LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

24 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

I have a sinking feeling that Cam is about to lose the second love of his life... but if it gets that bitch in the end, then there will at least be that!

?‍♀️ Just have to wait and see! Thanks for the comment! ?

13 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I have a feeling that the doctor is feeling very worried right now, Aubry does not seem like the type of woman that is going to like paying for something without seeing results.

I think that is a fair assessment of her character.

Just now, Baby Billy said:

I have a feeling that the doctor is feeling very worried right now, Aubry does not seem like the type of woman that is going to like paying for something without seeing results.

I bet the good doc is getting a good dose of her own hypnosis right now and if anyone says the word birdie to her she'll poop her panties.  Probably should switch to at least pull ups for easier clean ups. Just wait till Addy takes Cam to daycare next and runs into the doc and Addy says the trigger word and makes her mess her panties in front of everyone lol. 

I bet Kristin will end up in her old class room. It's a cruel world after all lol.

Part of me wants Addy to look her mother in the eyes and say I will allow it. Another part of me hopes she doesn't. Her mother doesn't need to put her back to a baby all at once. She can literally strip her of her adult hood a little at a time with those nanites in her system.

Gah more cliffhangers! You certainly are keeping up the suspense each chapter!

Also the comment about that needle scene was more as a joke. I am absolutely fine with stuff like that :) 

Reading how long Holly has been in the dimension has reminded me how long a timespan this story covers.

13 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Reading how long Holly has been in the dimension has reminded me how long a timespan this story covers.

I know right?

Actually, I've been wondering... is Holly actually paid for her job? I'd assume so. I can't see Ivy not paying her as she is still an employee of the hospital, but its not like she would need the money as she is taken care of as Ivy's daughter.

21 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

I'm loving the karma right now.

?

20 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

It is much different from my previous works here. Definitely a longer time in this case!

13 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I know right?

Actually, I've been wondering... is Holly actually paid for her job? I'd assume so. I can't see Ivy not paying her as she is still an employee of the hospital, but its not like she would need the money as she is taken care of as Ivy's daughter.

Holly is paid. Think of her situation as less of a baby for work and more of a fifteen year old working their first job while they're in school. I'm sure her mommy probably pretty much keeps it all in an account for her and lets things get used sparingly. Not like Ivy is hurting for money either as the Hospital CEO!

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I know right?

I think at this point it is more like a union between Holly and Ivy, like a married couple they both make money but it goes toward supporting them both.  Holly does have some type of payment she uses at the hospital for lunch though.

11 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Holly is paid. Think of her situation as less of a baby for work and more of a fifteen year old working their first job while they're in school. I'm sure her mommy probably pretty much keeps it all in an account for her and lets things get used sparingly. Not like Ivy is hurting for money either as the Hospital CEO!

This was my assumption but I don't think it was ever actually mentioned in story. I guess if something ever happens to Ivy, Holly will have a good safty net to fall back on.

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

I bet the good doc is getting a good dose of her own hypnosis right now and if anyone says the word birdie to her she'll poop her panties.  Probably should switch to at least pull ups for easier clean ups. Just wait till Addy takes Cam to daycare next and runs into the doc and Addy says the trigger word and makes her mess her panties in front of everyone lol. 

I bet Kristin will end up in her old class room. It's a cruel world after all lol.

Part of me wants Addy to look her mother in the eyes and say I will allow it. Another part of me hopes she doesn't. Her mother doesn't need to put her back to a baby all at once. She can literally strip her of her adult hood a little at a time with those nanites in her system.

I think you are giving to much credit to what Aubry can do.  The nanites were programmed to do one thing and I don't think she could reprogram them herself.

12 minutes ago, TerranV said:

This was my assumption but I don't think it was ever actually mentioned in story. I guess if something ever happens to Ivy, Holly will have a good safty net to fall back on.

If something happened to Ivy Holly would be allowed to go back to her original dimension, that was put in Ivy,s will 8 years ago.

15 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

If something happened to Ivy Holly would be allowed to go back to her original dimension, that was put in Ivy,s will 8 years ago.

Sure, but she would still need money regardless of what dimension she's in. Especially after not being there for 10+ years. She didn't even really have anything when she left anyway.

18 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I think you are giving to much credit to what Aubry can do.  The nanites were programmed to do one thing and I don't think she could reprogram them herself.

I want to comment on this, but I'll have to wait for a couple more chapters. I don't want to throw any spoilers in here. 

11 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Sure, but she would still need money regardless of what dimension she's in. Especially after not being there for 10+ years. She didn't even really have anything when she left anyway.

True she didn't have anything left, but there was supposed to be an account through PR with her earnings. Doubtful it was a legitimate contract though with them. She could easily do some exchanges though of money if she wanted to go back. Truthfully though she's so capable in that dimension with the nanites I can't see her wanting to go home to the primitive medicine anymore.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, TerranV said:

In the contract that she signed portal relocations agreed to pay her a sum of money when she returned.  They probably did not much about how much it was since they felt no one would ever collect it. 

21 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

In the contract that she signed portal relocations agreed to pay her a sum of money when she returned.  They probably did not much about how much it was since they felt no one would ever collect it. 

I think the ultimate point is that Holly will be quite fine.

14 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

? You've gone down one of the small hills! Just wait for the big ones! Some inverted loops coming too! ?

Rollercoaster rides are fun at times, as long as there aren't too many Ingram loops (at least without proper PPE).

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Holly is paid.

Good to hear that! I quite like Holly and she deserves to get paid. I wonder if she had to honor the 10% to PR?

Speaking of money, when is Base 60 used in the Dimension? Is only used in math or is it also used in money/other things? You've only written about one payment (I think it was Ivy buying McDonalds with Holly), and it was in Base 10.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Good to hear that! I quite like Holly and she deserves to get paid. I wonder if she had to honor the 10% to PR?

Speaking of money, when is Base 60 used in the Dimension? Is only used in math or is it also used in money/other things? You've only written about one payment (I think it was Ivy buying McDonalds with Holly), and it was in Base 10.

Good question honestly... The original tale brought it up when the character was forced to do another girls homework. For the moment I'm going with in math equations... 

38 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

You must be very proud of this over 1000 likes and comments and 100000 views.  ? 

I'm quite shocked by how well this one has gone over really... It's been like 1800 likes since January 20th when I started posting. Not sure how many of those are for outside posts and older works. I'm not motivated enough to go back and count all of the chapters.

37 minutes ago, Jayme said:

Rollercoaster rides are fun at times, as long as there aren't too many Ingram loops (at least without proper PPE).

No such thing as too many...? ?

I hope Addy stands up for what is right but I imagine either way Cams attorneys are prepared given the threats or levels Mrs. Harris has used in the past. Great chapter. I am curious if you will cover Kristen’s outcome at least in following chapters...lol

47 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Good question honestly... The original tale brought it up when the character was forced to do another girls homework. For the moment I'm going with in math equations... 

I'm quite shocked by how well this one has gone over really... It's been like 1800 likes since January 20th when I started posting. Not sure how many of those are for outside posts and older works. I'm not motivated enough to go back and count all of the chapters.

No such thing as too many...? ?

two points to make the 10% stopped after 2 years. for likes on this story alone I would say over 1300 since you average 25 and sometimes hold us hostage to get more for bonus chapters.  Since you started with Exchange you have built up a loyal core of readers to your work.  I like to comment on each chapter even just to say how much I enjoyed it.

15 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

I hope Addy stands up for what is right but I imagine either way Cams attorneys are prepared given the threats or levels Mrs. Harris has used in the past. Great chapter. I am curious if you will cover Kristen’s outcome at least in following chapters...lol

Thanks! 

Since it's relatively inconsequential, I will say that Kristin honestly gets just a brief mention, but I never really show her outcome beyond that mention. Her future is really left to your imagination as the reader. 

• Like 1

I have a theory that I can't shake and I don't think is going to happen but I feel like Addy is going to get shrunken down to Cameron's size, their relationship will start back up. Thanks to Stacy's wizardry Addy's mom will infected the nanites used on Stacy's aunts and uncles and will become a caring person.

54 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

I have a theory that I can't shake and I don't think is going to happen but I feel like Addy is going to get shrunken down to Cameron's size, their relationship will start back up. Thanks to Stacy's wizardry Addy's mom will infected the nanites used on Stacy's aunts and uncles and will become a caring person.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens? Thanks for the comment! ?

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete