LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have started cuddling a teddy at night

When do you upgrade io a dolly/ They look and feel like persons

1 hour ago, LonesomeLamp said:

2AD52774-7586-42F2-B75E-EC7DFD2C079F.jpeg

This is hilarious! I can't believe they actually made this! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!????????????????? That doesn't look very appetizing. I think I'll stick with the real thing.??☺️? LOL!?????

• Haha 1

I have my Orangutan Amy, and she is What I “cuddle “. There are times that I get really upset, or there are times that I get scared, or just times when I want to hug something. When that happens, she is the one that I hug.  I’ve had her for almost 20 years, and I got her when I was in the hospital when I was 30 years old. She and I have been through a lot together, and I wouldn’t change it for a minute. She is so cute:  sometimesI just want to cuddle her Real close to me, or she  lays on my chest:  there are times that I feel lonely, and she kind of fills that void ???❤️?❤️?

Brian

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I sleep with Oswald the teddy bear often, he’s great company. I read an article recently that said that 37% of adults still travel with their favourite soft toy. 

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...

teddy bears are great sleeping buddies!

soft and bulky, perfect for snuggling. you can tell them anything worrying you and they don't judge you.

ALWAYS remember to tell your teddy goodnight, they get offended otherwise.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...