LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wife and Laundry

My wife came up to me yesterday.  "I just finished doing a weeks worth of laundry."  I was expecting to hear about the level effort or something but then she asked, "Do you know how many pairs of your underwear were in these loads?"

"None."

I got a chuckle.    In the past couple of weeks I've either had a diaper on or I hadn't worn anything.

• Like 1

I'm not going to wear underpants until Monday. I don't plan on even looking at the potty until then either.  Wifey is out of town. So, generally the only time I completely ignore the potty.  Well that's not true, not really.  I have work at a friends house this week so 247 is out the window.

6 hours ago, willnotwill said:

My wife came up to me yesterday.  "I just finished doing a weeks worth of laundry."  I was expecting to hear about the level effort or something but then she asked, "Do you know how many pairs of your underwear were in these loads?"

"None."

I got a chuckle.    In the past couple of weeks I've either had a diaper on or I hadn't worn anything.

I would have turned around and given her a big wet kiss on the lips and patted her bottom. We laugh at the amount of laundry that gets done in the house. mostly dresses, shirts, blouses, and tshirts, even socks are rare. Maybe the occasional babydoll or thong. Diapers save a lot on laundry days. We were doing laundry today and cleaning house, in our diapers too.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, willnotwill said:

"None."

I get that sometimes too.  If I am off work for a couple of days, my wife will mention that there was none of my underwear in the laundry.   I only wear underwear on workdays to help conceal my diaper.  I find disposable diapers are more comfortable with nothing on over them.

53 minutes ago, Moochie said:

Think what the laundry would be like if you wore cloth diapers and plastic pants!:baby_smiley3:

I do, and it's OK really.  I do all the washing (and the ironing for that matter).  Monday's washing day, apart from nappies, and nappies go in every 2 days.  Mind you, I don't have to go to work any more...

No underpants here either - they're long gone.

21 hours ago, willnotwill said:

"None."

I was expecting a complaint about washing diapers.

I used to wear cloth diapers nightly (and my wife was the one to put me in them).    At one point when I was laid off, I went 24/7 in cloth and had to do frequent loads of diapers to keep up.

22 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I'd have said, "You're welcome for me saving you having to do as much laundry!"

Except I go cloth, which would massively increase the workload, lol. I do laundry at out home.

On 1/17/2021 at 10:45 PM, Stroller said:

I do, and it's OK really.  I do all the washing (and the ironing for that matter).  Monday's washing day, apart from nappies, and nappies go in every 2 days.  Mind you, I don't have to go to work any more...

No underpants here either - they're long gone.

Me too, last washed a pair of underpants about ten years ago, but the nappies are washed every three days. Hung on the line for all to see (well if you come close to the garden you can see them).

59 minutes ago, Greybird said:

Me too, last washed a pair of underpants about ten years ago, but the nappies are washed every three days. Hung on the line for all to see (well if you come close to the garden you can see them).

My inco stuff is on the line for all to see most days.

On 1/16/2021 at 1:55 PM, willnotwill said:

"None."

I spent over a week in nappies recently and when I was sorting a load of washing I noticed the lack of underwear!

On 1/16/2021 at 8:55 AM, willnotwill said:

"None."

You also could have raised her eyebrows by telling her, "None, but have you notices there were twice as many pairs of your panties this week in the laundry?"

• Haha 1