LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

9 minutes ago, something101 said:

I remember you saying that you had alt endings are you by chance going to post those too?

Tell you what, I'll post the list of options that my stuffies and dollies played poker over if the Epilogue hits 35 reactions there. ?

10 minutes ago, herezulo said:

This was a great end to a great story! Still unsure how to feel about Beth's fate, but it definitely didn't affect how amazing everything else was.

Thanks! ?

46 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Epilogue:

I FELT THE heaviness of new robes again upon my shoulders, as I looked at Aunt Ruth staring me in the eyes with a wide smile. A tall platform with steps had been provided for me to stand on to reach her level as I was sworn in.

Earlier that day I had taken my constitutional oath on live television at The President’s House. It was important, and a big part of the oaths of office, but this one here in the highest courtroom of the land was a much bigger moment for me because of her. She was nearing her eighty-first birthday, having had a huge bash for her eightieth, and said she planned on serving on the court for at least another two terms.

“Please repeat after me,” she said. “I, state your name.”

“I, Cameron Frank Sylvester.”

“Do solemnly swear that I will administer justice…”

She led me through each phrase until I uttered, “under the Constitution and laws of the United States.”

“Congratulations,” she told me with a smile. She gave me a big hug before I hopped down to hug my kids.

Beth was taller than me but shorter than the rest of them. She was the first to reach me though and hugged me, “Congratulations Daddy,” she told me with a smile. She was fourteen and had passed me in height a year ago during her growth spurt, and I had been so relieved that she was no longer just inches away from freedom! With our help, she was at the top of her class in grades, and did pretty well in competitive dance and cheer as well!

Jason stood two inches taller than her and hugged me too, “Awesome Dad!” He told me. At ten-and-a-half years old he was the youngest, and it wasn’t fair that he towered over me so far!

His brother Lance was right next to him and was a little more circumspect with the handshake he gave me. I forced his giant frame that was only eighteen inches shorter than his mom into a hug though. At thirteen I knew he still had plenty of room to grow! I had a feeling he was going to be close to Addy’s height when all was said and done.

My beautiful little girl Laura was next, at eleven-and-a-half years old, she was taller than Beth already, but not quite her brother’s height. The doctors figured that she’d top about nine feet at most when she was done growing, something that made her frown until she put her arm on her big sisters’ shoulder and reminded herself, at least she wasn’t the shortest!

Addy was there next, and our embrace was one that passionately shared our love as we shared a chaste kiss and broke apart. A photographer was on hand to memorialize the moment, and we stood for numerous pictures as a family before going out to eat.

“I’m so proud of you Cameron,” Aunt Ruth said as we walked together.

“Thank you, Aunt Ruth, this would never have happened without you!” I told her.

She laughed, “I’m sure it would have. You’ve always been tenacious and if I hadn’t stepped forward surely your David and Kendra would have found a way.”

I shrugged, “I’m pretty sure you’re the only one that stopped things.”

We had told Beth her history when she turned twelve. She had been really upset about us ‘lying’ to her at first, until I showed her the plaque that she had made me. She’d fingered it as if it triggered a long-lost memory.

“I really loved you, didn’t I?” She asked.

I nodded, “And I, you.”

“And I was completely lost?”

“Completely… Well, you’ve seen those Littles on the news lately…?”

She shuddered, “Yeah…”

It had taken a few weeks of processing, but she had come to me one night and hugged me tightly, “Thank you Daddy for giving me a second chance.”

Not wanting to lie to our kids, eventually, we had told all of them. Fortunately, we had great kids, and not a single one made fun of Beth for it. She was always their loving ‘big’ sister, and would always be that to them no matter her past.

It was why in some ways I couldn’t help but admit my disappointment that she wanted to return to Emerson to go to school when she graduated high school. “Why there?” I asked her, “It’s in Ames?”

“Ames is better now, you’ve said it yourself Dad,” she told me.

“It’s still Ames…”

“I promise I won’t end up in diapers like you,” she smiled.

“And you…?” I reminded her.

“I was shorter then, right?”

I sighed, but nodded, “Yes you were…”

With that, I gave her my blessing and before I knew it, we were soon helping to move her into the same dorm Addy had lived in when we met. As we hugged a final time after saying our goodbyes, she pushed a small wrapped present into my hands. “Open it, but not until after you leave,” she told me.

We soon left her to partake in orientation, and I found myself staring at the wrapped box. Lance, Laura, and Jason were sitting in the back glued to their devices, so I felt like it was okay to open it without them taking too much notice.

I felt my heart stop as I viewed a similar piece of slate to that which she had given me as an adult decades ago.

More Than Inches

As a Little girl, I knew that Daddy
was the one I could always depend on.
No girl knows how dependent on Daddy
she is until she grows to an adult.

Growing up we find ourselves to be like,
the miniature versions of our parents.
Until we learn, while we may look alike,
paths must be different in appearance.

Once upon a time, it was inches that
sent our paths askew. Inches, just inches,
were something that seemed to just be a fact.
But dreams are made of much more than inches!

Daddy taught me that dreams are beautiful,
hopeful, and the way to a better life.
Dreams in inches are really very beautiful,
because Daddy loved enough to give life!

Growing up with a dream to be better.
Inches, just inches, no longer askew.
May this be a token and a tether,
For a daughter’s love, of hope, and a dream.

“You okay Daddy?” Laura asked me.

“Sure am, Laura, couldn’t be better,” I said with a smile, even as I wiped the tears from my eyes as discreetly as possible.

Finis

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And that’s the end folks! Please press the Like Button and comment!

Before I get to the rest of my thoughts, I need to give a big shout-out to @Diapers Pwease for his help in editing the back half of this book! Thank you for your help! I look forward to reading something from you down the road on here! ?

I understand that this ending was controversial for many of you, and have quickly scanned through the comments here really quick. I don’t know if my Epilogue will have changed anything for you or not?

When I wrote this I honestly didn’t want to just wave a magic wand on Beth. She needed to come back in a way that ‘made sense,’ even if it was quite a bit out there. Those of you saying she didn’t get her spot to shine know that moment may come down the road as I could see myself coming back to her story some day (not right away!).

With respect to Addy, I’m not completely sure where she became such a polarizing character, but she wasn’t meant to be anything evil in the end at all. She and Cameron have a very loving relationship and marriage here in my mind! Yes there is some bedroom play, but that happens with many married couples! Nothing of it is forced in any way later on in life. The kids definitely put a damper on much of it though as they grew older.

Anyway, thank you for joining me on this journey. I hope you have enjoyed the story! Thank you for making this the most commented story on this board, and well up there for reads! At some point in the next week or so I may go ahead and post a more ‘final’ version in the completed story side and link to it from the front post so that the discussion is preserved, but it’s easier to read through it!

Thanks again everyone!

Sorry to bother but you can tell what happened with addy dad and brother Matt 

10 minutes ago, Pierry Louys said:

Sorry to bother but you can tell what happened with addy dad and brother Matt 

Addy's dad had died back before Cameron returned to Ames from a heart attack. Matty I don't address at all. Likely Addy ended up being the person with custody over him...? I didn't address this, but we'll say she set him free and paid for the rehabilitation. ?

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

I’m quite pleased with that epilogue, it doesn’t answer all my questions but it does a very good job at the rest, wrapping the story up nicely. It’s somewhat surreal that this story is over now after going for so long, all the way back in January. I am curious to hear if you’ve got anything in the works yet for another story! But if you’re keeping that under wraps that’s cool. The other questions I had were about whether you’re doing to keep writing stories in this dimension (not that there’s anything wrong with this dimension, I absolutely love all your stories!!!! Just curious) and what were the other endings you were considering? 

thanks for taking us on such a fun and wild ride! 

Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you enjoyed it! ?

As far as the future... Since I probably won't be able to write anything again until January I'm not sure... I tend to be in a totally different head space from now until then. I will say I have in mind a Diaper Dimension story here, another type of regression story, a possible follow-up to Emerald, and a good old fashioned ARV story... Not sure what I will end up going with in all honesty though! 

Now that I finally have this fully posted I have a better chance of moving on though. I've always found it difficult to both write, and be editing. They're two different types of thinking to me and it drains my creativeness to edit I think... (It's a big part of why I always make sure I'm far ahead in writing versus posting!)

And I'll post the alternate endings if/when the Epilogue hits 35 Likes/Responses. ?

First Cameron is probably one of the youngest supreme court judges ever, at 45 he has 40 to 60 years to serve.  Second if you ever want to bring Beth into another story the timeline works that she could be at Emerson at the same time Conor   goes there.

12 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

First Cameron is probably one of the youngest supreme court judges ever, at 45 he has 40 to 60 years to serve.  Second if you ever want to bring Beth into another story the timeline works that she could be at Emerson at the same time Conor   goes there.

? I figured you would notice that.

10 minutes ago, Guilend said:

What happened to Mindy? Did Audrey do anything to that therapist when the hypnosis didn't work? 

I assume Mindy ended up with a lighter prison sentence. Aubrey never had a chance to do anything to her. She was censured by the licensing board, but was able to continue practicing.

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Epilogue:

I FELT THE heaviness of new robes again upon my shoulders, as I looked at Aunt Ruth staring me in the eyes with a wide smile. A tall platform with steps had been provided for me to stand on to reach her level as I was sworn in.

Earlier that day I had taken my constitutional oath on live television at The President’s House. It was important, and a big part of the oaths of office, but this one here in the highest courtroom of the land was a much bigger moment for me because of her. She was nearing her eighty-first birthday, having had a huge bash for her eightieth, and said she planned on serving on the court for at least another two terms.

“Please repeat after me,” she said. “I, state your name.”

“I, Cameron Frank Sylvester.”

“Do solemnly swear that I will administer justice…”

She led me through each phrase until I uttered, “under the Constitution and laws of the United States.”

“Congratulations,” she told me with a smile. She gave me a big hug before I hopped down to hug my kids.

Beth was taller than me but shorter than the rest of them. She was the first to reach me though and hugged me, “Congratulations Daddy,” she told me with a smile. She was fourteen and had passed me in height a year ago during her growth spurt, and I had been so relieved that she was no longer just inches away from freedom! With our help, she was at the top of her class in grades, and did pretty well in competitive dance and cheer as well!

Jason stood two inches taller than her and hugged me too, “Awesome Dad!” He told me. At ten-and-a-half years old he was the youngest, and it wasn’t fair that he towered over me so far!

His brother Lance was right next to him and was a little more circumspect with the handshake he gave me. I forced his giant frame that was only eighteen inches shorter than his mom into a hug though. At thirteen I knew he still had plenty of room to grow! I had a feeling he was going to be close to Addy’s height when all was said and done.

My beautiful little girl Laura was next, at eleven-and-a-half years old, she was taller than Beth already, but not quite her brother’s height. The doctors figured that she’d top about nine feet at most when she was done growing, something that made her frown until she put her arm on her big sisters’ shoulder and reminded herself, at least she wasn’t the shortest!

Addy was there next, and our embrace was one that passionately shared our love as we shared a chaste kiss and broke apart. A photographer was on hand to memorialize the moment, and we stood for numerous pictures as a family before going out to eat.

“I’m so proud of you Cameron,” Aunt Ruth said as we walked together.

“Thank you, Aunt Ruth, this would never have happened without you!” I told her.

She laughed, “I’m sure it would have. You’ve always been tenacious and if I hadn’t stepped forward surely your David and Kendra would have found a way.”

I shrugged, “I’m pretty sure you’re the only one that stopped things.”

We had told Beth her history when she turned twelve. She had been really upset about us ‘lying’ to her at first, until I showed her the plaque that she had made me. She’d fingered it as if it triggered a long-lost memory.

“I really loved you, didn’t I?” She asked.

I nodded, “And I, you.”

“And I was completely lost?”

“Completely… Well, you’ve seen those Littles on the news lately…?”

She shuddered, “Yeah…”

It had taken a few weeks of processing, but she had come to me one night and hugged me tightly, “Thank you Daddy for giving me a second chance.”

Not wanting to lie to our kids, eventually, we had told all of them. Fortunately, we had great kids, and not a single one made fun of Beth for it. She was always their loving ‘big’ sister, and would always be that to them no matter her past.

It was why in some ways I couldn’t help but admit my disappointment that she wanted to return to Emerson to go to school when she graduated high school. “Why there?” I asked her, “It’s in Ames?”

“Ames is better now, you’ve said it yourself Dad,” she told me.

“It’s still Ames…”

“I promise I won’t end up in diapers like you,” she smiled.

“And you…?” I reminded her.

“I was shorter then, right?”

I sighed, but nodded, “Yes you were…”

With that, I gave her my blessing and before I knew it, we were soon helping to move her into the same dorm Addy had lived in when we met. As we hugged a final time after saying our goodbyes, she pushed a small wrapped present into my hands. “Open it, but not until after you leave,” she told me.

We soon left her to partake in orientation, and I found myself staring at the wrapped box. Lance, Laura, and Jason were sitting in the back glued to their devices, so I felt like it was okay to open it without them taking too much notice.

I felt my heart stop as I viewed a similar piece of slate to that which she had given me as an adult decades ago.

More Than Inches

As a Little girl, I knew that Daddy
was the one I could always depend on.
No girl knows how dependent on Daddy
she is until she grows to an adult.

Growing up we find ourselves to be like,
the miniature versions of our parents.
Until we learn, while we may look alike,
paths must be different in appearance.

Once upon a time, it was inches that
sent our paths askew. Inches, just inches,
were something that seemed to just be a fact.
But dreams are made of much more than inches!

Daddy taught me that dreams are beautiful,
hopeful, and the way to a better life.
Dreams in inches are really very beautiful,
because Daddy loved enough to give life!

Growing up with a dream to be better.
Inches, just inches, no longer askew.
May this be a token and a tether,
For a daughter’s love, of hope, and a dream.

“You okay Daddy?” Laura asked me.

“Sure am, Laura, couldn’t be better,” I said with a smile, even as I wiped the tears from my eyes as discreetly as possible.

Finis

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And that’s the end folks! Please press the Like Button and comment!

Before I get to the rest of my thoughts, I need to give a big shout-out to @Diapers Pwease for his help in editing the back half of this book! Thank you for your help! I look forward to reading something from you down the road on here! ?

I understand that this ending was controversial for many of you, and have quickly scanned through the comments here really quick. I don’t know if my Epilogue will have changed anything for you or not?

When I wrote this I honestly didn’t want to just wave a magic wand on Beth. She needed to come back in a way that ‘made sense,’ even if it was quite a bit out there. Those of you saying she didn’t get her spot to shine know that moment may come down the road as I could see myself coming back to her story some day (not right away!).

With respect to Addy, I’m not completely sure where she became such a polarizing character, but she wasn’t meant to be anything evil in the end at all. She and Cameron have a very loving relationship and marriage here in my mind! Yes there is some bedroom play, but that happens with many married couples! Nothing of it is forced in any way later on in life. The kids definitely put a damper on much of it though as they grew older.

Anyway, thank you for joining me on this journey. I hope you have enjoyed the story! Thank you for making this the most commented story on this board, and well up there for reads! At some point in the next week or so I may go ahead and post a more ‘final’ version in the completed story side and link to it from the front post so that the discussion is preserved, but it’s easier to read through it!

Thanks again everyone!

Truly a Wonderful story.  Cam is happy and has a Great job and family.   Sounds like Beth will ok.  Would definitely love to see another adventure with her.  It's been a Great journey and I will sincerely miss your updates.  I'm looking forward to your next novel.  I know it will be Fantastic!!!  Thank you soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully Mindy at least got a good spanking and some time in diapers. I was hoping Audrey gave that therapist the same hypnosis treatment that she gave Cammie lol

Who's Conor?

23 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I can understand that you feel this way. Let me know what you think after the Epilogue. I think it would have been easier to just let her die, but they tried to save her. I don't think it was a body donation honestly, I think her soul survived is my thought.

I don't know what to think. It's a huge ethical question. No one really knows how it would affect someone to hear they lived as a completely different person before. Perhaps they would get over it as easily as Beth seemed to, perhaps it would put their mental health in a downward spiral. It depends on the person, too. It's easy to get lost in what-ifs for less.

The time they told Beth was quite ideal. She wasn't in her teens yet, but old enough to understand. Children can be way more resilient to shocking experiences compared to adults.

To me she is no longer the Beth she was at the start, but a new person. Then again, neither am I the same exact person I was, for example, five years ago, for better or for worse.

I won't say they did the wrong or the right thing to her. The question is too complex to have that simple answer. I would have appreciated to read more about Addy and Cam wrestling with the decision; what they were thinking and what they were saying to each other.

This ending didn't at any point make the story repulsive to me. I enjoyed it. I'm merely playing with the philosophical aspects of it which is part of the reading experience for me.

Thank you for sharing yet another intriguing story ?

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Hopefully Mindy at least got a good spanking and some time in diapers. I was hoping Audrey gave that therapist the same hypnosis treatment that she gave Cammie lol

Who's Conor?

Conor Stacy Stane is Stacy.s son in the new ending of Exchanged.

Where to begin...

Well first I'll say that I think this was your best work. Full stop. 

I absolutely loved reading this as you released it rather than binging the full story after it was finished. It was a roller coaster these past months. I said it before, but I loved the way you kept us guessing by playing with your own tropes. The fact that this story generated so much discussion from the readers is a testament to your skill. 

One thing I've been on the fence about was the use of the nanite bomb as a threat. It sometimes felt too extreme. I know the use of nanites have always been a part of your stories so I can't begrudge you using them. I also appreciate that you also showed the dangers of their overuse. It served as an adequate explanation for the more questionable actions certain characters took, but at the same time felt like a hand waive to absolve them of responsibility.

Addison wasn't being shallow and weak in caving to her mother, her life was on the line and deep down she was always one of the good ones. Judge Taney wasn't just a corrupt Judge, she was under duress and at that level of duress can you really blame someone for their actions? Of course not, it's life or death (or close enough to it). Until it was dealt with by Amanda in secret, killing the threat itself. It felt like it closed the door on some potentially more complex characterization. I said before I loved the idea of Addison turning out to be kind of a crappy person but who went through a character arc to become better. I think that's why Danica revealing herself to be evil at the end felt jarring. It was kind of what I wanted, only too late to matter so it felt undercooked.  

On the other hand, it gave us the awesomeness of Addison sacrificing herself to testify against her mother and win Cameron his freedom and Aubry losing her shit as her big secret weapon just didn't work. Amanda (and Stacy) laugh at her nanites. 

Actually that brings me to another thing. I loved seeing your old characters show up. Although I think Amanda and Stacy felt overused a bit. In some ways they felt like the true heroes with Stacy's nanites protecting Cam and Amanda "no selling" Aubry's nanites. I mostly enjoyed seeing Holly and Ivy (my faves), but only wish we saw them in a more casual setting instead of as just doctors (but also as doctors). Guess I just want everything. 

I really enjoyed the ending though. Considering that you had multiple options there I'm impressed that the one you went with felt natural with the rest of the story anyway. Nothing seemed illogical or out of place. I still don't know if Beth's eventual fate was the right thing to do, my gut says that its wrong on some level. But considering everything that happened, it seems to me that in this unique instance it was a good way to salvage the situation. Beth's soul (or whatever) gets to experience a happy life.  Again, the fact that people felt passionate about it on both sides means you wrote something of genuine value there (not that the rest isn't of value because it totally is). 

I have to say though, I think the second poem wasn't as good as the first. It didn't make me cry like Inches does. I'm not a good judge of poetry so take my opinion with a grain of salt there.

Thank you for sharing this wonder story. 

58 minutes ago, diaperboymi said:

Truly a Wonderful story.  Cam is happy and has a Great job and family.   Sounds like Beth will ok.  Would definitely love to see another adventure with her.  It's been a Great journey and I will sincerely miss your updates.  I'm looking forward to your next novel.  I know it will be Fantastic!!!  Thank you soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the comment! ?

55 minutes ago, TheJ said:

Thank you for sharing yet another intriguing story ?

Thanks! ?

16 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Where to begin...

Well first I'll say that I think this was your best work. Full stop. 

Thank you for your kind words of praise, and I can understand your criticism you give there. Thanks for taking the time to read this and let me know what you thought as I wrote it! ?

I have one more thing before I put this to rest, if you edit this before putting in complete the hearing for the first judgeship I thought that was 6 months since his freedom he would be 29 how long would it take to get a hearing since he just turned 30.

23 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I have one more thing before I put this to rest, if you edit this before putting in complete the hearing for the first judgeship I thought that was 6 months since his freedom he would be 29 how long would it take to get a hearing since he just turned 30.

He was 29 when he was nominated and had a birthday pass before the president secured a confirmation hearing for him. I believe it took longer to move his nomination through to get the votes for him as a Mid.

23 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

How, How it you just top the last Chapter!?!? That was beautiful. I'm not crying, I just have something in my eye.

? Thank you. (I cried as I wrote it, glad I shared the tears... I mean the dust in my eyes) ?

2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

My apologies for crediting that wrong then! Thanks for the comment - I definitely have enjoyed that work as well! ?

It's not a probem at all. I've been dabbling with birthing in the Diaper Dimension since 2019. However, I wanted to spread the concept beyond my own writing so I contacted Ausdpr and other writers such as Personalias. Now, Personalias wrote Athena and Lily in a non DD setting, but it still touches upon the core concepts of women so desperate to be mothers that they're willing to mutilate themselves and shorten their lifespans to overcome their infertility and achive motherhood. I'm almost done with The Future of Amazonian Fertility which will greatly expand upon the concept I dreamt up almost 4 years ago. Once that one is finished, I'm going to delve deeper into the origins of Amazon faux pregnancy in the far East where the concept was created on the Island of Honsho.

Edit: Bare in mind, in the DD there's not much mutilation in the procedure and it doesn't exactly shorten the lifespan of the Amazon carrying the Little even though it is a very new procedure outside of the island of Honsho. My reasoning is that the doctors trained in Honsho exported the procedure to the west in an effort to jumpstart Fertility. Even if it doesn't work out, the Amazon still gets to experience the miracle of child birth. 

Did Beth ever reunite with Mr. Fehler? He was getting on in years but I feel like he should have seen his daughter on last time. Presumably after she learned about what happened.

And how did Kristin's hearing go? What of Tyler/Trinity? 

25 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

He was 29 when he was nominated and had a birthday pass before the president secured a confirmation hearing for him. I believe it took longer to move his nomination through to get the votes for him as a Mid.

? Thank you. (I cried as I wrote it, glad I shared the tears... I mean the dust in my eyes) ?

Thanks that makes sense.  Still want to see Beth and Conor meet someday.

16 minutes ago, Cya said:

It's not a probem at all. I've been dabbling with birthing in the Diaper Dimension since 2019. However, I wanted to spread the concept beyond my own writing so I contacted Ausdpr and other writers such as Personalias. Now, Personalias wrote Athena and Lily in a non DD setting, but it still touches upon the core concepts of women so desperate to be mothers that they're willing to mutilate themselves and shorten their lifespans to overcome their infertility and achive motherhood. I'm almost done with The Future of Amazonian Fertility which will greatly expand upon the concept I dreamt up almost 4 years ago. Once that one is finished, I'm going to delve deeper into the origins of Amazon faux pregnancy in the far East where the concept was created on the Island of Honsho.

Looking forward to it when you do so!

17 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Did Beth ever reunite with Mr. Fehler? He was getting on in years but I feel like he should have seen his daughter on last time. Presumably after she learned about what happened.

And how did Kristin's hearing go? What of Tyler/Trinity? 

I decided not to chase down every character and side story. I don't want to reference the first part yet. (That may be part of a future work).

Since I never intend on writing anything else about her... Kristin was declared immature and given a treatment by her new mommy to shrink her down to just under six-feet to make it easier to care for her. Trinity and Kristin's other little girl were adopted by Kristin's new mother to be her siblings. 

Beth's fate just shines a light on how utterly reprehensible everyone in the world really is.  Amazon's will do anything to have a child.  Cameron spent the entire novel fighting to save himself from being transformed into something else against  his will.  We see Addy throughout the novel grow to want him as his baby.  Then at the end of the novel he returns to being an amazon and decides that he has to have a little/baby of his own and uses Beth to do it.  Beth can't fight or save herself,  has no voice.  The only thing she is to everyone else in the world, including Cameron and Addy, is a resource.  Why pay for a little or try ourselves when you can already know the gender of your child will be female?  Amazon's will do anything including kidnapping people of the street to have a child and Cameron and Addy are no different.  Cameron is even worse since he told the entire world during his hearing that people should have a voice.  I guess if you can't speak for yourself it doesn't matter. 

I see everyone in this book as a vile and Horrable things.  I see Beth's fate as a Assisted Suicide.  The world created here is utterly disgusting to me.  I am really really annoyed that things turned out this way. 

awesome end to a great story have a great summer I know you get really busy with work  try to pop in every now and then  with something we know you won't be updating on a regular basis You can make me laugh you can make me cry and I love the way that you do that with your story it's just amazing

thank you for your amazing work

I do have another question, this is your version of the diaper dimension so your rules apply.  You said that Danica would have 2 terms in the crib jail for 11 1/2 years each and then be 6 months old as a little with no memory of her past life.  Would she then age normally as a little or stay 6 months.  The second thing, I never thought I would say this but I think Dr. Nimitz got off easier than Aubry.