LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Earth Dimension: Chapter Thirteen

22 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

So do the diapers. 

This chapter needs a bit of proofreading. 

Thanks for the feedback! I will try to proofread more carefully next time

14 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Somehow I think she's about to have a playmate... I wonder if the Nanny is a normal human or an amazon?

What gives you that idea? ?

17 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

Okay I hope she gets home because she is really sad. Please continue

Will do!

Thank you all for the comments!

• 2 weeks later...

Stuff has been moved, walls have been painted, closets put together, so without further ado:

Chapter five

“Do you think she’s going to do it?” I asked Ray. We both sat down at our desk as soon Kara went with Irene.

“Hard to tell. We don’t know what kind of dirt Irene has on her, you know, to persuade her into that position,” Ray said without looking up from his computer.

“That, and the pay is something else, I mean, it’s good money,” I said, leaning back on my chair, my arms behind my head.

“With those requirements, the pay better be good,” Ray chuckled. “Still, you won’t find me accepting that job, no matter what kind of dirt Irene could kick up.”

“True true,” I said, looking at my monitor seeing a car arriving. “There is the first one,” I said.

“I hope it’s the nanny. I am not ready to change another diaper,” Ray sighed.

“Looks like it’s her, guessing from the license plate. Maybe she can change you first,” I chuckled.

“Maybe I will ask her to save a dirty one for you,” Ray said with a grin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

“This person was meant to be a buddy for Layla, someone she could play with, laugh with, and make her feel at home,” Irene stated calmly. “She was, of course, compensated for her position,” Irene continued, rummaging through a few drawers and pulling out a few papers. I looked at the folder in front of me.

“How did you get this?” I asked, rubbing my sweaty hands off on my thighs. A million questions went through my mind, I better ask them before I make an agreement or walk straight into a trap.

“We, as an agency, have clearance for that kind of stuff,” Irene answered, laying down the papers in front of her.

“H-how did you get it s-so fast?” I stuttered, hating the fact that I did.

“As soon as your partner submitted the report to the system, we did a background check on all the people mentioned in it. I was a little surprised by your check, nonetheless, a welcome surprise,” Irene answered in the same calm manner.

I looked at my folder again, websites that I had visited, stuff that I had bought from various stores, even my call history was in here.

“What If I say no?” I asked.

“I would ask you to read the contract first,” Irene said, sliding the little stack of papers my way. “If you do say no, you can go back to your job. After signing a strict NDA of course.”

“That means I can never talk about what I have seen here, right?” I asked Irene for clarification. 

“Indeed, and anything that involves Layla and her dimension. That does also mean you can never see Layla again, doesn’t matter if she goes back to her dimension or not,” Irene added. I gulped a little and let my eyes wander over the contract.

I read the contract in silence while Irene was busy on her computer. The pay was enormous, four times more than I was making now. The requirements however were a hard pill to swallow. Basically it meant getting the same treatment as Layla, from the clothes, to the toys, to even the feeding and diapering. All so that Layla felt at home. It was stated in the contract that there was no toilet available in the nursery, and that you needed a special pass to unlock the door.

“One question,” I said towards Irene, who looked up from her computer.

“Yes?”

“Why do you not give out a door pass?” I asked.

“And run the risk that Layla escapes this building and goes wandering around?”

“But I guess the nanny has one?”

“She doesn’t. She is only allowed to get out of the room during her breaks and when she goes home for the night,” Irene answered. She focused back on her screen.

“Why not give me the same privilege?” I asked. I saw no reason not to give me those breaks.

“As the contract states, if you agree, you will get the same treatment as Layla,” Irene said, a little annoyed. I got the hint and went back on reading the contract. The rest was pretty much all standard legal stuff. The contract would end when Layla gets back to her dimension or after six months. So if I agree to all this, I have to find someone to look after my cat for at least the next six months. 

After carefully reading it at least twice I put down the contract and looked at Irene. Irene looked up from her computer with a little smile on her face.

“And? What do you say?” She asked.

“Why me?”

“As I have shown you, you would be perfect for the job,” Irene said, tapping her fingers on my folder. “You already have experience in this field. You have a connection with Layla, as you have stated earlier. Sure, there are things that will not be to your liking but that goes for any job.”

“I guess you’re right,” I said meekly. “What about privacy? There is a big window overseeing the room Layla is in.”

“All the people that work here have signed a NDA, so I wouldn’t worry about that. If someone acts out of line, there will be punishments of course. The same applies to you.”

I reread the contract again, letting Irene’s words echo in my mind for a while.

The pay was good, my job was basically being a sister for Layla, which, now I know her, wouldn’t be that hard. Layla did say she went to college, so at least part of her is an adult. I let out a loud sigh, was I really about to do this? To be honest with myself, I did experiment with age play and diapers. While I didn’t like using the diapers that much, the age play stuck around, as it’s shown on my record in front of me. I reread the section of my internet history and swallowed loudly. If not me, then who? Would they pluck someone else from the streets to be Layla’s sister? There are probably plenty of people out there willing to be her playmate. With that thought I have chosen my answer.

“All right, I will do it,” I said, focused. “But under a few conditions,” I stated. Irene’s head shot back up from the monitor, probably not expecting my answer.

“Name it and I will see what I can do,” Irene said a bit shocked.

“First, I will not be treated exactly like Layla. No booping my nose, no tickling and no raspberries on my stomach, and no spankings,” I said sternly, feeling a little proud of myself. I was a police officer after all.

“I can’t guarantee no spankings, that depends on your behavior down there, as for the rest, done,” Irene said, smiling.

“Second, I want an additional salary upon what is stated in the contract,” I stated. If I have to use diapers, I better be paid handsomely for it.

“Also done,” Irene said as if she was already expecting that demand.

“Third, I want one day with Layla in our world, showing her around, and let her see what our dimension has to offer, with the supervision from Ray and Ed of course,” I said.

“I am not sure if that is such a good idea, Layla doesn’t belong here,” Irene said. 

“One day is all I ask,” I said determined. 

“You have asked for plenty more Miss Garcia, know the line,” Irene said irritated. “I will see what I can do, no promises however.”

“Fine, and last, I have a cat at home, since I will be staying here for the foreseeable future can someone look after it?” I asked, shifting a little on my seat, getting a little nervous for what was to come.

“Your apartment and cat will be looked after, don’t worry about that,” Irene said, now relaxed again. “Let me add the last few additions to this and we can begin!” Irene said with great enthusiasm. Irene typed away adding in my demands into the contract, The thought of Irene cleaning the litter box at home gave me a slight chuckle.

“All done!” Irene said as she moved towards the printer that was spitting out paper. Irene grabbed the papers that sealed my fate for the next six months and laid them down in front of me with a pen. “Initials all on the bottom of the pages and signature with date on the last one,” Irene said standing next to me. I grabbed the pen and held it in my hand. I was about to sign my freedom away, just like some of the stories I have read. I shook my head a little and signed the pages.

---------------------------------------------------------

I laid on the pile of stuffies, holding the seal close to my chest while I looked up at the ceiling. They put dozens of stars and planets on it, probably glow in the dark ones. I suckled on my pacifier, imaging how the stars would look if the lights were off. I almost dozed off when I heard a little click coming from the door. I quickly sat up, let the pacifier drop from my mouth and looked at the door, hoping it was Kara.

The door opened slowly and Ed stepped into the room.

“Hey Layla, how do you like the room?” He asked.

“It’s almost perfect,” I said, coming off the pile of stuffies.

“Well, I hope this helps a little,” Ed said, stepping away from the door. A woman, almost two heads taller than me entered the room. “Layla, meet your nanny, Helen. Helen, this is your charge, Layla,” Ed introduced us, quickly moving his arm between us as he said our names.

“Nice to meet you Layla, Is it okay if I come closer?” Helen asked sweetly. I nodded. Helen took a few steps towards me and stood still again, admiring the room she was in.

“This is a lovely room,” Helen said, looking at me. “Is it yours?”

“For now, but at home I have a prettier room, and it has all my stuff, and Ollie,” I said, hugging the seal again.

“I am sure it is, I would love to see it one day,” Helen said.

“First Kara, then you can come,” I said. “Where is Kara?” I asked Ed.

“She should be here soon, don’t worry,” He replied, Helen nodded along.

“Do you know Kara?” I asked Helen.

“Not yet, I just heard a lot about her,” she replied.

“I will leave you two be, and look for Kara” Ed said as he slowly walked out of the room and closed the door.

I showed Helen around the room while I kept an eye on her, I didn’t trust her yet, not when Kara wasn’t around. I showed her the closet and the rocking horse, Helen nodded every time I pointed at something.

“What do you think?” I asked Helen as we stood still next to the pile of stuffies.

“It is still a lovely room,” Helen said with a little smile.

“Uhu, it’s going to be even better when Kara gets here,” I said, eyeing the door.

“You’re pretty fond of this Kara person, aren’t you?” Helen asked, tilting her head a little.

“She’s the only one who has been nice to me,” I explained.

“That can’t be true, what about Ed? Or Ray?” She asked.

“They are nice too, I guess, but nothing compared to Kara. She stayed and talked to me for hours when we were at the bureau,” I said, wiggling on my feet a little. “I do hope she gets here soon.”

“All in time,” Helen said, hearing my stomach growl. “You must be hungry, when was the last time you ate something?” Helen asked.

“I guess, this morning?” I wondered out loud. The last thing I ate must have been breakfast with mommy.

“That is an awful long time ago, how about we get you something? What do you like?”

“Peanut butter jelly sandwich?” I asked, hoping they would have something like that here.

“Sure thing, anything else?” Helen asked, grabbing her cellphone and started typing.

“A big bottle of apple juice? And some ice cream?” I asked, wondering if I would get it. Mommy would never let me have ice cream before dinner.

“Coming right up,” Helen said, putting her cellphone away again. “While we wait for your food to arrive, let’s get that diaper changed,” Helen said, but waited for my response.

“I sure could use a change,” I said while looking at my crotch. I went on all fours and crawled towards the crib and grabbed the changing mat from underneath. I rolled around and laid down on it, popping the pacifier in my mouth.

“Which one do you want?” Helen asked, pointing at the piles of diapers.

“Pwink,” I said from behind my pacifier, slowly beginning to trust Helen.

Helen changed my diaper, better than Ray did, but not as good as mommy. After a few minutes Helen taped the diaper shut.

“All done,” she said, clapping her hands together. A little ping went off somewhere in the room at the same time.

“And what a timing, that must be your food,” Helen said, as she got up and helped me to my feet. Helen walked towards the wall with the big mirror on it and lifted part of the wall up. “Looks like your order is complete,” Helen said as she grabbed the tray that was in the wall. “Your sandwich, bottle, and ice cream.”

I looked around the room for a highchair, but couldn’t find a single chair to sit in. I pulled the pacifier out of my mouth. “Uhm, Helen,” I said, a little uncertain. “Where do I sit?” Helen looked around the room with the same puzzled look on her face.

“They must have forgotten about that,” she said, as she put the tray down on the floor. Helen took her phone out again and started typing. “For now the floor has to do,” Helen said as she put her phone away. She walked over to the closet and rummaged a little in it. She pulled out something pink and plastic and walked over to me with a smile on her face. “At least they didn’t forget the bibs! Chin up please,” Helen said as she held the bib in front of me. It was plain pink but a little darker around the edges. Helen put the bib on me and handed me the tray. I carefully grabbed the sandwich with both hands and took a little bite. It wasn’t terrible, but it wasn’t good either. I took another bite in the hope the problem was the crust. This bite was a little better, but it was still nothing compared to the sandwiches mommy makes at home.

“Something wrong?” Helen asked, looking worried at me.

“It’s bland,” I said after swallowing the last bite with some effort. I reached for the bottle with apple juice to wash away the after taste. After a few sips I set the bottle back down on the tray.

“Also bland?” Helen asked sincerely.

“Uhu, does all the food here taste bland?” I asked bluntly. Inspecting the sandwich. The jello looked the same as did the peanut butter. I put a little of both on my finger and put it in my mouth. Definitely bland, still better than the hot chocolate Kara gave me back at the station. I carefully eyed the ice cream that already had melted a little bit. I grabbed the spoon and scooped a tiny bit of ice cream on it. I slowly brought it to my mouth and took a tiny lick from it.

“Mmmmhmm!” I moaned. Finally something good in this world! I quickly grabbed the bowl and started to devour the ice cream in it.

“A little slower Layla, or you might get brain freeze,” Helen said worriedly. I didn’t listen to her. I was so relieved there was something that I liked, something that I could put in my tummy after such a long time. I didn’t care that the ice cream juice covered my hands and wrists. By the last bite I felt a cold slowly crawl across my head, getting more violent each second. I let the bowl and spoon drop on the try and quickly put my ice cream covered hands on my head.

“Owh, owh owh owh!” I screamed out, rocking a little back and forth. Helen put her hand on my back and softly started rubbing it.

“It’s okay, it will be over soon,” Helen whispered, trying to sooth me as she removed the bib. Tears streamed down my face as I kept rubbing my head. The pain slowly went away and I could open my eyes again. I looked at Helen, who was sitting on her knees besides me.

“First time getting a brain freeze?” She asked, I nodded, shoving the bowl away from me, giving it an angry look as it tumbled across the floor.

“I hate this stupid place,” I said meekly, wiping the tears from my eyes. Helen gave me a pitiful look but refrained from saying anything. She stopped rubbing my back and went to retrieve the bowl and place it on the tray.

“I guess you don’t want this anymore?” She asked as she picked up the tray with the sandwich and bottle on it.. I nodded while I searched the room for my seal. I quickly spotted him next to the pile of stuffies and crawled towards it. I grabbed it and tightly embraced it with my eyes closed. After a few minutes Helen approached me and sat down next to me.

“Is there anything I can do for you? Layla?” She asked. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the door again.

“Can you ask Ed where Kara is?” I asked, hoping that Kara hasn’t already left. I am sure she wouldn't, but with each passing minute my doubt grew bigger and bigger.

“Sure,” Helen answered and grabbed her cellphone, she pushed a few buttons and held it against her ear. After a few seconds someone else on the other end picked up.

“Hi Ed, any idea when Kara comes down?” Helen asked immediately, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

“Oh, okay, I see, yes of course. Can I tell her that?” Helen said while looking at me with a smile. “Great! One more thing, can you send a bottle down with just plain water? Okay, thanks,” Helen said and hung up.

“Is Kara coming to visit?” I asked.

“Even better,” Helen replied with an air of mystery as she put her phone away.

• Like 10
  • Veggeto changed the title to The Earth Dimension: Chapter Five
23 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

The real question is when she goes back, does Kara really stay behind? 

(And just how full was that litter box? ? )

Maybe, if she can go of course ?

And full enough for a nasty task...

1. first I would have demanded 4 x what they offer and would have been satisfied with 2.5 x.

2. one day in the outside world I also consider unwise

3. wasn't it said that they want to exchange Layla for someone from the other side? Who didn't say they were sending Karen along so they could swap 2 who are more important?

But good story, I like it, I'll definitely read more.

11 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

1. first I would have demanded 4 x what they offer and would have been satisfied with 2.5 x.

2. one day in the outside world I also consider unwise

3. wasn't it said that they want to exchange Layla for someone from the other side? Who didn't say they were sending Karen along so they could swap 2 who are more important?

But good story, I like it, I'll definitely read more.

All good points that will come back in the future ?

5 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Surprises are a coming for all involved!

Pleasant and unpleasant surprises! ?

Without further ado:

Chapter Six

‘The fool,’ I thought, looking carefully at Kara signing the contract that would bound her fate. Luckily she didn’t care to read it all over again, or else she would’ve discovered the additional pages I had sneaked in. I have counted on the fact she would make some demands regarding the position, so I left those pages out for the first draft. Pages that would allow us to do with her as we seem fit, without her consent of course. Whatever it takes to get Layla back to her wretched dimension, even if that meant sending Kara along with her.

Kara signed the last page with date and signature and let out a little sigh as she dropped her pen on the table. She slumped back into the chair. “I guess I begin right away?” Kara asked.

“Indeed, Ed will walk you down to Layla and her, well, your nanny,” I couldn't help but chuckle a little. Kara rolled her eyes and stood up.

“Better rip this bandaid off quickly then,” she said as she stretched a little.

“Good,” I stated as I stood up and walked to the door and opened it. “Ed, Ray,” I yelled out across the office. It was now filling up nicely with people, still not everyone though, I have to look into those that arrive late. Ed and Ray stood up from behind their desks and walked over to us.

“Yes Irene?” Ed asked, kneading a little stress ball, probably dying to know what Kara had chosen.

“Could you walk Kara down to the nursery?” I asked while laying a hand on Kara’s shoulder. Ed stopped kneading the stress ball immediately.

“Euhm sure,” Ed said, looking a little shocked at Kara. “Right this way,” he said, stepping aside and motioning towards the hallway.

“Ray, could I speak to you in my office?” I asked him, watching Kara and Ed walking away.

“Yes, I do have some updates from the portal team,” He said as he walked into my office.

I closed the door and we both sat down. “So what is happening?” I asked Ray.

“Good news is we have located where Layla is from and have already tried to make contact with the local government,” Ray said, scrolling on his phone.

“That sounds pretty good, almost too good, what’s the downside?” I asked Ray, sitting across from him with folded fingers.

“The bad news is, we don’t have many people from our dimension in their country. That we know of,” He said, “Could I use your tablet? It would be easier that way,” he asked.

“Sure,” I replied, grabbing my tablet from my drawer. “There you go.”

“Thanks,” Ray said as he began typing and swiping.

“This is the only one we know of,” He said after a while. “He has been there for two years already, almost to the date,” Ray said as he showed me the profile.

“Sure there must be others, right?” I asked.

“We presume that yes, but we don’t know it. We have no reports from that country, except for this Matthew person,” Ray stated. I took the tablet from him and looked at the profile.

It was a pretty straight forward profile. Matthew Lesser, twenty-nine years old, used to be an adviser for the military until his disappearance two years ago.

“How did we locate him?” I asked as I looked at Matthews profile picture. Unlike most military personnel he had shoulder length brown hair with a short brown beard. His eyes though screamed military, composed but focused.

“We have somewhat a good relation with this country, well, we think we do. We have no way of knowing it for sure. They contacted us when Matthew appeared in their dimension, well, two months later than that actually. We think Matthew may have lied about his rank in order to get the Amazons to contact us, that would somewhat explain the two month period,” Ray explained while taking the tablet from me again.

“Any idea how he is doing?” I asked.

“Not yet, as I said, we have tried to contact the local government, but so far, no luck. We’re hoping Layla’s mother has already filled out a missing Little report and they are going to contact us,” Ray said, swiping a little more on the tablet and handing it back to me. It showed a map of the Amazon world. The country Matthew lives in was highlighted. Not the worst country to be a Little in, but also not the best. 

“Regarding the laws of that particular country we assume Matthew has been adopted,” Ray stated.

“Good work, keep trying to contact them. I want Layla back as quickly as possible, even if that means pestering a few Amazons with our calls,” I said, still looking at the map.

“Will do,” Ray said as he stood up and walked out of my office.

“Lucky little bitch,” I uttered softly as soon Ray had closed the door. tapping the tablet to show me the information we had on Layla’s home country. A few Little protection laws were in place. No gruesome body modifications, or a clean slate memory program were allowed. Some of the Littles, if proven intelligent enough, even had a right to a higher education. Although those cases were rare and most of the Littles were adopted right out of high school. Who needs a doctorate for shitting in their diapers? Still, it was one of the most progresieve countries when it comes down to Little rights. I closed the information window and swiped across the Amazon world, searching for another country.

My heart started beating faster when I saw the name of the country I used to live in. For five whole years this hell on the Amazon world used to be my home country. Five long, torturous years. The humiliation, tauntings, beatings, but most of all, sitting in shit filled diapers for days on end. I tapped on the country and the information window popped back up. 

Nothing had changed when I left that hellhole seven years ago.

The Little population still had no rights, not that I expected them to have gained some after I had left. If anything, they probably thightend the few liberties the littles still had.

Robo nannies were still the main caretakers of the Littles. “Figures,” I snorted softly. If it wasn’t for the robo nanny I had. I would still be there. Probably drooling at some tv show and clapping along with the infantile characters. I had escaped thanks my programming skills and thanks to the idiotic Amazons that think that Littles aren’t capable of anything. If only they had upgraded their robo nannies from time to time. Still, my robo nanny was a miserable chunk of metal that made my life a true hell.

I quickly closed the program and put the tablet back in it’s drawer. “Five years,” I whispered when I closed the drawer and leaned back in my chair. I looked up at the ceiling. Even when I got back to this world, it still wasn’t over. My bladder and bowel control had been gone completely. Thankfully my captor said that it was more fun for her if I lost my control slowly, instead of having a procedure and wiping it all away in an instant. Humiliation as it was, it allowed me to gain it back when I returned, after a rigorous, toilsome, and embarrassing training. I was foolish to think it was all over when I returned. They had contacted my agency with pictures and videos of me crawling around, playing with dolls, using the diapers, and breastfeeding. Trying to show the higher ups that I belonged in their fucked-up world. Luckily they didn’t agree, but that didn’t stop the higher ups from blackmailing me to work for them for practically nothing! Sadly I didn’t have a choice, it was this, or have the material leak into the public and never be respected again.

I let out a little sigh and went back to my monitor, a little knock was coming from the door.

“Yes?” I said. The door opened and Ray stepped back in again.

“We have a live feed,” Ray said, motioning from me to come with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I followed Ed down the hallway, the same Layla used when we arrived.

“Nervous?” He asked, probably trying to lighten the mood a little.

“Yeah,” I uttered softly, thinking about what was to come. Being put in a diaper, using them, playing with Layla as if we were sisters. A little shiver went down my spine at the thought.

“Helen is very nice, Layla seems to like her,” He said, trying to reassure me. At the same time his phone began to ring. Helen, the woman who is going to diaper me, I swallowed at that thought, not really hearing what Ed said to the other person. I looked at him when he said my name.

“Kara will come down to join Layla,” Ed said and hung up. We stopped in front of the door, Ed’s hand resting on the door handle.

“Thank you for this,” He said, putting a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged, not knowing what to say to him. What was I supposed to say? I was about to be diapered! Ed nodded a little and opened the door for me. I stepped into the nursery and heard the door close behind me.

“Kara!!” Layla yelled as soon as she spotted me, jumping up and letting the seal drop to the floor. She ran towards me and embraced me rightly. “I am so glad you came to visit me!” She yelled a little too loud in my ear.

“Well, I, actually, we,” I froze, not knowing what to say. I had kept my cool, at least a little, till this point. The woman who sat next to Layla stood up and slowly walked over to us. She was tall! Even standing on my toes I would probably only reach her chest. She was wearing jeans and a dark green sweater. I looked at her feet and saw that she didn’t even wear heels, just sneakers.

“Hello, you must be Kara, my name is Helen, the nanny,” Helen said with a soft smile.

“This is the girl I was talking about!” Layla yelled, finally letting go of me.

“Hi,” was all I uttered. Still shocked that I was standing in the nursery

“Nice to meet you, Layla keeps mentioning you. You two must be good friends,” Helen said.

“Uhu, we are! Kinda,” Layla said, standing between me and Helen. “How long are you staying? I hope long enough for a tour around the nursery,” Layla said with a big smile on her face.

“Well, about that. I will, well, we’re, I mean,” I stuttered out again. I couldn’t bring myself to say it out loud.

“Let me,” The nanny said with a pitiful look on her face. Helen turned to face Layla, bending down a little.“Layla, Kara is going to be your friend while you’re here,” Helen said.

“Uhu, I know that,” Layla beamed.

“No, what I mean is, Kara is going to be your playdate,” Helen said.

“She is going to stay the whole afternoon?” Layla asked. This was too tiresome to watch. Like I said earlier, like a bandaid. It has to come off right away.

“No what Helen means is I am going to be diapered and be your sister!” I yelled, a little angry with Helen for dragging it out. Immediately Layla’s face beamed with joy.

“Really?” She asked with great enthusiasm, looking at Helen.

“Yes,” Helen stated. “Sorry, I didn’t know how to bring the news without embarrassing you.”

I felt my cheeks burn. I looked down at my uniform and then back at Helen.

“Better get this over with, I am sure there will be plenty of embarrassing moments to come,” I said, already unbuttoning my shirt. I looked around the room in hope to get some privacy, at least from that two way mirror. A little ding went across the room.

“That must be your bottle of water Layla,” Helen said and walked over towards the wall. Helen pulled at something and grabbed two bottles of water from the hole in the wall. Helen walked backed and gave one of them to Layla. “There you go, I hope it tastes better than the rest. Why don’t you sit down next to your seal while I take care of Kara?”

“Okay,” Layla said, she put the nipple to her mouth and started sucking softly while she walked over towards the seal and sat down next to it. I had removed my shirt and shoes in the meantime and started working on the belt.

“Need any help?” Helen asked calmly.

“No, I got this,” I said, removing my shoes and then my pants. I stood in the giant nursery, wearing nothing but my red underwear. “So, what’s next?” I asked Helen, I knew damn well what was next, but I couldn’t say it out loud.

“Why don’t we do the rest next to the crib?” Helen answered, trying to reassure me. I nodded and followed Helen. Layla was watching us closely, watching our every step while sucking on her bottle. Helen grabbed the changing mat I saw Ray use earlier from the crib and laid it down next to it.

“On here,” Helen said, pointing at the mat and looking at me with apologetic eyes. I sighed a little and laid down on the mat. “Here, something to focus on,” Helen said, handing me the other bottle of water. I grabbed it and put it down next to me.

“One thing at the time please,” I said, closing my eyes and letting Helen do the rest. Helen started to remove my panties without saying a word. Helen lifted my legs and I tensed up when a cold wipe was going around my butt and private area. My legs were put down on the mat and I relaxed a little, letting out another sigh.

“No, not that one!” I heard Layla yelling. “It has to match,” Layla said while I heard a few crinkles coming from her direction.

“Okay,” Helen said. I kept my eyes closed, I didn’t want to see what was coming.

“Legs wide please,” Helen said as I heard a diaper being opened up. I did as I was told and opened my legs, lifting my butt a little from the mat. Luckily there was no cooing or telling me what a good girl I was for doing so. I thanked myself that I had a little experience in this area. I felt the diaper sliding under me and let my butt drop down on it. Helen sprinkled some powder on my crotch and quickly taped it shut.

“It’s done,” Helen said, flattening out the tapes a little. I opened my eyes again and quickly sat up. Looking down I saw a pink bulk wrapped around my crotch. Thankfully this feeling wasn’t all that foreign to me. I couldn’t imagine doing this without any experience. Then again, that’s why I am here.

“Thanks, I guess,” I said towards Helen as I stood up on the mat, feeling the bulk of the diaper spread my legs a little apart.

“No problem,” Helen stated, still on her knees next to the mat. “I will change you as quickly as possible,” she said with pity in her voice.

“Looks a little big on you,” Layla said with a giggle. I gave her a weak smile and looked at Helen again.

“Can I keep wearing this?” I asked, pointing at my bra and camisole.

“For now,” Helen said, giving me the bottle again. I took it from her with a little scowl on my face.

I waddled a little while I walked over towards Layla and sat down next to her. I gave her a little smile, to show her I was somewhat okay with this, which, to be honest, I mostly was. Layla smiled at me and drained the last few drops from her bottle, I followed her example and took a few sips from the bottle I had and put it down again.

“So, what do you do all day again?” I asked her.

• Like 10
  • Veggeto changed the title to The Earth Dimension: Chapter Six

I am not surprised that Kara will be "sold" if necessary.

That the boss herself comes from there or was trapped there is an interesting twist.

I am absolutely curious how it continues

I am enjoying this unusual twist on the DD. The boss, though she has a complicated history, doesn't come across as very realistic (relative to the circumstances). Her attitude toward the DD feels spot on, especially because her own experience there was in one of the less pleasant countries. And she seems genuinely interested in rescuing humans stuck there, which make sense. Why then is she so antagonistic toward Kara, referring to her as a "bitch" and as "you fool" (which I must add feels totally artificial coming from anyone but Gandalf or a Disney villain). Why does she feel such relief, bordering on joy, at tricking a fellow human into signing a document that could get her stuck in that same dimension? There is a very interesting dynamic in this story, and it is generally well-written, but this character simply doesn't work for me.

1 hour ago, kerry said:

I am enjoying this unusual twist on the DD. The boss, though she has a complicated history, doesn't come across as very realistic (relative to the circumstances). Her attitude toward the DD feels spot on, especially because her own experience there was in one of the less pleasant countries. And she seems genuinely interested in rescuing humans stuck there, which make sense. Why then is she so antagonistic toward Kara, referring to her as a "bitch" and as "you fool" (which I must add feels totally artificial coming from anyone but Gandalf or a Disney villain). Why does she feel such relief, bordering on joy, at tricking a fellow human into signing a document that could get her stuck in that same dimension? There is a very interesting dynamic in this story, and it is generally well-written, but this character simply doesn't work for me.

She is also forced to work there because otherwise she will be sent back or the pictures will be published (English is not my native language so I read that more often but here and there I miss something). But maybe it is a condition of the people she works for to get back a certain number of prioritized goals by all means so that she comes completely free.

And by the way, I regularly say "you fool" to people

Yeah go figure papers were slid in unnoticed...but sucks about the hostess situation. However that’s Amazon’s for you...lol. I like the story and how the Nanny is goin slowly at least or attempting to do so. I look forward to the next bit and how things progress. 

On 1/27/2021 at 7:26 PM, kerry said:

Thanks for your criticism, I genuinely appreceate it! Irene as a character is fleshed out a bit more in the upcoming chapters, I hope that helps.

As for the fool comment, just a little nod towards Saruman (and Gandalf of course.) Because of his voice. Maybe it's a bit out of place, but I like doing little references in my stories.

And thanks for the compliments. ?

22 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

She is also forced to work there because otherwise she will be sent back or the pictures will be published (English is not my native language so I read that more often but here and there I miss something). But maybe it is a condition of the people she works for to get back a certain number of prioritized goals by all means so that she comes completely free.

And by the way, I regularly say "you fool" to people

It was the pictures being published ? I hope I worded it correctly in the story since English isn't my first language either.

And I am glad I am not the only one saying "You fool," to others

15 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Yeah go figure papers were slid in unnoticed...but sucks about the hostess situation. However that’s Amazon’s for you...lol. I like the story and how the Nanny is goin slowly at least or attempting to do so. I look forward to the next bit and how things progress. 

Thanks! I am glad you're liking the story so far ?

Thanks for the story so far hopefully in the end the only extra that end up in the Diaper Dimension is Irene.

6 hours ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the story so far hopefully in the end the only extra that end up in the Diaper Dimension is Irene.

I'm glad you're enjoying it! We will see what Irene's fate will be?

Chapter Seven

“Usually what mommy has planned for the day,” I answered, trying to think of something else. “Oh! And I like to draw!” I said with great enthusiasm. Kara gave me a sceptical look, as if she didn’t believe I could draw really well. I looked around the room trying to find a table or drawing supplies only to remember that I already asked for a table. 

“Drawing?” Kara asked. “Don’t you mean coloring?”

“Nuhuh, better if I show you,” I said, ending my search around the room. “Nanny?” I asked, looking at her putting the changing mat back under the crib.

“Yes Layla?” The nanny answered, standing up and dusting the baby powder from her pants.

“I know the table and chairs are coming, but do you also have stuff to draw with?” I asked.

“I think we have some in the closet,” she said while walking over towards it. 

She rummaged through it and after a little while found some markers and paper. The nanny also grabbed a wooden box and put it in front of the closet, putting the paper and markers on it. “All set up!” The nanny said, clapping her hands together. “The box will figure as a table for now,” she added.

“Thank you,” I said and got up. I grabbed Kara’s arm and she got up. “Come!” I said smiling while dragging her along, the seal in my other hand.

I let myself drop to my knees in front of the wooden box and inspected the paper and markers. Kara sat down next to me in silence, observing what I was doing. Sadly the paper was meant for coloring unknown cartoon characters. I flipped the paper and was relieved to find it blank on the back. I grabbed the package of markers to discover they were pretty big, too big for precise work. I let out a little sigh and figured that I should ask the nanny about some pencils later. First, I have to show Kara what I can do.

“What do you want to be drawn?” I asked her. Kara shifted a little on her butt trying to find a comfortable position while she thought of an answer. My tummy let out a little rumble while I waited for an answer.

“Can you draw animals?” She asked me, looking at the seal.

“Uhu, do you want me to draw the seal?” I asked, pointing with the marker at the stuffie.

“If you can,” Kara said, I could see she was still a bit uncomfortable. I looked at the markers I had to work with and figured it wasn't going to be a very detailed drawing. I started working anyway, I was glad there were enough colors to work with. I drew a brown seal with black flippers, using a darker brown for shading. I used the lightest brown in the package for the whiskers and grey for the nose and mouth. I signed the bottom with my signature and added For Kara to it.

“What do you think?” I said, beaming with pride. Glad that it worked out with the big markers.

“That’s actually pretty good,” Kara said, taking the drawing from me and inspecting it closer. “I can’t believe you got so much detail with that,” she added while pointing at the markers.

“I went to college after all,” I said with a big smile on my face, happy with the compliment. 

“You did mention that, what was your major?” Kara asked, still admiring the drawing.

“Take a guess,” 

“Arts probably,” Layla answered, giving the drawing back to me.

“You keep it, it’s yours” I said, pushing Kara’s hand away. “And you’re right, it was arts!” 

A little ding went across the nursery and I looked at the hole in the wall. The nanny walked towards it and pulled something out of it and brought it over to us.

“Since you two have been good girls so far, I thought a treat would be nice,” She said while giving us both a chocolate chip cookie and a bottle of water. Kara was blushing pretty hard after the comment nanny made and took the cookie without protest.

“Thank you nanny,” I said before biting down in the cookie, prepared for the worst. 

“Thank you nanny,” Kara repeated as a whisper, taking a little bite from her cookie.

The cookie tasted a little off, but not as bad as the sandwich I had earlier. I took a little sip from my bottle and looked at Kara, who was carefully nibbling her cookie, while keeping her focus on the ground in front of her.

“Not good?” I asked her. She looked up slowly.

“It’s okay, just not that hungry,” Kara said. “If you want you can have it,” she added.

“Uhu,” I said. Although they were okay cookies, I was very hungry and needed something in my tummy. Kara drank from her bottle while I devoured the cookies and took a few sips from mine in between bites. The nanny was sitting on the floor next to the crib watching us.

I let out a little burp with the last sip from my bottle “Can you draw?” I asked Kara, who was only halfway with her bottle.

“Not really, best I can do stick figures as tall as a house,” Kara said, putting the bottle down and grabbing one of the markers. She scribbled something on one of the other papers and handed it to me. I looked at it and could see it was really bad. The stick figures were indeed as tall as the house next to it. The hands were more like sporks instead of individual fingers.

“Euhm, nice use of color?” I said, not sure what to say. To my surprise Kara chuckled a little.

“See? And that with one color!” She said. I was not really sure if she meant it.

“If you want I can teach you how to use up to two colors,” I joked, eyeing her reaction.

“Maybe even three if I try really hard,” Kara said, looking more relaxed now. Maybe she was getting used to the diaper. 

“Four would be pushing it,” I said, grabbing two new pieces of paper and the markers. I put them back on the box in front of us and started teaching Kara how to draw a simple stick figure.

After a few stick figures Kara was already improving. The hands were now more like a fork instead of a spork, and not as tall as the house next to it. Kara even personalized some of the stick figures by giving them glasses or longer hair.

“So how tall is your, mommy?” Kara asked out of the blue but a little hesitant.

“Euhm, normal compared to the other Amazons if I had to guess,” I said, pondering a little. “From my height it is a little hard to judge.”

“No feet or inches? Or even meters?” Kara asked. “What kind of system do you use over there?”

“Feet and inches. I stopped bothering with the numbers when I learned that I would not grow bigger than I already was,” I answered, trying to think of  way to describe it to Kara 

“I come up to her thighs,” I said hovering my hand in the air. “Wait, I better draw this.” 

I added two stick figures next to the existing ones to show Kara the difference between me and mommy. Kara was watching me draw next to me.

“Wow!” Kara yelled. “I knew it was a big difference, but seeing it visualized is something else. ”I nodded while I kept working on the stick figure that represented my mommy. My eyes started to water a little while I worked on mommy’s hair. Kara noticed my sudden mood change and tried to divert it.

“If those are the sizes of humans, how big do your dogs and cats get?” she asked. I immediately drew both of them next to the stick figure that represented me.

“Around this big, but it does depend on the breed,” I answered.

“That is enormous! Almost like a wolf and a mountain lion!” Kara said “Do you have a pet?”

“No,” I said while shaking my head. “We had a dog named Benji, but mommy put it up for adoption since he kept knocking me down and walking over me” I answered. “Do you have any pets?” I asked in return.

“One cat at home, about three years old. Found him as a kitten at my doorstep when I got home from a shift. I tried to look for an owner with flyers and stuff, but nobody claimed him, so I kept him,” Kara told me as a matter of fact.

“What’s his name?” I asked.

“Mr. Buttersworth, or Butters for short,” Kara said with a smile.

“Why the name Mr. Buttersworth?” I asked, curious why you would give a cat a human name.

“Because it’s funny yelling at him as if he were a person,” Kara chuckled. “I often yell ‘Mr. Buttersworth! What are you doing on that counter?’ Or ‘Mr. Buttersworth, we use the litter box in this house!’ Or something like that,” Kara laughed. I laughed with her because of the mental image it worked up.

We kept on talking about the silly things Butters and Benji did and had done when we were eventually interrupted by the nanny. 

“Girls, time for a diaper check,” The nanny said with a soft voice. “Let’s start with you Layla.”

“I’m definitely wet!” I proclaimed while patting the front of my diaper. The nanny walked behind me and pulled the waistband of the diaper. 

“You sure need a change, please stand next to the crib while I inspect Kara,” the nanny said while pointing at the crib. I looked at Kara, who was looking at the floor

“Okay,” I said while grabbing the seal from the floor. I have seen enough Littles giving that look. The first check and change were never fun for the Little involved, even more embarrassing when others were standing next to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can’t believe I have already wet the diaper so soon! Sure, emptying my bladder in it was a big relief, but I hadn’t thought about a change so soon. I really should have gone before I went in here, then I was at least spared one change.

“Do you want me to check?” Helen asked me with the same pitiful voice she used earlier.

“No need,” I said meekly and slowly walked to the crib. Helen followed me and grabbed the changing mat from under the crib.

“Who wants first?” Helen asked as she prepared the rest. 

“If it’s okay with Kara I will go first,” Layla said, taking my hand and squeezing it a little.

“Uhm, okay,” I said, returning the squeeze.

“Then on the changing mat you go little princess,” Helen chirped. While smiling, Layla laid down and popped the pacifier in her mouth, sucking it slowly. I was glad that the nanny didn’t treat me the same as Layla, for now.

“No poopies yet,” Helen said, wiping Layla’s private area and removing the used diaper. She balled the diaper up and handed it to me. “Could you please put this in the diaper pail next to you?” Helen asked me. I was a little startled at her request but grabbed the soiled diaper on autopilot. Still feeling the warmth of it I dumped it into the diaper pile and quickly grabbed a few wipes to clean my hands. 

“Thank you,” Helen said as she put a new diaper under Layla’s but and began powerdering her. I nodded a little and looked at my diaper. I started to remove the tapes slowly, the quicker I was in a new diaper the better. I already had removed two tapes before Helen interrupted me.

“Kara, no.” Helen said sternly while swatting my hands away from the diaper. 

“Hey!” I yelled giving Helen an angry look. 

“You and Layla are forbidden to remove your own diapers,” Helen explained while taping Layla’s diaper shut. Layla had a worried look on her face but kept sucking her pacifier.

“What? Why?” I asked sharply, raising an eyebrow. I suddenly became aware again of the big two way mirror that was overseeing the room and tried to relax a little and toned it down, Helen was the nanny afterall. Besides I didn’t want to give them an idea that I belonged here.

“I will explain it to you later,” Helen said while helping Layla up her feet. “First, lie down.”

I let out a little sigh and laid down on the changing mat while Layla was instructed to draw some more. I closed my eyes again and let the change happen. Luckily Helen quickly changed me into a new diaper without any fuss.

“Okay,” Helen sighed as I sat up. “You can never, under no circumstance, remove your own diaper,” Helen stated, looking me in the eye. I looked at her angry and puzzled at the same time.

“Why?” I asked a little bitterly.

“Because Layla isn’t allowed it either,” Helen explained, I took a big breath, I did agree to all this, getting the same treatment as Layla. I didn’t think it would include something harmless as removing your own diaper. I decided to just go along with it, this wasn’t worth it in my opinion.

“I understand,” I said as I got up on my two feet.

“I really admire what you’re doing Kara, but you have to remember, we all have our own roles to play here,” Helen said softly while rubbing my arm. “Now, my break is in just a couple of minutes. I guess you and Layla are taken care of?”

“I guess, could you bring a table and a couple chairs when you come back?” I asked.

“Already on its way,” Helen said as she stood up.

I waddled over towards Layla and noticed we were wearing the same pink diapers again. I dropped down next to Layla who was drawing an elephant 

“Was it bwad?” Layla asked, still sucking her pacifier. 

“No, just a warning,” I said while looking at the elephant. “I know I have said it before, but you draw really well!” I said while admiring her work. The elephant looked more like a stuffed animal than a real elephant

“Thank you, it’s Ollie, my favorite stuffie,” Layla explained as she dropped her pacifier.

“You must miss him very much,” I said, noticing a few drops on the paper.

“Not so much as mommy,” Layla said. “But I think I will see her soon, and in the meantime I have you,” Layla said, dropping her markers and hugging me. I hugged her back, not knowing what to say. I saw Helen leave through the door, giving us a quick wave before the door closed again. 

“I guess we are alone now,” I said softly, still rubbing Layla’s back. “So what do you want to do now?” I asked her.

“We could draw some more? Or talk about our pets,” Layla said, releasing me from her embrace. I tried to think of another subject to talk about, since I drained my pet talk completely. Sadly Mr. Buttersworth doesn’t do much but sit in the sun all day. 

“We could talk about something else? You went to college right? How was that like?” I asked, genuinely curious.

“Fun! Well, most of the time, there was some teasing and bullying because I am a little,” Layla said the last bit with a scowl on her face.

“I guess bullying is a big problem there too huh?” I asked.

“Here too? For what reason?” Layla asked with a little shock on her face.

“Of course, mostly of how you look and what you wear,” I said while leaning with my back on the wooden chest and thinking back. “I guess high school was worse than college, well for me that was,” I added.

“I am sorry to hear that,” Layla said, grabbing one of the markers and going back to work on her drawing. Something seemed off about Layla, but I couldn’t place my finger on it.

“You said you let your mommy adopt you when you were done with college, why? I mean, the bigger why?” I asked her. 

“Because almost all of the littles will get adopted, no matter what. Some choose to be adopted, since that would be the easiest path for them. Others try to fight it as long as possible, some even keep on fighting even when they are adopted,” Layla said, slowly dragging her marker across the piece of paper. “It usually doesn’t end well for them.”

“So you choose the first?” I asked, remembering our conversation in the car.

“Uhu, I am not really a fighter. If you choose to be adopted, you get the privilege to choose your adoptive parents. They do have to meet certain criteria before you go home with them.”

“I understand, we have some sort of the same system for people who want to adopt.”

“You do?” Layla asked as she stopped working on her drawing.

“Sort of, just for children who are orphans, or live in a really bad home,”

“We do have those too, mostly just for littles,” Layla said meekly.

“Oh, okay,” I said, sensing Layla’s mood going down even further. “So why did you choose your mommy?” I asked, trying to lift her spirits up a little. 

“I have known her since high school and we got along really great. We had a lot of great and deep conversations, about world politics, the worst and best country to be an Amazon or a Little in, and what the future held for us both. We talked a lot about my future and what I wanted to do, and if such a thing was possible on my own.”

“And? Was it possible for you?” I asked, feeling like I am failing miserably at lifting her spirits.

“It was, with a small detour here and there. Anyway, we made a deal that night. If we both had finished college I would be adopted by her. That turned out the best decision for the both of us,” Layla said with a smile.

------------------------------------------------------

The elevator reached the lowest floor and we got out with Ray leading the way towards the portal room.

“Who is it we’re having this video call with?” I asked Ray. 

“Let’s see,” Ray said while unlocking the tablet as we kept our pace. “David Jones, one of the coordinators of the organisation and Layla’s mother, Tilda Doran,” Ray said, putting the tablet away.

“Is that all?” I asked, wondering what those monsters were up to. This wasn’t a good sign.

“So far I can tell,” Ray said as we approached the secured door to the portal room. Ray swiped his card and the door opened with a bleep. “After you,” he said while holding the door open for me.

I was greeted with a few head turns as I walked into the room. It had the same layout as the room above with the nursery. Control centre in the front with a very thick wall and window separating us from the portal a little down below. People always expect a more stargate-like portal when seeing the room for the first time, or a big fiery circle. It was always funny to see their disappointments when it was just a big open door with a strong defence around it. I always get the shivers when I see it. You would never find me down there, never.

“So which screen do we use?” I asked Ray.

“That one,” Ray said, pointing at one of the screens on the wall. “It’s secure enough but they still get the sense we have an organisation down here,” He added while pointing at the room.

“Good, bring them on,” I said, walking with Ray towards the screen. I straightened my jacket a little and touched up my hair. The screen flickered on and I was greeted by two people.

“Hello there, Irene I presume?” the man named David began. He wore a navy blue suit and had his hair neatly cut. The woman however, looked distraught. her hair in a messy bun and her eyes were red from crying.

“Good afternoon Mr. Jones, it’s nice to make your acquaintance,” I said in return. It is best to always carry a mature attitude with these people.

“I hope it is, shall we move on to the matter at hand?” He asked, it was formed as a question but his tone suggested otherwise.

“Certainly,” I said, taking the tablet from Ray. “We have located the girl named Layla and brought her under our care,” I said, swiping away on the tablet.

“Is she alright?” The woman named Tilda spoke up. “Is she doing well?”

“See for yourself Miss Doran,” I said while showing them a clip from earlier. It was too risky to show them a live feed from the nursery, you would never know what they get to see.

The clip was a little montage, showing Layla eating ice cream, getting a diaper change, and coloring with Kara.

“I am glad to see you’re taking good care of her,” Mr. Jones said.

“Me too, but who is the girl playing with Layla? I thought your dimension didn’t have Littles?” Miss Doran asked, showing a puzzled look.

“We don’t.” I stated “We do have people who are, into this, kind of thing. Kara is one of those people, which makes her a perfect playmate for your daughter.”

“Ah, I see,” Miss Doran said, still looking puzzled. “Can I speak with Layla?”

“At the moment we have some, difficulties,” I stammered. “With the live feed going to the nursery, as soon as we have fixed it, we’ll let you know and you can talk to your daughter,” I lied. Not a complete lie, we did have some trouble with the camera set up in and around the nursery.

“Mpf, figures,” Mr. Jones snorted. I let the comment slide and moved on to the next topic.

“As you may know, we have tried to contact you about Matthew Lesser,” I said, swiping his profile up. There was some whispering between Mr. Jones and Miss Doran and after a minute of a back and forth Miss Doran stood up and left the screen.

“Next time I would appreciate if you waited for Miss Doran to leave the room,” Mr. Jones said, noticeably irritated.

“Noted,” I said while appearing to make a note.

“Good,” Mr. Jones said, rummaging through some papers. I waited a little before interrupting him.

“So, about Matthew Lesser,” I stated a little sternly. “We know that he has been adopted by someone in your country.” Mr. Jones scratched his brow when I talked and looked straight in the camera.

“That is correct, we do know where he is residing. What is it that you’re suggesting?” He said grimly.

“A trade. You get Layla back in your dimension and we get Matthew back in ours,” I said, looking directly at him.

“He seems to be important, this Matthew person. What did he tell the authorities again? That he was a Lieutenant back in your dimension?” He asked. I didn’t know his rank as, nor did I know what Matthew had told them. Neither did I get that intell from Ray, I only knew he was an adviser for the army. This was obviously a trick on their part. I felt a light tap on my leg and looked down. Ray had straightened three fingers downwards. I made it look as if I was slapping a fly away and returned my attention back to Mr. Jones.

“A Major,” I stated, while looking busy at my tablet.

“Ah, good. So it’s true then. We all thought he was lying about his rank,” Mr. Jones chuckled a little.

“Our army personnel doesn’t lie or make jokes about ranks Mr. Jones,” I said.

“So a trade is what you are proposing,” He asked, putting the papers away.

“Yes, you get Layla back to her dimension and be with her mother again, and we get Matthew back,” I repeated.

“Sounds like this Matthew Lesser is very important to your organisation,” Mr. Jones said, folding his arms and raising an eyebrow. 

“He is, I am sure you’re familiar with the rankings?” I said indifferently.

“Well of course, Irene,” Mr. Jones said my name with a little bite in his voice. “I am all too familiar with the workings of your world. So please explain this to me," He said, taking a deep breath. "Why should we trade a Major for a drooling baby?”

• Like 11
  • Veggeto changed the title to The Earth Dimension: Chapter Seven

Thanks for the chapters, looks like they screwed up that trade but at least they can as they say "sweeten the pot" by adding the main character to give as a extra.

Edited by Arendeth
fixed typo
13 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Somehow I don't think Kara is really going to sweeten the pot much more. I wonder what the deal will be in the end... 

Maybe, maybe not ? We'll see what Irene cooks up to convince them.

9 hours ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapters, looks like they screwed up that trade but at least they can ass they say "sweeten the pot" by adding the main character to give as a extra.

Thanks! Matthew sure didn't help Irene with lying about his rank. The tough cookie has become a little tougher.

9 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Excellent question from the other dimension. Nice to see everyone is interacting well 

Glad to see that you liked the interaction ?

• Veggeto changed the title to The Earth Dimension: Chapter Thirteen