LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

shrinking down there

OK, I'll just come straight out with it my penis is getting smaller. over the last few months I have gone from 6 1/2 inches to 2 and a bit and my testicles are like two pitching mounds and barely visible before they were  quite big and when I get an erection its only about 3inches and not all that hard. I spoke to the doctor and ive had blood tests to check for abnormal prostate and testosterone levels and done multiple urine tests but they all came back normal. Have to admit as we're still dealing with covid the doctors appointment was done over the phone I half expected to be charged £9.99 a min for talking to a women i didnt know about how small my willy is.

the doctor asked all the usual questions did i have any sort of trauma down there at any point before the shrinkage and had i put on weight, had i noticed any lumps or unusual deformation (I check in the shower every week and not had any concerns) etc, I have actually lost 25lbs since march so thats not the problem she actually suggested it might just be my age as im fast approaching 50. 

the doctor has referred me to the urology dept but with the way things are and no abnormal blood results it could be a while before I get an appointment through has anyone else experienced this as i want to know if diaper wearing could be a cause but I have been wearing 24/7 for years and never had this happen before. could it be psychological?

when i change my diaper now I no longer have to position myself and can just pull the diaper up over my front and tape it whereas before I had to point the pipe downwards to prevent leaks.

I know that having a babies peepee is a dream some of us have but I'd much rather have made that decision for myself

• Like 2

Well, you want to be a girl, right?

I think its caused by heat being trapped in the diaper as I am experiencing the same thing as I no longer get a solid erection just stays soft for the most part.   for me its an non issue as I am leaking less often and not getting solid erections when diapered is more comfortable over all. And I agree it could be an age thing as I am a few years ahead of you as I am approaching 60 

In my case, as I turned the corner from 55 I saw lots of changes occur to my male persona.  I was on a series of drugs to avoid prostrate and testes cancer which has run in my family.  I found that not only did my male parts shrink to nothing over this same time frame( erections are a thing of the past), my breasts started to grow as well. (they were always called moobs by my family so growing into boobs should not have been a surprise)  Checking things out, my doc found that my hormone levels changed, some due to older age I was told but in my case, some due to the meds as well which probably tipped the scale.  I was advised to get a mastectomy or get a bra, something had to be done due to the level of development on top.  

Well these days I wear a bra daily, and also a pad in my panties to catch my dribbles, a result they say of onset of mild diabetes as well as some work done to reduce the size of my prostrate a few years back.  So far that is adequate but my urologist advised on last visit that I may "graduate" into something more substantial than pads in the coming years.  Imagine that, I can look forward to NEEDING diapers again

The point in all this is as you get older, changes will occur that you may not expect but better grow to accept if you want to be happy in older age!

• Like 2

Omg. Ive just turned 40 and over the last 12 months my penis has shrank to almost nothing when flacid and only a couple of inches when erect. Its now less than a hand full for my wife. We put it down to lack of usage (me being a cuck and caged) but maybe its something else... 

• Like 1

thanks for the replies its good to know its not just me even though my profile says i'm LG I purged completely a couple of years back and binned everything little girl related and never went back to that side of me so its definitely not wishful thinking on my part. I'm just going to wait and see if the urologist finds anything otherwise I am just going to have to get use to it, have to say though i do prefer wetting the front of my nappy rather then it all ending up between my legs way fewer leaks

Have the same issue here, what once was proud and stout is now only a water spout.

I dont even get erections any longer, and that does not bother me as long as my little pisser is safely behind a diaper is all that matters. 

• Like 2

My penis has shrunk in the last few years also... It pretty much happened at the same time as I developed E.D. I use to be able to get hard and cum 3 times a day, and I averaged 6" to 6.5" in length. Now it never gets hard anymore, unless I take the "Blue Pill".  My soft length is about 2", and when the blue pill DOES make me erect, it's less than 5".  

After seeing my doctor this year about my increasing bedwetting, I now have "Enuresis" and "Erectile Disfunction" listed in my medical records... So everyone there knows I'm a limp-dick bedwetter. Oh well...

• Like 1

I've been using a condom catheter.  After awhile, I believe the constant slight pressure reduced blood flow as my skin was becoming an unhealthy waxy grey that did not show good perfusion (blood flow).  I started using a penile pump at least once a day (two or three would be better) to get blood into it and I notice a marked improvement in color.  I remember seeing a medical journal article that stated manually encouraging blood flow daily helped after certain surgeries.  Some days, it's difficult to get a seal started because it's so small, but overall, it appears to help.

Did you know a good portion of your penis is inside you body, in and behind your pubic mound?

Sometimes what seems like a shrinking penis is really an expanding pubic mound. Gain any weight lately?

I lost 130 pounds in 2016-17. I was mighty impressed with myself down there ?

On 11/29/2020 at 8:21 AM, Alex Bridges said:

Did you know a good portion of your penis is inside you body, in and behind your pubic mound?

Sometimes what seems like a shrinking penis is really an expanding pubic mound. Gain any weight lately?

I lost 130 pounds in 2016-17. I was mighty impressed with myself down there ?

A large part of my problem is weight related.  Add to that medications for BPH and high blood pressure and my penis has shrunk and retracted out of sight into my body.  Being overweight causes the body to produce more estrogen reducing the size of the penis and enlarging the breasts.  For a number of years, I took finesteride for prostate problems.  While it helped the prostate situation, it also eliminated my ability to get erections.  I haven’t had an erection in over 20 years.  Without nightly stretching, the penis got progressively smaller. Given that diapers are my preferred underwear, having a small penis is convenient. 

I’m curious as to what you did to lose 130 pounds.  While I don’t need to lose quite that much, a loss of 100 pounds would do me a world of good.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Clr224 said:

I’m curious as to what you did to lose 130 pounds.  While I don’t need to lose quite that much, a loss of 100 pounds would do me a world of good.

Surgery. A vertical sleeve gastrectomy. Best thing I ever did and worth every lifestyle change I had to make.

At my age, I don’t think I’m willing to take the risks associated with surgery; at least not yet.  I have been able to lose 50 pounds by watching my diet and exercising.  The problem is keeping up the routine and following through. I seem to lose motivation after 6 months or so. 

I’ve heard that that kind of surgery necessitates a major change in lifestyle. 

I haven't shrunk any, That I have noticed.....and wearing 24/7 since 2013, But my issue is I have slowly developed for skin? I have noticed it over the past 3-4 yrs much more. When I first open my diaper, wet or dry..... I now have almost No head at all. Does anyone else have this issue? 

I have never had any for skin at all till after wearing diapers 24/7. So I do think there is a connection , I am wandering if the heat in the diaper has anything to do with it, Like Rob110 said? 

6 hours ago, foreverdl said:

I haven't shrunk any, That I have noticed.....and wearing 24/7 since 2013, But my issue is I have slowly developed for skin? I have noticed it over the past 3-4 yrs much more. When I first open my diaper, wet or dry..... I now have almost No head at all. Does anyone else have this issue? 

I have never had any for skin at all till after wearing diapers 24/7. So I do think there is a connection , I am wandering if the heat in the diaper has anything to do with it, Like Rob110 said? 

My guess is that your penis has shrunk and you’ve just not recognized it.  The outer sheath of skin is no longer stretched and it is rolling inward as the penis gets smaller making it look like a foreskin.  Mine looked the same way years ago.  Now, with my excess weight and lack of erections, the head of my penis is completely hidden by the outer penile sheath giving the appearance of an uncircumcised foreskin. 

On 12/5/2020 at 8:09 AM, Clr224 said:

My guess is that your penis has shrunk and you’ve just not recognized it.  The outer sheath of skin is no longer stretched and it is rolling inward as the penis gets smaller making it look like a foreskin.  Mine looked the same way years ago.  Now, with my excess weight and lack of erections, the head of my penis is completely hidden by the outer penile sheath giving the appearance of an uncircumcised foreskin. 

You may have something,,,,,Maybe the shrinkage is just small. I do think the heat of being in the diaper 24/7 may have an effect on it also. Maybe my body thinks I am a baby? and he's crawling back inside LOL.

I really don't know how to respond to this post. I am gay and just the thought of my penis shrinking would make me wig out, or flip out. I am pretty well endowed and I am reading here people are happy and overjoyed to be losing inches off their penis and testicles shrinking. Even my boyfriend read this with me and he was dazed and staggered at some of these posts. I just started crossdressing about a year ago and I like it, but it doesn't mean I don't want my penis. I'm sorry if I don't agree with many posts here, but I use my penis for other things than just peeing in my diaper. Bless you all.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, amorfraldaJR said:

I really don't know how to respond to this post. I am gay and just the thought of my penis shrinking would make me wig out, or flip out. I am pretty well endowed and I am reading here people are happy and overjoyed to be losing inches off their penis and testicles shrinking. Even my boyfriend read this with me and he was dazed and staggered at some of these posts. I just started crossdressing about a year ago and I like it, but it doesn't mean I don't want my penis. I'm sorry if I don't agree with many posts here, but I use my penis for other things than just peeing in my diaper. Bless you all.

the only reason I haven't completely lost my mind is because I am long term single and have no plans on getting into a relationship anytime soon had it been different I would have and it wouldnt have crept up on me as much

9 minutes ago, billy1234 said:

the only reason I have haven't completely lost my mind is because I am long term single and have no plans on getting into a relationship anytime soon had it been different I would have and it wouldnt have crept up on me as much

Well you ever wanna chat bro, I am here.

3 hours ago, amorfraldaJR said:

Yeah I also use mine for enjoyment, though its by myself, since my wife can't have sex anymore, I keep having chills when I see things like your pic, I got a rise. Nice pic

11 hours ago, amorfraldaJR said:

I can understand your point of view.  The thing that baffles me is how many guys get into all kinds of trouble because they seem to be thinking with their penis instead of their brain. Some men seem to define themselves by their genitalia and sexual prowess and might well commit suicide if their genitals were damaged or removed. 
I’ve always thought of myself as asexual.  As far back as college, I remember being repulsed by what society expected me, as a male, to do with my penis.  That doesn’t mean that I’ve thought of myself as anything other than male.  It’s just that my genitals don’t define who I am as a person and sexual intercourse holds no particular attraction for me.  I’d much rather have an affectionate intellectual relationship with a woman than a sexual one as long as she could accept me wearing diapers. A small penis aids my diaper usage. So, if it shrinks away to nothing or is removed, it wouldn’t bother me at all. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, amorfraldaJR said:

The key thing with your post is your age... I understand exactly how you feel - I felt like that too at 18. I couldn't imagine getting to a point in life where I could not get an erection!! But now that I'm over 60, I'm kinda like, "limp dick?? oh well, give me a diaper, I'll be fine..."

On 11/22/2020 at 5:49 PM, billy1234 said:

OK, I'll just come straight out with it my penis is getting smaller. over the last few months I have gone from 6 1/2 inches to 2 and a bit and my testicles are like two pitching mounds and barely visible before they were  quite big and when I get an erection its only about 3inches and not all that hard. I spoke to the doctor and ive had blood tests to check for abnormal prostate and testosterone levels and done multiple urine tests but they all came back normal. Have to admit as we're still dealing with covid the doctors appointment was done over the phone I half expected to be charged £9.99 a min for talking to a women i didnt know about how small my willy is.

the doctor asked all the usual questions did i have any sort of trauma down there at any point before the shrinkage and had i put on weight, had i noticed any lumps or unusual deformation (I check in the shower every week and not had any concerns) etc, I have actually lost 25lbs since march so thats not the problem she actually suggested it might just be my age as im fast approaching 50. 

the doctor has referred me to the urology dept but with the way things are and no abnormal blood results it could be a while before I get an appointment through has anyone else experienced this as i want to know if diaper wearing could be a cause but I have been wearing 24/7 for years and never had this happen before. could it be psychological?

when i change my diaper now I no longer have to position myself and can just pull the diaper up over my front and tape it whereas before I had to point the pipe downwards to prevent leaks.

I know that having a babies peepee is a dream some of us have but I'd much rather have made that decision for myself

I didn't know your penis could shrink, I've never heard that before, that's really odd.? To be honest, it kinda freaks me out.? The fact that something like that can happen is scary. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have an baby penis as much as the next guy but NOT like this! I wish you the best of luck with your pee-pee problems. (HUGS) my friend!? 

12 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

The key thing with your post is your age... I understand exactly how you feel - I felt like that too at 18. I couldn't imagine getting to a point in life where I could not get an erection!! But now that I'm over 60, I'm kinda like, "limp dick?? oh well, give me a diaper, I'll be fine..."

I have not reached that plateau yet my friend and I wish I could just reach out and hug you for your words of wisdom. Yes I am young and yet still very naive and I will learn that life is not all sbout sex. I love my boyfriend and at 18 I am in my prime. I have yet to reach the age of maturity where I must think with the big head instead of the little one. Diapers work fine for me also. Love & Respect my friend !

On 12/7/2020 at 8:33 PM, Diapered Dave said:

In my case, it isn’t just age.  I’d never stated my feelings so succinctly before, but now that I have, it’s occurred to me that “asexual” is the proper label for my attitude.  Sometime ago, I’d seen a review of the book titled “ACE” on tv and last night downloaded it on Kindle. I’m still reading, but what I’ve seen so far describes elements of my personality perfectly.  I kind feel like I did when I discovered that I wasn’t the only adult in the world who liked wearing and using diapers.  Growing up in the world before the internet and World Wide Web was rather isolating for someone who’s predilections didn’t fall within the societal norms.  There were few ways for people to meet or communicate with others of similar feelings and discover that they weren’t alone in the world. 

On 12/8/2020 at 8:55 AM, amorfraldaJR said:

I have not reached that plateau yet my friend and I wish I could just reach out and hug you for your words of wisdom. Yes I am young and yet still very naive and I will learn that life is not all sbout sex. I love my boyfriend and at 18 I am in my prime. I have yet to reach the age of maturity where I must think with the big head instead of the little one. Diapers work fine for me also. Love & Respect my friend !

If you’re interested, the book, ACE by Angela Chen, might give you some understanding of how I and some other people feeling about physical sex.  I’d always thought I was unique in how I felt.  The book might provide some insight into another group of people in the LGBTQ+ spectrum.