LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Unintended Workout

Since I've had some alone time recently I've started to wear diapers to bed in addition to wearing during the day. I resupplied with a thick overnight disposable and added a pull-up over it to add compression and for added protection. I'm not a bedwetter but this allows me to briefly get up and let the morning flow go without heading to the toilet. So far it's worked amazingly well.

Today I went to take the bag of used diapers out to the trash, about 8 or so. Man! That bag had heft! No scale available but I'd say close to 20 lbs. That includes my overnight hybrids as well as my around the house daytime's. I also have a bit of soreness in my lower back I assume from carrying the weight of a near full to full diaper around my pelvis for an extended time. 

Wonder what other diaper workouts I can discover? ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LOL. I have to haul my trash up the stairs and across the street to a dumpster. I always have considered this as a workout. I lift my full and heavy diaper trash bag as I'm walking as if I'm pumping iron. Is it sad that this is one of my primary workouts, lol?

• Like 1

Our town had some specifics recently about garbage on FB, but on this years notice I don't see anything other than a tight lid.  Being in bear country, they want everything in a can with a lid that closes tight.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 2sail2 said:

Our town had some specifics recently about garbage on FB, but on this years notice I don't see anything other than a tight lid.  Being in bear country, they want everything in a can with a lid that closes tight.

Ha Ha!  If the bears get at your diapers in your trash can, they won't have anymore use for their Charmin toilet paper!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, 2sail2 said:

Glad I'm just shirt of bear country. Urge to run out and hug might be to great! ??

Yep, I measured my diaper weights and payloads for 3 months.  If using disposables 100% (which during the holidays I'm kind of forced to) and assuming I empty my diaper bin twice per week.  Each bin's payload is a shade under 10 kg which or about 22 lb.  Each bin has to go down two flights of stairs...

One of the first things that surprised me about diapers is how big and heavy they can get.

I’ve haven’t had to put more then one in the weenie bin at a time but it’s easy to see how quickly they can add up in weight and size sometimes.

• Like 1

I only keep about 4 max before I run it out to the trash. I use a smaller wastebasket, so that’s the most I get. (Wrapped in grocery bags). I throw it in with the main garbage and take out at the same time. 

If you take into account what you eat everyday, it comes to three to four pounds. and if you drink lots of water, remember liquid has weight. One gallon of water is eight pounds. Excuse my expression, but thats a lot of shit and piss. I try to break my garbage up into sections diapers, garbage and then recyclables, yes the diaper bag is a workout in itself

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

We had incredibly fierce winds the other day and blew my can over twice.  I ended up bringing it back in.   There were only two diapers and a light weight kitchen trash bag in there.   Gotta fill 'em up more often.

• 3 weeks later...

by the title, i thought you accidentally walked into a spider's web and did a week's worth of cardio in about 20 seconds lol

but yes, disposing used diapers is a good arm and upper body workout. i try to keep bags under a certain heft out of respect for the trashmen, but also so the bags won't rip, spilling bags of smelly used diapers all over