LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are the reasons for your accidents?

Good Afternoon,

For those of you with incontinence, do have an accident because your bladder gets too full or does your bladder sphincter get too tired? I am wondering why some people only have minutes before losing control whereas others can hold it in longer.

thanks for sharing

My bladder and bowel incontinence is due to a ruptured disc in my lower back. I have severe spinal pain and total incontinence since August 2018. The Doctors want to do surgery on my back but I will not let them because they will most likely do more damage. I can still walk today, but if they do surgery and screw it up, I might not be able to walk afterwards. That is not a risk I am willing to take.

• Like 1

Lower back pain, sciatica and some issues around L4-L5, S1.  I am not sure if its spinal stenosis. The main issue for me is the pins and needles feelin I have in both feet and in the groin area at times depending on how I am standing.

• Like 1

We all have different reasons and reactions (leakage, dribbles  full incontinence). I am somewhere between leakage and full incontinence, my days vary. My cause is not exactly known. I  have never had good control.  I  have had small leaks/spirts to wet spots on my pants. 

There are different types of UIC and there are many cases where you don’t even feel an urge. This depends hardly on the underlying reason for the UIC. If you’re question referring to urge incontinence WetNights answer may help...

• 3 weeks later...

I began having urge incontinence several years ago, finding that no matter how hard I tried I would start to dribble before reaching the bathroom. This gradually developed to the point where I was having frequent accidents and also wetting the bed, at which point I began wearing protection 24/7 and I now have no bladder control.

• 1 month later...

For me it's upper and lower back injuries. Throw in poor fluid balance, constipation, bladder spasms, now mid diabetic.

It's 25 miles to work, after leaving at 24.5 miles or so that sensation hits that I need to go. I make it to the house success. Put the key in the lock and just start to turn it. Then that other sensation hits. Too late.

Sarcoidosis associated small fiber polyneuropathy plus BPH and damage done by fournier's gangrene from a diabetes medication.

I will be in diapers the rest of my life and have no problems with that.

But my doctors want to fix what is unfixable.