LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

35 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

She shook her head, “We haven’t done the zoo in a while… we’ve gone on a few vacations with Grandma Amanda, Grandpa Fred, and Bella. Grandma and Grandpa went with us to Selegnasol and Looney World last year actually… it was a lot of fun!”

@BabySofia Thanks first for the new chapter .. I'm not through yet, but found something strange here ... Meg is adopted by Megan, but Megan is Amandas sister. So why the Grandma Amanda and Grandpa Fred? Shouldn't this be Aunt and Uncle? 

I am so glad you're planning on posting again tomorrow because ugh, that cliffhanger!!! I love and hate getting invested in characters, especially during moments like these. And you made them so easy to invest in!

Great chapter as always. Plus who doesn't love a good zoo trip? ?

45 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

?I should’ve known better than to think this Would be a normal trip to the zoo!

?

41 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Every good ABDL story needs a zoo day.  Yours could have used a few mascots, but had quite the ending.  

? Should have included those... maybe a later edit. It was already pretty long though... Thanks for the comment! ?

38 minutes ago, kesselhaus said:

@BabySofia Thanks first for the new chapter .. I'm not through yet, but found something strange here ... Meg is adopted by Megan, but Megan is Amandas sister. So why the Grandma Amanda and Grandpa Fred? Shouldn't this be Aunt and Uncle? 

?‍♀️ I'll go fix that here in a bit! Thanks for the catch!

33 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Welp here comes the action finish! 

Should have changed the locks! The sweetness was fun while it lasted.

I can't believe Aubry still has idiots willing to work for her.

I don't think locks would have mattered. You can see it time and time again with people in power happily able to get minions for their dirty work as long as they have access to money and power. 

Thanks for the comment! ?

25 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

main-qimg-cc2507ce5c663ba9e8241e97efdec7f3

?

10 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I am so glad you're planning on posting again tomorrow because ugh, that cliffhanger!!! I love and hate getting invested in characters, especially during moments like these. And you made them so easy to invest in!

Great chapter as always. Plus who doesn't love a good zoo trip? ?

Thanks for the comment! I'm glad to hear you're invested! Glad you enjoyed the trip! ?

11 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Rings unleashes her secret technique to save the day!

Secret Red Panda Move? I could get behind this. Obviously she knows Kung Fu? ?

9 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

Really hoping that the kidnappers go for intense hypnosis again to try and embarrass Cameron as much as possible, but I fear what they’ve done is injected him with a nanite bomb...

also, Hot take! The nanites Stacy gave cam to protect from the effects of breast milk actually work perfectly, but subconsciously can just wants to be Addys little baby girl forever! 

lol jk I’d be very surprised if that actually panned out

Thanks for the comment, we'll see what happens! ?

Well first good chapter, even though I hate cliff hangers this isn't as bad as some.  I used to hate Sunday cliff hanger because we had to wait 3 days to see what happened.  I have a bad feeling that Aubry has somehow escaped the jail she was in.  Not surprising if she had all the local police on the take though.  I still want Cam freed but have a feeling that what Stacy gave him may not have been as strong as hers.  It may be that nursing at night just puts him out longer and he doesn't wake up when needed.  If not he may end up like Janice needing pull up inn the day and a diaper at night.  I remember what professor Marshal said if you have a pull up or diaper on even if it not dry or clean that does not make you immature. ?

19 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Well first good chapter, even though I hate cliff hangers this isn't as bad as some.  I used to hate Sunday cliff hanger because we had to wait 3 days to see what happened.  I have a bad feeling that Aubry has somehow escaped the jail she was in.  Not surprising if she had all the local police on the take though.  I still want Cam freed but have a feeling that what Stacy gave him may not have been as strong as hers.  It may be that nursing at night just puts him out longer and he doesn't wake up when needed.  If not he may end up like Janice needing pull up inn the day and a diaper at night.  I remember what professor Marshal said if you have a pull up or diaper on even if it not dry or clean that does not make you immature. ?

Thanks for the comment Billy! ?

Oh my god no! Is this Aubrey really free on a bail bond? Addy tasered out and what did they inject, hopefully just a sedative and not more nanite bombs or whatever they researched at SafeFoods.

Hmm, I doubt, changing the locks would have helped, they just could've grabbed them outside. So, no chip, no LittleProtect+ with emergency button for e.g. also Amanda and/or his law partners .. 

22 minutes ago, kesselhaus said:

Oh my god no! Is this Aubrey really free on a bail bond? Addy tasered out and what did they inject, hopefully just a sedative and not more nanite bombs or whatever they researched at SafeFoods.

Hmm, I doubt, changing the locks would have helped, they just could've grabbed them outside. So, no chip, no LittleProtect+ with emergency button for e.g. also Amanda and/or his law partners .. 

Not looking good right now, huh? Have to wait and see how the next chapter goes! ?

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

?

? Should have included those... maybe a later edit. It was already pretty long though... Thanks for the comment! ?

?

Really?  Well I’ve written a 6 chapter long zoo arc so I guess yours is shorter by comparison.  I chose Putt-Putt as the mascot.  Also had a musical order.  LOL

12 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Really?  Well I’ve written a 6 chapter long zoo arc so I guess yours is shorter by comparison.  I chose Putt-Putt as the mascot.  Also had a musical order.  LOL

Yeah, that's part of what limited it. I've been aiming for around 2500 words in a chapter and didn't want that trip to take more than one chapter. I'll look forward to seeing that story? ?

22 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Yeah, that's part of what limited it. I've been aiming for around 2500 words in a chapter and didn't want that trip to take more than one chapter. I'll look forward to seeing that story? ?

Story is already up.  Sorry, we can switch to a different chat if yeh be uncomfortable with me mentioning it in your story

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Secret Red Panda Move? I could get behind this. Obviously she knows Kung Fu?

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

Rings unleashes her secret technique to save the day!

I think the move looks more cute than scary. ?

11 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

I think the move looks more cute than scary. ?

That's her super power! She's too cute and all of her enemies vanquished by her cuteness! ?

55 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Not looking good right now, huh? Have to wait and see how the next chapter goes! ?

Yeah, and seeing your devil again grinning from ear to ear, getting bigger on each of your comments ...

56 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I do have one thought, I wondered if the PI is still keeping an eye on things.?

Well, yes, I do hope, that is still on contract and duty ? 

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

That's her super power! She's too cute and all of her enemies vanquished by her cuteness! ?

Was she trained by Amanda's dad? That trained the hellcats? 

Hmm, she can wrap her tail around as a belt .. but shouldn't this actually be a black belt with red stripes and not red belt with black stripes :D 

11 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I had a thought about the last chapter, I wonder if Addison is going to have the locks and codes for the security system changed now that Mindy was fired?

Seems like it would have been a good idea, except...

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

That's what you think!

Aubry: What? What is the panda doing? Is that supposed to scare me?

Thugs: RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!

? Hopefully they don't have a holy hand grenade!

1 hour ago, kesselhaus said:

Hmm, she can wrap her tail around as a belt .. but shouldn't this actually be a black belt with red stripes and not red belt with black stripes :D 

?

59 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Yeah, I'm also banking on the PI swooping in to save the day. With an army of police at her back. 

Thanks for the comment! ?

56 minutes ago, kesselhaus said:

Federal Marshal Branch to the rescue ? 

Thanks for the comment, we'll have to see what happens. ?

44 minutes ago, TerranV said:

If the threat was just Mindy it might have worked. Mindy and unscrupulous hired muscle all on Aubry's payroll probably wouldn't be stopped.

<nods> You're not dealing with an average threat here. 

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete