LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone dribble after extended wearing?

I wear about 70% of the time so most of the time I don't think about dribbling or or shaking all the drops out. Today I'm in regular underwear and I've noticed after stretching I'll have to suddenly clench so no pee comes out and after sitting for a while I'll get up and feel slightly wet like a drop or two came out. Anyone else experienced this after extended time in diapers? 

I think there is some truth to toilet "untraining" for daily diaper wearers.  When in diapers, and I have the slightest urge to go, I just relax and go in my diaper.  I can't hold as much as I used to, and it is to the point now that I almost need diapers.

• Like 1

Your muscles can gain muscle memory IE constantly relaxed, but most times you can regain most if not all your control but there have been reports of people never regaining the control level they once had due to muscle atrophy.   This is why Doctors don't recommend diapers when people first start dealing with diapers as any control they have left will quickly disappear if you simply use your diaper Im there myself I quickly lost my remaining control but all I really did in my case was excalerate my loss of control.

My Bladder issue started with wet spots and mini surges and I quickly progressed into taped diapers from realfit for men, if you find your self still having issues after stopping wearing diapers and using at the slightest urge you should see your Dr and possibly an urologist.

I wore a Double diaper last time and it was amazing.   But yes i had that experiênce after two wettings due to pressure on my bladder. That was Just like uncontrollable dribbling ... and as opposed to incontinence  (which i experiênced once about right years ago, it felt delightfully babyish

Yes I have the dribble after my bladder empties, sometimes when I sneeze or cough, lift something heavy, stand up after sitting for long time. 

I however dont consider it a problem as it is all part of my diaper training and wanting bladder incontinence,  the side effect of loosing bowel control is a plus for me.

If I started needing protection 24/7 I really wouldn't mind. I would see a doctor because I was already told by my significant other that unless I had a medical need for it he wasn't ok with me being in diapers 24/7. I wouldn't want to get to that point really because there's an extensive amount of freedom and sexual opportunities that you give up to live that way.

We're semi open in our relationship and involve other people from time to time 

Usually I will wear for a few days in a row during the week. When I go back to my pullup I don't dribble but do get a very strong urge to go. If I'm not paying attention I will wet. Not that that's a bad thing. :)

I dribble occasionally but after 6 years of wearing 24/7 its still not a constant issue, some times I think it may be better to always be dribbling  so my diaper has a chance to wick better and there would be less chances of leaks due to no more flooding. 

On 12/22/2020 at 9:41 AM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

If I started needing protection 24/7 I really wouldn't mind. I would see a doctor because I was already told by my significant other that unless I had a medical need for it he wasn't ok with me being in diapers 24/7. I wouldn't want to get to that point really because there's an extensive amount of freedom and sexual opportunities that you give up to live that way.

We're semi open in our relationship and involve other people from time to time 

In my younger days wearing a diaper and having sex was never a problem as long as my diaper was not messy,  it took a few years before my spouce would allow me to have a messy diaper on during sex.

It was only after 25 years of wearing diapers 24/7 and a certain prescription  that I lost the ability to have sex with my wife,  we knew this would happen after I started the meds, just did not expect it to haooen so soon.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I had a supra-pubic catheter (tube in your belly right into the bladder) for about 5 weeks as a result of a massive infection after I 'popped' my bladder and busted my pelvis in an accident.  After those weeks, I could probably 'hold it' for about 20 seconds.  But within a couple of days that was up to minutes and within a couple weeks it was almost normal but made sure I had protection or a bathroom near by at all times.  Fast forward a couple years and no problem.  However I've found that wearing for a while or a couple of days results in the dribbling the OP described.

Not sure if it's the same, but until I go the first time in my diaper I won't, but after once I can't seem to stop going every couple minutes. It takes a while to adjust back. The fear is real ?

I've been 24/7 for two years, and I definitely get a wide range of weird feedback from that department, however it's not consistent and it hasn't followed the "untraining" road that some people have written about, although I'm not actively "untraining" or pursuing incontinence, I'm just wearing diapers all the time, and a consequence of that is quickly learning to go often, in small amounts, rather than infrequently in large amounts, because diapers are way more likely to fail with deluges. A side effect of this is the onset of notable discomfort if I "hold it" for any length of time, and, most notably, once I start peeing, I can't stop it. But, all of that said, sometimes I pee every 10 minutes or less, and sometimes I loose track and realize I've held it for an hour, and then get a cramp or a spasm or whatever, and the gates burst open. But I'm definitely not incontinent - I can hold it if I need to, just not for as long, and, if I really need to go, eventually, the event will occur with or without my participation, but I never let it get that far. 

But other than with desperate need situations, I have to  at least wave a cursory approval to the gates. I no longer have to push at all, and after I say "go", I never pay attention anymore, and sometimes I'll dribble for like 10 minutes, whereas sometime things shut down pretty quickly, although it's hard to tell now - I have thought that I was done before, but then felt external stimuli such as a trickle which demonstrated that I was in fact still releasing something.  

If I put on underwear and tried to function normally, I guarantee I'd be running to the bathroom frequently, and would be at risk of wetting myself accidentally if I stopped paying attention, but, it wouldn't happen by itself unless I let myself go an hour or 90 minutes, and ignored the building urgency. I'd have plenty of warning...

On 12/22/2020 at 1:54 PM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I wear about 70% of the time so most of the time I don't think about dribbling or or shaking all the drops out. Today I'm in regular underwear and I've noticed after stretching I'll have to suddenly clench so no pee comes out and after sitting for a while I'll get up and feel slightly wet like a drop or two came out. Anyone else experienced this after extended time in diapers? 

Yes, sometimes, but I suspect it's because I have slowly forgotten the near-reflexive "clench" maneuver after a few years 24/7 and there is some pee that sits in the urethra until gravity has its wicked way.  After a couple of years, I have a similar level of control to @Little Sherri with the exception that I probably sleep-wet a bit more often: ironic since he grew up a bed-wetter and I did not.  I think it's all about shifting to new default behaviors rather than any real incontinence and I suspect we could get it back if we needed to.   At least from this point.  If the bed-wetting thing progresses, that might be tricky to recover from.