LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Journey of 24/7 and Incontinence

Hi all,

Long time lurker here. I wanted to start a new thread based on my 24/7 journey and the path towards urinary incontinence. If bowel incontinence happens, then so be it. I'm prepared to go the distance.

I've had incontinence desires for over 15 years now. It started out with catheters, mainly. But you know the risks associated with catheters, so I try not to do it too much. I went from catheters to stents, taking inspiration from a popular thread here on DD. I'll go ahead and admit right now that I'm also one of the ones who ended up in the ER because their stent migrated into their bladder and thus needed medical attention. It was the most embarrassing day of my life. I do not recommend it. My mistake was not having a retrieval line on the stent, thus I couldn't pull it out of my bladder.

As background: I've been a tried and true ABDL since I was 14. I'm 37 now. At some point along the way I felt that I needed to be incontinent. I have not been able to figure out the reasons yet. I classify this want to be incontinent under the umbrella of BID/BIID (incontinence variety). For some reason, knowing that I am truly incontinent will make me feel good about myself and feel whole. I've yearned for it for years and now I'm officially taking the plunge (again). Sure, having a legitimate excuse to wear diapers because I'm incontinent is a plus, but that's not the reason for it. It's seated much deeper than that.

I've tried this before. In the past, I've made it to the 4 month mark of untraining, give or take. I stopped that due to dull bladder pain and always feeling the need to urinate despite not needing to actually go. This set me back a bit. A while ago I tried going 24/7 again with the goal to become incontinent, but that only lasted about 2 weeks before I got depressed and gave in. (I also have bipolar type 2 disorder, so I see depression more frequently than I'd like to admit.) It's funny how we incontinence-seekers become dysphoric over being incontinent yet we yearn for it. Well, for me, this is going to change.

It should be noted here that I've been an "18/7" diaper wearer for many years now. I generally wear a diaper every day and I never leave the house without a diaper on. I hate feeling the need to urinate and I release my bladder as often as I can to prevent it. Also, I like the loose feeling of just staying relaxed all the time.

That said, I have been totally 24/7 since November 14, 2020, give or take a couple days. I don't exactly remember, but I'll stick with November 14 as my start date. Along the way, I'll post in this thread to update you all on how it's going. Hopefully I'll post enough to provide yet another journey into 24/7 and incontinence training on these forums.

---

I also wanted to start this thread out by talking about something that happened to me today. Something awesome!

Today, I talked to my mother, in detail and at length, of my desire to become incontinent. I explained ABDL, diaper fetish, incontinence desires, BID/BIID, etc. She doesn't quite understand our desire to become incontinent, but in the end she fully supports me! How cool is that? She's got my back. I told her that when I visit her from now on I'm going to be wearing a diaper in front of her and the rest of my family (discreetly of course). I can't easily lie, but she helped me come up with a "white lie" to explain to anyone curious as to why I wear diapers. Should be easy enough. She loves me and supports me and is willing to help encourage me to becoming incontinent, especially if it makes me happy.

She doesn't like the fact that I've been in the ER over this before. I told her I'm following the "12 month program", and that it could take anywhere from 1 to 5 years to achieve the desired results. She was cool with it. I was amazed. I feel blessed to have such an understanding mom. Later on, she's going to talk about it with my dad and I'm 100% sure he'll support me as well. That's just the kind of guy he is. So yeah, from now on, I'm going to be wearing diapers full time, trying to make myself incontinent, in front of my family and not be ashamed of it. For reference, my sister already knows that I'm ABDL, my mom knows, and my dad knows. The incontinence thing was new to my mom and it will be new to my dad. I'm not sure I'll talk about my BID/BIID with my sister and my brother certainly won't know of either ABDL or incontinence desires. I'll simply pretend that I'm having bladder control issues and we'll leave it at that. The rest of my family may come to learn of my "bladder control issues" in time, but I won't be pressing the issue. For now, I'm just going to focus on the 12 month program and untrain my bladder and seek permanent urinary incontinence (I wouldn't mind if I also became bowel incontinent, though I'm not "seeking" it directly).

---

So without further ado, here are my updates.

2020-11-14 - 0 days

The start of my 24/7 and incontinence training journey. I've been on this path before. At one time I went about 4 months of 24/7 and during that time I was training to become incontinent. Progress was slow. Towards the end of the 4 months, I had a pretty lazy bladder that refused to empty fully (so it seemed) and I had a dull ache in my bladder telling me that I needed to go -- all the time. Emptying my bladder didn't relieve the pressure, so to speak. That got really annoying. On top of that, when I masturbated, my "muscles" or "prostate" or whatever would ache in pain as if they haven't been used in a long time and I was stressing them out. I found that interesting. Every time I try to go 24/7 and try for incontinence this phenomenon happens. I wonder if it happens to the rest of you? Re-training to use the potty and having regular toileting habits fixed the issue, but I wonder if I could make it a more permanent issue despite retraining? We'll see.

2020-11-21 - 1 week

24/7 for 7 days now, since November 14, 2020. Nothing interesting to note so far, though. Not a whole lot happens in the first 7 days of incontinence training. I'm proud of myself for being 24/7 rather than just 18/7. (I usually sleep without a diaper on, but I'm always wearing during the day.) I'm trying really hard to finally accept myself as an incontinent person. People on this forum who have more experience than me say that it's mostly mental, right? Despite the fact that I'm not actually incontinent, I am going to repeat to myself and come to identify myself as someone who is incontinent. That seems to be the first step. I've come out to an important family member who will support my decision to become incontinent. I think this will help me get to "the next level", whatever that means. I'll document it here as time goes on.

So this week I've just been trying to relax, per the 12 month program. I'm not going to follow the 12 month program exactly, but I'll fit it into my lifestyle as best I can. It won't be a major life change or anything. It's not like I have anything earth-shattering that is being threatened. I'm just a guy who lives in the middle of Alaska who needs to become incontinent. Nothing special. :P

Anyway, I'll keep you all posted on further updates. Probably every week or so, so as not to flood the topic with updates that don't go anywhere that quickly. Fair warning: I'm not the most consistent person in the world so if I stop giving updates to this thread, then you know that it's probably due to my bipolar and it should always be expected. It's a bipolar thing, sorry.

That said...

---

If any of you just started your 24/7 journey towards incontinence, please let us know! It's never too late to start and before you know it, a year will have passed and at least we'll all have degraded continence, if not full incontinence. Let us all know your journey in this thread!

Good luck to you all!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I dug out my own notes I'd kept when I went 24/7 back in December 2018.  At day 9, I saw fit to record the following:

"I was uncomfortable and I felt like I needed to pee constantly despite taking care to completely empty myself out".

Sound familiar?  I'm wondering if it's just part of the adaptation phase whilst our bladders get used to the idea that they are semi-retired.

If you've managed to stay the course, you'll be about 2 weeks in.  I was still very much in the "learning not to leak like a sieve" mode at that time when not outright fighting with my partner over my lifestyle decision.  I'd also made a note about something that resembled a bladder spasm although to be honest, these have been (and remain) vanishingly rare.  I'm not convinced they are even a thing.

I guess familial support would be nice although I know them well enough not to attempt it.

@oznl

It does sound familiar. When I went 24/7 before with the goal of becoming incontinent, the 4 months period, I felt like I needed to pee all the time despite being empty. It was rather uncomfortable. I think that's why I ultimately stopped doing 24/7 at that time. I'm glad though that I'm not the only one who has felt this. This seems to be a step towards the journey of incontinence. Being 12 days 24/7 at this point I'm just beginning to experience this phenomenon again. Yesterday my bladder was lazy and felt like it wasn't empty and today it's been sort of normal. I expect soon that I'll constantly be in that state and that's when things will get really interesting. I will have to decide whether or not I want to continue on this journey of 24/7 and incontinence. At the very moment, I've come out to my mother as incontinent and I've asked my wife to keep me accountable for being 24/7 and incontinent from now on. Just today I was about to use the toilet for #2 and my wife heard me open the toilet seat and shouted, "You BETTER NOT be going poo in that toilet. You have a diaper on, use it," and I resigned, making a #2 in my diaper/nappy. That's when the reality set in. If I'm to be incontinent, I need to actually be incontinent. No trying half-way at this point. This is a good thing. I need to be held accountable. It wasn't a big deal. I just cleaned up afterward and showered and I was "back to normal". This time I put on a Rearz Inspire + In-Control diaper (whereas I normally put on an Abena L4) and life moves on as normal.

In two days I'll post an update on my journey, though it won't be too different than what you read here. But I still want to keep up consistent updates every Saturday. See you then!

12 hours ago, SiliconeSpandex said:

Bladder spasms can be real.  Sometimes mine almost make me double over.  It's not a sharp pain like a leg cramp, but I often have to stop and concentrate on relaxing.  Usually it stops when my bladder is half empty, but sometimes it keeps going for awhile after I'm empty.

I experience the same!

Hello my fellow incontinent journeyers!

Sorry this update is a day late. I had a notification on my phone to make an update but I was busy pretty much all day. Then I got a little drunk and forgot about it completely, lol.

So without further ado, here's my update.

2020-11-29 - 2 weeks 1 day - 15 days total

(Check out this previous post for a quasi update.)

Today marks my 16th day straight in 24/7 diaper wearing (15 whole days 24/7, plus today). Keep in mind I've been ~18/7 for years, so going 24/7 isn't a huge change. It just means that I no longer sleep without a diaper on. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm incontinent now so I can't enjoy the freeing non-diaper feeling while in bed. So far that's been okay, it hasn't been a big deal so far. On the bed wetting front, it's no surprise that I haven't wet the bed yet. I don't expect that to happen for many months.

This last week was fairly uneventful. I did notice that I've concentrated less of trying to keep my bladder empty. I just sort of forget that I'm wearing a diaper until my bladder has urgency then I focus on relaxing and I go. I need to increase my concentration on keeping my bladder empty this next week so I'll focus on that.

You'll notice in my Diaper Training Chart below, that this week I've been totally 24/7. With the exception of the 24th and 25th of this month, I've used my diaper totally, without any toilet use. That means #1 and #2. If you read my reply to @oznl above, on Thursday I was about to use the toilet for poo and just as I was about to pull my diaper down, my wife caught me and sternly demanded that I use my diaper for poo instead. I reluctantly complied (I don't like the cleanup, mostly) and since then I've been consistent in going poo in my diapers.

Today, though not depicted in the chart, I've already gone poo in my diaper and cleaned up (right before making this post, even) so I'll have no problem going without a toilet today. It's just not marked yet since the day isn't over.

On Friday (27th), I got my order of 3 cases of Abena L4s in the mail, and a few footed pajamas that I ordered for me and my wife. This will restock my supply for the remainder of the month.

I have a nice buffer of diapers though. In total, I have:

• 5 cases of Abena L4s
  • a pack of ConfiDry 24/7s
  • half a pack of Carousels,
  • nearly a full pack of Rearz Safaris
  • a full pack of Rearz Inspire + InControls
  • a full pack of (crappy) Attends, plastic backed
  • nearly a full pack of DC Amor (pink, sissy) diapers
  • 2 1/2 packs of vintage Snuggies Waddlers
  • and some miscellaneous diapers

I like to switch it up a little here and there, so I've been field testing the Inspire + InControls a little and have figured out how to wet it without any major leaks. Of course, I always wear plastic pants. I do leak a lot (in my plastic pants) when I'm not careful because I don't like to waste diapers. I use them to their maximum capacity (and then some) before I change. I use an average of 2-3 diapers per day. My fluid output has been a little low this week; I don't know why because my fluid intake hasn't changed. I do keep myself hydrated in general.

All said, I'm going strong. I did have a few bouts of "maybe I should quit because I'm not actually incontinent," but then I remember that this is my dysphoria talking and as someone (who DMed me recently) has said, "always remember that needing to be incontinent is a totally valid feeling," and this strengthens my resolve.

That about concludes my update for this week. Please feel free to ask questions or discuss. I love hearing from you guys.

Diaper Training Chart as of 2020-11-29

As of 2020-11-29 (2 weeks 1 day) (15 days total)

• 4 weeks later...

2020-12-23 - 5 weeks 4 days - 40 days total

Hi guys, long overdue updated needed.

Today marks my 40th day in diapers 24/7 with the goal of obtaining incontinence. In that time I've started identifying as someone who is incontinent, and I've come out to my mother about having BIID and incontinence desires. Since then, I've maintained a steady course of wearing 24/7 and using my diapers when needed. As you'll notice from the chart below, pretty much most of the time I didn't use my diapers for #2. Honestly, the cleanup kind of sucks although it fulfills itself as "using your diapers for their intended purpose." However, I often find that after BM #1 in the morning follows BM #2 and if I poop my diaper right away, then change, chances are good I'll need to change out of yet another messy diaper. It's best to shortcut all that and use the toilet. That said, I don't use the toilet for #1. All pee has happened in my diapers at some point or another.

On the diaper training front, despite good results in the beginning, I feel like I've plateaued a bit. I still wet my diaper whenever I need, but lately I haven't been really paying attention to it. I go "when I need to go" and I try to never stop it. Sometimes I'll adjust position so I don't leak and I'll inadvertently clench my muscles. That doesn't happen very much, but it's still concerning. Long story short, lately I haven't paid much attention to my diaper dependency training. Like I said before, I was 18/7 for years before my 24/7 stint and nowadays I simply forget that I'm wearing a diaper half of the time. I don't know if this is good or bad on the diaper training front, but I think I need to start paying more attention.

As time goes on, though, I am starting to act like someone with a bit of urine retention. I don't know if I'm retaining urine, per se, but I seem to flood my diapers more than I trickle pee into them. I know that if you can trickle pee into your diapers they stand a better chance of not leaking, so for me these days it's been about managing major floods. For example, I don't bed wet during the night so I usually wake up with a full bladder needing to go. I have a hard time going laying down so I'll stand up and just flood the F* out of my diaper and at that point I need to change because at that time, not changing assuredly means I'll leak.

So I change, as inconvenient as it is. I'm proud of myself though, 40 straight days with less than a few hours outside of diapers (for changes, showers, etc.) is not insignificant, considering that most people who attempt 24/7 go right back to wearing underwear in short time. I've done a 4 month stint before, but if I make it to 4 months this time I'll be really proud of myself. Granted, it's nothing compared to those of you who wear for 2, 3, 5, 10, 15+ years 24/7, but most people don't seem to stick it out.

In my quest for incontinence, I'm willing to sacrifice my freedom in underwear. I've mentally transitioned, or am transitioning, into being an incontinent person dependent on their diapers. In my thinking, it's simply a fact now. I can't not wear diapers 24/7. If I don't wear, I'll have failed myself and my wife and my daddy. I can't let that happen. So I resolve to keep wearing despite the inconveniences.

Granted, the inconveniences of wearing 24/7 aren't really that great at this point. Sure, it may mean I have to change my diaper at 5 am or late at night when I'm really tired and would prefer to plop into bed and sleep, but the resolve in me to keep true to 24/7 wearing is still strong with me.

Thanks for reading! I'll catch you guys on the next update.

Diaper Training Chart as of 2020-12-23

639253944_Asof2020-12-23(5weeks4days)(40daystotal).thumb.png.a4bf180ce208d9eb11450fcc893b4532.png

• Like 1
On 12/24/2020 at 5:59 PM, jonbearab said:

2020-12-23 - 5 weeks 4 days - 40 days total

On the diaper training front, despite good results in the beginning, I feel like I've plateaued a bit. I still wet my diaper whenever I need, but lately I haven't been really paying attention to it. I go "when I need to go" and I try to never stop it. Sometimes I'll adjust position so I don't leak and I'll inadvertently clench my muscles. That doesn't happen very much, but it's still concerning. Long story short, lately I haven't paid much attention to my diaper dependency training. Like I said before, I was 18/7 for years before my 24/7 stint and nowadays I simply forget that I'm wearing a diaper half of the time. I don't know if this is good or bad on the diaper training front, but I think I need to start paying more attention.

40 days is a thing!  As you've identified, most people would have bailed by now so clearly you've got that BIID thing there.

That "plateau" thing is very, very real.  For what seems like interminable lengths of time, nothing changes.  And then suddenly you realise it has.  One of the strange things in my experience has been how those changes are only often visible in retrospect.  I only realised I was a bedwetter some weeks or months after I most likely already was.

Similarly, I would tell you I have daytime urinary continence but a part of my brain knows that this is something of a technicality as after two years, my daytime is going to be far more practical if I'm in nappies.

As I still (usually) practice continence for #2, it is likely that any continence decline on my part would be slower than yours.

On 12/24/2020 at 3:38 PM, wayne said:

where did you get your sleepers from my aides have looked all over the place for some for me to keep me warmer this winter

Hi @wayne. Not sure what you mean. Are you replying to someone else? I have a few sleepers in any case; most have come from Amazon.

On 12/26/2020 at 3:46 PM, oznl said:

40 days is a thing!  As you've identified, most people would have bailed by now so clearly you've got that BIID thing there.

That "plateau" thing is very, very real.  For what seems like interminable lengths of time, nothing changes.  And then suddenly you realise it has.  One of the strange things in my experience has been how those changes are only often visible in retrospect.  I only realised I was a bedwetter some weeks or months after I most likely already was.

Similarly, I would tell you I have daytime urinary continence but a part of my brain knows that this is something of a technicality as after two years, my daytime is going to be far more practical if I'm in nappies.

As I still (usually) practice continence for #2, it is likely that any continence decline on my part would be slower than yours.

Thanks @oznl, I am encouraged by your words. It's funny what you've said. I have a small update regarding my degrading continence, but I'll save it for my update post (which I'll make after replying here, so check it out).

As you've stated, most people would have bailed by now. I get the feeling of being "done" with 24/7. I've been tempted to stop but for some reason, I keep going. I do want incontinence. I need incontinence. I reflect back on my desire and journey and for some reason, this time, I keep going. I'll be in new territory after the 4 month mark. Maybe that's not technically true. I don't know if I have actually gone this long being strictly, truly, 24/7. In my 4 month stint I may have had a night or two where I wasn't wearing. So far I'm going strong and I don't see any reason to stop in the near future.

Speaking of BIID, if you or anyone else is interested, I am a member of this group: https://groups.io/g/fighting-it. It seems to be the largest BIID support group at the moment. Unfortunately, we incontinence desires folks are way under represented. Maybe I can get more IC BIID folks to join up?

I appreciate you saying that the "plateau" thing is real. I knew it would happen but I didn't think it was this early. Maybe I didn't plateau, though? My next update will show why. As they say, hindsight (retrospect) is 20/20. I agree that it's definitely harder to know what's going on in the moment. It isn't until we see the pattern in retrospect that the picture becomes clear. In any case, I hope the plateaus have their end and progress continues further. I'm glad you're able to finally admit that you're a bedwetter, hehe. I've seen that since a long time ago. I'm finding that this journey has more than one dimension. There's the actual journey, then there's the mental "catch-up" to the changes that have been made. Granted, I shouldn't expect much of anything after only 43 days (where I'm at now), but dang it, I want to see changes quicker. Story of our lives right there.

As I see it, you may actually already have daytime incontinence, from what I read of your posts. If you're not strictly incontinent, you may be functionally incontinent. Functionally incontinent is the next best thing IMO. One day, I hope to get there. I won't lie though, in doing day-to-day stuff outside my house, wearing nappies is far more convenient than not. I don't ever leave my house without a nappy on these days. Aside from dealing with airports, I haven't been out of a nappy outside my house in 2 or 3 years, if I were to guess. Maybe more. I absolutely LOVE it when I know I don't have to hunt and peck for a restroom in public, or worse yet, in a traffic jam. I can remain confident in having my water or drink with me wherever I go because I know that I'm protected. My lifestyle is such that I don't have to worry too often about changing in public as I usually time my outings accordingly and I make sure my nappy can take the next 4 hours if need be. And as insurance, I always have nappies in my car in case I need them.

I too have been practicing continence, so to speak, for #2. Most of my BMs happen shortly after I wake up and I usually go once a day. When I feel a BM coming on, I'm usually at home and before I need to "clench" my anus, I make it a point to go #2 so I don't have to exercise any real control. My mileage has varied somewhat on this point.

Thanks for your comment @oznl :) I am actually thrilled that you're reading my thread. I've certainly enjoyed reading your threads and if mine can entertain you at least somewhat, then I'm happy. Greetings from the great white North. I hope you're enjoying your summer :D . Cheers, mate!

2020-12-26 - 6 weeks 1 day - 43 days total

As part of this update, I'm including 2020-12-26, which for me hasn't quite passed yet. I have 1 hour left in this day so I'm including it in the update nonetheless.

So, small update for you guys. I know I made an update in the middle of this week but I kind of want to keep it on the Saturday intervals. Besides, new changes are being made.

The biggest thing that has happened to me happened just today! This morning when I got up I flooded my diaper, and in the process I leaked (of course, lol). No worries though, I was wearing my plastic pants so it was all contained. I had to go #2 as well so I decided to go #2 and change at the same time. However, I was undiapered (in the process of rediapering) and on my way to my closet to retrieve another diaper I leaked a few drops of urine onto my leg!! This was exciting because it had been some minutes after I had peed and still I leaked a few drops! Now, I don't have a scientific analysis on "how" this happened, but let's just say that this doesn't usually (ever) happen. I was ecstatic.

This week I've also noticed the following. I'll have peed sometime ago and I can feel urine coming out of my urethra as I move around, stand up, or cough/sneeze. Now, this is probably, simply, due to me not clenching my sphincters after I wet my diaper and thus have residual urine in my urethra, or; this could be a sign of bladder leakage. I doubt it's the latter, at this moment, so I'm going to go with the former. Time will tell.

Moving on. While not 100% diaper training/incontinence training related, my daddy is making me now wear chastity and catheters as part of my training as his sissy. I bring this up because in the chart below this post, you'll notice two new fields added to each day on the calendar. I've added "Chastity" and "Catheter" sections. Each day I'll be marking the days in which I wear some form of chastity device and the days I have a catheter installed, per my daddy's prescription.

I have about 7 chastity cages but none of them truly fit or fit that well. With most of my cages, my testicles can slip out from between the ring and the cage so the security of the cage is always in question. I have a cage which, if secured in the right way, is pretty comfortable and quite restricting. I am a "grower, not a shower" so I can easily slip out of most cages, especially the cages I have. I'm in the process of finding the right cage or chastity belt that works for me and my daddy, which is why there's a gap between when I started and today.

My daddy is also making me wear catheters for the time being. His prescription is "chastity AND catheter" so for most of the time, I put my chastity cage on first then insert a catheter, which is sort of challenging when you can't keep your cage on. I stopped after only one day for two reasons. 1) I slipped out of my cage and thus had to take out the catheter in order to adjust the cage or replace it altogether; and 2) I need to be a little more prepared than I already am. I've got the makings of a good catheter setup but I'm missing something critical. Cranberry concentrate pills. I ordered those a couple of days ago and they should be arriving shortly. If I'm going to be wearing catheters for any good length of time, I'd rather be a little proactive in my urinary health, even if it helps just a little. The last thing I want is to go to a hospital or clinic to get antibiotics and have to test for COVID or risk getting COVID myself. That, and I have only a couple of catheters left so I ordered more of those as well. I don't know how long my daddy will keep me in catheters so I'd rather just be prepared.

That's it for this update. Thanks for reading! See you in the next update.

Diaper Training Chart as of 2020-12-26

1891948446_Asof2020-12-26(6weeks1day)(43daystotal).thumb.png.e4f1455385eb21b7ae023b5f676ff9b1.png

22 hours ago, jonbearab said:

I get the feeling of being "done" with 24/7. I've been tempted to stop but for some reason, I keep going.

For me this is normal.  There has been plenty of times where I find myself approaching change time with less-than-joyous-anticipation.  This is usually down to heat.  A warm, wet, well-insulated nappy sucks when it's 95F and 75% humidity.  Early on, it was more the case that I figured that the short-term sugar-hit of ditching my nappies would soon be eclipsed by the longer term depression at their departure so I kept going.  These days, I don't come out of them because it's just easier to be in them.  I figure I'd be running to the bathroom every few minutes.

22 hours ago, jonbearab said:

However, I was undiapered (in the process of rediapering) and on my way to my closet to retrieve another diaper I leaked a few drops of urine onto my leg!! This was exciting because it had been some minutes after I had peed and still I leaked a few drops!

I remember being shocked by this quite clearly early on.  I think I dripped on the gym changing room floor!  I suspect it's a function of the old post-void-"clench" reflex going away, leaving a certain amount of pee in the urethra which then makes its way out.  I think it happens pretty commonly now but unless I'm wearing cloth, I probably won't even notice.  I've learned to be a bit careful at change times.  I may need to give things time to dry up before going unpadded from one side of the bathroom to another.

On 12/27/2020 at 8:46 PM, oznl said:

For me this is normal.  There has been plenty of times where I find myself approaching change time with less-than-joyous-anticipation.  This is usually down to heat.  A warm, wet, well-insulated nappy sucks when it's 95F and 75% humidity.  Early on, it was more the case that I figured that the short-term sugar-hit of ditching my nappies would soon be eclipsed by the longer term depression at their departure so I kept going.  These days, I don't come out of them because it's just easier to be in them.  I figure I'd be running to the bathroom every few minutes.

I remember being shocked by this quite clearly early on.  I think I dripped on the gym changing room floor!  I suspect it's a function of the old post-void-"clench" reflex going away, leaving a certain amount of pee in the urethra which then makes its way out.  I think it happens pretty commonly now but unless I'm wearing cloth, I probably won't even notice.  I've learned to be a bit careful at change times.  I may need to give things time to dry up before going unpadded from one side of the bathroom to another.

@oznl

One of my biggest deterrents to changing my nappy is the shear inconvenience of it. Mainly, if it's 5 AM and I wake up to a bursting bladder and I flood my nappy, then the prospect of just going back to sleep and leaking is not favorable so I'm forced to change. Or the times when I'm super tired at night and would prefer not to change my nappy, is when I feel the least bit energetic about changing it and would thus prefer not to change. Other times, I seem to do okay. I just change when I need to. That said, I am glad I don't have a heat issue. On the contrary, if I'm going to have any troubles with heat it's that I don't have any and it's too cold for me for some reason. This hasn't happened very often so I'm thankful.

I'm glad to hear the early residual leaking has happened to others, in that it says I'm on the right track. But these changes are just so sloooow. I feel like I'm not going to have anything to report next week (or 2 weeks, or 3 weeks), but the only way to know that is to get through it. The anticipation for accomplishing your incontinence desire goal is what sets us up for failure when we don't see the miniscule changes from week to week. I'm really trying to keep this in mind. This is also why I'm documenting these changes over time so I can look back and see the picture evolve over the year(s).

I have about 4 or 5 prefold cloth nappies in my arsenal, but have had little reason to use them at this point in time. It's been so long since I've been in a cloth nappy that I don't think I would be able to tell any differences. I do plan on starting wearing my cloth nappies especially for night time wear. I guess I just need to do so or not do it at all. Having a cloth nappy on during the night time will give me the confidence that I won't leak in any given position, is how I'm seeing it.

On 12/27/2020 at 8:46 PM, oznl said:

I may need to give things time to dry up before going unpadded from one side of the bathroom to another.

LOL, let us know how it goes eh? Thanks for your response. Hope all is well.

• 3 weeks later...

2021-01-13 - 8 weeks 5 days - 61 days total

An update is overdue. I have notice at least one thing changing. The days have drawn together and I sort of keep forgetting about diaper training. I think it's sort of a disadvantage to wear 18/7 for years then switch to 24/7 for the intent of untraining your bladder. Frankly, I don't think about untraining as often as I should. Since I wear 24/7, I don't pay much mind to what my bladder is doing. Every time I relax or have to go, I let the flow happen. Sometimes I have to readjust my position so as not to leak but most of the time it's just business as usual. I still resist pooping my diaper every day, mostly because the cleanup is cumbersome and is a mess all in of itself. My Daddy would prefer if I poop my diapers whenever and I am supposed to sit in my mess for no less than an hour before I change, but I sort of have family over for the holidays and it's just not prudent to sit in my mess for an hour before I change. After my family leaves to go back home, then it will be a different story.

On another note, this past few weeks I have noticed that I am having some recognizable post void dribble, or leaking at a minimum. More than a couple times now I have been changing my diaper or getting up off the toilet (from poo) to realize that I'm leaking all over my legs. This has happened about 3 times now. Not too much, to be sure, but enough to make me think I'm getting somewhere with my untraining. I don't know if it had to do with the fact that I had a catheter in for 6 days or not, but I'm definitely not draining all the way when I make #1. Of course, per the 12 month program, you're not to ever clench after voiding. I have been practicing the non-clench reflex for many years now so this is nothing new to me. The years when I've been 18/7 I have never practiced the clench reflex as long as I was in a diaper, so for this go 'round not clenching has been super easy for me.

Of course that doesn't mean I'm not clenching. It seems that every time I move, walk, sit up, stand up, exert any sort of exercise, etc., I'm always "clenching", in that, my pelvic floor muscles are being used and the same muscles that are used to clench, clench, involuntarily. It seems that there's nothing I can do about it. Every time I move, I clench. It's as if my pelvic floor muscles are used in about every action I do with my body. This is concerning for a number of reasons. Not least of which the idea being that I am supposed to always relax and atrophy the muscles that are used for holding urine. I can't seem to be able to keep these muscles relaxed at all times. I'd love to say to you guys that I have been able to follow the 12 month program exactly, but I can't make that assertion. It seems to me that every time I go to practice reverse kegels any time apart from me sitting at my desk, results in failure of mission partly do to me forgetting to always remain relaxed and partly due to physiology.

If you're able to "remain relaxed" in your pelvic floor muscles while walking, climbing stairs, getting out of a chair, showering, etc., then I commend you. I haven't been able to do this through any of these activities. I feel like I am working counterintuitively to my untraining without thinking about it. I know that in the back of my mind that I'm supposed to be untraining for the "next 12 months" (and beyond), but my subconscious sabotages me and my reflexes work against me.

I ask you all, is this normal? Thoughts anyone?

Anyway, some historical data for you. Since my last update, 18 days have passed. In all of those days, I have used the toilet for poo. Except for once, and that's because I didn't poo that day. I don't think I was constipated, I just don't think I ate enough that day for anything to happen. From Dec 30 to Jan 4, I was in chastity and had a catheter inserted. During those 6 days I wondered how my future would be trying to untrain. My Daddy has made it clear that I'm supposed to be in chastity and wearing a catheter from now in perpetuity. I have a hard time with chastity cages because they slip out or are super uncomfortable or pinch my skin, or whatever, but with the catheter, the reason why I stopped wearing one on the 4th was due to dysphoria associated with bipolar depression. Many of you may understand this as the "purge cycle." I've been sort of cycling again just a little bit and have been a bit depressed lately. Nothing major, though. I just sort of gave up on the idea of being incontinent and took out my catheter. Tonight, as I write this, I'm back with wearing a catheter and I'm ready to continue to work towards incontinence. Despite my bipolar, I know that this is what I need to do. Not just to be happy, but to be fulfilled. Happiness is fleeting and there are ups and downs to every situation in life, but the long term commitment to becoming incontinent has been a constant in my life through thick and thin.

And that's about all I have for this update. Sorry for the long wait. I hope everyone is doing well. 'Til next time. Cheers!

Very interesting reading, @jonbearab

On 12/27/2020 at 2:05 AM, jonbearab said:

I can echo @oznl's comments - I am about 21 months 24/7, and I thought that more or less nothing was changing, other than a reduced length of time before I experienced urgency, because now I never really hold it. Well, I decided to conduct some testing, in the service of trying to figure out how long I could go without passing urine, in preparation for an upcoming doctor's appointment - I wanted to know if I could get away with not having a diaper on for an hour or two. What I discovered was that I can hold it for a bit, although it becomes uncomfortable relatively quickly, but, I reach a breaking point inside of 60 - 90 minutes where I start to leak, and once that happens, there is no stopping it, no amount of clenching or willpower will stem the flow. That is definitely a change for me. I also noted that sometimes I'll dribble while, for example, brushing my teeth - this isn't new for me - but, now, when that happens, I don't always know it right away, and, if I try to stop it, it's hit and miss. Or I'll think that I've stopped but then get some external feedback from elsewhere that there is still some trickling going on. I have even had a look and confirmed it, which can be slightly disquieting - staring at oneself, seeing the dribbling, WILLING it to stop, and... nothing. 

I have a question - when you speak of wearing a catheter, is it just terminating in a diaper, or do you mean with a bag and all of that? I have never played around with one of those, but one thing I would be fearful of would be having essentially a highway for pathogens installed between my internals, and, the external environment - particularly if you're being required to conduct all of nature's callings in your diaper. 

I'm also curious as to the relationship between your wife and your daddy; that must be an interesting dynamic.

Good luck in your ongoing adventures, jonbearab. 

17 hours ago, jonbearab said:

If you're able to "remain relaxed" in your pelvic floor muscles while walking, climbing stairs, getting out of a chair, showering, etc., then I commend you. I haven't been able to do this through any of these activities. I feel like I am working counterintuitively to my untraining without thinking about it. I know that in the back of my mind that I'm supposed to be untraining for the "next 12 months" (and beyond), but my subconscious sabotages me and my reflexes work against me.

I ask you all, is this normal? Thoughts anyone?

Whilst not exactly as “12 month program” follower, you know that I’ve deliberately avoided practicing urinary continence for coming on for two years.

I’d say that I STILL routinely experience what you have described.  Almost any kind of significant physical effort will disrupt any conscious attempt to stay “relaxed” down there.  I can easily get into a semi-automatic “drip and dribble” zone but getting out of my chair and walking across the room will invariably disrupt it.  So, either what you are experiencing is normal OR you and I are similarly abnormal (it's international logic day today so I had to throw in that disclaimer).

I’d be looking for somebody with physio expertise to chime in but my understanding is that pelvic floor muscles are part of your muscle “core” and many things activate this.

So, having shared experience that trying to stay relaxed down there as per the instructions for that guide is a bit hopeless, I’m also going to say that it seems to me a bit like I’m falling into that relaxed state very easily now and sometimes (possibly) automatically.

After a LONG time on a plateau, it seems like there might be some, err, “developments” here.  I’ve been planning to write them up but I’d been waiting for more dots to connect.  Let’s just say that I think I’ve managed to fall asleep “relaxed” and also discovered myself awakening “relaxed”.

It has usually been the case that invariably upon awakening, there’d be pee for me to release.  On quite a few occasions lately, there simply isn’t and I’ve had that curious feeling of lightness from my groin area suggesting that all the doors were left open.

I’ll still tense up when I get up but as @Little Sherri has already pointed out, there some other developments that mean that there are now some limits around how dry we can be irrespective of how relaxed or not our pelvic floors might be.  There's probably more than one vector at play here.

17 hours ago, jonbearab said:

My Daddy has made it clear that I'm supposed to be in chastity and wearing a catheter from now in perpetuity.

Whilst not a medic, I’d be SUPER wary about long term catheter use.  As a catheterized patient (an experience I didn't particularly enjoy) once, a nurse told me that UTI with a catheter is like incurring a loss at a casino.  You might be lucky for a while and you can (with good sterile field practice) tilt the odds substantially in your favour but ultimately over time the house wins.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2020 at 8:11 PM, SiliconeSpandex said:

Bladder spasms can be real.  Sometimes mine almost make me double over.  It's not a sharp pain like a leg cramp, but I often have to stop and concentrate on relaxing.  Usually it stops when my bladder is half empty, but sometimes it keeps going for awhile after I'm empty.

I get very very strong bladder spasms when I use a Foley catheter. For me they set my junk on a journey to sexual stimulating my prostate urethra muscles and my cock.  One in a while i even cum walking around with a Foley catheter in.  Sometimes I block the catheter to cause bladder spasms. I have used hypnosis to become this way. Practice makes it happen.  Silicone sounds from siliconenozzel.com. Will make you urine incontinance 

On 1/13/2021 at 12:47 PM, Little Sherri said:

Very interesting reading, @jonbearab

I can echo @oznl's comments - I am about 21 months 24/7, and I thought that more or less nothing was changing, other than a reduced length of time before I experienced urgency, because now I never really hold it. Well, I decided to conduct some testing, in the service of trying to figure out how long I could go without passing urine, in preparation for an upcoming doctor's appointment - I wanted to know if I could get away with not having a diaper on for an hour or two. What I discovered was that I can hold it for a bit, although it becomes uncomfortable relatively quickly, but, I reach a breaking point inside of 60 - 90 minutes where I start to leak, and once that happens, there is no stopping it, no amount of clenching or willpower will stem the flow. That is definitely a change for me. I also noted that sometimes I'll dribble while, for example, brushing my teeth - this isn't new for me - but, now, when that happens, I don't always know it right away, and, if I try to stop it, it's hit and miss. Or I'll think that I've stopped but then get some external feedback from elsewhere that there is still some trickling going on. I have even had a look and confirmed it, which can be slightly disquieting - staring at oneself, seeing the dribbling, WILLING it to stop, and... nothing. 

I have a question - when you speak of wearing a catheter, is it just terminating in a diaper, or do you mean with a bag and all of that? I have never played around with one of those, but one thing I would be fearful of would be having essentially a highway for pathogens installed between my internals, and, the external environment - particularly if you're being required to conduct all of nature's callings in your diaper. 

I'm also curious as to the relationship between your wife and your daddy; that must be an interesting dynamic.

Good luck in your ongoing adventures, jonbearab. 

Thanks for reading, @Little Sherri! I appreciate your comments and well wishes.

I'll address part of what you said in my upcoming update. Thank you for relating your shared experiences in dribbling. I also experience urgency rather quickly (between 45 minutes to an hour). This is one of the reasons why I never left the house without a diaper on all those years going 18/7--I can't trust that I won't be able to find a bathroom when I need it. It's a most uncomfortable feeling when you feel that dull ache in your bladder needing to pee. Traffic jams due to traffic are kind of routine here because of the realities of winter in Alaska, and I hate being without a diaper during those times too. As for the dribbling, see my next update (should be posted soon).

I've been dabbling in catheter play for about 12 years now. I've never used a bag and always let it drain into my diaper. A number of years ago I switched from an open-ended cath to one that has a one-way check valve on it to prevent backflow and the migration of outside bacteria up the cath. For the latest two times of cath wearing, I used a one-way check valve with everything else being the same. My next update will also address this latest instance of wearing a catheter.

Okay, short story time :) I've known my Daddy since 2005 when I was in college. I met my wife in 2013. My Daddy, my wife, and I are really close to each other and we consider each other family. We're also all ABDL, so this sort of dynamic is old news to us. Daddy has been my Daddy on and off since I've known him, but we recently recommitted to our dynamic with an implied blessing from my wife. Everyone knows about the other and we're all one-minded. Also, we all live in Alaska and we personally know each other. That's basically it. I agree it's a very interesting dynamic.

Thank you for your well wishes. Hope to hear from you again. Cheers!

On 1/13/2021 at 8:46 PM, oznl said:

Whilst not exactly as “12 month program” follower, you know that I’ve deliberately avoided practicing urinary continence for coming on for two years.

I’d say that I STILL routinely experience what you have described.  Almost any kind of significant physical effort will disrupt any conscious attempt to stay “relaxed” down there.  I can easily get into a semi-automatic “drip and dribble” zone but getting out of my chair and walking across the room will invariably disrupt it.  So, either what you are experiencing is normal OR you and I are similarly abnormal (it's international logic day today so I had to throw in that disclaimer).

I’d be looking for somebody with physio expertise to chime in but my understanding is that pelvic floor muscles are part of your muscle “core” and many things activate this.

So, having shared experience that trying to stay relaxed down there as per the instructions for that guide is a bit hopeless, I’m also going to say that it seems to me a bit like I’m falling into that relaxed state very easily now and sometimes (possibly) automatically.

After a LONG time on a plateau, it seems like there might be some, err, “developments” here.  I’ve been planning to write them up but I’d been waiting for more dots to connect.  Let’s just say that I think I’ve managed to fall asleep “relaxed” and also discovered myself awakening “relaxed”.

It has usually been the case that invariably upon awakening, there’d be pee for me to release.  On quite a few occasions lately, there simply isn’t and I’ve had that curious feeling of lightness from my groin area suggesting that all the doors were left open.

I’ll still tense up when I get up but as @Little Sherri has already pointed out, there some other developments that mean that there are now some limits around how dry we can be irrespective of how relaxed or not our pelvic floors might be.  There's probably more than one vector at play here.

Whilst not a medic, I’d be SUPER wary about long term catheter use.  As a catheterized patient (an experience I didn't particularly enjoy) once, a nurse told me that UTI with a catheter is like incurring a loss at a casino.  You might be lucky for a while and you can (with good sterile field practice) tilt the odds substantially in your favour but ultimately over time the house wins.

Hey @oznl, thanks for chiming in!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has a problem with automatic clenching of the pelvic floor. I'd like to think we're special but my guess is we're in the normal camp. Perhaps people don't report this automatic clenching enough for reasons unknown. I'm happy to report in my next update my progress with automatic drip and dribbling. It seems I'm doing something right on the journey of degraded continence and it probably confirms the idea of never holding being the first committed step in the process.

Unfortunately, I still hold urine while sleeping. I am not yet aware of any progress towards night wetting.

I don't know if this is ironic or not, but the same day you replied I started wearing a catheter (as you know from my previous post). I wore that catheter for 5 days before removing it due to extreme irritation. 6 days after that I developed the first signs of an obvious UTI. I've been practicing catheter play for over 12 years now and this would mark my second, yes, only the second, UTI during this time. At this moment due to a few hiccups I'm still taking the antibiotics prescribed for me. I'll be done in about a week. I'm never going to forget this line now: "ultimately over time the house wins". Can confirm.

2021-01-30 - 11 weeks (minus 5 days) - 72 days total

This update begins where my last post ends.

On the 13th I began wearing a catheter again. It was, again, an amazing experience not being able to hold my urine. I was able to touch incontinence, if only artificially. I loved every minute of it, until the last hours of Sunday the 17th. The night of the 17th I began getting extreme irritation and bladder spasms that were a 9.8/10 on the intensity scale. I decided then that I should take out the catheter and heal up.

For the next several days life was normal but then on Saturday the 23rd, early in the morning, I started getting moderate flank discomfort. I started to worry. By the end of the day the moderate discomfort turned into a high level of discomfort and eventually it became painful. I knew that I was in the days following catheter play and that I most likely had a UTI. I didn't have a fever. I didn't have the chills. But I did have smelly urine and my urine was very cloudy. I took off my diaper that day and began monitoring my urine and output. I classify this as a medical emergency so I was okay not wearing diapers until this thing cleared up. I told myself that if I was still in pain by tomorrow (24th) I was going to go to the clinic to get checked out and on antibiotics.

I couldn't get any sleep that night. It was so uncomfortable. My left kidney was on fire and my right kidney had a dull ache. Around 5:30 am on that Sunday the pain magically disappeared. I was confused. But I was still committed to seeing a doctor.

Long story short, I saw the doctor on that Sunday but I didn't get my meds until Monday (thanks 'murrica ?). 2 days after I started meds I get a call from my clinic and they tell me I need to switch meds. In my chart below, you see I mark the 27th as the last day of my UTI. This is when symptoms started to clear up. I am on antibiotics for the next week or so to make sure this thing clears up.

In the 4 1/2 days that I was not diapered, a "good thing" happened. One the first meds they gave me was this dye-your-urine-orange pill. It was pretty cool peeing something other than yellow. (Not really I guess.) During this time I was wearing my boxer shorts underneath. The problem I was having is I was always dripping. Every noticeable (frequent) once in a while or so I would feel the tip of my gov'na being wet and it bled out into my boxers. My evidence that I was dripping is the fact that my boxers are now stained orange from the medicine. Patches of stains in the front of my boxers makes no mistake in identifying that I am losing continence, albeit slowly. It took no more than 10 weeks for me to achieve this. This also confirms my observation in my last update that when changing my diaper I continue to drip and dribble when out of diapers**.

(**Note: to be transparent and fair, I did not test if this was something that was happening whether or not I just went pee. I can say that this was happening hours after I would use the restroom though.So either I'm continually leaking or I am slowly leaking after I pee. It's also possible that I was leaking due to the UTI, but in my heart I want to say that isn't the case ?)

This is GREAT NEWS! I actually have evidence. This UTI thing worked out, in a way. Without it I wouldn't have the evidence I need to remind myself that this process is in fact working. I'm excited to see what the rest of the year brings. And of course, I'll keep you updated. Thanks for tuning in!

Diaper Training Chart as of 2021-01-30

1346059556_Asof2021-01-30(11weeksminus5days)(72daystotal).thumb.png.6509022bc1c72af4b37fc9c68232d2b5.png

• 4 months later...

Ugh, it's been over four months since my last update.

I'm not sure if I'll be updating anymore, but I am still wearing 24/7 and trying to gain incontinence, but I haven't updated my chart or tracked my progress for just as long. Sorry about that you guys.

Stay well, stay padded.

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, jonbearab said:

Ugh, it's been over four months since my last update.

I'm not sure if I'll be updating anymore, but I am still wearing 24/7 and trying to gain incontinence, but I haven't updated my chart or tracked my progress for just as long. Sorry about that you guys.

Stay well, stay padded.

You're still hanging in there though ?  One of us....  Just saying...

On 6/5/2021 at 4:30 AM, oznl said:

You're still hanging in there though ?  One of us....  Just saying...

Yep, still trying. I need to focus more on untraining tho. It's so easy to "forget" sometimes. I've been wearing diapers 18+/7 for so long it's just my default. 

Sounds like you're making good progress, though, @oznl

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 8:06 PM, jonbearab said:

Yep, still trying. I need to focus more on untraining tho. It's so easy to "forget" sometimes. I've been wearing diapers 18+/7 for so long it's just my default. 

Sounds like you're making good progress, though, @oznl

As someone who has been actively untraining for 4-5 years, I can attest that unpotty training is real work. 

You’d think it would be a simple matter of not trying to hold it in. But the truth is that will only get you so far.   Mammals, especially humans have evolved to be very good at continence.  (In my opinion, the fact that humans are so embarrassed by incontinence is a testament to how critical it is in our evolution, but I digress). 

Successful unpotty training takes sustained, disciplined classical and operant conditioning to teach your body to undo and replace its natural reflexes. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2021 at 2:09 AM, jonbearab said:

2021-01-30 - 11 weeks (minus 5 days) - 72 days total

This update begins where my last post ends.

On the 13th I began wearing a catheter again. It was, again, an amazing experience not being able to hold my urine. I was able to touch incontinence, if only artificially. I loved every minute of it, until the last hours of Sunday the 17th. The night of the 17th I began getting extreme irritation and bladder spasms that were a 9.8/10 on the intensity scale. I decided then that I should take out the catheter and heal up.

For the next several days life was normal but then on Saturday the 23rd, early in the morning, I started getting moderate flank discomfort. I started to worry. By the end of the day the moderate discomfort turned into a high level of discomfort and eventually it became painful. I knew that I was in the days following catheter play and that I most likely had a UTI. I didn't have a fever. I didn't have the chills. But I did have smelly urine and my urine was very cloudy. I took off my diaper that day and began monitoring my urine and output. I classify this as a medical emergency so I was okay not wearing diapers until this thing cleared up. I told myself that if I was still in pain by tomorrow (24th) I was going to go to the clinic to get checked out and on antibiotics.

I couldn't get any sleep that night. It was so uncomfortable. My left kidney was on fire and my right kidney had a dull ache. Around 5:30 am on that Sunday the pain magically disappeared. I was confused. But I was still committed to seeing a doctor.

Long story short, I saw the doctor on that Sunday but I didn't get my meds until Monday (thanks 'murrica ?). 2 days after I started meds I get a call from my clinic and they tell me I need to switch meds. In my chart below, you see I mark the 27th as the last day of my UTI. This is when symptoms started to clear up. I am on antibiotics for the next week or so to make sure this thing clears up.

In the 4 1/2 days that I was not diapered, a "good thing" happened. One the first meds they gave me was this dye-your-urine-orange pill. It was pretty cool peeing something other than yellow. (Not really I guess.) During this time I was wearing my boxer shorts underneath. The problem I was having is I was always dripping. Every noticeable (frequent) once in a while or so I would feel the tip of my gov'na being wet and it bled out into my boxers. My evidence that I was dripping is the fact that my boxers are now stained orange from the medicine. Patches of stains in the front of my boxers makes no mistake in identifying that I am losing continence, albeit slowly. It took no more than 10 weeks for me to achieve this. This also confirms my observation in my last update that when changing my diaper I continue to drip and dribble when out of diapers**.

(**Note: to be transparent and fair, I did not test if this was something that was happening whether or not I just went pee. I can say that this was happening hours after I would use the restroom though.So either I'm continually leaking or I am slowly leaking after I pee. It's also possible that I was leaking due to the UTI, but in my heart I want to say that isn't the case ?)

This is GREAT NEWS! I actually have evidence. This UTI thing worked out, in a way. Without it I wouldn't have the evidence I need to remind myself that this process is in fact working. I'm excited to see what the rest of the year brings. And of course, I'll keep you updated. Thanks for tuning in!

Diaper Training Chart as of 2021-01-30

1346059556_Asof2021-01-30(11weeksminus5days)(72daystotal).thumb.png.6509022bc1c72af4b37fc9c68232d2b5.png

@jonbearabI read some of your thread here and what is really neat is your excel chart.  Do you keep a daily chart as well so when you update the weekly one you have all your details?