LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

One thing for sure she shouldn’t mess with a rich person’s baby. Addy is going to be pissed. She should go to the office and demand she be fired and of course in my fantasy she’d instead get a bare bottom paddling and then put in a diaper and Addy breastfeeds her or she’s forced to drink a bottle off breast milk that was laced with whatever she had laced Cammies bottle with. 

13 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

If that was put into the file that Kristen read than I don't think she would be stupid enough dto do anything that would last on Cameron and risk jail time.  Amazons may be mean but the are not stupid.

I think we've seen a few stupid Amazons.

But yeah, I think whatever Kristin does to Cam will just make his time with her really unpleasant.

15 minutes ago, Guilend said:

One thing for sure she shouldn’t mess with a rich person’s baby. Addy is going to be pissed. 

Thanks for the comment! ?

15 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I think we've seen a few stupid Amazons.

But yeah, I think whatever Kristin does to Cam will just make his time with her really unpleasant.

?

11 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

It serves all sorts of purposes! ?

She’s just evil. An evil little that needs lots of cuddles to turn her into a little teddy bear

So everyone keep hitting that like button she needs lots of cuddles

14 minutes ago, Guilend said:

She’s just evil. An evil little that needs lots of cuddles to turn her into a little teddy bear

So everyone keep hitting that like button she needs lots of cuddles

<nods> ?

Awesome chapter. I agree Cameron has the patience I never would in this situation. I do look forward to seeing if that bottle has any side effects especially given the judges order. Addy might not be happy they messed with her given the instructions. 

11 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

Awesome chapter. I agree Cameron has the patience I never would in this situation. I do look forward to seeing if that bottle has any side effects especially given the judges order. Addy might not be happy they messed with her given the instructions. 

Thanks for the comment! ?

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

Addy won’t be happy because you shouldn’t mess with baby’s that isn’t yours. 

I have a feeling Addison is somewhat aware of what probably goes on at the daycare.

Although, the fact that Kristin is acting out of a personal vendetta might give her an excuse to intervene in some form.

11 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I have a feeling Addison is somewhat aware of what probably goes on at the daycare.

Although, the fact that Kristin is acting out of a personal vendetta might give her an excuse to intervene in some form.

She might, but even Kristin didn't treat Cam badly until she found out who he was. Besides, Addison's mother probably has her on such a tight leash that Addison couldn't do better (she did choose the best of 3).

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Addison is quite aware of what normally happens in that and other daycares. She did try and help to what limited extent she could on the admission paperwork. 

21 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

She might, but even Kristin didn't treat Cam badly until she found out who he was. Besides, Addison's mother probably has her on such a tight leash that Addison couldn't do better (she did choose the best of 3).

<nods> Not much choice, otherwise this one probably wouldn't have landed at the top of the list for her. 

Tight leash ?

sorry I’m trying not to picture that literally because now I can’t stop seeing Addy on a leash and a diaper with her mom holding it with an evil grin. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Tight leash ?

sorry I’m trying not to picture that literally because now I can’t stop seeing Addy on a leash and a diaper with her mom holding it with an evil grin. 

Sorry! I meant it figuratively, but I guess in this case it can easily be literal. ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Diapers Pwease said:

I  know Addison wouldn't move Cam to another daycare but I was more thinking that Addison could file a complaint against Kristin herself. 

Granted, unless Kristin violated Addison's requests regarding Cam's care I doubt that it would amount to much. 

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

Tight leash ?

I know this is the wrong site to ask you to get your mind out of the gutter... geesh... ?

If Addy's mom goes that way she's stuck in an infant carrier anyway, she won't be able to crawl... 

44 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I  know Addison wouldn't move Cam to another daycare but I was more thinking that Addison could file a complaint against Kristin herself. 

Granted, unless Kristin violated Addison's requests regarding Cam's care I doubt that it would amount to much. 

We'll just have to wait and see what happens! Next two chapters are some of my favorite! ? ?

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

know this is the wrong site to ask you to get your mind out of the gutter... geesh... ?

Well with your stories and the comments you get on them it’s kind of difficult ?

There was one part of that chapter that really reminded me how all the amazons felt a little should behave.  When Cameron was told to ask for his bottle and the teacher told him to ask the bunny way.  It is like when a little is taken to a clinic, the nurse or doctor will ask the big questions about the little even though they don't know and when the little answers the big will repeat it before the nurse writes it down.  Just one more way to put a little in their place.

2 hours ago, kirababy said:

The slow build and pace of this story always leave me wanting more.   The cliffhanger chapter endings probably play a part too.

?

55 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

There was one part of that chapter that really reminded me how all the amazons felt a little should behave.  When Cameron was told to ask for his bottle and the teacher told him to ask the bunny way.  It is like when a little is taken to a clinic, the nurse or doctor will ask the big questions about the little even though they don't know and when the little answers the big will repeat it before the nurse writes it down.  Just one more way to put a little in their place.

Very intentional gaslighting and way of teaching them that they are too little now to use adult words. ?

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete