LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to achieve the biggest, messiest mess possible.

Hello everyone :) 

So I want to hear all of your methods on how to achieve the biggest, messiest mess in your diaper possible.
How do you go about it?
Do you hold for days? Use dietary supplements or particular food types, laxatives? etc etc.

I love the act of messing, and the messier it is the better. (so the softer the better too!)
I want to go for complete and total diaper blowout level.

And on a side note, how would be best to go about containing it to prevent leaks as much as possible if, say, I were out for a walk when it happened?
I don't have plastic pants, would doubling up with a larger diaper over the top do the trick?

Much love my messy friends!

• Like 1

hmm well... 

Eat a lot to begin with! If you wan't to push everything out at once then make sure you eat a lot of fibers with it! i found out that if you eat a lot and a little bit more greasy you go smaller but softer. laxatives kan be a beginning tough... me myself cant hold it for days, because i have to go up to 3 times a day... As for leaks i recommend a larger cloth diaper! since they go a lot higher at the back they contain more mess! Even if you double up with disposables it will creep up at the back! (at least that's what i have). 

2 hours ago, svenson said:

hmm well... 

Eat a lot to begin with! If you wan't to push everything out at once then make sure you eat a lot of fibers with it! i found out that if you eat a lot and a little bit more greasy you go smaller but softer. laxatives kan be a beginning tough... me myself cant hold it for days, because i have to go up to 3 times a day... As for leaks i recommend a larger cloth diaper! since they go a lot higher at the back they contain more mess! Even if you double up with disposables it will creep up at the back! (at least that's what i have). 

It isnt so much creeping up the back that is the issue.
I have plenty of space up to the waistline (seriously how big and smushed would a mess have to be to get out the top of there?!)

My worry is more the legs. If it is softer, possibly a little watery.. then when walking if its pretty full it may leak out of the leg guards. Would the doubling up with a bigger one over the top help that do you think?
I also don't have any cloth diapers.

When I started my medication regimen ,I overflowed the top back and front of diaper ,it does happen ,thankfully I do wear rubber bloomers ,so they contained it . For a huge unstoppable mess,i reccomend either Sorbitol or Lactulose ,when i began treatment with Mirilax and Lactulose i overflowed my diaper ,the combination will have you crapping the contents of your bowels into your diaper very rapidly with the consistency of soft serve , once you take the medications ,they deterimine how and when you go , you dont have a choice othervthan filling your diaper when and where it decides .

My aide has a toddler and says we crap the same just my diapers are bigger and smell less because I use internal deodorants . Its never cute to have stinky adults in full diapers around. 

@DipGuy365 I like this post only because it is right up my alley. First of all stay away from suppositories and any kind of ex-lax and/or chemicals. Rice, oatmeal, cereal, vegatables, fruits, prunes, yogurt, beans, bread, lots of salads. chia/flax seed, coffee, milk, nuts, peppermint, avocados, green tea, coconut water, popcorn, figs. If you are not on a diet, go on one. exercise regular, and when I mean regular (get up off your ass). The more you move around the better for your system. Do not be an idle lump. If you are going to sit on your ass and play video games you will just get fat. If you have a bike ride once a day five miles, jog two miles. keep the body working. Lubricate the intestines by drinking lots of water. Top of the list is to get good diapers. Don't waste the diaper on pee if you want poop I am telling you what to do. You say you want to contain it. Wear plastic jogging pants and tuck them in your socks, or get the knee length workout trainers. You want the truth. I have taken poops that would choke any toilet. You are a young man and I am sure you can follow simple instructions. I repeat do not use chemicals or anything that will affect you when you get older. And I beg of you do not shove bananas or marshmallows up your ass.  Graham crackers are a great source of fiber. Save them for the smores and eat them because they will fiber up that poop. I don't know if you understand what workout pants are I sent you a pic from amazon. Good luck sweetie and keep me informed. Drop me a message if you wanna chat.

Workout pants.jpeg

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

@DipGuy365 I like this post only because it is right up my alley. First of all stay away from suppositories and any kind of ex-lax and/or chemicals. Rice, oatmeal, cereal, vegatables, fruits, prunes, yogurt, beans, bread, lots of salads. chia/flax seed, coffee, milk, nuts, peppermint, avocados, green tea, coconut water, popcorn, figs. If you are not on a diet, go on one. exercise regular, and when I mean regular (get up off your ass). The more you move around the better for your system. Do not be an idle lump. If you are going to sit on your ass and play video games you will just get fat. If you have a bike ride once a day five miles, jog two miles. keep the body working. Lubricate the intestines by drinking lots of water. Top of the list is to get good diapers. Don't waste the diaper on pee if you want poop I am telling you what to do. You say you want to contain it. Wear plastic jogging pants and tuck them in your socks, or get the knee length workout trainers. You want the truth. I have taken poops that would choke any toilet. You are a young man and I am sure you can follow simple instructions. I repeat do not use chemicals or anything that will affect you when you get older. And I beg of you do not shove bananas or marshmallows up your ass.  Graham crackers are a great source of fiber. Save them for the smores and eat them because they will fiber up that poop. I don't know if you understand what workout pants are I sent you a pic from amazon. Good luck sweetie and keep me informed. Drop me a message if you wanna chat.

Workout pants.jpeg

My stupid question is are you saying to use these to hold in a messy poop? etc. I like the idea . they look cool, do they feel like a soft plastic inside?

3 hours ago, foreverdl said:

My stupid question is are you saying to use these to hold in a messy poop? etc. I like the idea . they look cool, do they feel like a soft plastic inside?

@foreverdl This will give you a big soft poop, only if you can hold it in for a day..  But dont eat all this at once, these are things you should be eating. Your poop will not crumble apart like small pebbles believe me

@Evelyn Dellcerro Thankyou for the detailed response :) 
I thought it might be up your street from what ive seen so far haha

Im not necessarily aiming for this all of the time, just like special occasions as it were.. So a significant change in diet etc is quite a lot for the odd all out messing.
That said, I already eat pretty well generally and have regular movements.
I am usually very active, though recently with lockdown it hasnt been so much. 
Working from home during the winter is a right bummer, and our rowing club is closed so I havent been doing that :( 

Still active and fairly fit, but not nearly as active as I was.

Is there any particular reason you advise steering clear of laxatives and suppositories? Even for rare occasions? 

I would enjoy chatting some time :) You sound like you have endless kinky messy stories and so much experience and wisdom to part haha

I simply manage to hold my poopy for some days (3 is the max i can achieve) . I did reuse an already messy diaper to poop again on it, but i don't do that anymore . Just holding is fine . I never had the back leak issue, it rather goes all in front if you squish it the right way :p . But definitely, holding is the best way to make giant, big, smelly poopies <3

As a twist to Forest Gump: "Pooping my diaper is like eating a box of chocolates; you never know what you're going to get." Eating fruits, vegetables, drinking water, and Metamucil is a good formula for a diaper blow out, with the added benefit of being healthy.

So you want the biggest and messiest  load of poo. Easy really. Tons of good healthy food and some regular activity (like walking). You should stay away from foods that gives you the "shits". Nobody wants that. At least I don't.  Physical activities needed to keep our system working. For me, I walk every day. At least an hour. I also play golf almost every day when the weather isn't freezing. I hit my health club 5 times a week. Now for food, I eat regularly. I also use a fiber supplement everyday. I use Equate (Walmart) sugar-free daily fiber, 100% natural pysllium husk. It maintains blood sugar levels, promotes digestive health and it's gluten-free. I use it every day and I have at least 2 large loads every day.) When it comes for food, I also use healthy eating. Regular vegetables like carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peas and corn. One of my favorites foods is the mix rice (brown, red & wild rice) and quinoa. Very full of fiber. Also with cereals like oatmeal and Total (whole grain wheat). Don't forget fruits. I end up having some really enormous loads. With all my physical activity and food intake, I have huge semi-soft to semi-firm poo. At least twice a day. Now if I want to use some "fiber loading" (I'll use that Equate pysllium husk for a large mix about proximate 5 times during the day). By the evening, I'm kind of stuffed and bloated. The next day I'm having a gigantic poo. Monstrous. And not even that, I end up having several  massive loads during the day. It could spread out of my diapers but I try to stop any leaking. I use a larger disposable quality diaper and use of strips of tape around the legs. Helps keep from any leaks. I also use a larger pull-on cloth diaper (or 2) and always my plastic pants. Everyday I also use Nullo (internal deodorant caplets) so I can go anywhere without stinking my loaded diapers. I also suggest using some Desitin (zincoxide ointment) to keep my skin safe from rash. Not only the huge loads I get, I wear my diapers without changing them. End up having very messy diapers at the end of 24 hours. Messy? You got it.

• Like 3

@diaperjack101
Sounds fantastic! :)
When you say semi-soft to semi-firm.. What are you classing as semi soft?
Because ive found (as im sure everyone has) that the firmer it is the less messy it is. So when it come to the occasional blowout scenario im aiming for, i want honestly to be as soft as it can be! 
Im definitely going to have to try some fibre supplements as everyone recommends them.
My diet is fairly average, but I could definitely stand to eat a lot more fruit. Thats something I often make a point of and then quickly just seem to fall off the tracks and eat less again.

I had a pretty big load Thursday last week after holding for like 2 days before, out for a walk to my works office to pick some stuff up and it forced its way out while I was in the office. But big as it was, it was fairly firm-ish and wasn't the easiest thing to fill the diaper with. And even then once it had softened up with the walk home, it wasnt close to a blowout situation.

I may try the Nullo stuff too, because I always fancy staying in my messy diaper longer, until I get inside and the smell becomes apparent. Then I quickly change and clean up.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want soft, don't try holding it in.  Water will be absorbed by your system and the poo will become harder. 

When I  want a big load in my diaper, I'll eat a big dinner the night before.  Stuff yourself with pasta. Then in the morning I'll eat a big breakfast and whole bunch of prunes. They are loaded with fiber. In about 3 hours, you won't be able to hold it in.

As far as leaks,  you're going to need plastic pants.  Even the best disposables will have some leaks when you sit down with a huge squishy load in your diaper. 

Another option is actually making yourself some baby food.   Make up a whole bunch of sweet potatoes,  mash them up and eat them till you can't eat anymore.  I guarantee that you'll have a blowout to remember. 

• Like 1

While I would never encourage holding it intentionally (it just becomes more difficult to pass and as Spanky said, the poop becomes harder itself), if you ever notice you have a day or two that you happen to not of gone #2, utilise it to your advantage. If I notice I haven't gone in a hot minute, obviously I'll start to eat some fiber and hydrate to get things moving, but I'll be sure to put on a diaper first because it's bound to be a huge fun mess. 

I was in that situation today and even though I don't quite have as much privacy as I prefer for messing, I just had to take advantage. It was pretty glorious.

• Like 1