LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have a great voice for narration, but there aren't many really good (and popular) ABDL stories out there that would sound right coming from a male narrator, especially not one with a voice in the same register as James Earl Jones.  :D 

20 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

I have a great voice for narration, but there aren't many really good (and popular) ABDL stories out there that would sound right coming from a male narrator, especially not one with a voice in the same register as James Earl Jones.  :D 

C'mon, say "I'm a pretty princess." Please!?

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

At least not any of the kind that I like.   A deep voice with a strong tone works in a lot of story, but imagine Boris Karloff reading the 'mommy' parts?   It wouldn't work.

Depending on the type of story- a voice of a stern female voice would work well in most of the stories I enjoy.

What I don't like is an overly high register that sounds like somebody whining.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BoTox said:

Audio books do very well but are very expensive to create. If you have a pleasing voice and can read them well, you will probably have quite a following.

Hmm, not like an audio book, maybe a podcast? Or YouTube? 

It would be more comical since I have tourette's so bad xD It would end up like

"And she sat there thinking, before finally deciding to go and ENGLISH TOAST BISCUITS UP YOUR MOMS BEHIND!" 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

C'mon, say "I'm a pretty princess." Please!?

Princess.mp3

42 minutes ago, SashaButters said:

"And she sat there thinking, before finally deciding to go and ENGLISH TOAST BISCUITS UP YOUR MOMS BEHIND!" 

It'd be nothing if not entertaining! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
45 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I wasn't expecting you to actually do it. You do have the wrong voice for AB stories, but you might want look into gritty westerns.

If I could pull off a convincing cowboy drawl, I'd consider it.  :D 

13 hours ago, SashaButters said:

Stop, stop! I can only get so erect.

If you want $ go for the sweet, sweet, abdl hypno content. Demand for it only seems to increase, granted anything you charge for will eventually end up free but theres always people who'll pay for something new.

7 hours ago, eatenbywo1ves said:

Stop, stop! I can only get so erect.

If you want $ go for the sweet, sweet, abdl hypno content. Demand for it only seems to increase, granted anything you charge for will eventually end up free but theres always people who'll pay for something new.

So... you're saying I should do audio recordings of the scripts I wrote in Wannabe Hypnotist  and sell them?  :D