LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping In a Dry Diaper?

Greetings, friends. This may seem a strange question, but does anyone else prefer to “christen” their diaper before pooping in it? Peeing being so much more often needful than pooping, it always feels strange to me to poop in a dry diaper, even when I diaper up specifically because I feel the need to poop coming on. If the need is pressing, I do stink up a dry one, but I often wait until that first need to pee comes along. Just feels more natural I guess, anybody else feel this way?

• Like 1

My diaper is normally always wet to some extent before I have a pooping accident. I am always peeing in small amounts normally every time I stand up. I normally poop once a day and it normally happens in my diaper. I might get to poop in the toilet 1 or 2 times a week if I am lucky. That only happens when I just happen to be changing out of a wet diaper and the timing just happens that I was going to have a pooping accident soon anyway. I always sit on the toilet after I take off a wet diaper to try to poop. Sometimes I succeed but most of the time nothing comes out and it just means I am most likely going to have a pooping accident in my diaper sometime later.

On 12/25/2020 at 1:47 PM, MessyBert said:

I do enjoy a wet diaper, but honestly would really enjoy pooping into it first. 

I feel the same way bud. Mess that diaper with a good huge solid poop and then soften it up with a little pee, and then let my boyfriend spank it down and squish it real good against my privates, and then its diaper sex and a shower together. I was taught right.

• Haha 1

Me too, I like to get most of the peeing out of the way first and poop last, unless I can't help it, which rarely is the case with me.

I can stay in a pooped diaper for quite some time, but if I pee afterwards and it's not absorbed in the diaper right away, it rather shortens that time, as those two when combined can get really nasty right quick.

3 hours ago, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

Me too, I like to get most of the peeing out of the way first and poop last, unless I can't help it, which rarely is the case with me.

I can stay in a pooped diaper for quite some time, but if I pee afterwards and it's not absorbed in the diaper right away, it rather shortens that time, as those two when combined can get really nasty right quick.

I know what you mean. I too sometimes wear a stinky one for quite some time, and peeing afterwards makes the poop messier.  The poop also prevents immediate absorption by taking up some of the surface area, which can lead to leaks. Pee leaks are one thing, pee-mixed-with-poop leaks are yucky...

I sometimes use clothies, and wetting beforehand is definitely preferable because it makes the poop less difficult to get out of the cloth...cleaning up a messy clothie is enough fun without poop smeared into the cotton whilst dry...

Forhuhately t's really rare that I mess a dry diaper,it's only.if i.was just catheterized That my diaper is.dry for.more.than a couplenof minutes , rarely I. Will mess the.bed.pad well being drained ,that of.course is really.unfortunate timing for a change, however that's what bed pads are.for accidents well being changed ,between diapers .

On 12/25/2020 at 6:58 AM, Whatsthatsmell said:

I enjoy when the poop is so large it makes me start to pee as soon as it comes out.  Completely involuntary.   

I love that too!

• Thanks 1

I’m typically a morning messer. My favourite thing to do is go to bed in a slightly wet diaper, wake up, do my morning pee and start getting ready for the morning bowel movement.

I’ve tried dry messing but it almost feels weird to me.

• Like 2
On 12/30/2020 at 2:23 AM, carsfan said:

I'm usually already wet when I mess. Sometimes though, if my diaper is compltely saturated ( usually the morning) all change into a cheap Tena or whatever just to have a poo. 

I have done it just this way myself, or sometimes, not having diapered up overnight, I put on a cheap one just to poop in it, so as not to waste a nicer one. Lately though I’ve been avoiding the cheapies altogether...

Pooping in anything without good standing leg cuffs risks getting very messy in a not so pleasant manner, as while my poops are normally pretty manageable, I can never be entirely sure what’s going to come out...

• Like 1

My night time diaper was soaked when I got up this morning so I thought I better change to avoid a press-out leak while sitting  here responding.  I put on a cheap Assurance diaper because I know I had to go poopy and I am now in the dry but messy Assurance diaper. The bulge and load is a little more pronounced in a dry diaper. Still in the process of recovering from COVID-19.

If I do either, its normally either after being told to, or when just diapered for a while and doing whatever I need to. However, normally it does end up going that way.