LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lockdown - Chapter 26 - Conclusion!!!

Tisha

That was a very good chapter. It was nice to get a little more insight on Katy other then when she is with Belle. Poor Belle is in for another rough time and I hope that it's another delayed one so it can happen closer to her changing time again. At this point I think the suppository is just to add to the punishment since she hasn't been given a chance to go on her own since the first one.

Wonder how many others are going through the same thing or what else goes on at that facility.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

That was a very good chapter. It was nice to get a little more insight on Katy other then when she is with Belle. Poor Belle is in for another rough time and I hope that it's another delayed one so it can happen closer to her changing time again. At this point I think the suppository is just to add to the punishment since she hasn't been given a chance to go on her own since the first one.

Wonder how many others are going through the same thing or what else goes on at that facility.

I'am happy Belle fall in loved and get support from Katy, that's so beautiful but I'am wondering that maybe the reality will kick in, I mean the correctional therapy is there to break her, but there nothing wrong to be broken and in love

And Katy will be soon in real trouble

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, LiL Marc said:

I'am happy Belle fall in loved and get support from Katy, that's so beautiful but I'am wondering that maybe the reality will kick in, I mean the correctional therapy is there to break her, but there nothing wrong to be broken and in love

And Katy will be soon in real trouble

Katy is only in real trouble if things don't go well in court and the system finds a way to get her into the program. If Belle gets broken, then she has Katy there to pick her up and put her back together. Katy has made it clear that she likes the role of taking care of Belle.

This is one of a few stories that I anxiously await the next chapter.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Katy is only in real trouble if things don't go well in court and the system finds a way to get her into the program. If Belle gets broken, then she has Katy there to pick her up and put her back together. Katy has made it clear that she likes the role of taking care of Belle.

This is one of a few stories that I anxiously await the next chapter.

Yeah but for now it easy for Kati to get the streng off putting back Elle, but what if she's been sentenced to the therapy

There's one thing I thing I know, eventually Belle will fall in love been in diaper and changed by katy

But like I said befored, two broken woman can still be in love

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AdultInnocence said:

Maybe future spin off series!  :)

• Like 2

Chapter 21

Belle grabbed Katy's hand.  She was about to cry from the joy at this turn of events but instantly became nervous as they entered her home.  

'What did Katy mean by sleepover?  Was she ready for this?  What was happening', She thought to herself as a million thoughts raced through her head.  everything was happening so fast.

"Uhh a sleepover!?", Belle replied trying not to sound nervous.

"Mmmm hmmm.", Katy smiled at her coyly.

"Belle, look, I'm not going to make you do anything you aren't ready for yet.  And I know your current predicament pretty much makes a lot of what I'd like to do to, you impossible right now, but I just want to be with you tonight.  Is that ok?  I can even sleep on the couch, whatever you are comfortable with...  AND!  I brought dinner!", Katy said as she unzipped her bag and took out a couple containers."

Katy knew she was pushing and wasn't sure what Belle's response was going to be to all this but she took the chance. She started getting getting stuff out, going through the motions while waiting for Belle to answer everything she just blurted out.  She turned and Belle had been right behind her but then threw her arms around her and kissed her again and again.

"I take it that is a yes to me staying over then?", Katy asked.

Belle gave her a big smile and said, "Yes yes double yes! Of course, it is all I wanted to happen today."

Belle hugged onto Katy and they embraced for a few minutes.  She didn't know what to do with all this new affection and the person with her right now.  She didn't want to stop kissing her and touching her.  Belle needed a release badly, but she knew how matter how much she wanted Katy in that way, it wasn't going to happen.  Her diapers were serving as a form of chastity at the moment which made this so hard and frustrating.  She tried not to think about it and just focused on the time they had, besides, she wasn't sure anything was even going to happen yet.  She wanted to talk about this with Katy but it was hard and embarrassing.  How do you discuss these feelings and desires while being blocked form experiencing them.

She calmed herself down before getting to worked up and helped Katy with dinner.  Katy went to Belle's pantry and found another copy of the wine they drank the previous night, corked it and slid a glass in front of Belle.  They took their wine glasses, the bottle and dinner to the couch and ate right there.  They spent the next couple of hours talking and laughing until emptying the last few drops from the bottle into their glasses.  Katy took their trays to the kitchen and came back to the couch.

She saw Belle sitting there on the couch with her legs crossed, looking up at her innocently as she came back around. Katy, climbed onto the couch next to Belle an sat behind her in a similar fashion, letting one of her legs straddle Belle, allowing their bodies to touch.  Katy, ran her fingers through Belle's hair in an intimate way, and then let them trail down her face and across her lips.  Belle kept her eyes closed, and let Katy lead.  She didn't think she was as experienced in this as Katy was and she was also nervous as to what was going to happen, but she trusted Katy.

Katy found Belle's lips with hers and parted them with her tongue.  Their inhibitions were gone, mainly from the wine, which helped them both relax.  At the same time Belle felt Katy's tongue exploring she also felt her hands encircled her waist, and she took a deep breath in from the unfamiliar touch.  Katy slipped her hands under Belle's sweatshirt, allowing her fingers to slide against her stomach. Belle felt Katy starting to lift the sweatshirt up and off of her.  

Belle thought she must being wearing the most unattractive clothing for their first encounter, since she was still dressed in what she wore to her 'appointment'.  She still couldn't bring herself to call it her 'changing'.  She also knew there was something even more unattractive underneath.  

'What would Katy do about the diaper?  What did she expect me to do?  Is it going to be weird?  Is it going to kill the mood', Belle let a dozen questions race through her mind.

Katy helped pull the sweatshirt up over Belle's head. 

"Arms up.", Katy whispered and Belle complied.

When Katy worked the garment up it was awkward and sort of trapped Belle's head and arms in it until she could get it completely off. Katy took the opportunity to look as Belle's exposed mid section where her undershirt had pulled up. Katy threw the sweatshirt aside.  Belle was wearing a small white tank that conformed to her body, showing off her toned arms and chest.  It didn't reach down to her diaper area, leaving a couple of inches if skin showing, which Katy instantly went for tracing her fingers across and into Belle's belly button as she sat behind her.

Belle watched Katy looked at her.  Katy was focused on Belle's body and continued playing with her.  Belle took this as a compliment and enjoyed the attention too.  It had been so long since anyone touched her like this.

"Hey that tickles!", Belle exclaimed."

"Yeah?  Are you ticklish?", Katy asked rhetorically.

Katy shifted around to Belle's front and grabbed her sides, digging her fingers in.  Belle was extremely ticklish and started screaming when Katy's fingers worked up and down her sides and stomach.

"Katy, please no No NOOO, stop!", Belle cried.

Katy pushed Belle back so she fell back onto the couch.  She pushed down on her shoulders, pinning her there as she straddled her with her legs.  Katy let herself fall and Belle could feel the weight of Katy's bodies laying on top of her.

"Ok Ok, I'll stop, for now", Katy teased.

Their faces were now next to each other and they continued kissing.  Katy let her hands explore a little, working up Belle's sides and briefly over her chest.  Belle jumped underneath Katy's body when she was touched like that, then  let out a moan indicating she was enjoying it.  Belle, returned the favor by wrapping around her arms around Katy and pulling her even closer.  She let her hands and fingers trace down Katy's back and even cupped her behind.  Katy let out her own little moan as she kissed on Belle's neck and shoulders.

Belle loved this but knew it wasn't going to be able to go any further.  She also remembered she hadn't really showered or cleaned up since coming home from working out and immediately felt a little self conscious about her cleanliness and possibly odor. 

"Katy.", Belle whispered.

"Do you mind if I get cleaned up and take a shower... I think, I think I'm kinda gross from my workout still."

"Belle, I don't care about that right now, I just want you here with me.  Ok ok, if you want to do that, I will get dinner cleaned up.", Katy replied.

They untangled themselves from each other, with several more kisses along the way.  It was hard for them to separate now, not wanting  to waste a single moment.  Belle found her way into the bathroom and started her shower while Katy finished cleaning up dinner.  

Belle got undressed and looked at herself in the mirror.  

'How can this be happening', Belle asked herself.  She felt so awkward right now and unsure of herself or how to behave. She tried to put it out of her mind while standing under the hot streaming water.

Katy went to Belle's bedroom and unpacked her bag.  She planned on sleeping in here tonight.  She had brought some cute underwear over to wear for Belle and decided to put them on and arrange the rest of her overnight stuff.  She grabbed her toothpaste and toothbrush and went to the bathroom door and knocked.  

"Mind if I come in and brush my teeth?", Katy asked through the door.

"Uhh no, I mean, no I don't mind.", Belle said nervously from behind the shower curtain.

Belle heard Katy moving around the bathroom, setting her things down.  She felt incredibly vulnerable being naked, and only in the diaper just a few feet from Katy.  She couldn't shake the feeling that at some point, Katy would be turned off by her or grow tired of the circumstances and she was constantly second guessing everything she said or did.

She heard Katy turn on her electric tooth brush and decided to peek around the curtain to watch.  She was shocked when she saw Katy.  All she was wearing was a tiny black top the loosely fell off her shoulders, and a pair of black boy short style panties.  Belle always loved that look. Most of Katy's ass was on display and Belle found herself staring uncontrollably.  It was the first time she'd seen Katy's figure, not hidden by clothes and she liked what she saw. 

While Belle was gawking the toothbrush had stopped, and Katy caught Belle peeking out from the reflection in the mirror.

"Enjoying the view?", Katy asked, catching Belle in the act.

Belle quickly darted back behind the curtain as if that would somehow erase having just been caught spying and she let an audible laugh escape which filled the bathroom.

"As a matter of fact, yes, yes I did. You have a lovely behind I must say.", Belle said loudly, trying to talk over the water.

"Well thank you Belle, but quit being so modest, it is nothing compared to yours and you know this.  

"Wait!, How do you know what by butt looks like, It could be all gross and deformed.... Ohhhhh yeah, that's right I forgot you have been stalking me.  My bad.", Belle teased back.  

Belle also wondered if there were any marks on her rear end from the spanking.  She though it best that neither her nor Katy saw that righ tnow.

"Belle, I said I was sorry about that!  Well sorta, I did enjoy seeing you every day.", Katy protested.

"Katy, I told you I was flattered, I just wished my stalker would have talked to me sooner. Ya know?", Belle didn't let up with the teasing.

Katy walked over quietly to where Belle had hung her towel and removed it.  She told Belle she wait for her in the living room but instead she quietly waited in the doorway until the water finally turned off and saw Belle reach out for the now missing towel.

"Hey! That's not funny, bring my towel back!", Belle said as she poked her head around the curtain.

She say Katy standing there in the doorway, now able to see her from the front, holding the towel out with a look on her face as if to say, 'come and get it'.

Normally Belle would be running towards this girl, but she didn't want Katy to see her yet.

"Katy, c'mon, please?", Belle begged.

"Belle, I know you are worried and embarrassed to be exposed around me, but you know there is no reason to be.  I promise if you come over here you won't regret.", Katy told her.

"Fine, fine. Here I come.  Don't laugh."

Belle slid the shower curtain back giving a Katy the first view of her naked pert breasts.  The steam from the shower and the hot water still dripping off of Belle's hair and down her body seemed like something out of a romance movie adorned with all the special effects.  Belle shook off any modesty she had and let her guard down.  She thought she must look so childish and juvenile sealed up in the diaper and was waiting for Katy's reaction.

"Wow", was all Katy said.  

"I know, I told you they were thick but you wouldn't believe me.", Belle snapped.

"I'm not talking about the diaper silly, I'm talking about you.  You have to be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and I mean that.", Katy confessed.

Belle bashfully smiled and said " well thank you, but I'm sure you've much pretty women than I", hanging her head in disbelief.  She loved the compliment but didn't trust it. She was about on the edge of tears and it was obvious.  Katy came up to her and wrapped the towel around her, drying her off.  

"Belle, tell me what is wrong.  C'mon"

"How can you say that? I mean, look at me!  Look at me Katy.  I'm wearing a f'ing diaper, and soon it is going to be filled with my own shit and piss.  I'm so scared about tonight I don't know what to do.", Belle cried.

"What do you mean, what are you scared of.  Tell me.", Katy said as she dried Belle's hair and consoled her.

"Like, you know, we can't do anything, I don't know what you want.  I'm afraid of letting you down or disgusting you.", Belle confessed.

"Belle, You don't have to worry about any of that.  Do you really think I'd be here right now if I was bothered by any of this?  Especially after this morning? Well?", Katy argued.

"No, I guess not."

"Right!, This the 3rd or 4th time I've told you this.  You aren't in control, its not your fault.  Use your diaper, you have no choice.  I'm not going to think any less of you.  It's no different than if you were in an accident or in the hospital or something ok?  So I don't want to discuss this again, got it?", Katy said firmly.

"Got it.", Belle tried to accept what Katy was saying and was also a bit put back on her heals by her authoritative tone.

"Now, about tonight, don't worry about anything.  I have it all figured out already. I'm in charge here so you don't need to worry about it.  OK?"

"OK Katy.", Belle whispered, wondering what she had planned.  It felt good to her that Katy said she was in charge.  She liked the security of knowing everything was taken care of.

Katy let Belle finish drying her hair taking care of her nightly routine.  She found her a cute t-shirt to sleep in and brought it to Belle.

"No pants?", Belle asked.

"Nope, go without.  You already told me it was more comfortable, right?"

Belle relented and slipped the small t-shirt on.  She laughed because it said 'Love' across the front of it, and she wondered where Katy had found this.  She hadn't worn it for a long time.

Belle finished her night time stuff and found the lights were already all off in living room, however there was a glow coming from the bedroom.  When she walked in, Katy had lit a couple candles, and had the bed turned down.  She was half under the covers and patted the bed with her hand, signaling to Belle to come lay next to her.  With the lights low, it sort of hid the fact that she was wearing a thick diaper and wondered if Katy had planned that or not.  She slowly slid into bed and nestled herself against Katy in a spoon like position. She felt Katy's arms go around her, pulling her as tight as she could, making her feel safe.

Katy kissed Belle's neck and nibbled on her ears. Her hands found Belle's taught stomach and she let her fingers find their way up Belle's t-shirt.  Belle took a deep breath as this was happening and tensed up.

"Shhhh relax.  Just relax.", Katy whispered.  

Katy's hands explored under the shirt, playing with Belle's breasts.  Belle was in heaven with all of this caressing and kissing and was getting really worked up. She flipped over so she was facing Katy and stared into her eyes.  They continued to kiss and Belle started to mirror what Katy had just done to her.  Katy let her.  After a bit of time their shirts came off as well leaving one girl in her just her panties, and the other in just her diaper.  They were getting more comfortable with each other as the minutes ticked by.  They kissed each other and explored.  Belle made a move and finally let her hand slide down Katy's hips, intending to go between her legs next.  She could at least do this for Katy even if the affection couldn't be returned.

"No no no, not so fast.", Katy said, stopping Belle's hand and pulling it back up."

"Katy, I'm really sorry I thought you wanted me to?  I'm sorry.", Belle said.

"No Belle, its not that.  It's just that it is not fair to you.  So, until that diaper comes off, we just get the same OK?"

Katy smiled and Belle felt an instant relief.  

"Really? You're sure, I mean, I kinda want to.", Belle smiled.

"Yep, I'm sure.  Believe me, I want nothing more than to figure out to cut that diaper off you right now, but we are going to wait, and that's that."

Belle smiled and thanked Katy. She got as close as she could and they pressed their bodies together.  Katy seemed to know exactly how to handle the situation and make feel at ease with all this.  For the next hour, they continued making out, doing as much as they could while staying within the rules Katy had decided on.  They talked in between the kissing and touching and got to know each other more intimately.  Belle never had a connection like this with someone and felt deeply for Katy.  She wanted to tell her she loved her right then and there but she knew she should never say such a thing.  She knew she would freak Katy out, and it would be probably be the end of it.  So she decided to wait.

Emotions had been running high, and they both felt that pent up feeling of wanting, and needing more.  They realized they should slow down a bit so they rested to take a breath.  Katy got out of bed and Belle watched glanced at her butt as she walked into the kitchen.  She returned with a couple of waters for them.  Katy slipped in behind Belle and and wrapped her arms around her and they laid their in the candle light with their eyes closed.  They remained silent for awhile, and Belle could feel Katy's heartbeat against her back.  Katy's chest was expanding and contracting heavily and Belle wondered what was going on.

"Katy, are you ok? Your heart is racing."

"Everything is perfect... it's just that, I need to tell you something.", Katy said nervously.

Belle was still facing away, with Katy's arms tightly around here, "Tell me Katy."

Belle wasn't exactly sure what she was about to hear but didn't think it was bad news.  She gave Katy the time she needed to response.

"Belle, I... I love you.", Katy struggled to say.  "I know I know, we just met but Belle, please... I have never...", Katy stammered on until Belled flipped around and stopped her.

"Katy, I love you too.  I didn't want to say it thought.  I was too scared.  I thought I would scare you off".

They kissed again.

"Katy, you make me so happy, when this is all over I am going to make you as happy has you've made me.  That is a promise, you have no idea!"

Katy smiled back and Belle nestled her head onto Katy's chest where she felt safe.

"Belle, its getting late and you have to work tomorrow.  Shall I blow out the candles?", Katy asked.

Belle agreed and Katy climbed across her, and blew out the candles before they resumed their embrace and fell asleep cuddled up with one another.

They had been asleep for several hours, when Belle woke up.  She had to pee.   Their positions had shifted somehow and she was currently laying on her back with her legs spread, and Katy was laying on her side, close, with her leg and armed draped across her.  Belle could feel Katy's leg between hers and her knee was sort of pressed into her diaper area.  Belle wasn't bothered much by it and loved that Katy was had fallen asleep on her like that.  But the urge to pee had her wondering what to do.  She didn't want to wake Katy, and have to explain she was about to pee her diaper.  She was enjoying Katy laying like that.  Katy's head rested on Belle's shoulder, and her arm was across her chest as if it was the most natural position in the world for them to be in.

Belle tried to hold it for a few minutes and remain still hoping the urge might recede but it didn't.  Typically she had to get up and stand or get on all fours in order to be able start going.  Laying on her back like this was very difficult and something her body didn't want to do.  Eventually she was able to relax and let some out.  The small stream quickly turned into a large flow and she was doing it.  It sort of hurt to pee like this but it was worth it to hide it and not wake Katy and ruin their moment.  After it was over, Belle took a large deep breath, and heard Katy moan a little in her sleep which she thought was adorable.  Belle turned her head to check the clock at it was 4:30 am.  There was still plenty of time for sleep so she, rested her hand on Katy's, and drifted back off to sleep.

----

"BANG - BANG - BANG - BANG - BANG".

A loud noise woke both girls up.

"Katy, what's going on, what's happening", Belle asked.

"I don't know, I think someone is at your door."

"What? What time is it?", Belled asked.

"It is 5:45.  What in the world?", Katie exclaimed.

They could hear commotion coming from the front of the house.  Something was going on outside.  They thought maybe a car accident or something but weren't sure.  Katy quickly put on a pair of Belle's sweat pants she saw lying around, and slipped on her t-shirt. 

"Belle, stay her I'll see what's going on.", Katy said calmly.

"BANG - BANG - BANG, OPEN UP, THIS IS THE POLICE.", The voice said coming through the door.  Katy yelled back at them that she was coming and slowly made her way to the front door and cracked it open.

"Can I help...", Katy couldn't even finish her sentence before the door was shoved open and the cop forcibly entered the apartment with 2 other individuals behind him dressed in hospital scrubs, almost knocking her over.

"Hey!, What is this? You can't just come in here like this!", Katy shouted.

In the meantime Belle had gotten dressed as well, and emerged from her bedroom to see her apartment was full of people and she was in terror that it was a break in or something.  But then she saw the cop and her heart sank even further.  It was the same cop that started all of this mess, and standing behind him were the two nurses, Beth and Nick.

"Miss Larson, looks like you can't stay out of trouble.", the cop said as he gave her the same devious smirk that she had seen before.

• Like 9
  • Sad 4
  • Tisha changed the title to Lockdown - Chapter 21

****Miss Larson, looks like you can't stay out of trouble***

OMG!!!

I take this story too much at heart, this story puts me up side down LOL LOL LOL

In one hand I put myself in the skin of Belle and I craved all the humiliation and the spanking she's been thought, and on the other hand as a fighter and strong carctere men in life, I'am shaking inside and want to fight and cry out loudly that's is unfair and you wont get me

Ok its time to rest a little bit LOL

• Like 1

That was unexpected! On one account another chapter so quick and on another, the way it ended. Seems like they have it in for Belle, and if she isn't supposed to have visitors due to restrictions (which hasn't been revealed to us), her other reprieve might be to say that Katy is her attorney so they already were near each other a lot.

The other side of it is Katy can witness firsthand and maybe get a legal team for Belle. If the cop knew she had someone over, that that they are watching her, which could be considered some sort of trap.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

That was unexpected! On one account another chapter so quick and on another, the way it ended. Seems like they have it in for Belle, and if she isn't supposed to have visitors due to restrictions (which hasn't been revealed to us), her other reprieve might be to say that Katy is her attorney so they already were near each other a lot.

The other side of it is Katy can witness firsthand and maybe get a legal team for Belle. If the cop knew she had someone over, that that they are watching her, which could be considered some sort of trap.

Hey!  No more guessing! ;)  

Hope you are enjoying.  Thanks for the feedback.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Tisha said:

Hey!  No more guessing! ;)  

Hope you are enjoying.  Thanks for the feedback.

Maybe its Kathy they are coming for?  After all, she has been warned already, and was still actively working on this case!

Chapter 22

It was still dark outside and the timing of the intrusion left both girls disoriented.  Belle couldn't believe all these people had broken into her home.  She became very nervous because she didn't know what she had done wrong, and didn't want any more trouble.  She had tried to be so good and follow the rules.

"What are you doing here?  Get the F out of my house!", Belle screamed at the intruders.

The cop ordered them to be quiet and sit down on the couch as he threatened this with arrest.  The girls complied and sat next to each other and their hands found he each others.  

Belle turned to Katy and looked at her and simply said, "I'm scared."

Katy only squeezed her hand and tried to be strong for Belle.  She didn't really have any words that she thought would comfort Belle right now.  She knew the situation wasn't good.

The two nurses unpacked several things from the bags they were carrying but it was out of view from Katy and Belle.

Belle couldn't take it and started asking questions to the nurses, "Nick, Beth, what is going on?  I don't understand this, I didn't do anything wrong.  Please.  Please talk to me."

"Officer, I am a lawyer and this is my client.  I am permitted to be here.  I demand you leave this house right now unless you have a warrant.  You are violating my client's constitutional rights.  If you don't leave I'll sue you personally for this, you'll lose your job.  Don't you see this is wrong.", Katy argued.

"She's not your client, she's your girlfriend.", he said with an unapproving tone.  "We know all about your little escapade out of town, and your socializing.  And as far as her rights go, she doesn't have any right now.  I was ordered to come here and assist these two medical professionals and that is what I intend to do.  So sit there and shut up or you'll be in cuffs.", The cop barked at her.

Katy tried to say her piece and threaten the cop but had no affect at the current situation.  She was contemplating what to say next when she heard nurse Beth speak.

"Hold her."

Nick followed Beth's orders and grabbed Belle from behind, pinning her arms.  Katy yelled 'NO', and gripped Belle's hands trying to pull her away.  The cop grabbed Katy around the waist and pulled her away from Belle.  The girls were still holding each others hands and as they were pulled apart, the tips of their fingers slip away.  They were now separated.  The cop cuffed Katy's hands behind her back and held her there while the nurses were doing something to Belle.

The situation was tense and crazy.  There was shouting, screaming and fighting and Katy couldn't believe this was happening.  Her whole career was spent protecting the rights of others from these types of intrusions and she was now a victim herself.  It infuriated and angered here that this could be happening in the world she lived in but all she could do was watch as the cop held on to her arm.

Nick was holding Belle and he was strong.  She couldn't move and then saw nurse Beth approach her with the the same type of gag that was put in her mouth the other day.  

"No no please no!  I'll be good.  I'll be quiet I promise.  Just don't put that on me.  Please!", Belle screamed and shook as Katy looked on in horror.

The device was fit around Belle's head and the big bulb of material was pushed into Belle's mouth and the nursed strapped it around her face and tightened the various buckles.  Belle almost gagged as she didn't have time to swallow before the intruder filled her mouth and pressed down on her tongue.  She remembered thinking before that she never wanted to experience this device again but it was happening.  The nurse finished applying the gag quickly and expertly, and now the lower half of Belle's face was obscured behind the device.  She looked at Katy and a tear rolled down her face.

"You assholes are going to pay for this I swear I will never quit until you are all in jail.", Katy said to them.

It fell on deaf ears and things calmed down once the nurses finished.  They released their hold on Belle and let her sit there.  The cop allowed Katy to return next to the couch with her hands cuffed behind her back in the uncomfortable steel cuffs pinching her wrists.  Katy pushed her head against Belle's and talked to her.

"Belle, I love you.  I'm sorry.  I'm gonna get you out of this."

Belle just looked back, defeated, knowing that probably wasn't true.

"Ok girls, we are going to wait here for a bit.  So sit there until we have further instructions for you.", Nurse Beth said.

They didn't know what they were waiting for but they sat next to each other for about 5 minutes.  A bit of drool came out of Belle's gag and she tried to wipe it off before Katy noticed but she wasn't able too.  Katy now had a new appreciation for some of the things Belle had told her before.  

A few minutes later there was another knock at the door.  Belle looked up from behind her gag, and watch nurse Beth answer the door.  Answer the door in her own damned house!  She was furious.  As Beth moved out of the way she saw it was Dr. Spencer who was revealed.  She had not seen the doctor in 3 days but it seemed like three months.  

'What is she doing here.  Is she here to help me?', Belle wondered, remember how the doctor had been so nice to her during their talks.

"Who are you?  Are you in charge here?", Katy directed questions at the doctor.

"So you must be the lawyer?", the Doctor replied.

Katy was taken aback when she realized the doctor knew more about her than she did about Dr. Spencer.

"Umm, yeah that is correct, and I've already informed this cop here they are violating Belle's rights.  Now release us both and get out of here.", Katy screamed in frustration.  Her demeanor was gone and there was no sense of professionalism from her part any more.

The cop grabbed her arm even harder after the doctor gave him the nod implying he should do what was necessary to silence Katy.

The doctor went on... "I'm sorry, but that simply isn't true.  Belle gave up several of her rights when she was enrolled in my program.  And thanks to the efforts of the officer here, we know Belle has continued to disregard the rules of the pandemic by spending time with you, and also broke the rules of the program by leaving town.  The officer has clear evidence of Belle leaving town yesterday, in your vehicle!  Any infractions of the rules for our participants will get reported back to me and this is quite the serious offence.  Now I don't know how you are caught up in all this, or what lies Miss Larson has been telling you, but you should know you are dealing with a very troubled young woman here.  She's sick and she needs my help. It isn't safe right now for Belle to be around you or anyone else.".

Katy was contemplating what she was hearing, "What do you mean, be around anyone?" 

The doctor ignore the question but instead told the nurses to prepare Belle for transport.

"Wait! Transport... transport to where?", Katy asked.

Belle could only look and listen as bits and pieces of information were delivered to her.  She felt like she was in a cloud. Everything was fuzzy to her.  She saw the nurses coming for her and they had her lay down on the floor.  She was stripped and Nick held her hands above her head and she felt Beth start to remove the diaper cover.

'Oh god they are going to change me right here.  God please no, not in front of all these people... not in front of Katy', she thought to herself.

She was powerless to stop it and soon the cover was worked down her legs and the wet diaper was cut free revealing Belle's nakedness in front of everyone.  Katy looked at the woman she loved, helpless and naked on the floor in front of her and it tore her up inside not to be able to do anything about it.  Katy looked up at the cop and he was staring at Belle's private areas.

"Pig", Katy called him under her breath.

Katy watched as Beth went through the whole process.  The wet diaper was removed and the smell of urine filled the air.  Belle knew everyone could smell it but only cared about what Katy thought. She was cleaned thoroughly and a new diaper and booster was prepared and slipped under her, waiting to capture her loins once again.  The diaper was brought up between her legs and fastened tightly.  This was the first time Katy had actually seen the thick white diaper. They looked just like a large baby diaper, but just magnified up for an adult.  She didn't know how Belle handled it but she did somehow, or she had simply given up.

Belle was waiting for the new cover to be locked back onto her but it never came.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!  No!", Katy screamed.

Belle was on her back with her head towards Katy's directions.  She arched her back and look backwards and up to see what Katy was yelling about.  Belle looked at Katy and saw she was staring past her.  Belle looked in that direction and Nick had produced another item from their inventory and was unfurled it and held it up. Katy knew what it was but from Belle's vantage point it took her a minute to see what was happening.  Nick had a thick canvas strait jacket and was preparing to use it on Belle.

Belle looked back at Katy when she heard screaming.

"No, you don't have to put her in that.  Please, I'm begging you, don't do that to her.  There is no need, she isn't fighting you.  Please.  Please!", Katy pleaded with all her might.  She didn't want Belle to experience that.

"Sorry, but we have rules regarding participant transports.  It is for everyone's safety.  If she is good she won't be in it long.", the doctor said as she talked past Belle as if she wasn't there.

Belle was stood up and she attempted to cover her breasts from everyone but her arms were quickly seized and forced into the sleeves of the jacket.  She struggled and kicked in an attempt to fight his but Nick held her down as the Doctor and Nurse quickly had the jacket up and over her shoulders.  She felt the tough material slide over her arms her fingertips hit the end of the sleeves rendering her hands useless.  They spun her around and now she was facing directly towards Katy.  They looked at each other and Belle saw Katy was crying.  Belle was trying to be strong and tried to smile at her from behind the gag, giving her a nod as if it will be ok.  She hadn't seen this flood of sadness from Katy and it broke her heart. 

Katy watched the women buckle the straps behind Belle as she was jostled about.  They worked from the top down and as each strap was cinched tight the jacket conformed itself to Belle's tiny frame, trapping her in. They fed her arm sleeves through the holes on the side, and Belle looked like she was giving herself a tight bear hug after they were done.  The jacket was so tight on Belle, she found it difficult to get air into her lungs as her chest expanded.  She had to force air into her nose since her mouth was cut off from breathing or speaking.

She thought they were done with her but she felt someone reach through legs from behind and the crotch strap of the strait jacket was applied. Belle felt it press into the diaper, pushing it against her.  Beth finished feeding the strap through the buckle in the back and the yanked down on it.  Katy watched as the jacket pulled down on Belle's shoulders, and up against the diaper, almost bisecting her in two.  She heard Belle let out a deep moan.  Katy knew it must have hurt.

"You don't have to be cruel!", Katy yelled..

"I know I don't but this little one here called me a bitch a few days ago and I told her she'd regret it.  She'll be just fine.  Not to worry.  And unless you would like a matching diaper and jacket, I suggest you remain quiet.",  Beth replied.

The way Beth looked at Katy when she delivered that threat, left no ambiguity to her seriousness.  Katy thought she was one syllable away from ending up like Belle so she kept her mouth shut.  She shuttered at the thought of it.  At this point there was nothing she could do to save Belle from this except to let them finish and somehow find help.

From the time they came through door, until Belled was gagged, diapered and placed in the jacket seemed like hours, but it was only about 15 minutes.  Katy was exhausted from the stress of it all and knew that didn't in any way compare to what Belle was going through right now  The doctor had left, leaving the nurses to finish and they started putting their things away as they left Belle standing there.  She was no threat to them now so she was unhanded.

All of the activity and jostling around Belle had just went through must have flipped a switch inside her because something happened.  Belle let let out a horrific sound from behind the gag and dropped to her knees.  She couldn't use her hands to catch her self so she tried to lower herself slowly, but sort of fell and then lost her balance and went to her side on the floor.  Her body position caused the strap between her legs to dig in.  She tried to find a comfortable position for what she hoped wasn't about to happen. 

"Help her!", Katy yelled at the others.

They looked at Belle on the floor and disregarded her while they continue to pack up her things.  Belle was writhing on the floor and Katy was pretty sure what was happening.  It was about this same time yesterday Belle was in her arms while Belle was filling her diaper.  She wanted nothing more that to go to her now but she was still being held firm by the cop. All Katy could do was watch Belle wiggle around, as she grunted and moaned while her body was betraying her. Before Belle could even decide about whether to push or hold it in, it started coming out.  She wasn't sure why but she felt like she didn't have and control over her muscles down there.  It was a scary feeling to clench and feel like it made no difference.  Regardless of how tight the strap was on the jacket, her body was winning as it forced her mess into the diaper.  It burned as it came out and her stomach felt like someone had taken a wrench to it. 

"Oh my god. Did she just...", the cop started to say.

The nurses looked back at Belle and saw what was happening.

"Yes but she will be fine shortly, after is passes.", nurse Beth said as if it was necessary to pacify the cop's curiosity.

Belle was fighting hard.  She couldn't breath being so restricted like this and she felt like her whole body was in a feverish sweat from what was happening.  She rested her head on the floor for some comfort and tried to prevent more slobber and drool from getting on herself and the floor in front of Katy.  For the next few minutes wave after wave of painful cramps went through Belle as everything moved through her body.  All Katy could do was watch as her helpless love squirmed on the floor waiting for relief to come.

"All done?", nurse Nick said and he came over to pick Belle up off the floor.  

He flipped her over and grabbed the canvas hand holds running down the back of the jacket and quickly picked her up like a rag doll.  Belle's petite frame made it easy for him to do.  Belle was limp from exhaustion and the only thing supporting her weight now was the heavy crotch strap pressing the mess all over.  She screamed in pain when this happened and her feet frantically searched for the floor.

"Well... put your feet down and that won't happen.", Nick said to her like a child that wouldn't stand up.

Belle found solid floor and was finally able to take the weight off her crotch.  The two nurses each took ahold of sides of Belle's jacket and started walking her towards the door.  Belle looked back and over her shoulder to see if Katy was still there and she found her face, standing in front of the cop.  They had one last connection and Katy mouthed 'I love you', so that Belle knew what she was saying and thinking. Katy watched and Belle was dragged from the apartment.  Her feet were trying to keep up with the speed of Beth and Nick.  Katy's last glimpse of Belle was of her diapered behind. She could could see dark stains on each side of the strap from where Katy has just messed her diaper.  It dawned on her that Belle wasn't even afforded pants and shoes to be taken outside into the cold and then the door shut, she could no longer see Belle, and her heart was crushed.

She was crying now, and she felt the cop working the cuffs at her wrists.  She expected to be arrested next but the he removed the cuffs and walked towards the door.

"Serves you right.  I'll be watching you too.", he said as the door slammed shut and Katy stood there in the middle of Belle's apartment alone and empty.  She was utterly and completely lost.  She dropped to her knees and cried.  A tornado just swept through their lives leaving a wave of destruction behind."

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Tisha changed the title to Lockdown - Chapter 22

She should have more than enough to get before a judge at this point seeking an injunction... This is terrible! I really don't want to know how much further they're planning on taking her 'punishment' at this point.

• Like 1

At this point it is medical kidnapping and I am guessing the judge she seen is a dirty judge. Now she has first hand eyewitness testimony she could give in the case. I suspect her next step after she gets composure is to go back to her apartment and contact the lawyer team she is working with. She should also check Belle's e-mail that she probably saved since she is using parts of it for her case, to verify the rules. (I don't recall not leaving town one of the rules.)

I'm sorry, but this one has just jumped the shark big time

Even granting the (obviously bizarre and outrageous) premise of the previous 21 chapters, this one has driven straight pat reasonable and plausible and right into totally fucked up. There is simply no way under any circumstances that this could happen, even if you accept that there is a crazy judge and a corrupt doctor who could and would set this kind of "program" up in the first place. There is simply nothing reasonable or legal in what happened here.

It's still a very well-written story, and I like the two main characters, so I'll give it one more chapter to see if the storyline acknowledges this humongous miscarriage of justice, but otherwise this reader is out of here. Sorry.

• Sad 1

Pretty much every diaper story ever written isn’t realistic. 

I’ve really enjoyed this so far, well written and great to see a diaper discipline story.

Hopefully she isn’t regressed, but instead given some spiked booties to enforce a curfew/keep her at home and some time release mittens for the evening. Maybe an extended sentence wouldn’t go amiss ?

Please keep going though, it’s a great read! 

• Like 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Lockdown - Chapter 26 - Conclusion!!!