LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cleanup?

5 hours ago, MessyBert said:

Does cleaning up after being in a poopy diaper bother anyone? Personally, I enjoy it but hate it at the same time. The only reason I hate it is because that means I'm no longer messy! 

@MessyBert

Sometimes, It can be hard if you are not used to it, but as you get used to it, the process gets easier to deal with.  Having quality diapers available to deal with the mess, that are NOT cheap and do NOT fall apart when they are loaded, are CRITICAL to this.  That's why I want plastic backed.  Cloth backed diapers do not work for ME - They may work for someone else, who can put them on, pin them up, clean them, and deal with all of that, but you CAN'T expect the cheap stuff to keep the mess where it belongs.  I do not have a STEEL STOMACH - Poop is part of life, but I can tell you that it STINKS - as I continue on my journey, it may become less of a problem, but I want to be sure that the mess remains in the diaper, and not all over everything else. 

You also have to understand that I have been told that it is better to keep the mess contained, so that you don't contaminate something else.  The way I was taught was that plastic backed diapers can do that, because they the ability to help you deal with the odor, because of odor control in the diaper.  The better the diaper, the better the control, and the less likely there will be adverse reactions.

I don't like to mess, and I know that I will, so, being that it is a foregone conclusion, I am READY to deal with it when it happens.  as long as I can contain the mess in the diaper or in my own bathroom, I can deal with it.  There have been times when a messy situation happens away from home, and it takes me time to strip down, drop the dirty diapers, trash them out, and clean myself up.  I am LUCKY because all I do is key my front door, roll to the bedroom, hang a left and a right, and i have the tools I need to deal with it.  A shower bay where I can roll in and strip down, and prepare for a shower, which is how I have dealt with really messy diapers.  I have a trash bag IN the bay for dirty diapers, so I can just drop them, and dispose.

Thing is, you can enjoy your fun, but eventually, you will have to clean up - The longer you wait, the harder it could become, if you do not have a GOOD system that you use if you have a poop release.  The reason I want QUALITY diapers is because what happens if I am sick, and I have to release?  I don't want to have to do a bed change:  one of the things I did to protect the bed was to get a tarp and cover the bed with it.  that way, if you wet or mess, you just clean up the tarp, or use water to hose it off.  @Evelyn Dellcerrotaught me that trick, and I have one on there all the time:  easier then leaking all over the place :)

3 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

I put up with it. Goes with the territory, is my attitude.

@le Hollandais

I would have to agree:  You have to mess:  so you should be able to deal with it.  I have learned that an easy way to do that would be if you use a Chux Pad, you can pick up anything that escapes, wrap it up, and dump it in the trash - works well for solids - Have done that with my neighbor - I simply move his chair back, ask him what happened, glove up, remove the mess, and dump it.  then I use a cleaner to remove the stains and VIOLA, all clean :)

So, I am learning to deal with it, but I still wretch - I don't know why it makes me do that, but I CAN deal with it :) 

Brian

@MessyBert !!!!  I commend you sweetie and a big hi five !!  That's the question that gets the biggest ewwwwwws from everyone.  An AB may answer you " I let mommy or daddy or my caregiger take care of it".. Many DL will tell you their partner cleans them or their wife/SO so thats a big variation. How many here, have ever dealt with toddlers and had to change diapers ? Now when you see a two year old walking around with his/her diaper in hand and the poop is missing, what is a grownup to do ? First of all you must find the missing poop. A toddler at two years old knows nothing of diseases poop can carry. For them its just a piece of clay or mud to play with. Smear it on the wall and write your name ( Ozzy Osbourne, I love you ! ) ... A toddler thinks of it as fun and games. I am no different. I started pooping my pants at the age of twelve and enjoyed scooping the poop out of my panties with my hands, but I knew better to wash after my playtime. Still over forty years later I consider it playtime and sharing playtime with someone you love is something all of you will agree on is enjoyable. I embraced poop at a young age and smell or touch never bothered me. As @~Brian~ said he doesn't have a steel stomach, but it is a part of life. Face it if you don't poop that makes you full of shit ! Or as @le Hollandais says he puts up with it. Poop must be dealt with no matter what. Messybert thanks so much sweetie and yes I know that feeling when we must part with our dirty diaper and get rid of it brings a tear to my eye also. That just means life goes on and tommorow we have another poopy diaper to deal with.

• Like 1

I have written about this before, but here we go again.  Cleaning up after a messy diaper is not at all onerous for me.  It is neither enjoyable nor distasteful; just is the natural consequence of a soiled diaper.  It is essentially the same for me as going in the toilet, but just requires a little more work.  I have cleaning up and changing down to a science and I am able to get clean, fresh, and socially acceptable in a matter of minutes.  Here is my routine: 1) remove messy diaper and wipe as much as possible with any clean portion of the diaper, 2) baby wipes until clean, 3) wash rag, water, and soap after baby wipes, 4) rinse wash rag and wipe off any residual soap, 5) pat dry, 6) roll up soiled diaper and place in a plastic bag, 7) baby lotion, ??? baby powder inside fresh diaper and put on the nice clean diaper, 9) dispose of the dirty diaper in the outside garbage, 10) air freshener.  This routine is done every morning before my wife is out of bed since I am a pretty early morning person.  Although she knows, I refrain from messing my diaper in her presence, but I am often wet while with her.  I can finish this diaper change in less than 5 minutes.  Oh sure, there are the occasional real diaper blow-outs that are more labor intensive, but still the same routine.

A handheld shower is your friend!

Especially when you can replace the head from time to time with an enema attachment.

I'm not much for diapers myself, I use regular briefs that I've modified to keep everything contained until I'm ready to clean up in the shower.

Just rinse and wash later.

I've also modified my shower drain to help everything drain away.

I hate the smell and clean up.  I know there are many things that make clean up easier, hand held shower head (which I have) but no matter how easy it may be to clean myself up after a messy diaper, I still hate doing it.  The pleasures I get from messing my diapers do out weigh the nastiness of cleaning up afterwards, though.

Cleaning up my poopy butt is all part of pooping my diaper, if I had a problem with cleaning up I would never poop my diaper. 

In fact I enjoy making as big a mess as possible in my diaper before I remove the diaper and proceed with the clean up.

I never really minded it, to me it was something that came with the territory. I use nitrile gloves, lots of wet wipes, and a thorough shower, and all is fine.

I tend to put it off, not because I dread or hate the process, it's just, at that time I'm usually in such a relaxed state, having rubbed my filled diaper until I've reached climax, and I then I know I have to go get cleaned up eventually, but all I feel like doing is dropping back down on my bed and doing nothing. Which I've done more often than not, and even managed to fall asleep like that, which has certainly not helped making the cleanup any easier. But I regret nothing.

My only involvement similar to making the mess I sit in my wheelchair or  lay there in bed and it happens,4 or 5 times a day, and

I know it will as  I AM on medication that makes it impossible for anyone to retain stool . Once swallowed you will fill.your diaper regardless of time or place when the medication decides you go. You will go  .

Medication controls frequency volume and consistency .

At every change I am thoroughly cleaned and barrier cream.is appied to protect my ski 

N.amd make cleanup easier ,as an.sdded bonus no diaper rash possiblye even over nite

I think in 5 years time I have grown to love the smell and have gotten so used to the texture that it really is never a problem changing myself. Now that my boyfriend has been here we love playing house and cleaning each other up and having fun while we do it. I read so many posts that people hate the cleanup process. I know it feels great pooping, but if you dont like the cleanup why even poop your diaper ? Unless you are a glutton for punishment. I love a good spanking in a diaper also. The poop gets smashed all over my privates and is just so much more fun to cleanup. Cheers and cleanup them poopy diapers with extra love.

• Like 3

i’m not extensively cleaned because my Husband likes to keep me wet and a little dirty all the time. After pooping in a dry disposable, i’m put back into my trainers for wetting uncleaned. So i’m not really messy in the trainers, just a dirty buttcrack, as my Husband likes it to be.

On 12/24/2020 at 10:00 AM, Moochie said:

Here is my routine: 1) remove messy diaper and wipe as much as possible with any clean portion of the diaper, 2) baby wipes until clean, 3) wash rag, water, and soap after baby wipes, 4) rinse wash rag and wipe off any residual soap, 5) pat dry, 6) roll up soiled diaper and place in a plastic bag, 7) baby lotion, ??? baby powder inside fresh diaper and put on the nice clean diaper, 9) dispose of the dirty diaper in the outside garbage, 10) air freshener... 

I can finish this diaper change in less than 5 minutes.  Oh sure, there are the occasional real diaper blow-outs that are more labor intensive, but still the same routine.

5 minutes is pretty impressive. 

I’ll have to give the wash cloth idea a try. I’ve never been able to properly clean up with just baby wipes and I think that will be the key to a good clean up.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 12/25/2020 at 7:42 AM, rusty pins said:

I hate the smell and clean up.  I know there are many things that make clean up easier, hand held shower head (which I have) but no matter how easy it may be to clean myself up after a messy diaper, I still hate doing it.  The pleasures I get from messing my diapers do out weigh the nastiness of cleaning up afterwards, though.

LOL @nastiness.com

A necessary part.
I don't exactly enjoy it. But as others have said, if youre gonna make a mess of yourself then youre gonna have to clean it up at some point.

The enjoyment and pleasure and thrill etc I get from a desperate huge mess in my diaper is more than worth the quick cleanup and jump in the shower afterwards.

I stay in for awhile to enjoy the feeling.  Smell is no big deal.  Trust me it's nothing like an outhouse on a hot day.  When it threatens to become a blow out that I take action. I use wipes to clean up most of it then hop into the  shower to take care of the rest.  I know it can be a little off-putting at first, but hey if you feel it against your bum what's the difference?

• 2 weeks later...

I like to mess my diaper and nothing's better then doing a yoga session into a messy diaper

At the end of my yoga session when I take off my diaper I feel like I have a artwork in front of me ☺️

So I dont waste time with wipe, I jump into the shower and clean all around wiht a anal douching attachement