LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Famous AB/DL?

So our new Health Secretary is openly trans. This isn't about that. (I don't care.) This images was circulated as being her. My immediate thought was that I was seeing an AB/DL. 

Anyone agree that our health sec may also be an AB/DL?

FB_IMG_1611861350926~2.jpg

My aunt told me of a music group Parliament Funkadelic that had a guitar player Garry Marshall Shider that played for the group and also appeared on stage in big fluffy cloth diapers. I was skeptical, and had to see for myself. Heres a man that got up on stage for over 30 years and played guitar in a diaper. Very impressive ! May he RIP !!

Wiki.jpeg

Garry Shider 01.jpg

Garry Shider 02.jpg

Garry Shider 03.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

...I knew about Gary Shider years ago and kinda forgot about that. There also was a comedian that was named Bruce "Babyman" Baum from decades ago. Don't know if he's been around or passed on either.

7 hours ago, Whatsthatsmell said:

Miley Cyrus is almost absolutely abdl.  Or at least very aware of it. 

So the story I heard ties the AB/DL stunt as part of careful plan to destroy any and all "Hannah Montana" brand associations from the show as part striking out her music career as only Miley Cyrus.

The only famous person that ever made me wonder was Jonathan Winters. 

He did a commercial back in the '80s, I think, where he was sitting in a chair with several babies crawling about in onesies. He described how soft they were, how they fit, how comfortable, and on and on. Then ended the commercial by saying "how do I know this, I'm wearing one." And pulled open his dress shirt to show the onesie.

I was so jealous, and wondered where I could some in my size. 

Aubery Plaza has talked about it in a few interviews, hard to tell. She seems pretty adamant about it IMO and has stated she grew up "very Catholic in a very Catholic household".

Throw in the scene from parks and rec w/ andy and april.

All kind of flimsy evidence but we all want to believe this.

ヽ(。_°)ノ

A lot of woman wear onesies and bodysuits, without being ABDL at all 

Snap crotch onesies can be useful for all, cause who isn't tired of their t-shirt getting untucked and/or getting a plumbers crack.. 

I can fit into medium and large t-shirts, but have always bought 2xl t-shirts cause they are longer
I buy large onesies

Melanie Martinez has a whole 1950’s nursery in her house. Body guard and nanny for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt did separate tell all stories for tabloids about how Brad and Angelina both liked dressing up as babies together. Hugh Jackman told a rolling stone reporter that he wore and messed nappies when asked about being married to a much older woman, but then laughed like it was a joke. Sarah Silverman was a bed wetter late into her teens and jokes about wearing diapers all the time. The lead singer for Star Crawler is clearly wearing a Goodnite in the music video “Bet my Brains”, Mylie of course has already been mentioned. All rumors and speculation but odds are there are more than a few celebrities who identify as ABDL in some way. 

• Like 1

I heard somewhere the Sarah Silverman was possibly a DL....I think that theory gained momentum because she mentions the phrase "Diaper Boy" in "Wreck it Ralph" a few times as Vanelope von Shweetz...Some one mentioned Aubrey Plaza talking about diapers or something...Im like O M F G....If there ever was a celebrity Id fantasize being a DL she would so be the one. Shes so hot and sexy and possibly DL Id just melt!