LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This was a needed conversation between Ava and Sarah and Tiffany but all I can think about is how it's the middle of the night in a crib at her evil aunt's house after a torture session where there might be a baby monitor nearby listening in. Of course maybe the aunt doesn't really care about this since she is hoping they spill the beans about the secret organization. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, AbyMatt said:

This was a needed conversation between Ava and Sarah and Tiffany but all I can think about is how it's the middle of the night in a crib at her evil aunt's house after a torture session where there might be a baby monitor nearby listening in. Of course maybe the aunt doesn't really care about this since she is hoping they spill the beans about the secret organization. 

You're not the first to bring this up. Oh ye of little faith (pun intended), do you really think that directly after the use of Detective Bear that I would forget about baby monitors?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo1VInw-SKc

Those were great feelings and Sahra was finally able to let go!
She was always alone when her mother tormented her!
She had no one to talk, if her mother painfully drove her to orgasm, or just punished her senselessly.
I don't think Bethany ever hugged Sahra and explained why it hurts her.
She comforted Sahra  never afterwards or gently rocked her to sleep.

That is only what i miss in this story ... Bethany´s emotions why she is how she is.
I miss 1-3 Chapter only with Bethany´s interaktion with Sahra.
I cant belive that Bethany, is only bad.
Than can´t Sahra to survive so long, with her.
Every hit can be to hard, from a giant, if it don´t care.

This is so important in BDSM oriented stories!
The interaction between dom and sub!

If this is told in a story, then it tingles me and these moments are unfortunately very rare.
Now it turned out, that Tiffany hadn't regressed.
That was definitely an extreme shock for Sahra!

It's good to have someone, with that you can talk over this.
But Tiffany dosent help her, because she must safe her self.

Sahra's anger is understandable to me. and i feel for her, but I can understand Tiffany too.

It should also be clear that the conversation does not go unnoticed.

Lol ...  and Hector? ... he is long time gone ... Lol ... To long I will mean, for a good dad!

@ YourDiaperCut
And you described this situation very well!
 ... really good work, I love your work

3 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Too soon? You're 67 chapters deep and over 100k words. What kind of stories are you reading? ?

I think he just started reading, so he's probably on the first few chapters?

• Like 2

Hello all. It's time for a tone shift. I hope you all enjoy!

Chapter 68: Decisions

When Ava and Tiffany pulled back Sarah looked pretty bad. She didn’t meet either one of them in the eyes, her eyes were puffy, and her hair was a mess. All three littles sat in silence for a few minutes before Tiffany spoke up.

“Ummm. Not that this is a bad thing, but we were kind of loud.”

Ava gave her a questioning look, “So?”

“Shouldn’t Aunt Bethany be coming in here to yell at us?”

Sarah shook her head, “No. Mommy er… Mommy doesn’t like to be woken up. She hasn’t put a baby monitor in my nursery for over a year now.”

Tiffany was shocked, “What if you need help?”

Sarah just shrugged and continued to look down.

Ava had an idea, “What if you try to escape?”

Sarah chuckled. The look in her eyes was still dull, but the small smile she briefly had was at least a flicker, “Heh. How? Even if I get out of my crib, then what? I’ve got to reach a nursery door that’s several feet too high.”

Ava smiled, “But now there are three of us. We could boost each other up.”

Sarah frowned, “Then we have the baby gates.”

Ava smiled wider, “We can do the same thing!”

Sarah looked up, “Then we have the front door. How are you gonna handle the automatic lock.”

Ava nearly bounced, “I have a key!”

Both Tiffany and Sarah were doubtful, “What key?”

Attempting to keep her calm Ava continued. “A key! It’s a little plastic card that can unlock any giant system. It does something with the emergency release or something. We can use it to…”

Ava grew quiet.

“Use it to what?” Tiffany waved her hand in front of Ava’s face. “Hello?”

Ava felt her shoulders slump, “It’s probably still at the robotic daycare.”

“The key?”

“Yeah. I had it in a drawing, but when I went down for a nap, the arms must have took it. I don’t remember seeing it after.”

Tiffany spoke up, “Were you the last one to touch it?”

“I think.”

Tiffany nodded. “Then it was probably put in your diaper bag. Whoever touches it last is the one the nursery recognizes as its owner. Robin’s snatched a few things that way. Even took one of my good suckers that way.”

There was that mystery solved.

“So you did know Robin? He mentioned you a few times.”

Tiffany smiled, “He’s a nice guy, and his mommy isn’t too horrible either. They had a heart to heart a while back and she’s been kinder since. By the way. This key. It sounds like something Benny had. But he was going to use that to escape himself. How’d you get it?”

Sarah piped up, “Wait so this key is actually real. How would a little even make something like that?”

Ava shrugged, “He’s smart I guess. Worked on computer stuff or something. Anyways, he gave it to me for the nanotech red pill.”

A cloud came over Tiffany’s face. “Why would he need that if he has the card?”

“Something about his kidnapper disabling the safety protocols after he got caught trying to escape. She couldn’t figure out how he did it, but now she was going to regress him to prevent him from escaping.”

The crib grew silent. Tiffany and Sarah shared a knowing look, similar to what Robin had when he was telling Ava about Benny. A worried look followed by a head shake and a nod.

“He’ll be fine.”

“Yeah.”

More silence.

“So what. We get out of here, get the diaper bag, grab the key, and get out of here? Then what? We have to have a gameplan after this.”

Tiffany shrugged.

Both of them looked to Sarah. “What? Why me?”

“You live around here. Is there any place close by we can get to?”

Sarah sneered. “Yeah. Because Mommy just takes me to all the safe havens for littles.”

Ava was beginning to get annoyed. If they didn’t have a full gameplan, this was all going to fall through. “Well, what is around here? Let’s work from there.”

The time quickly passed as the three of them went back and forth. The areas where littles played were obviously a no go. Playground, pool, bike path, daycares, and the likes would either be crawling with Amazons, or first places the police would look. Finding Hector was imperative so where he worked was considered, but if Uncle Tyler had him, then they probably weren’t there.

The most likely case was they were either at Uncle Tyler’s, or at Harold’s. Both of which were miles away. Home was closer, but Bethany would definitely head there first and without Hector, there was little they could do to stop her from just dragging them back.

“I just want to go home.” This conversation had really hurt Ava’s enthusiasm. She was tired, sore, and actually homesick. She wanted to see Hector. One of his hugs would be welcomed.

“We already talked about this Ava, you can’t go home. I know it sucks, but everyone thinks you’re dead.” Tiffany obviously misunderstood, and quickly looked guilty. “Sorry.”

As embarrassed as she was, Ava decided to correct her, “Ummmm… I was actually talking about our home. You know with Hector.”

“You portal littles are all the same. You had it too good for so long that you don’t accept reality.” Sarah scoffed.

“Hey! I said I didn’t mean my own home world and yeah, I did have it good. If I could take you all with me out of this stupid messed up dimension, I would.”

Tiffany mumbled something under her breath.

“What?”

She looked bewildered. “That could work.”

Sarah derided her, “As if. That place is locked up tight.”

Ava’s heart fluttered for a moment, “And we have a key.”

Tiffany agreed, “We have a key.”

• Like 9
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 68 Posted 4/26/21)

Glad to see a semi-plausible escape plan being put in place! If they can get loose I would assume LPS would return them to Hector. When he said they were in the care of Bethany that should take her daughter out of her hands...? 

Looking forward to the next chapter! ?

Oh dear sounds like the red pill isn't what Robin said it was.

Now to see if the key and some luck will get the three away from their evil aunt. Escaping the dimension is a bold move

Summer has arrived! My brother is graduating with two degrees and a minor. I recieved a nice bonus from work for the hard work I've done. And theres more bonus content. I've got 15 more chapters planned! Yay. Anyways. Please enjoy.

Chapter 69: Nice

Being a place where high end littles could be purchased, the lab where the portal Ava came through was quickly surrounded by a wealthy neighborhood. The very same wealthy neighborhood the three littles now found themselves in. P.A.C.l labs was a hop, skip, and nearly 10 mile hike North of here. It apparently had quite a bit of open field between itself and the neighborhood, but this was doable. Now for the plan.

Escape the crib, open the nursery door, find Ava’s diaper bag, get the key, get out of the front door, hike to the facility, get inside using the key, go through the portal, and live their lives as free adults.

It was perfect, it was full proof, it was waiting on someone to jump first.

“I’m not going first.” Sarah was adamant.

“This is higher than the crib at home. I don’t think I can reach on my own.”

Ava and Sarah looked to Tiffany. “Fine.”

Pushing her up wasn’t too difficult with two people and as Ava shoved her hands into the soft padding of Tiffany’s diaper she felt the squelch of pee.

God I can’t wait to get away from that. My husband will be on diaper duty if I can ever stand to have kids at this point.

Less than the grace of an acrobat, Tiffany swung herself over the crib rails and caught herself from falling face first. Sliding down the rails she made touchdown and quickly found what she was looking for. Toys of various shapes and sizes she threw over the crib as footstools and soft plushies were placed in front in case the worst happened.

Ava was next. Her past experience had her watch out for the bulk of her diaper catching on the rails and with more ease than last time, she was now safely in the puddle of stuffed animals looking up at Sarah.

Her eyes had gone wide and she was breathing funny. “I… I…”

Tiffany wasn’t gonna let cold feet stop them as she shoved the side of the crib, causing it to wobble and for Sarah to lose her balance.

Picking herself up from the impromptu safety pile Sarah glared at Tiffany, “Thanks…”

“No problem. On to the next problem.”

Ava stopped the two as they headed towards the door, “Wait.”

“What?”

The diapered girl pointed down towards her outfit, “Shouldn’t we get changed. We are gonna stand out like a sore thumb.”

“Yeah because mommy has a pair of jeans and a crop top laying around. Look, they are warm, they have padded feet, and most importantly,” Sarah turned around and grabbed at the zipper. She pulled and pulled, but it didn’t budge, “We kind of don’t have a choice.”

“Fair enough.”

Surprisingly, the nursery door was easy to open. Mommy didn’t expect her little prisoner to get out of the crib, let alone reach the handle of the door. Tiffany on bottom and Ava on top they quickly gained access to the hallway. The sound of talking gave them all pause.

A woman’s voice, followed by a man’s, then a gunshot, and sirens?

“Sounds like a T.V.”

“Mommy doesn’t watch T.V.”

Ava felt a chill run down her spin.

Nanny.

The other two seemed to come to the same conclusion.

“Okay so where is my diaper bag?”

God I can’t wait to never say that again.

Tiffany began leading them down the hallway to the stairs quietly running through the possibilities. “She took it with her when she left the nursery and put it in the passenger side seat. She didn’t have it when she took any of us to the playroom. It could still be in the car.”

“It could also be in the kitchen, she sometimes leaves mine on the counter.” Sarah chipped in.

Ava picked it up, “So we start in the kitchen and then go to the garage. After that we need to check the playroom or anywhere else she might have put it.”

The three knew that they would have to move slowly to avoid any noise, but a timeclock was also running. Who knew how long they had been asleep. If Bethany slept as long as Hector, they only had a max of two hours left to get the key and get gone. Hopefully it took Bethany time to figure out they were gone before calling in the search.

Hyper aware of her surroundings Ava heard something she hadn’t for a while. As her footed sleeper slipped across the smooth plastic of her diaper, she heard a crinkle with each step.

Have I really filtered out the sound of my… these diapers.

She gave a tentative sniff. The scent of powder was there, but faint. Given the fact that she knew Tiffany was wet she wondered if she had gone nose deaf to the scent of pee. She quietly shuddered, trying to shake the thought away and focus on the task at hand.

All three girls assisted one another getting down the steps with Tiffany leading and Sarah trailing. Once at the bottom Tiffany stopped and gave a peak around the corner before signalling for the other two to follow. The sound of the T.V. was both a blessing and a curse. It would drown out the sound of the crinkling escapees, but every loud noise had all three jumping.

Did it have to be an action flick? My heart can’t take much more.

As the three headed towards the kitchen the sounds of excitement, fighting, and action faded. Thankfully, the layout of the house meant that the kitchen was closer to the front door than the entertainment room. However, the size of the house was not helping. Ava, Tiffany, and Sarah all krept across the hardwood floors with tension coursing through their bodies like solid lead.

Their hearts beating in their ears, their stomachs were in their throats, and the soft trickling behind them…

Ava and Tiffany turned around to see a beat red Sarah holding her crotch. “I’m sorry. I can’t help it. Just keep going.” She pleaded.

“I’m surprised you still can feel it after all these years.” Tiffany continued to lead.

Sarah’s voice sounded distant, “Just another thing Mommy can use against me.”

The kitchen light was on, giving the trio pause. Waiting for some kind of sound Tiffany stood as still as a statue outside the light of the room. Several minutes passed before she inhaled deeply and stepped into the room. With no sound of giant footsteps or surprised yells from her sister, Ava felt brave enough to follow.

Looking around the room all three littles eventually found what they were looking for.

“My bag!” Ava pointed out the cutesy diaper bag set atop the kitchen island.

So close! We can actually do this.

The three brainstormed on how to get up that high when Sarah piped up, “With the three of us, we could probably pull out one of the chairs and climb up that way.”

Tiffany shook her head. “Pulling out the chair would cause too much noise.”

“Why don’t we try to lift it up?”

The other two agreed with Ava and the three began to lift the chair. It was a thicken wood painted black to match the cabinets of the kitchen. Each of the three girls hobbled as they began pulling out the chair. Ava could feel herself strain and suddenly a warmth began to blossom between her crotch.

Oh god! I’m peeing.

Her focus lost, the chair began tipping towards Ava. Panicked she pulled the leg closer to herself to balance it better only for Sarah’s grip to loosen. All three littles watched as the chair began falling backwards creating a clatter as the wood smashed onto the ground. The silence after the loud bang was deafening. No one moved. No one breathed.

The faint sounds from the entertainment room was all that the three could hear. Time stretched on as they strained their ears for any kind of sign that the jig was up, but no sign came. Tiffany was the first to breathe a sigh of relief quickly followed by Ava. Sarah on the other hand fell to her cushioned bottom as tears formed in her eyes.

Tiffany rushed over to keep the girl quiet as she sobbed. It was too late now. They were too far along. Getting caught now meant excruciating punishment, but this only meant that all three were under immense stress.

Ava looked for a way up as Tiffany calmed their shell shocked cousin.

The chair is knocked over, but the legs could be used like two steps of a ladder up to the other chairs around the table.

Without waiting for the other two Ava began pushing the overturned chair over to another, still standing, chair to begin her climb. The sound of wood scraping on floor let out a high pitched screech that had Sarah cover her ears and curl into the fetal position.

Tiffany shout/whispered, “Hey! What are you doing?”

“I’m going to use the legs to climb up to the other chair.”

“Stop making so much noise. We are gonna get caught.”

“If the bang from the stupid thing falling over didn’t wake them, then this won’t.”

A few more shoves and the chair was in prime position. Shifting her leg up she pushed against the overturned seat for stability and swung her leg up. The chair wasn’t meant to lay this way and the curved back began to wobble. Tiffany held her breath as she continued to comfort Sarah and watch Ava.

Slowly, Ava rose to her knees, then on all fours, and finally she stood up on her precarious step ladder and grabbed onto the elevated seat. Grabbing onto the back of the upright chair she began pulling herself upward and as her diapered butt finally pushed past the edge of the chair she found herself under the bar high kitchen island and the chair seat.

This next part is going to be difficult.

Ava prayed that she would be able to pull this off and as she slid out she wrapped her leg against the back of the chair and swung out to hang onto the table's edge. Feet dangling over open air Ava strained as best she could, pulling herself up. Her left elbow got up, then her right. She was breathing hard and her arms ached like crazy. Fear, determination, and willpower pushed her onward and as she placed her palms on the cool surface of the table she put her entire being into lifting herself up and over the edge.

Her feet stayed hanging over the edge, but she had done it. She was on top of the table!

Looking over to the bag she got onto her hands and knees and began crawling towards her own name. ‘Ava’ mocking her as a babyish stencil on a diaper bag, but it also symbolized her freedom. That bag was what held the literal key to her freedom.

Pulling the bag towards her she let the contents spill out over the table. Diapers, powder, babish clothing, ointment, baby food, two bottles… where was it?

Where is it? Where’s the picture.

“It’s not here…”

• Like 11
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 69 Posted 4/28/21)
10 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

My brother is graduating with two degrees and a minor.

Congrats to him!

39 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

I recieved a nice bonus from work for the hard work I've done.

And to you as well!

• Like 1

Me this morning, "Oh boy. Working from home sure is nice. Now I can post the newest chapter before 7:00 p.m. Let me see which chapter it is... oh no."

Good luck dealing with this over the course of the weekend! I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 70: Slumbering Demon

Tiffany’s voice called out from below, “What?”

Ava felt her heart sink. She crawled over to the edge with a deep sting in her eyes. She looked at her sister and choked out, “It’s not here. The picture isn’t here.”

All three littles sat in silence before Sarah perked up, “Mommy doesn’t like my art. She usually just throws it away.”

Tiffany was already up and moving. She sprinted towards the kitchen trash can. All pretence of silence gone she shoved her shoulder into it knocking it over and spilling the contents onto the floor. Desperately searching through it Ava watched as Tiffany found what they were looking for, or at least a piece of it.

Tiffany held up a piece of construction paper no larger than her fist. Sarah rushed over and the two began sifting through the spilled garbage looking for the piece that held the key as Ava carefully climbed down. First hang over the edge, then grab onto the back of the chair, slide down, and then use the leg like a fireman’s pole…

The ground came too fast and Ava found herself falling onto her thickly diapered rear. The squelch of wet padding had her wince before she stood up and made her way over to the other two. The entire contents of the trash were spread between them and they had pieced together the picture like a puzzle. It looked nearly complete, except for the piece that would have held the card.

Searching through the grim and much of past dinners and other trash the three grew desperate.

“Why is it the only piece left? Where is it?” Ava was getting desperate.

Tiffany sat still for a moment, a look of horror overtaking her face, “What if they found it?”

The question hang heavy in the air. They had sorted through the pile thrice over. The only piece missing was the one they needed. It was a horrible, dreadful thought, that was looking more like reality.

“We… we should just turn ourselves in.” Sarah barely whispered. The far off hollow look in her eyes was terrifying. Ava stood up and scowled at her.

“We haven’t been caught yet. If we find where they hid the key, then we can still make it out of here. Who cares if we get caught now or when they wake up. It won’t matter to them.”

Holding her hands out Ava helped Tiffany up and then eventually Sarah who had gone quiet.

Now the choice was binary. Which of the sadistic giants had the key? If it was Bethany, then the key would be in her room, a place that Sarah had never been allowed and would potentially be like walking into the lion's den. The other option was that Nanny had found the key and would have it with her in the entertainment room.

It was likely that she was asleep in there with the T.V. on, otherwise she definitely would have heard and investigated all the noise in the kitchen. Everything in her body told Ava to go and search Aunt Bethany’s room. Thoughts of the horrible things Nanny had done flashed across her mind, but then surprisingly she thought of Hector.

He would tell her not to be scarred. He would encourage her. As horrible as he was… of all the mean things he had done… no. He was a good person. He looked out for Ava, even only knowing her for less than a week he had shown genuine compassion. And he would want her to do everything she could to get out of here.

“Our best bet is the entertainment room. It’s not locked, we know where it is and the sound of the T.V. will drown out our footsteps. If the key isn’t there, then we should go to Aunt Bethany’s room.”

Tiffany nodded and grabbed Sarah’s hand pulling her along as Ava led ahead. The sound of the action had died down, signaling either a calm point in the program or another entirely. Ava shook as she took the first peak at what lay ahead. Painstakingly slow, she pushed just a single eye out and saw the lights off. The leather couch and chairs surrounding a glass coffee table were illuminated by the colorful lights of the T.V. and on the couch, splayed out with a blanket over her legs, was Nanny, sound asleep.

Popcorn and a half drunk glass of wine sat on the see-through table and in between them was a thin, rectangle piece of plastic!

“The key! I see it. Look!” Pulling her sister forward Ava pointed it out.

“I see it. How do we get it?”

Ava thought for a minute before settling on a plan, “Okay. So let's do this just like with the nursery door. You get down on the ground by the couch and I’ll climb on top. I should be able to lean over and grab the card. Makes sense?”

“Yeah.”

Both girls looked forward. Neither moved. They looked towards each other with cracks in their bravery showing. The show had gone quiet and the sound of Nanny’s even breathing was like ice in Ava’s veins.

Strong. I need to be strong.

Taking the initiative, Ava stepped forward on the tips of her toes. Slowly making her way across the carpeted floors. Tiffany followed with Sarah dragged along. The sounds of her whimpering froze the trio in their tracks. Tiffany raised her fingers to her lips, “Shhh.”

Sarah nodded and brought her free hand up, covering her mouth.

The three resumed their walk when the sounds of the T.V. where muted and an electronic voice called out, “Sarah detected. Switching to an age appropriate show.”

The silent smooth tones of the grown up show was quickly replaced by colorful characters dancing to a song. Ava panicked and grabbed Tiffany who in turn pulled Sarah over to one of the chairs. She didn’t even look as the sounds of groans from the couch signalled Nanny waking up. 

The sound of two feet hitting the carpet were like gunshots in her ears. Ava, Tiffany, and Sarah lay huddled just out of eyesight behind the thick leather recliner. Fumbling could be heard as Ava looked to Tiffany. Reaching her hand out she grabbed onto her sisters and prayed they wouldn’t be caught.

Time passed at a snail's pace as Ava could feel her blood nearly bursting in her veins. All sense of bravery was fully gone as fear took over. Thoughts of what Nanny would do to her flashed through her mind.

Bondage, humiliation, enemas, plugs, pain, tears, suffering, and then it all went black. Ava strained to see in the darkness as the television was turned off. The sounds of Nanny returning to her position could be heard before a loud sigh. Silence filled the air until soft steady breathing returned.

Ava met Tiffany’s eyes and they each released the breath they had been holding. They embraced quickly and fully. Their silent joy needed to be released and the firm hug did just that. As they parted Ava noticed Sarah looking blankly up at the dead screen. A thin line of drool was dripping down her chin. Wordlessly Ava pointed this out to Tiffany who lightly shook Sarah out of her stupor.

Thank god she was the only one who looked up at the screen. Is this the kind of hypnosis Tiffany was talking about? She looks fine now. Focus. Focus on the key!

Sarah was left behind as the other two crawled to their destination. Inch by inch they made their way closer to the woman who had filled their hearts with so much dread. The sleeping face of evil incarnate lay just three feet away from their ticket out of this place.

Tiffany got into position and Ava used her back as a stool to reach up. Slowly she leaned against the table and stretched her hand out. She felt her fingers clasp it, the sweat making the thin plastic slippery. Bringing it towards the card towards herself, she felt the white plastic slip between her fingers. To her ears, it was like thunder as the sound of plastic on glass rang out in the silence. Her entire body tensed. Ava didn’t move a muscle. She didn’t turn around, she didn’t grab the key. She waited, and waited, and waited, until she was sure Nanny was still asleep.

She waited in bated breath, searching for any kind of change in breathing or a shift of blankets signalling her doom, but none came. Risking a peak, Ava turned around to see Nanny’s eyes still closed. Without missing a beat she dried her fingers off on the sleeper and grabbed the key.

The key! We have it, we have it, we have it!

Scrambling off her sisters back she flashed a smile along with the card. Tiffany was just as excited as the two made their crawl back to Sarah. For the first time since the trash, she showed some kind of emotion besides dread. All three girls had wide accomplished smiles on their faces as they exited the den of evil with their golden key.

Down the hallway, past the lounge, and to the front door the girls crept. As they looked out the windows, Ava could see the very beginnings of light, dancing off in the distance. The sun was coming up, but they had made it in time.

Tiffany once again assumed the position and Ava climbed on top. Looking at the key and the handle of the door Ava went for broke and just waved the key anywhere she could. A sudden ‘shlick” signaled the release of the lock. As she grabbed hold of the handle, Ava remembered not that long ago when her own attempts at opening a giant door had ended in a failed escape. This time, instead of Hector to save her, it was Tiffany.

Ava’s heart swelled. The smell of early morning dew on grass wafted from outside, the cool breeze flowed in from the small crack in the door, and the excitement between the three of them was like static in the air.

Ava quickly scrambled off and once Tiffany was out of the way she swung the heavy door with her entire body. Stepping forward Ava and Tiffany shared an excited giggle. Their warm footed pajamas holding back the crisp chill and their padded feet on the concrete front porch was in fact perfect. If only the moist pee soaked padding underneath their sleepers wasn’t already cooling.

Looking around, it was time to get out of here, but Ava saw that Sarah wasn’t with them. Looking behind her Sarah was on the edge of the doorframe staring out into the front yard with wide eyes and a gaping mouth. Terror, absolute terror gripped her face as her limbs began to shake. She held herself, slowly backing away from the exit.

“No. No, no. Bad. Outside, bad.”

Tiffany slowly stepped forwards with her hands reaching out for Sarah to take hold of, “Sarah. Sarah, calm down. It’s just the outside. You’re ok. You’ve left the house plenty of times.”

They were so close. Freedom was right there. They were already outside. What was Sarah’s problem? “What’s going on. What’s wrong with her?”

“Hypnosis. Like the commercial we saw. She’s been programmed to not leave the house without an adult, it's probably why she wouldn’t jump out of the crib on her own.”

Sarah for her part wasn’t even looking at either of them, she continued to shake her head and back away in terror, as if the outside was filled with all kinds of hideous monsters.

“Mommy…” She whispered.

“Sarah please…”

“MOMMY!” Sarah screamed as she turned on her heels and ran back into the house.

“Ava, run!”

Ava didn’t need much encouragement as her and her sister took off crossing the wet grass and making their way towards what Sarah had described as the labs for P.A.C.l.

Oh god. Oh god. Please. Please. We can do this. We have to do this!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Knew that you wrote the advertisement with the hypnosis the fear of running away not without reason.

Interesting chapter. Now it would be really useful if they had a Little Protection Watch to call Hector with. Although Beth probably would have taken it.

I'm really excited to see what happens next.

• Like 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 70 Posted 4/30/21)
4 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Knew that you wrote the advertisement with the hypnosis the fear of running away not without reason.

Interesting chapter. Now it would be really useful if they had a Little Protection Watch to call Hector with. Although Beth probably would have taken it.

I'm really excited to see what happens next.

Hehehe. I love to foreshadow.

4 hours ago, Diapers Pwease said:

It's not that bad of a cliffhanger to be honest. A certain Bulgarian princess does a lot worse!

But all the readers have to wait a whole three days for an update. I know I can be super cruel sometimes. Lol

2 hours ago, starman said:

o.m.g my hearts pounding and my hands are shaking now just hoping they make freedom before they get found out that they are not in the cot ...????

They better hope that Bethany is a heavy sleeper with Sarah calling for her like that.

2 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Awesome!!

Thanks. Glad you guys all liked it. Right now I'm doing another bonus chapter and I honestly am excited for even after the main story ends. I hope you all continue to enjoy.

Running 10 k in a sleepers and soggy diapers, there is no way they are going to make it before the sun is up, they will need to find a place to his hide out or risk being picked up and returned to an adoption nursery while Bethany and Nanny report them as runaway Littles to the Police.

If they do manage to hide out until the evening their diapers are going to be so super soaked and diaper rash will be setting in making their run for freedom even more difficult..... only time will tell and will Sarah get another opportunity while Bethany and Nanny are distracted or will she she find herself taken back to the newborn stage as her punishment for aiding the girls escape?

• Like 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)