LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

"Auntie" Dani is getting on my nerves a bit. That brings us back to the subject of a short fuse for the nerves.
Why do I have the feeling that Amanda is not there by chance. Especially Bella "leashed" and Meg in a stroller. That's not typical of the two of them. Maybe Amanda has a jammer with her and when they are in the bathroom changing their babies Amanda could tell Addi what she knows and connect to Addi and Danni's nanites and change the code so that it still sends a signal that Aubrey doesn't know but they are both safe and then Addi can give Cameron and his colleagues all the secret information to blow Aubrey's cover. Seriously you are playing along again and Sofia.

P.S. perfect timing I updated one last time before I was going to sleep. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Maybe Amanda has a jammer with her and when they are in the bathroom changing their babies Amanda could tell Addi what she knows and connect to Addi and Danni's nanites and change the code so that it still sends a signal that Aubrey doesn't know but they are both safe and then Addi can give Cameron and his colleagues all the secret information to blow Aubrey's cover.

Wow that's amazing. I'da never thought of that. Really hope something along these lines happens.

Another great chapter Sophia! Can't wait for Sunday.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Hopefully they’ll run into Kristin with her boyfriend at the mall to make their day better LOL.

Hmm... Wish I'd thought about that one honestly! ???

31 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

"Auntie" Dani is getting on my nerves a bit.

Glad I caught you! She is a bit over the top, isn't she?

13 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Nice chapter, I wonder if that was planed out in advance??

?‍♀️

13 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Wow that's amazing. I'da never thought of that. Really hope something along these lines happens.

Another great chapter Sophia! Can't wait for Sunday.

Thanks for commenting! ?

14 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

The ending :o

Got to start expecting the unexpected for the ending now. 

??‍♀️

10 minutes ago, diaperboymi said:

Poor Camer....Cammie.... can never catch a break.   Love this new update.   Thank you!!!!!!!

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! ?

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

"Auntie" Dani is getting on my nerves a bit. That brings us back to the subject of a short fuse for the nerves.
Why do I have the feeling that Amanda is not there by chance. Especially Bella "leashed" and Meg in a stroller. That's not typical of the two of them. Maybe Amanda has a jammer with her and when they are in the bathroom changing their babies Amanda could tell Addi what she knows and connect to Addi and Danni's nanites and change the code so that it still sends a signal that Aubrey doesn't know but they are both safe and then Addi can give Cameron and his colleagues all the secret information to blow Aubrey's cover. Seriously you are playing along again and Sofia.

Well Amanda and Meghan are smart enough to keep up appearances when in public and grant Bella and Meg more freedom behind closed doors. 

But yeah I'm thinking this was an intentional meeting as well. Danica (who also has the nanite bomb) being present is just too convenient. 

Edit: forgot to say great chapter!

Edited by TerranV
Forgot to compliment chapter

Some don't like the way Dani is acting but I'm sure Addison told her about the cameras and their mom having the house watched.  I remember that Cameron told his friends about the threat and to contact Amanda so this is mostly a set up to talk to them alone. 

17 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Some don't like the way Dani is acting but I'm sure Addison told her about the cameras and their mom having the house watched.  I remember that Cameron told his friends about the threat and to contact Amanda so this is mostly a set up to talk to them alone. 

Wouldn't be surprised if Danica is being watched as well.

23 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Doesn't matter since she's with Addy who's being watched anyway?

I was refering more to her everyday life. I can imagine Aubry keeping close tabs on both her daughters after she injected them with  nanites.

9 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I was refering more to her everyday life. I can imagine Aubry keeping close tabs on both her daughters after she injected them with  nanites.

Ahh yeah, probably. Aubry is a bitch isn't she.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Danica is being watched as well.

I really don't think that their mother is keeping as close tabs on Dani and Addison and she would be easier to get a message to where they could  meet.

17 minutes ago, Lucifer666 said:

Speaking of Amanda, it's been a few days for him, isn't he allowed to meet with his lawyers 4 times a week, an hour a piece?

It's actually only the second day past the first court appearance. The last day plus after the hearing was about ten chapters long. I won't be dwelling as much on single days moving on, but that was a pretty momentous one.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Unfortunately, on the way there we ran into some people I didn’t want to see me like this. Addison’s voice said, “Oh, hi Doctor Westerfield!”

I looked up to see Amanda walking with Bella beside her wearing one of those monkey harness leashes, and Megan pushing Meg in a stroller.

Meg and Bella both had looks of shock when they realized who was sitting inside the stroller with a poopy diaper clearly visible underneath a frilly dress!

I understand not wanting to see Amanda while in a messy diaper but I am shocked that Cameron wasn't estatic to see them and maybe find a way out of the situation.

Glad to see Amanda! She will definitely not like where this is going and will help out if possible! Plus nice the great characters again. Auntie Dani is interesting and I feel like playing it up because she has to. Looking forward to more!

1 hour ago, DAQ said:

I understand not wanting to see Amanda while in a messy diaper but I am shocked that Cameron wasn't estatic to see them and maybe find a way out of the situation.

Yeah, I think it's more the beyond being embarrassed... This is pure mortification at its finest! ?

1 hour ago, SGTbaby said:

Glad to see Amanda! She will definitely not like where this is going and will help out if possible! Plus nice the great characters again. Auntie Dani is interesting and I feel like playing it up because she has to. Looking forward to more!

Thanks again for commenting! ?

So is Addy sister, is she full baby crazy or is it act for her mom? There are parts where I thought it was like she just acted and other parts where she is going overboard. I see Addy watching out for Cam more in this chapter.

15 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

hmm.  At this point Stacy shrinks again due to nanomachime malfunction.  

In the original version of Exchanged that is what happened to her about this time. It's realistically within a few weeks of that I think when I charted it for curiosity. Remember I did do an updated revised ending of it though, and there's a different outcome. If you haven't read the alternate ending go check it out in the completed stories. (It's Alterations)

14 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

So is Addy sister, is she full baby crazy or is it act for her mom? There are parts where I thought it was like she just acted and other parts where she is going overboard. I see Addy watching out for Cam more in this chapter.

??‍♀️

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

In the original version of Exchanged that is what happened to her about this time. It's realistically within a few weeks of that I think when I charted it for curiosity. Remember I did do an updated revised ending of it though, and there's a different outcome. If you haven't read the alternate ending go check it out in the completed stories. (It's Alterations)

??‍♀️

Where dose the alternate ending start?

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete