LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recommend me a diaper

Greetings all, I’m about to start a new job soon and I’m looking for a good diaper recommendation.  This new job will be an 8-10 hour shift with lots of walking, so I need a diaper that’ll hold up to several wettings Throughout the day and not clump up.  

so what do you guys think?

What you need or should want is up to you. I do not know the type of IC you have. Paper diapers, being cheaply made, must be made to meet specific needs, Thus what an AB finds good may not work for you. Therefore, you cannot successfully evade the need to do the evaluation, based on what you need or want and the specialized qualities of what is out there, of matching the two for yourself. For me, none of the paper diapers are any good Also, paper diapers, being one-shot (and given what is going on with plastic bags and straws, may make them subject to restrictive legislation, allowing their use only in medical settings pr wotjtje assostamce of medical personnel to deal with the disposal), cheaply made, therefore, cumulatively expensive, are apt to fail as they are complex items made of several components (backing, SAP, fluff, tapes, elastics, ect), any of which can fail as well as the joinery among them

In the end, it is up to you to figure out what qualities you need or want, and which model from which company meets those needs. Bowel IC is different from urinary IC.. Of unrinary IC flooding is different from drip IC. Of bowel IC, sokid-feces IC would be different fron "the runs" Full IC would be different from either. You have to see what is out there and make those judgements for yourself. What works for me (mon-IC) will not work for you. I know of no source that lists brand and model with their characteristics and what speific categories of IC they are best for. What I can tell you is get some good, appropriate rubber panties, You do NOT what to have a "vlowout" in public without some form of in-place containment. At any rate, this evaluation is a DIY project and , as Tolkien said "Advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, for all may yet go awry"

4 hours ago, Little Christine said:

What you need or should want is up to you. I do not know the type of IC you have. Paper diapers, being cheaply made, must be made to meet specific needs, Thus what an AB finds good may not work for you. Therefore, you cannot successfully evade the need to do the evaluation, based on what you need or want and the specialized qualities of what is out there, of matching the two for yourself. For me, none of the paper diapers are any good Also, paper diapers, being one-shot (and given what is going on with plastic bags and straws, may make them subject to restrictive legislation, allowing their use only in medical settings pr wotjtje assostamce of medical personnel to deal with the disposal), cheaply made, therefore, cumulatively expensive, are apt to fail as they are complex items made of several components (backing, SAP, fluff, tapes, elastics, ect), any of which can fail as well as the joinery among them

In the end, it is up to you to figure out what qualities you need or want, and which model from which company meets those needs. Bowel IC is different from urinary IC.. Of unrinary IC flooding is different from drip IC. Of bowel IC, sokid-feces IC would be different fron "the runs" Full IC would be different from either. You have to see what is out there and make those judgements for yourself. What works for me (mon-IC) will not work for you. I know of no source that lists brand and model with their characteristics and what speific categories of IC they are best for. What I can tell you is get some good, appropriate rubber panties, You do NOT what to have a "vlowout" in public without some form of in-place containment. At any rate, this evaluation is a DIY project and , as Tolkien said "Advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, for all may yet go awry"

Thanks for the replies.  I can tell you I am urinary IC and just drip most of the time but have occasionally had instances of flooding.  I also have IBS and while I’m okay most of the time I do sometimes deal with bouts of sudden diarrhea.  So sudden that if I don’t find a restroom within about minutes, it’s going into the diaper.  

whatever I go with it’ll probably have to be disposable since a cloth diaper would be much too bulky under my clothes.  

Which menas it will have to be specifically made for your particular form of IC Given where things are headed with  single-use plastic items, we may either see a waterproof panty and disposable liner that is flushable or fully bio-degradeable or new cloth technology. Maybe a countour shape made of Zorb sandwiched between two layers of cotton or nylon

@blitz1027

being IC myself, I recommend the Northshore Megamax in the proper size:  These diapers are TOP Notch, and are comfortable, so you should be able to release as much as you need during the day,  Since you may "dribble" throughout the day, I think that these will be Good for you - I use these as my daily diaper, and I have not been sorry. 

Good Luck!

Brian

• Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@blitz1027

being IC myself, I recommend the Northshore Megamax in the proper size:  These diapers are TOP Notch, and are comfortable, so you should be able to release as much as you need during the day,  Since you may "dribble" throughout the day, I think that these will be Good for you - I use these as my daily diaper, and I have not been sorry. 

Good Luck!

Brian

Thanks so much.  Guess I’ll need to order some and give them a shot

I'm going to point you in a different direction.  I'm sure Megamax is a great diaper, but if I needed to wear while working and walking I'd say it would probably be pretty uncomfortable.  My suggestion would be Molicare Super Plus and a stuffer that you could remove about halfway through your day, or even replace.  When spending lots of time walking I think it would be really beneficial to have something to really keep your diaper up tight and in place.  snug onesie, or some mesh pants.  

6 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

@blitz1027 I'd agree Megamax diapers might be a bit excessive.  They're also fairly bulky, especially when wet.  That being said, they are a great option if you need it.

Thanks for that.  Currently looking at Abena and the mega max diapers.  I’ve used Abena off and on over the years I need to make a decision 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1