LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Great chapter, but one minor thing you might want to change:

Tiffany could feel the cold deadness inside as she looked towards Tiffany and then back to Hector,

I think the first Tiffany should read Ava. 

• Like 1
On 1/16/2021 at 6:17 AM, kirababy said:

Great chapter, but one minor thing you might want to change:

Tiffany could feel the cold deadness inside as she looked towards Tiffany and then back to Hector,

I think the first Tiffany should read Ava. 

Thanks. I've taken care of that. I appreciate you all keeping me updated with tips, and corrections. I'm really happy with how many people viewed my material. I am using this story as kind of a test. Do I want to do things like this more regularly? Do I want to make commissions, or a patreon, or try to make money from my work? Trust me, this story will always come 100% free as would most of my stories. Right now, I'm enjoying it and writing more and more. Now, back to the story. Enjoy!

Chapter 21: Blistered Behind, Aisle 21

The shouting from before had apparently drawn a crowd. At both ends of the aisleway Ava could see onlookers watching her be carried over towards a changing table in the center aisleway. She hoped that the string of profanity she spit their way was at least somewhat intelligible from behind the pacifier. Even the ability to simply flip them off was taken away by the presence of the mittens.

Firmly she was placed down on her back onto the soft padding. With one hand holding her chest down the other pulled her plastic pants down followed by the tapes of her diaper. Was she being given a diaper change? Wait. She was being STRIPPED in front of all these people!!!

She thrashed against his hold, hoping to slip free, but the plastic below her didn’t allow any sliding and the hand above her was like steel holding her in place. She began pounding on his wrist hoping to do enough damage to let her go.

Her sense of vertigo flared as she was quickly flipped over and lying face down on the table with the diaper still placed below her crotch. The hand that had been on her chest moved with her and now placed itself squarely on her back. Desperately she tried to drag her body forward, but the lack of grip forced by the mittens made this futile.

The hand moved away for a second giving her hope as she lunged forward only to be dragged back to the center of the table. She felt the dress lifted up and placed under the hand as it settled back into place. Now she was fully exposed. Time stopped for a moment as she could hear the faint mumbles of the onlookers.

SMACK

FIRE. Absolute fire instantly wracked across her backside. His thick calloused hand covered her entire heiny as it fell like a block of concrete.

SMACK

The second was just as bad. There was no warm up, there was no soft rub beforehand. This was a spanking, in public, meant to quickly punish, and it was already unbearable.

SMACK

Growing up Ava had never been spanked. The worst she could expect was a stern talking too and maybe being grounded for a weekend.

SMACK

With the old bitch. She had been spanked only a handful of times and each time she was one sorry little behaved girl directly afterward.

SMACK

This was soooooo much worse.

Hector made sure that each and every spank was delivered with the same amount of force. Each one was just as bad as the last, but with the steady reddening of her behind, the pain that Ava felt each time was getting progressively worse. She couldn’t be sure at which point she began crying, but the wails came when the pace of his hand on her bottom changed.

Gone were the slow methodical spanks and out came the quick slap like smacks on her bottom. The burning sensation mixed with a prickling jab of thousands of needles as she was spanked in the diaper aisle for all to see. The plastic beneath her became wet with tears as she cried out in pain.

“Sir, is everything ok?”

The sound of a new store attendant came like a saving grace for Ava. Through bleary eyes she could see a woman who was clearly older than the one up front but dressed similarly.

“I’m sorry for the scene ma’am. But I have quite the potty mouth here who needs to learn that her actions have consequences.”

The woman shook her head and smiled at the two, “Oh, no need to worry. That’s quite understandable and unfortunately a common occurrence around here.”

Huh?

To her horror, Ava watched as the woman pulled out a small pink paddle with hearts cut out from behind her back, “If you would like, this paddle is a favorite for most parents dealing with naughty littles.”

Her heart sank. If the bare hand had been this bad, the paddle would kill her! Tears running unhindered down her face, Ava’s head fell to the padded surface waiting for her punishment to resume.

The pats that came down on her butt stung, but were far from the pain that she had felt previously, “No. I think this one has already had enough and is ready to be a good girl.” She was lifted up and held out in front of the man who had just brutalized her backside, “Is all the naughtiness out now?”

Sweaty, defeated, and completely bare from the waste down, Ava nodded her head and tried desperately to grunt an “Mmmhmmm.” from behind the pacifier’s bulb.

“There we go.” She was brought in for a firm hug. Though she would be ashamed to admit it, the hug was nice and she may have pushed her face into his chest. Just a little.

“Sir, now that the spanking is over, can I recommend some additions that will help your little remember the punishment.”

A shiver ran down her spine as her blood ran cold.

This whore. What does she think she’s doing. Everything out of her mouth is a fucking disaster!

“Oh? What do you have in mind?”

He’s not actually thinking about this! Please! Please, just let this be over! Tiffany…

Looking over she could see Tiffany by the cart looking pitifully at her.

“Well, we have ginger root if you want her bottom to be warm both inside and out. We could give her a nice enema so she has to waddle around like the stinky brat she’s been acting like. Oh! We also are having a free sample giveaway for the Betsy Wetsy Super Waddlers.”

“I have heard that they work almost better than advertised. I’ll take you up on the Waddlers. I think we will pass on anything else that will make her too miserable. I also don’t want to be smelling her for the rest of the shopping trip.”

A few laughs rose from the gathering bystanders. The store member walked away briskly to apparently find the sample as the crowd began to dissipate. The show was supposedly over.

Those other things sounded horrible. I’m nervous to see what this waddler is like, but it can’t be horrible.

Seconds later the woman returned with a smile and a pink pillow. Getting closer the pillow was covered with tiny bears all with cartoonish diapers. It kind of reminded her of the Rugrats when she was little. Hector laid her down on the table and quickly placed the strap over her chest, securing her in place.

The unused diaper below her was balled up and the woman handed Hector the pillow which he began to… unfold?

Oh god. That’s a diaper!

The diaper was easily half a foot thick in the crotch and the wings, which for most diapers have no actual padding in them. Ava was horrified at this monstrosity that bulged with stuffing. The boy from earlier looked like his diaper could last a whole day, this beast looked like it would last a week!

Without being able to fight back or even protest, Ava lay there while her legs were lifted in the air. As she was settled back down her legs were spread apart and without the diaper even being pulled up, Ava knew she would have a pronounced waddle.

Walking back to the cart Hector retrieved both the diaper bag and picked up Tiffany. Back over at the changing table he set Tiffany down at the head of the table and the bag at its end. Digging around for a second he produced both wipes and powder, which he proceeded to use liberally in the said order.

While this was going on, Ava felt like she should give one last pleading look towards her sister, now watching from above her head as she was changed into the thick diaper. All she got in return was a half smile and a shoulder shrug.

“You did this to yourself.” was the unspoken words behind this gesture and Ava was beginning to believe that.

The diaper was pulled up and Ava could feel her legs spread out to a ridiculous degree. The inside of the diaper was velvety smooth with the addition of the powder, but it was almost like the outside of the diaper was rigid enough to prevent her from bringing her legs together. A tentative try proved this. The taps went up all the way past her belly button and their added bulk made her look nearly 6 months pregnant.

Once the strap was removed she attempted to sit up, only to get halfway before falling onto her back. The bulk, high waist, and secure taping all made it difficult to sit up or even use her abs to bend forward. Looking up to Hector, she hoped that he would end this humiliation.

“Try rolling over, honey.”

With great effort she was finally able to swing her body over to her stomach and then could finally get into the crawling position on her knees. Lifting her butt into the air, she pushed hard against the table and managed to stand bow legged in front her “family”, the witch who brought this diaper, and the few onlookers who remained. It was the perfect image of a toddler who had just learned to stand and she was bright red and tired from it all.

“She looks precious.” The woman fawned over her victim.

“Agreed. I think we will take a case of those.”

Happy to make a sale, the woman quickly removed a small device from her belt and held it up to be tapped by Hector’s watch.

“Fantastic. It has been added to your purchase.”

“Thank you. Now, I’m not sure we can fit your plastic pants over that sweetheart. We are going to have to think of something else.”

The smile on the saleswoman grew even wider, “I think I have something that might help.”

• Like 12
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 21 Posted 1/18/21)

Probably the worst store for the poor girl to have lost it in. At least he continues to show he's one of the good ones. I have a feeling he'll let this go once they get home with her having learned a very pointed lesson. 

For sure, not where you want to lose it.  Love the description of the waddlers, and happy to see Hector has restraint.  I'd imagine there are a lot of "tools" to help other littles be punished.

I really love this story.  I still that Hector is one of the good bigs, he really had no choice but to spank her after her outburst,  He stilled showed his love for her by not taking to much advise from the abusive lady and hugging her after so she knew even after the punishment she was still loved.  I don't know about your dimension but if she is chipped she should be told there is no chance of getting back and accept what she has.  Her sister could tell her how much worse it could be with brain washing so she would not be able to fight.  It seems that even when Hector used the inflating pacifier he didn't pump it up enough to hurt her.  

• Like 1

I can feel the bulk with your descriptions...hahaha. She definitely earned it and I love how Hector is showing her firmness and leniency to a degree. She really does get to see how lucky she is. Lol great chapter!!

Happy Friday Y'all.

So I've been trying to write new chapters, but it was taking me a long time. I checked the word count, and I'm getting close to double the length of each chapter from when I first started. No wonder. Either way, I think I like this new length and I doubt you all would object to more content. I'm not getting burned out, but I have seen rise and falls in my enthusiasm. Don't worry. No matter what I will always be posting weekly content and I fully intend to finish this story correctly. If I'm running out of content to post, I may switch back to only posting Mondays though. I dunno. I'm an indecisive worker bee and real life is ramping up again.. Hope you all enjoy.

Chapter 22: Aftermath

“What did you have in mind?”

“Well,” The saleswoman drew out her words like she was playing a game, “Since that diapie is just so gosh darn big, we are gonna need something not only to hold it in place, but to also expand with it.”

“Yeeeesss?” Hector looked quizzically at the woman as he picked Ava up. Supporting her again on his forearm she was no longer at his chest, but could just start to see over his shoulder. The steady thumps of him patting her bottom barely registered past the sound as the thickness was like that of five of the previous diapers. Already she could feel her hips starting to ache.

“Hold on just one second.”

The theatrics were put on pause as she nearly skipped off in delight, only to return a second later with her hands behind her back. With a flourish she presented them with a deep green sleeper designed to look like scales. The tail behind it was nothing special, nor was the hood with what appeared to be horns. The belly was a lighter shade of green and the elbows and knees both looked like a darker shade green.

“A dinosaur onesie?” Hector’s disappointment was pretty obvious.

“Here put her on the table and I’ll show you.”

Back onto the table she went. As the woman reached forward Ava felt her yellow dress slide off towards her head. The fact that she was being stripped in front of strangers was of little concern as the bulk of the diaper still had her full attention. She felt like she was laying back 30 degrees. She couldn’t even see her feet as the stranger removed her socks.

She felt the surprising soft fabric roll up past her ankles and then lay down by her diaper. She was unceremoniously pulled into a seated position as her hands were removed from the mittens only to be shoved down the sleeves with, you guessed it, mittens at the end.

Picked up, spun around and placed on her hands and knees, the full effect of the sleeper started to become apparent. The knees had thick padding in them as did her elbows. The back was zipped up without any tugging as both the waist and thighs had a scrunchy like material stretched easily over the bulk of the massive padding.

“One more piece.”

The hood came up and over to her forehead resting gently on top.

“Okay, lets show daddy and then we can look at ourselves in the mirror.”

Spun around to Hector, Ava had no doubt she was the avatar of adorableness. It was like his heart was melting and he even let out audible “Awwww” as she was picked up and turned towards him. She didn’t need to wait long to get a peak of herself either. She was carried past the diaper aisles back over to the clothing section as Hector followed with Tiffany in tow.

As she was placed down in front of the mirror she had to steady herself with splayed legs before looking forward. In front of her was a baby triceratops desperately trying to stay upright with her comically sized diaper bulge. Both the feet and mittens had little plush claws at the end and the hood had the three horns as well as the splayed flap-like shield.

“You can also see the benefits past the fit around the diaper when she loses her balance.”

A hand on her back sent her flailing forward as she was pushed down to catch herself before hitting the ground. The plushness of the mittens and kneepads completely cushioned the fall and she felt like she was crawling on pillows rather than a hard tile floor.

“I have to agree with your choice. No pants were going to fit over those diapers, and a skirt was just going to get in the way of crawling. I think we can add this to our purchase.”

Ava wasn’t sure at the moment, but the wedges her “mommy” used might have been preferable to the balloon around her waist. Soon she was lifted back up and deposited into the cart where she was barely able to fit her legs through the slots.

The woman once again cut in with her opinion, “Oh no. That’s gonna be uncomfortable shopping around like that. Can I offer you a little sling?”

“Oh we already have one at home, but I’d be open to see what models you have.”

Beaming they were led out of the diaper aisle and towards what looked like a place taken straight from a fetish shop. Straps, wips, paddles (ugh!), and all kinds of equipment for punishing or hindering movement was on the racks. However, everything had a pastel, cartoonish, or otherwise babyish motif that clashed with the nature of the tools.

“With the amount of padding you have there, we are gonna need one without a seat and more along the lines of straps for her legs. Might I recommend this one.”

The light pink monstrosity had a huge pad that would supposedly cover her back while open straps would hold her legs. Another section would be wrapped around Hector’s back, like a reverse backpack, and another pad would rest on his chest. It looked like not only could the victims legs be forcibly bent at the knees to prevent kicking, but there were clips for cuffs to keep her arms pinned between her chest and his.

“Also, this front pad that will hold her back also has a waterproof pouch that you can put something in to keep you hands free. It also has a hole right here at the bottom to feed an enema tube through.”

Ava looked horrified at the woman, then up to Hector, and then at the torture implement from hell.

“Well, we won’t need the cuffs or enema this time, but it’ll hopefully act as a reminder for this little pottymouth.”

Ava could feel herself breathe easier as she was pulled from the uncomfortable confines of the cart and was slowly placed into the sling that was firmly attached to Hector’s chest. With her legs already spread apart it wasn’t hard to wrap them partially around the man who had just reddened her butt. A fact that was becoming more obvious to the poor girl as the heat radiating from her cheeks was completely trapped in the pillow of a diaper.

“Okay. Looks like we are all set. Thank you for the help. If you don’t mind taking my cart to the cashier and having it sent to the same place as the diapers, I think we are going to call it a day here.”

“That’ll be no problem sir. I hope you have a fantastic day. Bye-Bye sweety. Don’t get into too much trouble while you're gone.”

Walking away with the cart the woman waved at the thoroughly humiliated girl before turning down an aisle out of sight.

“Well girls. Let’s head home. I think we’ve had enough.”

Walking out of the store with Ava strapped to his chest and Tiffany keeping pace beside him Hector made his way towards the food court. 

About halfway through Tiffany spoke up, “Umm. Daddy?”

Hector didn’t even break a stride, “Yes pumpkin.”

“What about adult clothes for Ava.”

That got his attention as he looked down at the little, “Sweety, I don’t think Ava’s going to need that anytime soon.”

What? No. He can’t mean that.

Ava couldn’t bring the tears to come, but the heartbreak she felt at losing a chance for adult clothes was almost too much for her.

Why did I act up again? If he hadn’t been such a dick and a hypocrite and an asshole, this wouldn’t have happened.

“But what if she’s extra special good?”

“Well, I don’t know. If she was extra special good, maaaybe we could think about more big girl clothes tomorrow.”

“So then we should go shopping now just in case!”

“Tiffany, if Ava really does act like a perfect, 100% sweet at apple pie, angel this whole night, then we can use some of your clothes at home.”

Tiffany stomped her foot causing a cascade of colorful light to come from her shoes, “No, I don’t want to share my clothes with her.”

This tiny outburst caused a small amount of attention from the surrounding tables. A fact that Hector seemed to take note of before returning back to Tiffany, “Young lady that is no way to act. Now, come with me unless you also want a spanking.”

Tiffany shrank at the idea before a look of determination came over her face. Stomping her feet again she said louder this time, “No! I don’t wanna share my clothes with her at all!”

All eyes around them were trained on the spectacle. Some seemed sympathetic to the father with two children, others annoyed at being interrupted, and even fewer looked downright excited to see what would become of this brat.

“That’s it.” Picking her up with one arm Hector placed Tiffany on his hip, face to face with Ava as he made his way back out of the food court. “It looks like I have two babies instead of just one.”

The food patrons looked satisfied as they went back to eating, content that the tantrum throwing girl would soon be in a similar position as her younger sister. Once they were completely back in the mall proper, Hector moved off towards a different direction than the Little’s Paradise.

He kissed Tiffany on the forehead before placing her back down on the ground.

“Fine. You get your way this time princess.”

Tiffany smiled back up at Ava.

“But you're still in trouble when we get home for that little tantrum.”

• Like 16
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 22 Posted 1/22/21)

Hello all. I hope that you all are doing well. I'd like to do play another game (this weekend I made a few more chapters) There's a big surprise at the end of this chapter. If someone can tell me why it happens, I'll post another chapter Wednesday. I'll also let them pick out the name of a little coming up. It can be your name, the name of your big, etc. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 23: Big Girl Clothes

Ava was shocked at what just happened. Realization dawned quickly as it was apparent that Tiffany had just stood up for her. After the display she had made in that littles’ store Hector had to punish her as any parent would and what would you do with a fussy infant, but take them home. Tiffany had protested and caused a scene to get Hector to go back to the store. Ava could only hope that whatever punishment Tiffany got for her sake, wouldn’t be too horrible.

Once out of eyesight, Hector turned away from the colorful block letters and sadistic smiles of Little’s Paradise and instead headed further into the mall.

“Daddy, I’m all done.”

Stopping for a moment, Hector reached down to retrieve the large cup of formerly lemonade and tossed it into a nearby trash can.

“Remember sweety. Tell me when you need to go. You’ve got your big girl panties on today.”

For her part Tiffany’s blush wasn’t much deeper than a faint pink on her cheeks. The low mumbling didn’t help the image though, “Not gonna wet myself.”

Eventually they turned the corner and began making a direct line towards a fairly normal looking store. Clothes in the window displays, basic block letters displaying “Tiller’s” above the entrance, and a small woman with a bright smile and casual clean pressed clothes out front.

As they got closer, Ava had to do a double take. At first she thought it was just a trick of the eye, but now just a few yards away it was obvious.

That woman is barely taller than me!

She looked positively normal with not even a hint of diaper bulge beneath her knee length tan skirt. No pacifier, no onesie, no booties, and definitely no freakish Amazon forcing some horrible babyslave activities on this mature, adult woman.

As the group got closer to the store the woman visably inhaled and straightened her back before locking eyes with Hector.

“I’m sorry sir, but it is company policy that no Amazons are to be permitted in the store if they are likely to prevent the actions of free littles. If you would like I can provide several alternatives for you and your girls that are close by.”

The delivery was firm and her posture was rigid, but the look in her eyes as Hector stood only a few feet away and many feet above her seemed to wither. She was experienced, but looked like she still knew the danger she could be in. Few corporate policies would stop a determined Amazon from delivering a harsh reminder if they so desired.

“No need to worry,” bending his head to the side, Hector read her name tag, “Samantha. I’m not here for anything that would prevent your customers from purchasing adult clothing. In fact, Tiffany here is one such customer.”

While still moderately high pitched, Tiffany’s voice more closely matched her tone when it was just her and Ava, “Yup. That’s right. I’m here for my own clothes.”

The small woman guarding the store looked between the two with a moderate amount of concern. Her hopes of them leaving peacefully had been dashed.

“We have shopped here in the past, but apparently not enough to be recognized. I tell you what,” reaching down into his pocket, Hector removed a clip of plastic cards from which he pulled out one before handing it to Samantha. “I will give you my licence until we leave the store. That way, you have my ID and if we break any of your store rules you can positively identify me to the authorities.”

“I don’t…”

“I assure you that this is my real ID.”

Shifting from foot to foot, Samantha looked down at the ID before her eyes went wide. The color visibly drained from her face as she looked up at Hector.

“Uh. You, um…”

“Is everything all right?”

Visibly shaken, Samantha vigorously nodded her head, “Oh. Yes of course. Please enjoy the store.”

Nearly bowing her head, the little shuffled out of the way as Hector strode inside with Tiffany close behind.

What was that all about?

Through the aisles of clothes Hector was like a mountain, from which the rest of the normal sized store patrons quickly moved away from. Ava could see men and women alike, all dressed their age, trying to stealthy avoid the trio.

Must be nice. What makes them so different? From our conversation before, Tiffany is from this messed up place. Which means that being from a different dimension isn’t the only way to end up like a living doll. From the reactions of everyone around here, apparently they aren’t safe either.

Ava couldn’t make out how this messed up class system worked. She turned the information over and over again in her head as they walked over towards the women’s section for the store, but quickly realised she needed more information.

Everytime I try to explain how messed up this whole thing is to Hector, I just end up in trouble. Tiffany seems like the best bet. Next chance I get alone with her and out of this stupid fucking gag, I’ll ask her.

Out of the corner of her eye Ava saw the treasure she had desperately hoped for. An aisle over a rack holding the dainty, thin, and not to be peed in garment of choice for fully functioning adult women. Panties!

Shaking Hector's chest, she got his attention.

“Yes pumpkin? What do you need?”

Pointing over to the thin underwear Ava gave him the best hope filled eyes she could muster. “Mmmm. Mmmm.”

Following her finger Hector found what she wanted, “Hmmm. Oh. Oh, sweety. No. I don’t think you’ve come close to proving that you’ve earned panties yet. But maybe next time we come, you’ll have worked your way up to pullups and then we can see if you’re ready for big girl underpants.”

Disappointed? Yes. Sullen? Yes. Surprised? Not completely.

Well, at least there is a chance. I haven’t seen Tiffany in anything remotely adult yet, underwear wise. Does she actually enjoy all this?

Finally at their destination, Hector decided to temper the mood.

“Okay girls. I was hoping that Tiffany would try on the clothes and Ava would let us know if she liked them or not. Since someone decided to be a naughty thing already, that means that Tiffany will have to pick the clothes, try them on, and give the final verdict.”

Adult clothes were still adult clothes. Ava would have liked to give her input, but the fact that she was getting anything at all that was for someone above the age of 5 was a blessing. Tiffany’s choices were also not entirely horrible either. The overalls did seem to fit the toddler girl's style, but beside that, the skirts, pants, tops, and even shoes seemed to match more with Ava’s style than she would have expected.

Once they were in one of the two dressing rooms, more cramped than Ava would have liked, she was removed from her harness and set down on the attached bench. Once she was settled they began making sure that everything looked good on Tiffany before sorting it all into two piles; take and leave. The only hold up seemed to be a pair of pants that fit well around the waist, but was too long, even on Tiffany.

“Okay, I think we are all set, however, these navy pants are a bit too long. There’s no way they would fit. We could always have Auntie Vee get them just right, but why not just get them close enough to begin with. You two stay here and I’ll run and get the next size down.”

Alone with her sister, Ava looked up at the girl still in light up sketchers, twirling a smooth blue dress around in front of the mirror. Not exactly what she would have picked, but Ava could see the appeal.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t stop you.”

Huh?

Looking down now Tiffany explained herself, “I could see that you were upset about the whole LPS thing in that store and I wanted to explain the whole thing, but I couldn’t get a word in fast enough.”

Shaking her head, Ava wanted to let her know that it wasn’t her fault. The situation was all kinds of messed up, but she should have kept a cooler head. Maybe if she hadn’t shouted, then she could have learned more. At the very least, she would have had a smaller audience for the spanking.

“I know you’re mad and confused. Maybe the pacifier is needed for the rest of the trip. Keep you from bursting out.”

Well, Tiffany had her up to that point.

“It’s not just us who has to put on a show.”

Ava couldn’t really ponder what that could mean before the two of them heard repeated shouting from outside.

“Ma’am. Ma’am. Like I said, you cannot be in here. I need to ask you to leave. Ma’am, do I have to call security?”

Opening the curtain to the dressing room Tiffany stepped out with Ava waddling behind. A few aisles down it looked like another giant woman was casually searching for something with Samantha hot on her tail.

Straightening up the thick black haired woman with hooped earrings turned around to face the poor store attendant.

“Nonsense. There’s no way some little’s store could keep adults out. What if one of you were to hurt yourself? As the owner of Tech for Tots, it is my duty to make sure that nothing bad happens to any of the poor littles here. What kind of mall would we have if we didn’t look out for the customers”

Oh look. Another psychotic giant looking to treat anyone shorter than them like an infant. Whatever will we do?

Waddling back into the changing room Ava unceremoniously plopped down on the bench, or well, a few inches off said bench. Looking over to Tiffany, waiting for her to close the curtain, Ava watched her sister begin to shake.

What is she…

A small trickle on the carpet was heard as a sizable wet patch grew on the back the dress Tiffany had yet to change out of. Nearly a minute passed until the stream stopped at which point Tiffany turned around with tears coming down her face.

“I….I… I didn’t feel….it was an accident.” Her shoulder’s began to shake and the sniffling did little to stop the snot from forming in her nose as Tiffany fell to the ground.

What the fuck!?!?

The sound of the woman, much closer this time echoed in the store, “See, this is exactly what I’m talking about.”

• Like 12
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 23 Posted 1/25/21)

With what happened at the end i think the amazon woman from tech for tots released naobots or something which targeted Tiffany causing her to lose control of her bodily functions.

36 minutes ago, Quite-Tiff said:

With what happened at the end i think the amazon woman from tech for tots released naobots or something which targeted Tiffany causing her to lose control of her bodily functions.

This is the surprise at the end I was referencing. Why did Tiffany wet herself? But that's not the reason. I have alluded to it in this chapter as well as previous ones. Good luck!

I have two theories. 

1. She enjoys this

2. She's scared of Amazon women, especially those like the one in the store. I noticed that she was scared of Hector's sister. So I am betting she was scared or that she had some sort of hypnotic suggestion implanted at some point that she let's go when scared or some words are said, like whatever the Amazon women said. Okay, 3 ideas lol.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Quite-Tiff said:

I bet you it was that damn lemonade she drank. She was probable given a little one instead of a normal one.

Ding. Ding. Ding. We have a winner. Special shout out to Guilend who's ideas I absolutely loved! However, Quite-Tiff correctly guessed. A bit of deception at the lemonade stand that will be examined this Wednesday. Tiff, what would you like to name an upcoming little? They'll will have a positive, if somewhat babyish, impact on Ava.  As a bonus, you can also pick out their caretakers name if you like.

2 hours ago, Quite-Tiff said:

I bet you it was that damn lemonade she drank. She was probable given a little one instead of a normal one.

Damn I should've remembered that, it was literally directly pointed out in this chapter and I even said to myself when I read the part of her handing the empty cup back that it was odd how it just came out of the blue and figured the author wanted to get rid of the cup due to something happening later on. Well done lol

15 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Ding. Ding. Ding. We have a winner. Special shout out to Guilend who's ideas I absolutely loved! However, Quite-Tiff correctly guessed. A bit of deception at the lemonade stand that will be examined this Wednesday. Tiff, what would you like to name an upcoming little? They'll will have a positive, if somewhat babyish, impact on Ava.  As a bonus, you can also pick out their caretakers name if you like.

Thanks. I gave it my best shot lol.

22 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Just re-read that section.   The server clearly did not give them what they ordered, the extra sweetness should have been a clue - or it was a clue!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapter, hopefully they can escape being captured by the amazon.

Well, they can probably escape capture, since they "belong" to Hector - usually these little ones are chipped or something. But the lady could beat her ass for the audacity to wear big girl panties before Hector comes.

• YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)