LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lockdown - Chapter 26 - Conclusion!!!

Tisha

Chapter 1

Belle looked at her phone and realized she couldn’t hit the snooze button again.  It was 6:00 am and her first conference call was in 2 hours.  Working from home had let her sleep in a bit more lately but she found herself going to bed later and later as she began to adjust to this new routine.  

She hadn’t been sleeping well.  The isolation over the many months was starting to really affect her.  She needed to be around people and looking at her co-workers through a zoom call all day just wasn’t the same.  She didn’t think much of most of her colleagues.  They were lazy and taking advantage of the new work from home policies.  She worked very hard, pretty much outpacing everyone else at her work.  It was the one of two things she could focus and control right now when everything else seemed to be spinning. 

She knew there were many people in the same situation as her.  The pandemic has forced changes on everyone and she wasn’t coping very well.  Some nights even crying herself to sleep.  She pulled herself out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom and her feet noticed the cold tile floor.  She looked at herself in the mirror.  Her hair was disheveled from tossing and turning all night.

She washed her face off, then exchanged her underwear for her running gear.  Running and staying in shape was the other thing she could control.  Luckily for her she didn’t need a gym, which were all closed anyway.   She pulled on her leggings and long sleeve thermal and turned around to look in the mirror.  She admired her toned legs and shapely backside in the mirror.  She took pride in her appearance and always dressed up for work, even though she was working from home.

She laced up her shoes and grabbed her gear and stepped out of her apartment.  She could see her breath in the air this morning.  She ran every day, rain or shine.  As she took off she noticed her car was still parked out front.  Since they clean the streets on Tuesday’s she knew she had to move it before 7:00.  

“Damn.”  She said to herself.  She didn’t want to go back inside and figured she’d just move it when she got back.  It’s not like they are gonna be here right at 7 anyway.   She started her tracker on her app and took off.  She got lost in her run and her feet hit the pavement to the beat of her music.  She’d been going an hour and was close to the 7 miles when she rounded the corner to her street for the final stretch.  The crisp morning gave way to healthy sweat and she finally stopped and walked to cool down.  As she approached her apartment she saw it.  A cop car and a tow truck.

“No no no…”  Her heart rate doubled after having just cooled down and she ran up to the cop and found that it was her car they were about to tow.

“This your car miss?”

“Yes yes, I’m so sorry, let me grab my keys I’ll move it right now.  I’m so…”

“Miss, let me stop you right there.  Your car is already hooked up, there is nothing I can do.  You are aware there is a zero tolerance for blocking the cleaning?  With everyone working from home we can’t make exceptions.  You aren’t special so you need to do your part.”

She took offence to this lecture and saw him looking at her as well.

“Look, I’m not interested in a lecture.  I do my part.  I have been isolated for months and I do my part…”

“Miss, I suggest you calm yourself.  I don’t appreciate your attitude.  I’m trying to do my job here and you are out playing.  You entitled kids really are something.  One more word from you and this ticket will be the least of your concerns.”

He wrote up the report on his tablet, and she saw him checking several things. He confirmed her name and email address from the motor vehicle registration.

“A ticket is being emailed to you with instructions.  You can go, and have a nice day.”  He motioned for her to leave in a condescending way and she proceeded to walk up the steps to her front door.  She turned and saw him staring again.  She went inside, slammed the door and went to pull up the ticket.  She was shocked when saw $500 fine, $150 to get her car out of impound.  Continuing to read the notes on the ticket, the officer had noted she was argumentative, arrogant and not wearing a mask!.  Finally, the last section was either ‘Pay Now Available?’  This was marked no and crossed out and below was instructions for a court date done virtually via the link provided.  It was set for 10 tomorrow morning.

“What the f?  I was out for a run!  What a prick. Great. Just F’ing great.”

She couldn’t think about this now.  She had to get ready for work.  She stripped out of her sweaty clothes and got a shower and got ready for work, barely making her conference call.  

The day proceeded as normal, but without a car she had to rely on some Doordash for some lunch.  She wasn’t able to concentrate very much.  She was mad at the cop, and mad at herself for letting that happen.  Outside of work and exercise, the rest of her life was becoming a mess.  Bills were piling up, the apartment wasn’t as clean as she’d like and her mental health had definitely deteriorated during all this.  She needed a change but knew that wouldn’t be coming for most likely several months if you believed what the news had to say.  

She laid in the bed that night, again unable to sleep.  She kept worrying about this virtual court tomorrow.  She already had to change her conference calls around after explaining to her boss what had happened.  That was already embarrassing enough.  Now she likely was going to get another lecture from some judge.

She managed to get a few hours of sleep but still got up, changed into her running gear and hit the streets.  She made breakfast, put on slacks and a dress jacket for ‘court’ and finally clicked the link.  There was a queue system that said she was 2 away and to remain in front of her computer until called.  She waited 30 minutes and it still said 2 away.  At this point her bladder had all the coffee it could handle and she had to go.  She figured she could sneak away and get back in time.  She took care of her business and ran back to her laptop.  The screen had changed.

“Miss Larson?  This will be your final warning…”

“I’m here I’m here…I had to use the bathroom after having to wait on here forever.  The appointment said 10am!”

She didn’t expect a female judge.  The woman staring back at her on the screen was elegant and classy.  And was all business.  She was instantly intimidated.

“Miss Larson, I spoke to the officer who issued the ticket, and with your behavior here today I am not impressed.  We have a whole world that is trying to work together in a time of hardship, and you apparently have decided you can thumb your nose at the rules and not cooperate with the rest of it.  Typically I am inclined to give people a 2nd chance, maybe you just had a bad day, but it doesn’t appear to be the case.”

Belle tried to speak up but the Judge cut her off.

“I am sentencing you to 2 weeks of behavioral correction therapy.  You’ll be able to serve this sentence from your home under strict guidelines and oversight from one of our counselors. My hope for you is at the end of your program you will learn some empathy for your fellow citizens and treat our officers and judges and service people with more respect.  Instructions will be emailed to you after this call.”

With that the judge hit her desk with a gavel and said “Next Case” and the video feed shut off.  A few seconds later Belle heard a ding indicating a new email had arrived.  It was from the court.  She clicked and started to read.

• Like 8

Interesting start, I eagerly anticipate the next chapter so I can see what happens next! Also I want to say thank you so much for taking the time to post your story here for all of us to read and enjoy.

Chapter 2

Belle started to read but was quickly reminded by her vibrating phone that she had another conference call coming up.  The email from the court would have to wait for now but it was hard to concentrate on anything else.  When she finally got a break for lunch, she found some quick leftovers and took the opportunity to review the email

After absorbing the information she wasn’t really left with any new information.  The email was cryptic and vague and only referred to this same ‘therapy’ that the judge had referred to.  

She thought about this for a bit.  “Maybe this could actually be good for me.  I can work on myself, my mental health and this could be the change I need.” 

She decided to look at whatever this was in a positive way.  The only other instructions were to fill out some forms online in preparation for her first session which was tomorrow after work.  She clicked on the forms.  She glanced at it and it reminded her of those unnecessarily long forms you fill out when going to the doctor.  They already have all this information about you but you have to fill it out the same form 3 more times anyway.  She decided to tackle this project later and spent the rest of her day focused on work.

---

Beth looked up and it was getting dark outside.  It had been getting darker earlier lately.  She changed out of her business attire and put on some sweatpants and t-shirt and wanted to relax.  She poured herself a glass of wine while she decided on dinner.  She ordered something healthy and thought she should really start cooking more.  While she waited she figured she should get started on the forms.

The first couple of pages were pretty standard, background info, address, health insurance etc.  She clicked next and was presented with a questionnaire.  

Age (uhhg she just answered that 3 times): 24

Living Status:  She circled “Lives Alone”)

Body Type:  She circled Petite & Athletic.

“Why on earth would they need this information?”

The questions continued like this.  Bordering on what she thought was inappropriate and irrelevant.  It wanted her height and wait, detailed measurements, sleeping and eating patterns, and on and on.  She reluctantly filled them out, wanting to stay positive, but also not wanting any more trouble.  She gave all of her answers once over and finally clicked submit.

The next screen appeared and it stated. 

‘You are hereby ordered and instructed to report for Behavioral Correction Therapy tomorrow at the following address at 5:30 pm.’

Belle didn’t like the way this was worded.  “Ordered?  Ordered!?”  

She took note that the address was actually only a couple of blocks from her house.  She continued to read.

‘Please arrive 15 minutes early and bring your ID.  It is suggested you wear loose fitting, comfortable attire.  Appointments generally take between 2 to 3 hours.  We look forward to seeing you tomorrow Miss Larson.’

Now Belle was becoming more and more curious about what this was all about.  With all of the intrusive questions, and now suggestions on what she should wear for this ‘therapy’, she decided to look online to see what she could find.

She spent the next hour searching the internet for anything she could find.  There were plenty of links and posts about it, but no matter which one she clicked on they were either vague or had been deleted or removed.  The official web page about the program listed no details, other than this was a trial program being used in certain areas of the country as an alternative to jail or prison time due to the pandemic.  

“Well that doesn’t help!”, Belle said out loud. 

She couldn’t believe she had found herself in this situation.  Her car had been towed, she had fines, arguing with a cop and now court appointed therapy.  She could even go to jail!  She reflected on everything that had happened in the last 24 hours and did admit she bore some of the responsibility.  She had heard of state and city officials taking very strict measures to get people to comply with the lockdowns but never thought she would be the type of person who would need to be reminded to do her part.  She wanted to cry.

She finished her dinner and poured another glass of wine.  She looked at the clock and knew that in 24 hours she would be at her ‘appointment’.  She thought that sounded better than saying ‘court ordered therapy’.  She flopped down on her couch and watched some TV trying to take her mind off of her loneliness and the trouble she found herself in.  

She woke up around midnight finding herself still on the couch.  She had too much wine for a weeknight.  She brushed her teeth and shuffled to bed pulling her warm comforter up to her chin.  She was still a bit tipsy from the wine and her fingers found their way to the waistband of her sweatpants letting her hand slip into them.  

With the pandemic lasting longer than anyone thought, it wasn’t very helpful for the dating scene or her love life.  She knew it would be like this forever but over the weeks and months she was becoming more and more frustrated with that part of her life and lack of any physical touch.  She had to make due herself these days.  But for tonight she was too tired and told herself the weekend was coming up and she would have it all to herself for whatever she wanted to do and no one would stop her.  She rolled over and put her hands under her pillow and face and fell asleep.

---

Thursday was fairly routine, save for the hangover.  She did manage to get her run in, a little slower than usual but she managed it.  Work came and went and her boss didn’t seem to be bothered with her erratic schedule the previous day.  She tried to keep her mind occupied on work as the minutes ticked by.  The end of the day was approaching so she got ready to go.  She decided to walk to her appointment which took about 15 minutes, a little further than she thought.

She walked up to the building.  She had driven by here plenty of times but never knew what the place was.  It was gated with a guard and she figured it was just an office complex.  As she approached the guard station a uniformed man stopped her and she told him she had an appointment.  He pointed her in the direction of the building she was looking for and informed her it was another half mile, once inside the gates.  

“That far?  I thought I had plenty of time!”  

She would have to run the rest of the way to make it 15 minutes early.  

“Thanks!”  She yelled as she ran off and the guard just shook his head and went back to his post.

Her legs were still a bit sore from this morning’s run and she was hustling to make it.  Luckily she had put on her running shoes, some leggings and a sweatshirt before heading out.  She made it to the front door with a few minutes to spare and collected herself before putting on her mask and walking in.  She had worked up a sweat and could swear that was more than half a mile.

She walked in and it basically looked like a hospital complex waiting room.  A warm environment, professional.  The chairs had all been spaced apart for distancing.  Only a few were filled with people.  She walked to the reception area and said her name.

“Oh Miss Larson, our court appointee.”  

She looked over her shoulder to see if anyone was looking at her.  They weren’t.  She had Belle sign a series of papers that she didn’t read.  She just wanted to get this over with.

“Thank you, these all look in order. Have a seat in that row of chairs please.  Someone will be out to take you in shortly.”

Belle did as she was told.  It wasn’t but a minute later a friendly looking girl she thought to be about her age, maybe a bit older, came out and called her name.  She was wearing white scrubs, indicating she had some authority here.  Belle walked up and said hi to the much taller girl.  She noticed her name tag said ‘Beth’.

“Follow me Miss Larson.”  

The double doors opened and as she went through she found she had left the warmer environment of the waiting area to a colder, more clinical feel.  They walked into a plain room.  Beth pulled a plastic bin off of a shelf and set it on the table.

“Miss Larson, put everything you brought with you today in this container.  Your purse, phone, clothes and underwear.  It will be returned to you when you leave.

“I have to get undressed?  I thought this was just therapy?”  

“May I call you Belle?   Belle, you are here by court order and until you leave you are in the custody of the county health department and we have procedures to follow.  I’ll be performing an exam and taking your vitals for your safety before you see your counselor.  Now undress and I’ll be back shortly.”  Beth seemed annoyed that she had to explain any of this.

“Wait! What kind of exam?  What is going on?”

“Belle, everything will be explained but I don’t have time for 20 questions right now.  If you’d like I can bring someone else in here with me to help you get undressed if you prefer?”

“No umm no thank you.  I’ll just put everything in this bin.”  Belle quickly complied realizing she wasn't really in control of her current situation.

Belle turned around a bit shy that Beth had not left the room yet and fiddled with her sweatshirt.  Beth looked at her and noticed the outline of Belles toned legs and backside in her running pants.

“Belle, you were instructed to wear loose fitting clothing to this appointment.  I’d hardly call that loose.”

“Umm what?  Oh, I thought it just said to wear comfortable clothes.  Is this not ok?”  

Belle was now taken aback that she had committed another error.  Beth just sort of smiled and shook her head and walked out of the room.

Belle looked around, trying to stall but thought she better get on with this process.  She took off her sweatshirt and shirt, removed her sports bra and the cold air of the room hit her skin.  She took off her shoes and peeled her pants off and slipped her underwear off, folded everything neatly and put it in the bin along with her wallet, phone, and bracelet.  She was completely naked and almost shivering from how cold the room was.

The door opened and Beth walked in carrying what looked like blue scrubs which Belle hoped were for her.  She instinctively covered herself in front of this girl she didn’t know.

Beth took the bin of Belle’s belongings and put it on the shelf and logged it into the computer.  She sat the clothes she was wearing down on a table against the wall, rather than handing them to Belle.  She went to the exam table in the center of the room and patted the cushioned surface twice which indicated Belle should hop up.  She did.  She felt incredibly embarrassed and vulnerable at this moment but wasn’t really scared.  More annoyed at this situation where she was being treated like a common criminal.

• Like 8
  • Tisha changed the title to Lockdown - Chapter 2 Added
On 11/28/2020 at 4:41 PM, Jayme said:

Interesting start, I eagerly anticipate the next chapter so I can see what happens next! Also I want to say thank you so much for taking the time to post your story here for all of us to read and enjoy.

Thank you.  I had not been on here lately but you inspired me to edit my profile with my latest progress.  Enjoy!

On 11/29/2020 at 7:51 PM, Tisha said:

Thank you.  I had not been on here lately but you inspired me to edit my profile with my latest progress.  Enjoy!

Tisha, you have a wonderful way with writing that pulls readers into your story. I love that you are willing to share your beautiful works of art with us here. Please don't forget that you have a special gift.

9 minutes ago, Jayme said:

Tisha, you have a wonderful way with writing that pulls readers into your story. I love that you are willing to share your beautiful works of art with us here. Please don't forget that you have a special gift.

Thanks!  It is really my first attempt at writing something.  I'm actually about to post chapter 3 soon, just some last minute edits and proofing!  Thank you so much for the comment.

Chapter 3

Belle felt her bare rear end on the plasticky style cushion of the exam table.  She kept her arms crossed over her chest to hide herself and sort of hunched over too.  Nurse Beth approached her and treated her in a cold impersonal sort of manner, as if she was on a schedule she had to keep.  She did a routine checkup on Belle, eyes, ears, nose, throat etc.  Belle still didn’t know why this was necessary but figured it was just common procedure.

“Relax Belle.” the nurse said as she positioned Belle’s hands to her side exposing her chest.  The nurse listened to her heart and lungs.  Belle did relax and just went with it.  This would be over shortly and she wouldn’t have to see this person again most likely.

“Ok Belle, all done.  We just have to make sure you are in good health and it appears you are a very healthy and fit girl.”

“Ohhh ummm thank you, may I get dressed now?”

The nurse handed Belle the dark blue scrubs that she had brought in.  They fit her perfectly.  

“No underwear?”

With a strange little smile, Nurse Beth replied, “Nope, you won’t be needing them.  Now get dressed and I will take you to meet your counselor.”

Belle quickly donned the clothes to hide her nakedness and was relieved.  She felt weird with no underwear.  She started to question it when she was shoved out into the hallway with her bare feet hitting the cold tiles and she was finally hurried through another door.  This room was much nicer and appeared to be a doctor’s formal office.  

“Sit here until the Dr. comes in.  No funny business.”

Before she could object or ask any questions the nurse was gone and the door had shut.  She sat down on the couch and waited.  At this point Belle knew something wasn’t normal about this place but she remained calm and patient.  Moments later a woman walked in and introduced herself as Dr. Spencer.  She put the classy judge from yesterday to shame.  She had on a trim business suit that spoke professionalism.  Belle started to wonder if they found these women just to intimidate her.

The doctor. put her papers down on her desk across the room, sat down on the couch across from Belle, crossed her legs, took out her notebook and started.  
“Miss Larson,  I’m Dr. Spencer, a licensed Psychiatrist for the state.  I’m going to get you the help you need.  Welcome to day 1 of your Behavioral Correction Training.  So why are you here?”

Belle was taken aback by the direct question.  She had her own questions and didn’t get to ask them.  She spent the next 10 minutes replaying the last 48 hours to the Dr. who scribbled in her notebook.  She finally got a chance to explain her story to someone she thought would understand.

“Thank you Miss Larson, that is some story.  I’ve also read the case notes from the officer you were rude to, and I’ve reviewed your questionnaire as well as the video feed from your court proceeding.  It appears to me that you have a problem respecting the very people who are out here trying to keep everyone safe.  I have seen so many cases from your generation… young, privileged, a sense of entitlement and really no desire to be a team player or act like an adult.

Belle didn’t really know what to say to this.  She worked really hard for what she had and didn’t feel like she was entitled or spoiled at all.  She loathed those types of people and now she was being accused as one.  Everyone seemed to be judging her the wrong way and no matter what her argument or reply it was just dismissed outright. This all seemed so unfair to her.

“Now as you know you have been sentenced to 2 weeks of Therapy but it is within 100% of my discretion to set your treatment, and its duration based on your progress.  So it is in your best interest to take this treatment seriously and follow all of my instructions.”  

Belle didn’t like the sound of that but nodded in agreement anyway.

“I’d like to try a form of regression therapy with you Belle.  Have you ever heard of that?”

“No doctor. but I’m willing to try it.”

“Wonderful!  You see there are certain areas of our childhood that we can revisit that can help you focus and grow from.  Sort of like starting again from a good foundation.

“So we are going to talk about my childhood.  I guess that’s ok.”

“That’s one aspect to it.  We’ll focus on that for now though.”

- - -

For the next hour Belle and Dr. Spencer had a deep conversation about her past, how she was raised, struggles she was going through currently.  They covered the whole gamut.  At times Belle thought she was actually getting something from this.  She wasn’t the type of person who ever took this type of thing seriously but she was enjoying being able to talk to someone else about her issues.  By the end of their session Belle had completely opened up, surprising the Dr.

“Belle, our time is up for this session but I think you’ve made great progress.” 

Surprisingly, Belle went over and gave the doctor a hug and thanked her for her help today.  

“Aww thank you Belle that was very sweet of you.  Do you have any other questions for me?”

“No doctor, thank you. I look forward to our next discussion.  This therapy stuff isn’t so bad after all.  But I guess I do have a question before I go.  The physical exam earlier and having to wear these scrubs.  I don’t understand what the point of that was?

“Ahh yes I’m sorry about the confusion.  Well you won’t be going home just yet.  As I mentioned before, our talking sessions are just one part of the regression therapy.  There are also some physical components as well, that when combined with your mental health seem to make the biggest improvements.”

Belle was totally relaxed around Dr. Spencer after their discussion and she completely trusted her.  She didn’t know what to expect but still felt safe.  She offered a delayed short response..

“Oh…  OK.”

The Doctor led Belle back down the hallway to the original exam room where she had started.  She really didn’t want to go back in there.  She just looked at the door and then back at the Doctor.  Dr. Spencer just smiled and rested her hand on Belle’s shoulder to offer some reassurance before opening the door and giving her a gentle push on her back to move through.

Belle entered the room and she saw that her favorite nurse, Beth, was in there doing something at the exam table.  She looked around and everything pretty much looked the same.  Beth moved away from what she was doing and Belle became fixated on the table.  She saw a web of straps and cuffs had now adorned.  It looked like something out of a horror movie or mental institution.  Her initial reaction was she felt sorry for whoever would be subjected to that.  After staring for several seconds she felt rather foolish realizing she was probably the intended subject. 

She turned to Dr. Spencer who she thought she could trust, with an inquisitive look.  

“Uhh what is going on here?”

“Relax Belle, everything is OK I promise.  We are just gonna lay you down on the table here and get you safely secured.  It will all be over soon.”

Belle backed away even though there was no place to go.  It was just instinct.  The way the doctor was talking to her was as if this was just completely normal.  She took a few steps back and bumped into the wall.

“Please… hang on a second, please just wait.  I mean… I was good right?  I told you everything.  I really don’t need those.  I mean, that isn’t really necessary is it?.”  She quivered and pleaded as she  looked at the waiting restraints and the nurse approached her.

“Wait… wait a sec.. I can’t do this…  I can’t do this!  Dr. Spencer please!  Why?

“Belle, now just calm down for us, you are getting all worked up for no reason.  We have rules here remember?  You don’t want me to increase your sentence right?”

Belle somehow managed to focus on this last part and calmed herself.  

“No doctor, I just don’t understand what is happening.  Please…”  she tried once more and almost teared up.

The nurse came closer, “Ok Miss Larson, I do need you to remove your clothing again.  You’ll be able to change back into the clothes you came with soon.”

Belle looked at the doctor, then back at the nurse and relented.  Somehow knowing she would be back in her normal clothes and out of this place soon helped.  She stood naked now before these 2 intimidating women, attempting to cover herself.  She decided that whatever was going to happen to her was out of her control and she should accept it.  The alternative was a longer sentence and possibly worse.  

The nurse reached out for Belle’s hand, took a firm grip, and guided her to the table.  Belle started to lay down but the nurse had positioned her to lay face down on the table which seemed strange.  It was all strange.  She felt her chest and tummy touch down against the cold material of the cushioned surface.  Before she knew what was happening each of the women took one of her hands and married it to one of the thick leather cuffs at the corner of the table above her head.  The leather was soft and smooth but tight on her small wrists.  It all happened so quickly.

The same process was repeated with her feet.  She felt her body being pulled down the table.

“Oops, sorry Belle, you are a bit shorter than we measured you for.  Give us just a sec, we need to adjust you.”

They pulled her ankles towards the cuff and fastened them causing her body to go taught and she felt the edge of the cuffs pull at her wrists, sending tension down through her shoulders.  She let out a little grunt but it was either not heard or ignored.  She was guessing the latter.”

She tried to turn her head from side to side to see what was happening but did not have much range of movement before parts of her started to ache from this position.  She put her forehead into the cushion and just concentrated on her breathing.  She wondered how she looked from their perspective standing behind her.  Her legs were spread and she could feel cool air between them.  There was nothing hidden at this point and nothing she could do about it except wait.  

The doctor came to the front of the table and kneeled down to meet her eye line and she strained to look up and forward.  “Ok Belle, I have to see another patient but I’ll be back in about an hour to finish up your session today OK?”

The doctor didn’t give her a chance to answer but continued. “As I explained earlier there is a physical aspect to your therapy here.  You did soooooooo great in our session earlier and I’m so proud of you.  But now the nurse is just going to administer a quick spanking and then you will be almost all done for today.”

The doctor got up leaving from her view and gave one of Belle’s hands a reassuring squeeze.  Belle heard the words and sounds that just came from Dr. Spencer’s mouth but they were still registering.  They were delivered in such a nonchalant manner and so matter of fact it had messed with her senses.  The doctor's hand slipped away and Belle found her trapped fingers searching for the touch.

After a moment, Belle’s brain processed what she had just heard and reacted.  

“Wait.. WHAT!?  What the fuck are you are not serious!?”, Belle was yelling.

The Doctor cut off the outburst.  “BELLE!, we do not tolerate that language here.”  

Belle’ breathing started intensifying, she thought she was going to hyperventilate and anger and fear took over, then the nurse Beth chimed in as well.

“Miss Larson, I suggest you remain calm.”

“Let me up now you bitch.  You can’t spank me!  This is nuts... what in the actual F.   HELP!.” 

Belle tried to thrash around but could move much.  She violently screamed and shook her midsection as much as she could left and right which caused the cuffs to dig into her wrists and ankles.

“Miss Larson, one more outburst and you won’t be returning home tonight is that understood?” 

The rage going through her right now prevented her from hearing anything so nurse Beth repeated it again… “Do you understand?  This is your last warning.”

The young woman strapped down to the table in this strange place began to calm and let out a barely audible reply…

“I understand.”

“Good girl.”  The nurse turned to the Doctor,  “I think Belle and I can handle things from here if you want to get to your next appointment.  Belle will be here ready for you when you return.”

“Thank you nurse.  I’ll see you in about an hour.”  The doctor took one last look at Belle on the table and then promptly exited the room and shut the door.

“Well little girl, it’s just you and me now.  I think you now understand why we have to restrain our patients.  You all just get so emotional.  Dr. Spencer thought you were different and would cooperate but I knew there was something stubborn about you from the get go.  Oh, and also, you are going to pay for that little ‘bitch’ comment, I promise you that.  Now let’s get started shall we?”

• Like 8
  • Tisha changed the title to Lockdown - Chapter 3 Added
4 hours ago, cusediapers14 said:

Tisha we need some longer chapters always leave me on the edge of my seat. 

Ouch, chapter 3 was longer than 2 which was longer than 1.

Bad news is I haven't started on Chapter 4 yet :(

But I'm glad you are enjoying the story so far!

On 11/29/2020 at 5:44 PM, Tisha said:

She finished her dinner and poured another glass of wine.  She looked at the clock and knew that in 24 hours she would be at her ‘appointment’.  She thought that sounded better than saying ‘court ordered therapy’.  She flopped down on her couch and watched some TV trying to take her mind off of her loneliness and the trouble she found herself in.  

This girl really needs a lawyer.

• Like 1

Chapter 4:

Belle heard Nurse Beth walking around and doing something but couldn't find her.

"Nurse Beth, you don't have to do this.  This is crazy.  Seriously I don't need this, it's a mistake.  I don't belong here."

There was no answer as Belle heard the woman gather some things and then come up to her side.  She rested her hand on Belle's bare behind which caused a flinch.  She let her hand rest there as she explained.

"Miss Larson, I do have to do this.  For one it's my job, and most importantly the doctor prescribed this treatment for you so it must be in your best interest.  Is is no different than taking some medication that was prescribed.  It is going to help you.  I know you don't believe it but it will.  You are out of control."

"I am NOT out of the control.  Now take your hand off me.  This can NOT even be legal.  I'm going to sue you personally for this if you don't let me go right now." 

Belle thought she would change her approach from pleading to threatening.  She was trying anything she could think of at this point to end this.

"Miss Larson, you are out of control. Just listen to yourself.  And I assure you this is perfectly legal.  I'm sure you are well aware that state has passed laws for compliance with the lockdown.  You also signed and agreed to this when you arrived.  Every possible treatment that could be prescribed was listed on your intake form.  Now I don't want to hear any more stalling from you."

Belle thought back to when she got here.  That seemed like a day ago but she did remember signing several things.

"Ok but wait, just wait a minute.... I... " In a rushed voice. 

She was asking the Nurse Beth to wait but she didn't have a plan on wait to say next.  She was out of ideas.

"At least loosen these please.  This is hurting me."  She wiggled as much as she could in an effort to demonstrate her predicament.  Nurse Beth watched her squirm and was a bit jealous of the toned physique on display in front of her.

"Sorry Miss Larson, no can do.  If you would stop trying to move around you would be more comfortable.  Besides, the straps are going to be the least of your worries very soon."  

She gave a couple light pats on Belle's small firm behind indicating what she was referring to.

---

Not a word was said for the next 10 seconds or so.  It seemed like an eternity.  Belle was attempting to remain still in this very uncomfortable position, taking deep breaths. She didn't care any more.  Whatever was going to happen was going to happen.  She just told herself that it wouldn't be that bad, and then she'll be out of here and at home soon.  She just wanted to go home.  She was just repeating that to herself over and over pushing everything else out of her mind.  Well that was at least the idea.  

A paddle landed right across her cheeks, and she clenched them together and sucked in a deep breath.  This was really happening.  God this can not be happening.  It was mostly the shock of it that scared her rather than any pain.  In fact it wasn't really that painful at all.  Because of that her heartrate dropped a couple beats.  Maybe this is mostly for show she thought.  Or maybe I'm just tougher than anyone else that has been through here.  Besides they can't really be allowed to physically hit someone like this.  It didn't make sense.  Yes, she was worried about nothing this whole time.  Of course, this is just part of the therapy and mainly psychological.  

The paddle landed again, in the same spot and this time she noticed the sound of it had changed.  Her ears registered a sharp crack she didn't think she heard before but the actual blow was still bearable.

'Was that harder?' she thought to herself.  She didn't think so.  "Ok, I can do this.  I'm doing this.  I've got this."  She breathed out and the paddled landed again, roughly the same area.  "Ok that felt warmer but I'm still OK."  She was dialoguing this in her head and she didn't know why.  Some sort of defense mechanism.  Swats 4 and 5 came together.  Something was different now.  Her butt was warm and the last swat definitely stung.  "Still in control, still in control", she kept telling herself.

The only one in control was Nurse Beth.  She started the spanking as she normally does.  Everyone reacts different but this was the first time a patient had said or done nothing after 5.  She expected a reaction, a grunt, more pleas, something.  It was her duty to break Belle.  In the end they all break.  She continued at this pace and pressure for 5 more reps with the paddle.  She worked the entire area in front of her, covering Belle's entire behind with atleast a couple swats on each area to let her feel it a bit.  

"Doing ok Belle?"

She didn't expect the question.  She nodded.  "Yes Nurse Beth, is it over?"

"Aww you are sweet sweet girl you know that?  It will be soon I promise.  Just a few more."   

In reality she had been strapped down there for about 10 minutes, with all of the swats happening in the last 2."

The Nurse decided she was done with her warmup and delivered a real swat to the perfect behind staring up at her.  The sound of it echoed in the room and Beth waited.  She saw Belle's butt cheeks clench tight as she knew they would and then it happened.  The reaction she was waiting for.

"AHHH!", she said in surprise.  The sting was intense but quick.  It didn't last long but Belle had decided she did not want another.  That had hurt.  Before she could catch her breath... another, and another.  Belle told herself she could take it, but there was now a seed of doubt starting to form.  

Her hold body tensed and she pulled.  She didn't know what hurt more right now, the cuffs digging into her wrists and ankles or the spanking she was receiving.  She thought about it.  God, she was getting a SPANKING.  This was the most humiliating moment of her life.  She just wanted to go home.  When the next few blows came down on her, the fire on her butt was all that existed.  She clenched her fists.  The Nurse did not quit and kept delivering.  There was no break between swats now and it was getting a point of intensity she though she was going to lose control.  She was covered in sweat and her hair had fallen onto her face.  

This continued and she tried to remain in control but the last swat had pushed her over the edge.  Her breathing was now involuntarily.  Quick and rushed.  She couldn't catch her breath before her ass was lit afire again and again.  She pushed her forehead into the cushion and realized she had spit and drooled onto it.  Her face was messy and a combination of embarrassment and rage overcame her.  SMACK.  Belle grunted.  SMACK.  Belled tensed up and shook.  SMACK.  And Belle finally let out an uncontrolled scream.  It could be heard through the door and down the hall.  This was not an infrequent occurrence by any means in this facility.  Belle yelled for it to "STOOOOOOOOP,  PLEEEEEEASE... STOOOOOP", but it didn't stop.  The Nurse was monitoring the progress with great care and knew exactly how far she could take this.  She was well practiced and Belle had not broke yet.

Words could no longer be made it out.  They had turned in the gibberish howling.  The Nurse turned the spanking intensity from an 8 to a 10 and and continued.  Belle's howling gave way to crying.  This is what Beth was after.  It continued.  She landed the padding square and watch it bounce.  Belle's entire behind was red now.  Several were deep red but nothing beyond.  The Nurse knew what she was doing.  It continued until Belle started wailing uncontrollably.  It would have sounded awful to anyone not accustomed to it.  Her body had just taken over and her mind was on defense.  She broke.  Tears were streaming down her face, her nose was running and she thought she might have felt a little pee escape her body. "Oh God", she thought.  She held it to a tiny amount hoping the nurse wouldn't see what had happened.  She wanted to touch her face but that was impossible.  She wanted to touch her butt but that was impossible.  As she breathed out each breath came with a little audible whimper.  She was now aware of herself again.  Her crying and the sounds she was making.  That was because the spanking had stopped and it had taken a moment to realize it.

"Shhhh shhhh Miss Larson it is over I promise."  Nurse Beth came over with a warm rag and wiped Belle's face and move her hair to one side.

The Nurse took the rag between Belle's legs and wiped up the urine underneath her.  It was a little more than she thought.  Belle jerked when she was touched down there.  "Shhhh Miss Larson, it's ok, this happens sometimes. You did great but it's over now."

"It is?  I can go home?", Beth asked in a childlike tone.  Her demeanor had changed and it showed.

"It's over.  You'll be going home soon Belle I promise.  The Doctor and I will be back to check on you in a little bit.  Just stay here and be quiet for now ok?"

"Wait don't leave me."

The nurse turned out the lights and left Belle tightly restrained to the table.

----

It was pitch black.  After crying for the next 10 minutes, Belle was starting to regain some composure.  The fire had subsided but the stinging remained.  It was still intense and she would give anything right now to rub her behind.  The rest of her body was incredibly sore from being stretched out like this.  She wanted off this damned table now.  Being left like this after what she just went through started to make her mad and it was degrading.  This wave of emotions was something new to her. She was usually a cool customer who controlled herself.  She was angry, embarrassed and ashamed.  She still couldn't believe what just happened and thought many times she would wake up from a nightmare.

She was exhausted and spent.  All her energy was gone and she wondered if she could even stand up.  She actually nodded off a few times laying there naked in the dark but that all changed when the lights came and the Nurse and doctor came back in.

"Ok Belle, looks like Nurse Beth did quite the number on your little behind there!", the doctor was trying to make a joke of this?  When Belle didn't answer Dr. Spencer said her name expecting her to actually answer.

"Yes Doctor.  May I get up now please?"

The two women ignore Belle and left her laying there.  She wanted to scream at them but knew better.  They were reviewing their notes and discussing something.  Finally the nurse came over and released Belle's ankles from the heavy leather.  When her feet were freed her body seemed to contract like a rubber band when the pressure on her joints had relaxed.  Nurse Beth went to Belle's hands but instead of taking the cuffs off she just unclipped them from the table.  

"Slowly Miss Larson.  Move slowly",

Belled moved her arms.  Her joints felt like they were going to snap and she slowly worked them back to their limber state.  She looked at her ankles and saw deep red circle marks from where the cuffs were cutting into her skin.  Those would show for awhile.  She assume her wrists would look the same but would have to wait for some reason.  She was sat up and she could still feel a little wetness underneath her.  Between her crying, and drooling, snot, sweat and urine the table was probably disgusting.  Belle wanted to start crying again at the thought of it.  Nurse Beth slowly stood her up and helped her keep her balance.  She was weak.  After ensuring her safety the nurse wiped the table down expertly and placed Belle on her back.  When her butt touched the table it stung.  She wanted to get a look at the damage but would have to wait.  Belle just let the Nurse handle her.  She was in no mood or condition to fight any more.  She felt her hands go up over her head and the heavy cuffs were clipped back down.

"Nooo please no more."

"Just your hands this time Miss Larson.  The hard part is over."

It dawned on her she was still naked and exposed.  There was no way she could cover her chest but she brought her knees up to sort of hide herself the best she could.  She laid there for a bit, feeling cold.  She figured her body was worn out from the ordeal.  The doctor finally came over to talk to her.  Belle didn't want to talk to or see Nurse Beth.  The doctor made her more comfortable.  Her legs were pushed down and she laid there flat, looking up at the doctor.  

"Ok Belle, the Nurse told me how your spanking went.  How do you feel."  Belle didn't want to talk about her feelings right now.

"Angry and confused and ashamed I lost control.  I really want to go home."

"That is perfectly normal.  In fact, losing control is what we are after.  You don't always have to be the one in control you know.  I think that is part of your problem Belle.  You want to control everyone and everything around you.  Well in these times you understand that isn't possible.  You have to obey the rules and go along.  You can't just continue to live like you have, thumbing your nose at authority, being disrespectful.  You need to realize you are lucky to have things so good.  There are a lot of people suffering out there and you take what you have for granted.

Belle was listening but didn't agree with any of this assessment.  She knew who she was and who she wasn't.  She was gonna keep her mouth shut and get through this and get on with her life.

"Now Belle, we have just one more thing to discuss before you leave."

Belle stared at her not knowing if she was supposed to say something or not.  All she could think was she would this woman would get on with it whatever it was.  These long drown out pauses and lectures were getting on her nerves.  She played the doctor's game though.

"Ok, what is it we need to discuss Dr. Spencer?", she tried not to sound flippant but wasn't sure she did.

"Well we are going to continue with removing your control.  The regression therapy has another component to it we are going to try with you as well.  What we want to do is take away one other area of control that you have had a long time."

Belle just looked up at the doctor, without having any clue what the hell she was talking about.  The way she was talking was as if she was trying to let Belle down easy about the information she was about to deliver.

"Well Belle, when you were an infant you didn't really have control over your body.  You didn't have a choice when to go to the bathroom, when you got cleaned up or even changed right?  It's one of the earliest moments in our life that have a huge impact on us going forward and how that was handled.  So what we do here is something similar.  We are going to control that part of your daily routine for awhile.  The idea is to remove your sense of independence in that area and make you 100% dependent on someone else.  This will teach you that you that you can't always be the one in control.  Make sense?"

Belle wondered if she was being intentionally vague here or whether she was too dense to figure out what was going on.  Her mind was still processing the experience she just had.  The spanking she just received as an adult woman.  She couldn't even allow herself to call it what it was.  And yet she was now being asked to process something new already.  It was way too much.

"Well actually, no.  I don't really understand Dr. Spencer.  How are you going to take away control over my own body?"  Belle was really searching for this answer because that this point she didn't know what was possible from this woman.

With a matter of fact tone and an upbeat smile the Doctor replied, "It's actually fairly straight forward.  For the next two weeks you are going to be wearing diapers."  

• Like 10
  • Tisha changed the title to Lockdown - Chapter 4 Added

The spanking seems to have temporarily lessened her emotional control, I wonder if she will be scheduled for an enema or other procedures with some special additives to remove any physical control during her punishment?

• Like 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Lockdown - Chapter 26 - Conclusion!!!