use a pull up the rest of the time if need be. But of waking up dry is important there are lots of quality diapers that can out preform pull ups. I mean I still use pullups during the day some myself but at night no way one will ever hold what I need. Mega max has me spoiled with never ending dry sheets in the morning and I count trade that for anything.

14 hours ago, Diaperman95 said:

If you are only really worried about it when you sleep you should consider a taped brief style diaper at night. A pullup just wont every be what a taped diaper is. I mean you can use a pull up the rest of the time if need be. But of waking up dry is important there are lots of quality diapers that can out preform pull ups. I mean I still use pullups during the day some myself but at night no way one will ever hold what I need. Mega max has me spoiled with never ending dry sheets in the morning and I count trade that for anything.

Thank you, I’ve been trying to wear taped diapers at night but my aide comes four hours before I go to bed and I usually have to urinate 2-3 times before I actually go to sleep so by the time I pull my diaper up and down, they begin to fall apart

6 hours ago, Anonymous12 said:

Mega max has me spoiled with never ending dry sheets in the morning and I count trade that for anything.

I agree with this completely. I can wear a Megamax overnight and well into the next day, typically - from like 10 PM until noon the next day. They're a great product. I have switched completely over to taped diapers - way fewer leaks, and I use fewer of them as well - typically 2 - 3 a day versus like 4 - 5 pull-ups. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 8:21 AM, Anonymous12 said:

Thank you, I’ve been trying to wear taped diapers at night but my aide comes four hours before I go to bed and I usually have to urinate 2-3 times before I actually go to sleep so by the time I pull my diaper up and down, they begin to fall apart

I would say try a mega max taped diaper from Northshore and just put it on about 4 yours before bed and dont bother pulling down to use a urinal or toilet. Just pee the diaper. They well last 12 hours easy. So say 8 pm you should be good tell 8 the next morning unless you just stay up al night chugging beer.  Believe it or not but I never pee in the toilet unless it's a very rare occasion. most of the time I use between 2 to 3 a day.  They wick tje fluid away very well and keep the skin very dry even after hours of use. They give free samples like you dont even need to pay shipping. Totally free it should be worth a couple samples. they also have some supreme pullups they would be happy to let you sample them as well I am sure. They are very caring people and always giving mr samples almost every month on top of what I bought. Who knows ir might be q entire new way to deal with things. If not oh well nothing lost. I wish you the best