LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

Oooh it is all very exciting! 

I still think being that open with someone who you knew was a nest mother and now is working at a daycare like that is a bad move. Going to be interesting to see what comes of this. 

Would not be surprised if Addys mom has a lot of pull with the director and the staff. If Addy goes all Karen I suspect it is getting back to her mom. 

Edit: :o a new chapter since I started typing this, yay!

Okay that new chapter was amazing! 

I bet you are having a ton of fun watching us all speculate while you know the answers. Going to be interesting as we near the end...

Well that was exciting.  Addy cant be taking him to get modified, and shes not allowed to visit her mom.  Chuck e cheese maybe?  Or maybe some mother daughter bonding class.  Either way I'm anxiously waiting for Friday.

That was really smart of Addison to buy the share of the daycare to protect Cameron in the daycare.  I feel word will be going around the place to treat her with as much care as possible.  Reminds me of Chasing Emily with Jessica and what Chase made her to to come back.  I wonder where Addison is taking him that is special, will probably be somewhere that no one can get to them or listen.? .

I bet she’ll enjoy it way more then she thinks. 

I bet they’re going to see her sister. I wonder how work went? Did her mother punish at all for how things turned out? I see her mother taking things out on anyone she deems beneath her when things go wrong with her plans. So I’m sure someone was walking around her office with a load in their pants after the judge did what he did. 

This is now my all time favorite chapter. 

40 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Okay that new chapter was amazing! 

I bet you are having a ton of fun watching us all speculate while you know the answers. Going to be interesting as we near the end...

Thanks for the comment! And yes, I am having a blast watching it. You may get pieces of it right, but if anyone absolutely nails the ending I'll be shocked. ?

16 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I can’t wait for cam to go back to daycare. I bet she never gets her big girl panties back and hopefully they get her a horsie to ride ?

?‍♀️

9 minutes ago, Lucifer666 said:

Well that was exciting.  Addy cant be taking him to get modified, and shes not allowed to visit her mom.  Chuck e cheese maybe?  Or maybe some mother daughter bonding class.  Either way I'm anxiously waiting for Friday.

Thanks for the comment! ?

10 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

That was really smart of Addison to buy the share of the daycare to protect Cameron in the daycare.  I feel word will be going around the place to treat her with as much care as possible.  Reminds me of Chasing Emily with Jessica and what Chase made her to to come back.  I wonder where Addison is taking him that is special, will probably be somewhere that no one can get to them or listen.? .

Just have to wait to see! (And I'm quite sure you're right that no one will be wanting to mess with her anymore...) ?

Thank you everyone for the comments! ?

14 minutes ago, Guilend said:

This is now my all time favorite chapter. 

I am pretty proud of this one honestly! I smiled throughout most of it as I wrote it! Glad you enjoyed it! ?

42 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comment! And yes, I am having a blast watching it. You may get pieces of it right, but if anyone absolutely nails the ending I'll be shocked. ?

?‍♀️

You heard it here folks... the ending will involves shocks and nails... ?

For a second I thought we were going to see an Amazon become a Little. I really like the hints that there are Amazons that are in essence ABDL(Amazon baby diaper lover).  That could almost be a story in itself like the Amazon government wants to purge these Amazons that want to wear diapers by turning them into Littles and they have to try to hide and stay hidden just like Littles

My guess for the ending is that Kami the first female little wolves be sitting on the Supreme Court.  Despite her small status she will be married to Addison who still has her treated like a baby whenever she’s at home because she thinks it’s adorable and cute.  Addison will become the new CEO or owner of safe foods after her and Kami foil some plot by her mother and end up with her mother being regressed with her own Nanites to become a diapered Little herself. Let’s see how close I get. ?

I bet Kristins “daughter” is in her new class. How embarrassing to be dressed the same as your daughter in the same class. 

I’m just happy to see an Amazon get put back in diapers. I have a feeling at least a few will get threatened and maybe one of these allusive ABDL Amazon’s might get seen. 

im guessing Kristin isn’t the first Amazon she’s had to put back in diapers since she already had the stuff ready. 

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

You may get pieces of it right, but if anyone absolutely nails the ending I'll be shocked.

Here's hoping that Cam and Beth are able to get married, but there's probably gonna be a twist of some kind...

33 minutes ago, Samriis said:

You heard it here folks... the ending will involves shocks and nails... ?

? That was kind of a good idea... <shrugs> Too late to include! ?

33 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

For a second I thought we were going to see an Amazon become a Little. I really like the hints that there are Amazons that are in essence ABDL(Amazon baby diaper lover).  That could almost be a story in itself like the Amazon government wants to purge these Amazons that want to wear diapers by turning them into Littles and they have to try to hide and stay hidden just like Littles

In the original tale there was an Amazon teenager with the Littles at their sleepover. She was disappointed that she couldn't fit into the cute diapers. Given the Diaper Dimension contains every diaper story ever, it definitely stands to reason that they exist! 

23 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I bet Kristins “daughter” is in her new class. How embarrassing to be dressed the same as your daughter in the same class. 

I’m just happy to see an Amazon get put back in diapers. I have a feeling at least a few will get threatened and maybe one of these allusive ABDL Amazon’s might get seen. 

im guessing Kristin isn’t the first Amazon she’s had to put back in diapers since she already had the stuff ready. 

I'm pretty sure they had a reason for having it all too. Probably not the first staff member who's had an issue! ?

9 minutes ago, herezulo said:

Here's hoping that Cam and Beth are able to get married, but there's probably gonna be a twist of some kind...

?‍♀️ Just have to wait and see!

Well that was awesome! I was starting to think that this first day at daycare arc was getting a little long, but this was a great way to cap it off. We will be returning I'm sure. 

Maybe Kristin will learn her lesson and emerge a stronger, better person. Yeah right!

I'm still curious about that therapy session. I don't trust it at all but I want to see where it goes. 

Where the hell is she taking Cam? 

45 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

My guess for the ending is that Kami the first female little wolves be sitting on the Supreme Court.  Despite her small status she will be married to Addison who still has her treated like a baby whenever she’s at home because she thinks it’s adorable and cute.  Addison will become the new CEO or owner of safe foods after her and Kami foil some plot by her mother and end up with her mother being regressed with her own Nanites to become a diapered Little herself. Let’s see how close I get. ?

There is a story on this site about that, If you click on the diaper dimension on the stories I think it is called the most unusual amazon 

17 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Well that was awesome! I was starting to think that this first day at daycare arc was getting a little long, but this was a great way to cap it off. 

I debated about cutting it down, but I don't think I could have built up to the big Blowout without the other parts? Glad you enjoyed it! ?

You all, like Cameron, just need to go back to her earlier comments on her plan for that day. She told him, he's only forgotten. ?

17 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Love it. Kristin soo deserved it. This just about made my day. 

Yes, she definitely did deserve it! Thanks for the comment! ?

19 minutes ago, Jayme said:

Awesome new chapter, Kristen is in a world of trouble and may end up with a case of maturosis herself.

Yes she is in for a bunch of trouble. At least three weeks of diapers now in a daycare as a teacher's aid...? ?

Couldn't happen to a nicer person! ?

• Like 1

I wonder how hard it is for an Amazon to get out of diapers? I mean look at what other Amazon’s do to littles in pull ups. I can see Kristin not making it to the potty and going back to diapers. Especially the first time she has to ask someone to take her to the potty. She might be too embarrassed to ask and end up having a genuine accident. 

11 minutes ago, diaperboymi said:

Love the twist with Addison sticking it to Kristen.  That was Amazing!!!!!!  Thanks for the new chapter!!!!

Thanks! ?

10 minutes ago, Jayme said:

Depending on what she is given to drink that three weeks could end up being a lifetime.

<nods> That would be a real shame, wouldn't it...? 

9 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I wonder how hard it is for an Amazon to get out of diapers? I mean look at what other Amazon’s do to littles in pull ups. I can see Kristin not making it to the potty and going back to diapers. Especially the first time she has to ask someone to take her to the potty. She might be too embarrassed to ask and end up having a genuine accident. 

I don't get into her rules at all moving forward (not the last time you see her though), but I picture her having the same idea as getting to use pull-ups down the road when finally allowed, but if she misses she's back into her diapees. A number two will be automatically... Basically picture the rules in the 'Nerissa's Home for Diaper Girls' being in play here.

12 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I can see her being given suppositories or laxatives during her potty training just to amuse the other staff

That would be so sad, huh? ?

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete